uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-19-2019, 10:46 AM

Thanked 1,972 Times in 151 Posts
Default Dares for Emma

Hi everyone. New member from the UK here. I stumbled across this forum during a Google search and it seemed to be the right place to post what I'm about to. Glad to be aboard. Hoping people enjoy what I write - but I have a bit of an ulterior motive too as I need some help/advice! Allow me to explain...

I've been married to Emma for 12 years now. We have three kids and she's a proper MILF. She's 37 years old, slim (UK size 8-10), long blonde hair, blue eyes, quite pale skin, 32E boobs. She's one of those lucky women who is slim but still has big tits. She never puts on weight, always keeps a gorgeous slim figure. She has great skin, no stretch marks despite carrying, birthing and breastfeeding three kids. Great bum too. Yes, she sounds gorgeous and she bloody is! I'm a lucky guy and I know it!

Back before we got married, we started playing a game that we imaginatively called "Dare" (!) It basically started one summer's day when we were out in a park with some friends. We'd been in a bit of a rush to leave that morning and Emma had just quickly thrown on a strappy white vest top, no bra underneath. The top was loose and low cut, so each time she bent even slightly forwards, you could see virtually everything. Naturally, this didn't go unnoticed by the people we were with, or by passers-by in the park. We were with two other couples and the two blokes just couldn't keep their eyes off her tits for the entire day. At first I was a bit annoyed about it, but the more it went on the more turned on I became at the idea of other people perving on my fiancee. By the time we had to leave I was mega horny. I drove home at about 100 miles per hour, took her straight upstairs and fucked her brains out.

Afterwards, we were chatting about it and I asked her if she realised everyone was perving at her tits. I admitted it had turned me on. She said she sort of hadn't known at first, but then she caught the looks she was getting from the blokes we were with. Like me, initially she was a bit embarrassed/annoyed, but as it happened more throughout the day, she started enjoying it.

Anyway, that particular incident led me to start daring her to do similar stuff in the future. At first it was just random stuff and fairly tame. For example, bend over in front of that guy over there so he gets a downblouse view. Or when wearing a short skirt, bend over and show your bum, or your knickers. Stuff like that. It was good fun and turned us both on, we always had great sex at home after.

As it progressed, we agreed to make our game of Dare more "formal". We set some ground rules. Once per calendar month, I was allowed to give her a dare of my choosing. It could be anything I wanted and I could spring it on her at any time, any place. We agreed that the dares had to be reasonable, achievable and realistic. Nothing stupid and unrealistic and nothing that could get her arrested or assaulted. So for example, I couldn't and wouldn't dare her to strip naked and walk through a busy city centre. Also, she was clear that she wouldn't ever be willing to engage in sexual contact with anyone, so wasn't willing to be in a situation where she would be groped, or had to carry out sexual acts on someone else. So I couldn't and wouldn't dare her to go and start sucking off some random guy in a bar, for example. Finally, although she let me take naughty photos and videos of her, she wasn't willing for any pics of her to be posted online. Part of the reason for this was to do with her job - it could get her in a lot of trouble. I would have loved (and still would) to share pics if her online, but I respected her position on it. So sorry in advance, I just can't share pics of her, much as I'd like to.

But as long as the dare fit the criteria laid out, the agreement was anything goes. We also had another agreement that if I dared her to do something that did fit the criteria, but that she didn't have the guts to carry out, I was allowed to give her some form of forfeit at home. As it turned out, she only ever refused one dare and had to do the forfeit (If anyone is interested in hearing more about that, just ask and I'll happily tell)

Now as I've alluded to, I get massively turned on by seeing her expose herself. Love seeing other people's reactions to it and love the idea that they're perving and lusting over her. She loves it too and as mentioned we always had great sex afterwards. So of course, my dares generally centred around that. I'll give a few examples.

