Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2018, 06:30 PM

Thanked 4,953 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
With your wife holding her blouse down so he can feel her I don’t think you need to try to move things forward. He will be enjoying her more, trust me.
Thanks! I totally agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14sailor View Post
Those are fuckin great tits! Love them. Your friend is a lucky guy.
Thanks! I think he thinks the same that’s why he wouldn’t stop staring at them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
I like loose and crazy! Wanna be friends and go to a bar? LOL ...Oh! Oooops. You said the "shirt"!
Lol! Freudian slip I guess lol! Sure the more the merrier!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 08:48 AM

Thanked 2,934 Times in 378 Posts

Another fabulous pic. Incredibly sexy and playful. She is a natural...

How much of this new fun is she instigating [like this last pic] and how much is it her responding to your suggestions?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Another fabulous pic. Incredibly sexy and playful. She is a natural...

How much of this new fun is she instigating [like this last pic] and how much is it her responding to your suggestions?
Thanks! That is such a good question! Unfortunately most of the fun is still being instigated by me! I would love it if she took the initiative and did much of this on her own. I think it is my fault for not conveying this desire! I am glad you pointed that out as I will now try to communicate this idea to her.

I have often thought that it would be amazing to be sitting with her in a bar and have her initiate some of this fun or even adjust her shirt and expose a nipple to a bartender or friend without me requesting it!

She did adjust her shirt to show more cleavage to our friend without my asking but it wasn’t so extreme to have exposed a nipple or anything.... yet!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 01:56 PM

Thanked 4,857 Times in 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
Thanks! I appreciate the comments and compliments! That will keep the posts and pictures coming!

Here is a picture of my wife walking home after the bars one night! I am sure I have more that show her at the bar. I’ll track them down and post them too! Her shirt seems to get a little loose and crazy by the end of the night. Lol
Wish I could get my wife a little looser
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2018, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dollarbills View Post
Wish I could get my wife a little looser
Well from what I’ve seen she’s beautiful and I would say a little alcohol, some flattery and figuring out her sexual interests is probably the best way to go. It all just takes time and patience. Letting her know what you are interested in helps too! I’m still working on that part but it’s a process lol!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2018, 10:30 AM

Default Gif of the pics

Here is a gif of the pictures I took! I love this because it shows how my friend approached her tits and then continued to go for more.
Attached Thumbnails
2A94CF03-C6F6-440B-8F00-0840443CACA7.gif  
Old 03-23-2018, 12:50 PM

Default Drinking games

So we hung out with our friend again. Unfortunately there wasn’t any touching this time. I wanted to make sure to just follow the mood and not force something to happen that doesn’t seem natural to the situation. So we were having some drinks and chatting and like clock work he started staring again. I didn’t mention anything I just stayed quiet. We decided to play a few drinking games and that’s when things got good. I’ll admit I was pretty drunk so I don’t have the best recollection of the specifics but I do have a few pics! Clothes started to come off when my wife started loosing. The look on my friends face was priceless when her tits came out! Her face was priceless as well! We kept playing for a while and she went back and forth between covering up and hiding and also letting them out. The game slowly died off and my friend eventually passed out and so I snapped a pic of my wife flashing by his head! I told her to run them on his face and she almost did but chickened out. Pretty cool experience I think!
Attached Thumbnails
820502B5-1B82-4B26-A313-70E0F9829162.jpeg   8CB964AC-778C-4C4F-9FCE-243A0F436CAA.jpeg  

The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2018, 05:08 PM

Thanked 2,934 Times in 378 Posts

Great gif - really shows not only how he approached his exploration, but how she reacted to his touch, definitely did not pull away....

Fabulous game night pics too. Smart man not to force anything or demand she do something. Seems these events happen pretty easily on their own [maybe with a little nudging here and there] and best to let nature take its course. As you noted, a few adult beverages help along the way... but passing out was definitely the wrong move by your friend! Did you tell him what he missed??
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2018, 05:41 PM

Thanked 3,815 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
So we hung out with our friend again...........

Wow your girl got a awesome body, lucky lucky friend!
would love to see her completely nude.

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2018, 07:16 PM

Thanked 6,474 Times in 336 Posts
Default Always Braless

I never wear a bra and love to show off my braless titties in low cut, thin, almost see through blouses. Guys just can't take their eyes off my chest when I'm out shopping or anywhere. When I was a young girl in the 70s unless your nipples showed against your shirt, no boy would look at you. There were too many other girls walking around showing off their nipples and bouncing braless tits. If you wanted to be cool and thought of as hip you would wear something thin and even pinch your nipples to make them hard before you went into an area with cute guys. My tits are still firm and have just the right amount of bounce to them when I walk. I just never put a bra back on. About 15 years ago one of my husband's buddies came over to our house before my husband got home. It was summer. I was barefoot, had on a small pair of cutoff short shorts, and I had on a fairly thin, tight, scoop neck blouse that showed nearly everything. I was working in the garden so the top was sticking to me like a wet T shirt contest. He came out back and as I stood up he could barely speak. I led him inside for a cool drink and tried to sit on our screened in porch and have a conversation. He couldn't take his eyes off of them and had a lot of trouble following what was going on. I knew he had a thing for me but the poor guy was using both hands in his lap trying to cover up what was a very uncomfortable hardon. After a while I just came out and said, "You want to see them, sweetheart?" He gulped, nodded and said, "Yea, I want to see them bad." I said, "How do I know you want try to grab me and fuck me if I show them to you?" He said he wouldn't. I said, "if you let me tie your hands behind you I'll let you suck on them." He quickly agreed. We went inside and I took an old piece of cotton cord I had and securely tied his hands behind him. I threw a big pillow in front of the couch and told him to kneel on it and pulled my thin blouse over my head. He moaned when he saw them. I leaned forward and pulled his face to the right one and he started sucking. Soon I moved his mouth to the other other one. All this was making me wet so I leaned back and unfastened my shorts and put my finger on my clit. After hearing him moan so much while he sucked on them was getting me very horny. I pushed him back, put my fingers in the waistband of my shorts and slid them off. (no panties then either) I laid back on the couch, spread my legs and asked him how he was at eating pussy? Well he turned out to be pretty good. After he got me off several times I pushed him back on the floor. As I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down, out popped his raging hard 5 inch dick. As I started jerking him off he begged me to fuck him. I said, "Honey, you've got to be much bigger than this to ride this ride. (I only fuck big dicks) It wasn't long before he shot cum all over himself and my hand. I wiped my hand off on his face and helped him up. I put a couple of paper towels in his hand and made him waddle to the back door with his pants around his ankles. I was still naked. I got a kitchen knife, opened the door, put the knife against the rope holding his hands together and said, "If you tell anyone about this I will tell everyone about your tiny dick." Then I cut his hands loose and pushed him out of the door, closed it and locked it. It was hard to stop laughing.
Attached Thumbnails
Pam's  c*nt 024.jpg  

Tags
fondle, grope, share, tits, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shareB 18

0m:46s

11-11-2016
Busty Milf strips in the garden

6m:23s

12-02-2015
Tumblr 223