photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-11-2018, 09:10 AM

Default Frustrated writer

I have so much swirling around in my pea brain, but getting it on paper is another issue. I love erotic stories, real or fiction, and want to create a few of my own, but there is my lack of enough imagination to get going.

One of my favorites is the subject of inc*st. Now to me, for the most part, a non issue. Now, older guys with younger girls should never happen. My interest is in adult inc*st, where it should not be an issue in any way. In my younger years, the thought of inc*st was not ever there. My first sexual encounter with a girl, happened with my sister. I have an idea that that happens often. I started dating in 6th grade, but never got very close to any of the girls. While a teen, I did develop a unusual relationship with my mother. She had severe back issues and needed treatments every night. During times when my father was out of town, on business, she asked me to do the honors. Doing this meant that her backside needed to be bare, all the way down to her butt. The first couple nights she got undressed but left her panties on, the rest of her was on display. Starting the third night, she was naked and didn't seem to mind at all.

Of course this was very hard on a 16 year old guy. My mother never did anything that could be seen as sexual, but I was sure wishing I had a way to be as naked as she was. Looking back, what I needed was a skill I learn much later, and that was massage and back rubs. I have an idea that things might have gotten more interesting if I was able to make her back feel a lot better, with hands on therapy. What I learned many years later, was how "experienced" my mother really was, sexually. Sadly, I learned this after her death. But, during my mothers time spent in the Hollywood area, where she was taking art lessons with Edith Head, famous fashion designer. She was also running with the "Rat Pack" in the 30's, and I imagine she saw her share of dicks. I do know that she always treated much more as an adult, than my father ever did. She could have been an excellent teacher...

During my time of growing up, I did have friends who were doing a cousin or sister, and while the adults might have objected, there were no obvious problems. Later, I found that older adults didn't seem to care if they were related to their partner or not. My sister was married to one fellow, for a while, and I was doing one of his sisters. While this was not truly inc*st, it was still fun. I had one woman friend who was made pregnant when she was 12, by her father. The resulting son, was the spitting image of her father...

Another example was a friend I worked with at a photo lab. He and his wife had adopted 2 boys and 1 girl, who were brother and sister. They were great kids. One time the girl was telling me about a family reunion they went to, without their parents, but with their grandparents. Seems that there was a lot of cousins doing cousins and the grandparents didn't mind. She said that she had a great time and I could see where she might. With her being 16, I would have loved to make her happy too.

A favorite theme I would like to write about, would involve a father who was now alone, and his daughter who would be in her thirties or so. She would move in and they, over time, would become a couple. A great example of a man and woman loving each other, and loving being together, in all ways. And if done right, no one would even suspect.

Enough rambling. It seems that I can recount history, but not as able to create a fictitious story.

Thanks for looking at this....
Old 07-12-2018, 01:24 AM

Default Sounds interesting.

As a fellow writer the idea sounds interesting, are there any other themes you would really like to explore? Any sort of sexual stuff?

Like give out a scenario and maybe somebody could write something?

For example with the father, daughter one, someone could write.

Jack let out a long sigh. He had always hated the heat and this summer was no different as the stuffy air made it a chore to walk. Maybe in his younger days this wouldn't have bothered him, but as he grew closer to retirement his bones struggled to handle it.

"Claire had better appreciate this..." Jack thought to himself as he wandered into the supermarket.

His daughter, Claire was coming to visit him for the first time in three months and Jack was definitely excited. He loved his daughter and had always supported her through everything she had done, but now in her early thirties and with a new book about to be published (she was a writer), he was ready to do something massive for her.

"She had always loved burgers." Jack thought as he walked through the aisles of the supermarket.

He was planning on cooking her a delicious meal which he hadn't done in years. He knew she would be arriving soon and he wished to start dinner before she arrived.

Jack quickly bought everything he wanted and made his way back home, but when he arrived he noticed that things were different. It started with a pair of brown sandals in the doorway that he didn't recognise, then a jacket he didn't know.

"Claire's?" Jack muttered to himself before remembering that she wasn't supposed to arrive for at least another hour.

In the distance Jack heard the shower turn off and made his way over to it. The bathroom door was wide open and standing inside was a woman, in her early thirties, with long brown hair, brown eyes and a body that whilst not perfect was definitely a pleasant site being covered by nothing but a green towel.

"C-Claire?" Jack asked shocked at his sudden realisation that his little girl had turned into a beautiful woman.

"Oh, Daddy!" Claire turned around with a smile.

It was then that her towel decided to come loose and fall to her feet...

Something like that might be fun to write.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:11 AM

GameLovingGuy, that is very good, and you've added a lot of detail that I am not sure, at the age of 76, I am able to conjure up. I have a great deal of work to do.... TNX

ps
A similar situation was with my career of photography. While in the Air Force, I learned to do my photography with strong emphasis on recording exactly what was being photographed, not making it a work of art. It seems that has continued on with my other endeavors.

Last edited by dr_pepper1942; 07-12-2018 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Adding a thought
Old 07-14-2018, 06:49 PM

Default That's cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_pepper1942 View Post
GameLovingGuy, that is very good, and you've added a lot of detail that I am not sure, at the age of 76, I am able to conjure up. I have a great deal of work to do.... TNX

ps
A similar situation was with my career of photography. While in the Air Force, I learned to do my photography with strong emphasis on recording exactly what was being photographed, not making it a work of art. It seems that has continued on with my other endeavors.
I understand and I appreciate the kind words, but if you would like to share any more ideas you want explored my door is open. It sounds fun to bounce ideas off of somebody else haha

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s