The very first "formal" dare I gave her was a couple of weeks after we'd agreed the ground rules. We'd booked to go on holiday to Tenerife and had two weeks at a hotel with pool, near a beach. Nice place but basic. Usual type of thing - sunbathing around the pool, all inclusive so drinks and snacks available poolside. For those unfamiliar with Europe, on the continent topless sunbathing is generally accepted as being fine. But on previous holidays we'd been on Emma had never done it and I hadn't particularly wanted her to. So when we arrived I told her it was time for her first dare. I said that for the entire two weeks we were there, whenever we were around the hotel pool or on the beach, she always had to be topless. This included if she was walking around the pool or on the beach for any reason, swimming in the pool/sea, or going to the bar to get a drink or snack. If she was by the pool or on the beach, her boobs had to be out on display.

She was nervous at first and I thought perhaps I'd gone too far for her first dare. But she agreed. And it was fucking amazing! She rose to the challenge like a pro. Every morning as soon as we sat on a sun lounger, off would come the bikini top and it wouldn't go on again for the whole day. Other people were topless too so that probably helped her. But others would put their tops on if they were walking around, or going in the pool etc. Not Emma. Once hers was off, it was off. It was truly amazing to watch. Heads would turn as she walked past, guys would actively sit up and watch her walking around, or when she was swimming. Needless to say, it made me constantly horny that holiday!

Few more examples of dares she's done over the years, no particular order:

She's done loads of "Pizza Dare" type ones. For those unfamiliar with this, it's the idea of answering the door to a delivery guy and exposing yourself to him. (Traditionally it's a pizza delivery guy, but could be anyone calling at the door) Some I've seen online are women doing it topless or naked, but generally when Emma's done it I've told her to make it look like an accident. For example, she's opened the front door in a towel and then the towel has "accidentally" dropped. Or she's been in a loose top and given him a downblouse view, or let a boob fall out. Or short skirt, no knickers etc etc. We usually video these with a hidden camera on the hallway table to enjoy afterwards.

One time was a little while after we'd got married and moved into the first house we'd bought. It was a pretty small house, with small back garden. The garden was quite overlooked by neighbours either side and backing on to it, just separated by low fencing, or trees/shrubs. It was soon after we'd moved in. We had met the next door neighbours briefly, an older couple in their 50s called Dan and Jenny, but didn't know them that well at that point. Emma was 8 months pregnant at the time with our first child. Now I mentioned earlier that she has 32E boobs usually. But when she's been pregnant and breastfeeding, her tits have gone absolutely massive and she's been in 32G bras, plus her nipples have swollen up to about three times usual size. Anyway, it was a summer's day and we decide to relax in the garden so I go upstairs and get into shorts. I looked out the window and could see Dan and Jenny in their garden and an idea formed in my mind. When Emma came into the room to get changed, I said "dare time!" and gave her the thong from one of the bikinis she had (she hadn't worn that in public previously, it was more for my benefit in the bedroom!). I said that we were spending the afternoon in the garden and that was all she was wearing. Now this would have been fun enough in itself because Dan and Jenny would have seen her, plus potentially other neighbours from surrounding houses. But I also said to her that at some point in the afternoon she had to go up to the fence and strike up an innocent conversation with Dan and Jenny - without covering up!

Fair play to Emma, she did it. She put the thong on and strutted outside. God it was amazing to watch. Big swollen belly and boobs, tiny little thong but nothing else. She walked into the garden and Dan and Jenny immediately saw her. Emma waved to them and sat down, just laying there reading for a while like it was the most normal thing in the world! After a while, she stood up and walked to the fence and said hi to them, and just started chatting away to them about the work we'd done on the house since moving in, what we were planning to do etc! Poor Dan's eye's were popping out the entire time, but give them their due, they didn't make any comments or complaints about it. Throughout the afternoon, people from the surrounding houses came out too. The guys could see and were all looking! As always, it turned me on massively and I took it out on Emma in the house later on!

There are loads more that she's done but I'm concerned this post may be too long/boring...? If people want to hear more though I'd be delighted to tell more of the dares she's done.

