uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2010, 08:48 PM

Thanked 21,506 Times in 1,566 Posts
Default Some Pizza delivery stories (not mine)

This might belong in another thread, but readers of this thread might be interested in some true (apparently) stories told by pizza delivery people:

http://tipthepizzaguy.com/stories/
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2023, 04:24 PM

I mentioned in another thread about a female friend of mine, that shagged a pizza delivery guy, and they have been together 5 years now.
She didnt give me a detailed description of their first fuck of course, and how it came about, only that she ordered late at night, just before closing, and actually tended to order a bottle of wine and beer from the pizza place, rather than a pizza, after her kids were in bed.
By which time, she was usually in her pj bottoms, and her with big braless tits in a low cut vest.
Believe me, having seen her myself in such attire, im not surprised that the pizza guy delivered!
Anyway, there was one particular delivery guy she took a fancy too, and she used to ask him if he fancied coming back for a drink when he had finished his deliveries, and of course he duly obliged in every possible way.
After the fist time, it became a regular thing, and eventually they became a couple.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Spart72 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2023, 04:53 PM

Thanked 1,174 Times in 61 Posts

Oh. I was a pizza delivery guy, you reminded me of an interesting thing. I was delivering pizzas on New Year's Eve and the last day of the year, the hour is close to 11 pm, the last order, a girl opens it, you can see there is a house party going on inside, the wallet has someone else they are afraid to wake up, she had a dress with her breast sticking out of it when she came back, but she was too drunk to realize. I didn't want to embarrass her, and so I waited a long time to pay. Anyway, through thousands of deliveries, about once in a hundred someone opened in a bathrobe, once in 500 invited to the house or offered vodka, quite often I have the impression that when they ask for a delivery at the door, it's that they are having sex and therefore prefer to leave the food at the door and not see the courier undressed, sweaty, not ready AND on the loose to pick up. I have made thousands of deliveries and can no longer remember exactly every one, if I remember what better stories I will describe them.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pokaz_cycki For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2024, 12:33 PM

Thanked 1,680 Times in 81 Posts

Every other week we order pizza.

My boyfriend dares me to receive the delivery man stark naked.

There is just one pizza restaurant here, and the delivery man is a handsome guy in his early twenties who always stares at my nipple pokies through my tshirt, or at my cleavage if I bend over (I usually do)

Eventualy, I stroke a deal with my boyfriend: "Ok, I will start sucking your dick right now, even while you call for the pizza, and if I don't make you cum before the it arrives, I will show off for the delivery man"

So far, I have won the bet more than 20 times, with no losts!!

Usually, he is able to stand until the last minute, but when the doorbell sounds, he can not help loading in my mouth or all over my face.

Because of his hard on, it's me who always has to open the door. I put on a pyjama or a nightgown, but I am wicked enough to let always a bit of sperm all on my face.

Then, we always start fucking again, so we always eat cold pizza... LOL

I must confess that I am eager to lose this bet.

"I have just lost a bet, you know..."

Last edited by rsghbb; 04-01-2024 at 12:41 PM.
Old 04-01-2024, 02:34 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts

Not a pizza guy but I did door dash some coffee and pastries a few weeks back. My wife was sleeping in and I thought I’d surprise her when she woke up. She ended up getting up before he arrived and waltzed into our kitchen wearing a long t shirt and nothing else. It hung to her pussy lips but her cheeks were showing out the back. She was getting a glass of water and let out a yelp a ran to the bedroom. The delivery guy walked right by the kitchen window. I doubt he saw anything but if he looked into the window he’d have had a great view of her buns bouncing as she ran away from the window.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2024, 06:52 AM

Thanked 1,355 Times in 67 Posts

We have a seasonal camper (Leave it on site) which is a two hour drive from home. We have a very secluded spot it sits on. Lots of privacy. Usually when we drive up on Friday nights after work, it is late when we get there. It is easy to just order pizza on the way and have it delivered right to our site. Usually it is a young guy delivering it.

My young wife had went inside to change out of her work clothes into more relaxing clothes. She was inside the camper which is a large park model with sliding glass doors. The pizza arrives. This old guy, (could have been my grandfather age) Slowly gets out of the pickup and walks right past the glass doors towards me. He stops quickly and is starring right into the trailer.

I move and look and there is my wife, completely naked, bent over doing something to her toes. Her pussy was on full display to him. She finally stands up turns not seeing him and walks over to the door, slides it open, Later she told me she was going to ask me something but had forgotten what it was. She was full exposed to his old starring eyes.

She moved back out of his sight allowing him to bring the pizza over to me. I asked him what I owed and he just said nuttin. After he left, I went inside and found her dressed. Her face still blushed. She was so pissed off at me yet that night we had amazing sex right by the campfire.
Old 04-02-2024, 01:51 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Our late flight home was cancelled, so the airline put us in a Holiday Inn near the airport and gave us some meal coupons. The only thing open in the area was a pizza place that delivered, we ordered one, they said it would be at least a half hour. My wife said she was going to take a shower, I was going across the parking lot to a liquor store for a bottle of wine.

I got back in less than 20 minutes, walked into the motel room, there was my wife, in just her panties with a towel on her head, she was eating pizza withe the delivery guy, a short bald headed guy who looked like Danny Devito, he had a huge smile on his face. He was the owner of the pizza place, he delivered the pie himself. My wife thought it was me knocking, she was too tired to care if she was almost naked, she invited him in to help us eat the very large pizza. He ate his piece and left, no charge, but it was free anyway since I had the airline coupons.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2024, 01:52 PM

@DRDavenport

Thanks for the link, lots of fun reading 😁

Last edited by rudolfm; 04-02-2024 at 01:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2024, 03:58 PM

Thanked 1,516 Times in 88 Posts
Default A bit milder

Our experiences are a bit milder. My wife does not wish to open the door naked herself, but when staying at hotels, or rentals she is quite happy to come out of the bathroom or otherwise move through the background while the delivery person is at the door.

One of her favorite experience (they are all my favorites) was when the delivery person was a woman who obviously enjoyed what she saw and told my wife not to be embarrassed because she was “smoking hot”.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Watchmen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2024, 04:16 PM

Default Airline?

Piecenick, I just gotta ask: What airline do you fly? My airline never gives me a hotel room or meals no matter how late it is.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016