Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2023, 01:22 PM

Thanked 4,453 Times in 192 Posts
Red face Campus Streaking Vids!

Here's a few! In a couple of the videos you can hear people saying "I know her!" Imagine seeing someone you know doing this!
Streaming Videos
berkeley streak 1

0m:55s

berkeley streak 2

0m:31s

Old 06-14-2023, 10:32 PM

Thanked 3,498 Times in 334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rprocc View Post
Reposting these vids posted in the photos thread here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=692
as a backup for Vimeo
One of the few streaking videos with good resolution!
The Following User Says Thank You to import_girl_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2023, 01:42 PM

Default Berkeley 2014 run

A short vid from the fall 2014 berkeley run
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (117.5 KB, 1507 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Nakedrun2014_1.mp4 (5.59 MB, 1232 views)
Streaming Videos
Nakedrun2014 1

0m:15s

Last edited by Turtle; 07-07-2023 at 04:01 PM.
Old 07-06-2023, 01:54 PM

Default UNC

Streak video from unc-unknown year
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 ncCwCs3k_480p.mp4 (3.34 MB, 1045 views)
Streaming Videos
ncCwCs3k 480p

0m:41s

Old 07-07-2023, 01:41 PM

Thanked 1,413 Times in 162 Posts

These naked runs... I don't know if there's ever been a more frustrating combination of hundreds of beautiful naked women, hundreds of high quality cameras recording them, and rarity of high quality videos available to watch.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to horsehopper85 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2023, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YearByVisionary View Post
Streak video from unc-unknown year
Where are you finding these videos? Any way I can help with the search?
Old 10-09-2023, 09:49 AM

Thanked 1,224 Times in 150 Posts
Default Some observations

I am actually very shocked, pleasantly so, that these nude runs are still taking place. It’s frustrating how healthy displays of exhibitionism are being shut down or ceasing to operate around the world, instead relegated to art performances for only the wealthy to enjoy.

Many people have suggested that cameras and social media are to blame for the lack of female participation at recent naked bike rides. And that forums such as this, where ‘before and after’ photos of the girls are discovered and shared around, have a chilling effect on these happy, naughty displays of nakedness.

In reality I see a very different cause. Naked college runs have always had massive amounts of female participation, but none more so than last year’s chapel hill run, where at least 2/3rds of the participants were girls - quite different to the average naked bike ride, wouldn’t you say?

The amount of cameras and social media present did not deter these brave lasses from stripping, (in some cases completely, losing even their footwear). They adapted by wearing balaclavas, masks, sunglasses, and other face coverings.

When a suitable solution to the problem of being recognised on social media was discovered, these girls adopted it immediately. With much of the risk removed, they got to enjoy their fantasy of being ogled and observed in their birthday suits.

Clearly, there is massive desire among women to participate in these events, a desire that if anything has magnified in our current age of sexually liberated feminism, hyper-sexualised pop music and worship of the female form.

So why is the same not true for naked bike rides and other public events? For me, the answer is clear: too many old geezers. If, like me, you occasionally indulge in the desire to be the only one naked among a group of women (CFNM) what kind of women do you imagine these to be? Pensioners or hotties in their 20s and 30s? The answer is obvious for most of us.

The same is true the fairer sex. Their fantasies, with exceptions of course, do not revolve around being naked and vulnerable in front of an overweight, wrinkly 65 year old, but instead, powerful, dominant and handsome figures.

Which is why so many ladies are willing to strip off in these naked runs, despite the cameras, despite the metoo movement, despite the forums on the internet. Their audience is split into two parts: attractive college students during the run and anonymous, faceless citizens of the internet after the fact.

Their fantasies are clearly fulfilled by the first audience, but crucially, the second audience too. For all they know they know, everyone enjoying their brave actions online looks like Christian Grey. The eye-watering amount of girls who now do webcam stripping proves as much - it would be more difficult for these girls to get horny if they could see the make-up of their audience, I can guarantee that.

But when you turn up to a nude bike ride, excited and nervous, only to discover that most participants are old men with beer bellies and less than impressive physiques, it rather spoils the fun for many of these women. With my young man’s wisdom I would humbly state this: whilst the camera might be an aphrodisiac for girls, the photographer probably isn’t.

The net result? Despite naked bike rides being open to an entire country’s worth of people, and taking place in the most populated places on earth, they attract fewer exhibitionist lasses than a single smallish college in America.

If you want to see beautiful youngsters in the buff in public, you have to make them so excited they simply can’t resist the prospect. What are some things we could do to change this state of affairs? I’m not sure. But I do know this: Inside every hot woman is a streaker willing to bare it all, but it’s more about who she’s streaking for than where or when.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sillywong For This Useful Post:

Tags
initiation, naked run

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005