But, as well as for the simple enjoyment of telling people about all this, there is also another reason for it. In more recent times, Dare has taken a back seat. We're busy with three kids now and don't get a lot of time to ourselves. It can be several weeks or months between dares, but we both want to rekindle the game and get it to once a month again. My trouble is I'm running low on original ideas for scenarios I can get her in. I'll always enjoy watching her exposing herself in whatever situation it is, but would like to think of some original ideas. So here's where (hopefully) you all come in. I want some suggestions for dares I can make her do. I think you've hopefully got the idea of what I like. But to summarise, my favourite scenarios are when she exposes herself but makes it look accidental, or as if she doesn't know someone is watching her. Any great ideas I receive will be put into action and fully reported back on! Emma knows I'm doing this and has said she'll be reading the thread too. She might even reply directly, I don't know yet.

Thanks for reading if you did. And as said, I'd be more than happy to tell more tales of Emma exposing herself - there are loads but too many to put in one post! If you have any questions about anything I've written or about Emma herself, again I'd be happy to share. Not sure how this thread will go but hoping it will be a success!

Thanks all.
The Following 88 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
1Mnue1, 24r135, 25baja, 8nman, ale27, americuadorian, arsicus, avon88, BadPhotog, belgiandare, bertimos, bit987, bucky23, buzz691956, camflasher1, Candi Delight, carbilz, charly07, Chuckson, crtt40203, cufan86, DippsyDudel, dirtyjimmy, discreetfun2, DRDavenport, ENFFan01, ess125, eviltwin, fieldmill, Gaboosh, greendoor, hank879, Havingfunwithus2, HDTour, Hornyinde, iotache, jacksonhole, JayEmm, jeffrey_2018, jellyworm, Jess561, kajuk, Kgjoe2010, krushboy07, ktxondo, lollolz9, manicade, Michael.Creswell, mlcupple, MrLooker, n8kdrunnr, nectcouple, newterri, nikos1982, nobby11, Obironic, ohioguy4fun, OlliP, Omega88, PjWjjj, PoopP, quietones, raysallx, richyguitar, riversidebob, sacarv, sam77sam77, scienceistasty, scott794, Shieldsbloke, skindiver71, Sn0wCrash, sparrow, spiegelei, Srey, stevezr1, strtgld08, testme97, thegit, theradioshack, Tomdaly71, travel2cu, tylergal, VXCguy, wxt50, zarh, zeuren, zodavand
Old 03-19-2019, 05:27 PM

Thanked 3,290 Times in 391 Posts

Love it, please keep the stories coming!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2019, 08:56 PM

Default awesome!

It's awesome that she's game for it and I hope you both get to rekindle the fun!

HAve you thought about dares in the car? I've done many with my wife ranging from me having my cock out and her stroking me until we get home all the way to both of us getting naked as soon as we come out from the pub and driving home while she sucks me and I finger her.

Good luck!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to n8kdrunnr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltwin View Post
Love it, please keep the stories coming!
Thanks! I’ll post some more soon about some of the other dares she’s done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8kdrunnr View Post
It's awesome that she's game for it and I hope you both get to rekindle the fun!

HAve you thought about dares in the car? I've done many with my wife ranging from me having my cock out and her stroking me until we get home all the way to both of us getting naked as soon as we come out from the pub and driving home while she sucks me and I finger her.

Good luck!
Good ideas! Yes she has done some in the car. I’ll post about these at some point.

Last edited by Turtle; 03-20-2019 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts made within 1 minute
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 01:08 PM

Yes!!
welcome

ever dared her to go pantyless in a short skirt or dress, with the inevitable 'accidental' exposure as a result?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 24r135 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 02:28 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default Forfeit

Tell us about the refused date and forfeit.
Old 03-20-2019, 06:45 PM

Default Shopping Dare

So this happened a few years back and is one of my favourite dares that Emma did. It was spontaneous and unplanned, which I’ve found always give the best results. I couldn’t have planned the set-up better if I’d tried.

We were out for a days shopping in a well known large shopping centre in the North West of the UK. We went into a clothes shop and Emma was browsing the women’s clothing. I was trailing around after her, bored and wanting to go home! Anyway, I noticed the changing area they had in this shop was over to one side and was just on the shop floor. It wasn’t a separate section at the back like most shops. And rather than proper wooden or metal cubicles with doors, each “cubicle” was just made up of thick and heavy curtain. My boredom immediately went away as the plan formed in my head.

