Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2020, 03:18 PM

Thanked 11,014 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ess125 View Post
I think that was one of the things that attracted me to her, and that was her confidence and not feeling she had to do things just because everyone else did.

I also think Monica liked Amy's boobs, because every time we saw her, she would playfully check out if Amy was wearing a bra or not. I have to admit, it was nice seeing her playfully grab her boobs. Monica still sometimes checked to see if Amy was wearing a bra, and I was always checked to see if Monica was wearing one, which to my surprise was no.
I gotta tell ya that is the hottest for me, I just have recently got the wife to go out braless, AND with another couple. The husband and I are just drooling over the girls boobs and hard nipples as we are out in public.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:27 PM

Thanked 25,741 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Last weekend

Mr. grits here,

Last weekend we went to a swingers nightclub near by for a night out together.... Booze, dancing, socializing, etc etc....

We went to use one of the private play rooms, and invited a couple we knew to join us...… (WE DON't into deep sex with anyone there... just watch and maybe some touchy feely stuff.)

So we just all did our own thing , 2 couples on the same bed watching each other and doing our thing..... my wife invited the other hubby to caress her tits, which he did, and then some.. he was sucking them and caressing them as I was sucking her pussy.. she really enjoyed the double stimulation...…. before we departed, she was blowing me w her ass up at the edge of the bed, and he started caressing her ass and reaching under fondling her tits as she was blowing me. I enjoyed watching it all and her reaction of good stimulation.

Just a nice time w a couple we know......
Old 09-04-2020, 01:33 PM

Thanked 4,957 Times in 196 Posts

So it has been a while since I have posted on this thread. Nothing much to add since covid has restricted things. We didn’t end up taking our trip in March so that was a bummer. We haven’t seen our friend in a short while so nothing to report there either. There is good news though... we have another friend that we have hung out with a few times. He seems to “like” my wife quite a bit. He talks about how many shared friends and people desire her pretty openly. He has also asked if we would consider an open relationship a few times. She never shuts the idea down just says that we haven’t discussed it. I have always thought she was just being polite, until recently... she brought it up a little later the last time it was mentioned. She said she isn’t comfortable with seeing me with another woman but was interested in the idea of this. I was finally able to tell her that I had also liked the idea and so here we are.

We are always drinking alcohol when we hang out with him and last time, she was wearing a deep v cut shirt that I had requested. After some drinks, I don’t recall how it happened but we were all openly talking about and looking at her cleavage, he was complimenting it, and she was saying how the wardrobe was my choice. She would push her boobs together as we were talking. I was super excited! We talked about this later and she said it was nice to see him want her. I want to keep things progressing!!!! I’m not sure how to move things along and so I thought I would share and see what suggestions may be out there.
As always, I will share some example photos soon...
Old 09-04-2020, 01:38 PM

Default Photos of the wardrobe

Here are some pics of the shirt and bra choice... hope you all like them!
Attached Thumbnails
202FB387-2A6D-4E75-B547-A06749EBE034.jpeg   B2A17708-C0C2-47BC-A6B2-252C34C0A332.jpeg  

3E2C5C02-76AA-490A-9FF6-FBC5BDFC7371.jpeg   1D3C9834-8E77-4194-9AE6-B2B72427E986.jpeg  

Old 09-04-2020, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
Here are some pics of the shirt and bra choice... hope you all like them!
AMAZING shot! WOW E, no wonder why its gonna roll out as some good fun!!

I'm in the same boat right now. But my buddy's wife likes to show off her B cups too, so we get them to agree to a dinner and we "sl*t them up" a bit as my wife calls it. We both love to see their tits, none of us swing but us guys are down for anything but the wives are a different story.

But the last time we got at a bar with the four of us and he broke off separately. I was talking to his wife and her back was to him and my wife and he was talking to mine alone and after a quite a few shots he asks my wife "So are they real? And she says of course they are. He said can I get a feel, she said sure and he did, an extended feel from what he said. I have had a hard on ever since whenever I think about it.

Last edited by VXCguy; 09-04-2020 at 02:45 PM.
Old 09-04-2020, 02:33 PM

Default Thanks!

Thanks VXCguy! I sure hope so... any ideas how to help things along? Glad you like it! Which one in particular?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2020, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
Thanks VXCguy! I sure hope so... any ideas how to help things along? Glad you like it! Which one in particular?
Top right for sure.

Well I would say how about a drinking game that had dares in it, or cards with loosing clothes or adding gropes into the winners hand.
Old 09-04-2020, 04:55 PM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 64 Posts
Default Esandes and sharing

I sort of knew the interest was always there with sharing since you wrote about the story of your wide allowing another person to touch her boobs.

First question, are you prepared to share? Are you prepared what will happen after? I guess is how much you and your wife had talked about how far this will or can go. One time thing or maybe a new lifestyle for both to enjoy.

In regards to how to kick it off, if it werent for Covid, the bar with a dance floor would be the best way to go. It sounds like the wifey wants a suspense instead of getting straight to the point. Dressing sexy and possibly have some sort of drinking game that requires lost of article clothing if at home. Going to the beach, not sure if you live next to the coast would be another great way. But i would def communicate with the other guy that the interest is there and probably have a game plan and surprise her ...just throwing random thoughts but glad things have took a turn for you and the wifey.

Look forward to more of your story. Thanks for the pictures.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2020, 06:18 PM

Default Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Top right for sure.

Well I would say how about a drinking game that had dares in it, or cards with loosing clothes or adding gropes into the winners hand.
Totally! Those are great ideas. Also I hadn’t seen the full message you posted before. I think my internet was spotty! Great story about you and your friends!! I think initiating some way to “tell if they are real” seems like an option too! Thanks!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2020, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srey View Post
I sort of knew the interest was always there with sharing since you wrote about the story of your wide allowing another person to touch her boobs.

First question, are you prepared to share? Are you prepared what will happen after? I guess is how much you and your wife had talked about how far this will or can go. One time thing or maybe a new lifestyle for both to enjoy.

In regards to how to kick it off, if it werent for Covid, the bar with a dance floor would be the best way to go. It sounds like the wifey wants a suspense instead of getting straight to the point. Dressing sexy and possibly have some sort of drinking game that requires lost of article clothing if at home. Going to the beach, not sure if you live next to the coast would be another great way. But i would def communicate with the other guy that the interest is there and probably have a game plan and surprise her ...just throwing random thoughts but glad things have took a turn for you and the wifey.

Look forward to more of your story. Thanks for the pictures.
You are totally right srey! We need to figure out how far. I think I am pretty open to anything she would entertain. Just not sure exactly what that is yet. Jokingly and drink the other day she said I don’t think I’m ready to get double Rodded! Lol. (She doesn’t talk like that she was just being a little silly lol.)but that let me know that she seems open to a decent amount.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:

Tags
fondle, grope, share, tits, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s