I went over to Emma and told her it was dare time. I took her by the hand and led her to the swimwear section. I picked out around 4 or 5 bikinis and told her she was trying them on. I led her back to the changing area and pointed at the “cubicle” on the end. As it was on the end, it had a side curtain as well as a front curtain, with the two meeting at the corner. I told her that her dare was to go in and try on all the bikinis. Between each bikini, she had to strip naked, take her time getting the ties or clips right, plenty of bending over etc...but she wouldn’t have total privacy while doing this - because she had to “accidentally” leave a gap at the corner of the curtains of several inches. Enough for someone to easily be able to see into, but not enough to make it look really obvious.

At this point of her Dare career she was a pro at this and didn’t really hesitate. So she went in and dutifully left a gap in the curtains of about 12 inches at the corner. It was perfect as it meant she could be seen easily if you looked, but wasn’t too obvious if you were just passing and not paying too much attention.

So she starts stripping off and soon enough she’s topless, just down to her knickers. I’m just standing there pretending to be bored, playing the part of of a poor man being dragged around the shops against his will! I’m leaning on a clothes rail, pretending to browse my phone. But annoyingly, there’s no one really around to see Emma’s performance. She tries on the first bikini and is having a good look in the mirror at herself, pretending to decide if she likes it or not. Then another guy comes over with his wife or girlfriend and she goes into one of the cubicles to try some stuff on too. Like me, he looks bored and gets his phone out and starts browsing it. He’s stood quite near to me but hasn’t clocked Emma yet.

Meanwhile, Emma is taking the first bikini off. She unties the bikini top and lets her tits free. Then she bends over and starts fiddling with the next one, her bobbs swinging down as she does. I can’t stand it that this guy isn’t watching, so I move closer to him and kind of nudge him. He looks up at me with a “WTF” sort of look on his face and I just nod my head over towards Emma. I whisper to him “Mate look at that woman there!”

He turns his head, puzzled. Then his mouth drops open and he whispers back “Fucking hell!” At this point, Emma is slipping the bottoms off. She’s now totally naked, bum, pussy and tits fully on show to both of us. She puts the next bikini on, taking her time. This guys eyes and mouth are still wide open in disbelief. I joke to him “Fuck I hope my wife doesn’t come back and find me here!” (Obviously pretending to be a random lucky recipient of this show, same as him). He smirks and carries on watching.

Anyway, this continues for a couple more bikinis. Both of us just stand there enjoying the view. Emma takes her time, stripping naked between each one. Bending over to get the next one ready, pointing her bum towards us so we can each see a full eyeful of her pussy and bumhole. Then all of a sudden this guy jumps up startled as his wife or girlfriend emerges from where she’s been getting changed. She says “come on” to him and starts walking away. The poor guy is obviously totally gutted that he can’t stay for any more and reluctantly has to follow on after her.

Emma finished off her trying on session. Apart from a woman walking past and doing a bit of a surprised double take, sadly no one else saw her. When she emerged from the cubicle, she smiled and asked if I enjoyed it. At that point she didn’t know who/how many people had seen her as she’d been playing her “unaware” role perfectly. And as always after a dare, when we got home later we fucked like a couple of dogs on heat!
Old 03-20-2019, 08:21 PM

Thanked 6,373 Times in 240 Posts
Smile Suggestions

Great stories, thanks. I initially thought of the semi-nude conversation with neighbours but reading on I see Emma did that - well done her & lucky you.

So I suggest first that you have a look through the Embarrassed Nude Female (ENF) posts in this forum and you should get plenty of ideas.

Other than that there's:-

Putting grocery bags into the car boot/trunk wearing a short skirt accidentally mooning male passers by.

A split skirt that unravels exposing her to all.

Peeing in a mens loo at a concert or football match (hubby there too with stun gun or picture of Ann from The Chase, but only if necessary, to fend off attackers)

Accidentally leaving a swimming pool on Adult swim night and walking into the men's changing rooms(having been given a 'Coast is clear' signal from hubby) - strip off swimsuit shampoo hair and wait for men to turn up. Then when it starts to fill up, you walk in and exclaim "Emma dear, why are you showering in the men's changing rooms" she replies "omG Iam so sorry, I can't see a thing without glasses" (the next bit you don't tell her about) then, as she gets back into her swimsuit or wraps up in a towel, you say a-La Rodney to Del in the hanglider episode in Only fools & horses "oh Emma dear, I just remembered, you don't wear glasses"
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2019, 11:58 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

What great fun! For you both!! A wonderful way to keep the spark going. Wish I had done this when first got married and encouraged my wife to do similar things for some sexy fun. She is a confirmed closet exhibitionist, loves to be seen when she is in the right mood, but will deny it. She has to be "caught" with plausible denyability - something many of us have commented on about our wives in other threads.

We did stumble upon the exact same changing room set up at a clothing store when we were on vacation a number of years ago, and did get her to try on a few things while leaving the cloth "walls" partially open. Emma executed your dare much better than my wife did.

To your request, the changing room was one of the first things that came to mind. A slight variation would be for Emma to come out and show you whatever she has tried on, letting any others see her. The more revealing the item(s) are the better: sheer / thin tops, wrap tops / dresses that "have" to be adjusted while looking in the mirror giving a chance for other to see what is contained by the clothing. You could have a conversation about whether she can wear any lingerie under whatever she is trying on - or not. And she shows you the various items both ways... Showing you just lingerie she is trying on might be a little too obvious for it to appear accidental, but maybe... Shoe shopping is another variation which can reveal all and sundry... Emma could be so focused on how the shoes / boots look, asking your opinion, that she forgets what the shoe salesman can see.

With summer coming, wearing thin tops / dresses and getting caught in the rain when out and about and Emma can do nothing about how transparent her clothing becomes. Might be fun to expand when / where Emma has to complete her dares. Her clothing style for work could evolve to be more revealing though still professional. Lower cut tops, slightly more sheer tops, tops that hang forward when she leans over, shorter skirts / dresses or ones with high slits in front that show most of her thigh when she is sitting, and maybe more. Wrap dresses and tops can be so versatile... Sexy, sheer lingerie is always appreciated by anyone who is lucky to unexpectedly see it and what it contains. Emma can easily make it appear to be "accidental" and yet repeat it as often as desired. "Failing" buttons on clothing is another method; either the threads let go [as somebody had cut most of them] or the button hole somehow became too large and the button repeatedly slips through, especially when any pressure is applied. A strategically "missing" button on a top might not be noticed by the wearer for many hours... though others will notice.

Going out in the garden in just a thong was pretty daring, but fun for all. Bet your neighbors had a fun night as well after seeing Emma, the other guys did too! Nude sun bathing in the "privacy" of your back garden? Depending on how your place is set up, removing window curtains / blinds as you are repainting / redecorating would be a good way for Emma to be seen by the neighbors especially when the lights are on at night.... taking a bath, getting ready for bed or dressing for work Could go on for quite a while. We moved to our new place almost 2 years ago and still have no curtains... and for some reason neither of us are in any hurry to get any.

Please post more stories - Emma sounds like a wonderfully fun, playful and very sexy girl! Would really like to see photos of your vixen but understand her reluctance. Maybe carefully cropped photos eliminating anything identifiable?

Last edited by Omega88; 03-21-2019 at 12:07 PM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2019, 04:58 AM

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for the date suggestions I’ve received. Some good ones here. She’s done lots of variations on some of the suggestions. The shoe shopping one is a good one, not thought of that before. Also loved the swimming pool changing room one!

I’m composing another post with another of the dares she’s done. I like to be descriptive so they take me a little while. But keep an eye out, I’ll post it soon.

Thanks again all. This place is great!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to HeWhoDares For This Useful Post:

Tags
dare, emma, exhibitionist, exposing, flashing, stories, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7