uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2023, 08:57 PM

Default My second 3-way, planned by the girls

I was introduced to Donna by a mutual friend in my Intro Biology lecture, winter quarter of my sophomore year in college. I was enamored with her from the start. She was smart, pretty, had a rocking figure and dressed very nicely, almost always a skirt, flannel or polyester blouse and boots. The boots really did it for me. She also seemed interested in me, after a couple of weeks if I didn’t get to lecture in time to sit with her and our friend Stanley, she would get up and come sit next to me. The first time she did this she sat on my right and her blouse was unbuttoned enough that I got a great view of one of her boobs. I made sure there was always a seat on my right after that!

We lived in the same dorm, so we started getting together to study two or three times a week. Pretty soon our study sessions ended with making out and eventually me feeling her up. She wouldn’t let me take her clothes off because she was afraid of her roommate walking in on us, so I suggested she ask Trish if she could just give us the room for a few hours. Next time I was over, when we started making out she told me we had the room until 11:30. I wasted no time and unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her boobs. They were magnificent full C-cups with nice pointy nipples. After feasting on them for a few, I knelt down in front of her and pulled her panties off, then hiked her skirt up so I could lean in and lick and suck her clit until she came. She pulled me up onto the couch, pulled my jeans and underwear down and started sucking me. The switched to only her hand when I got close to cumming and caught my load in a towel. After cleaning me off she took me in her mouth again and slowly moved her lips up and down my shaft. I got hard almost instantly and she started sucking me again. I asked if I could cum in her mouth this time and she said she guessed so. She took it like a champ.

So that was the routine of our study sessions for the next few weeks, she never let me penetrate her, but she told me I’d get to soon enough. End of the quarter came and since it was an intro course, we got the coveted Friday 3-5 pm exam slot. I finished the exam early but waited for her and invited her back to my room to get stoned and celebrate as my roommate had finished his exams on Tuesday and had already gone home. We were barely in my room when we pulled each other’s clothes off and she told me to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. I told her I would probably cum way before her and she said it was fine, I could take care of her later tonight. So I did. She wrapped her legs around me (still wearing those boots!) and I drilled her the way she wanted. When I finished, we got dressed and she told me to stop by around 9 that night, but I should shower first as I was a bit sweaty. I walked her out to the door of my suite and after she left the guys in my suite gave me major shit about how I managed a girl that hot. I told them I didn’t know but wasn’t complaining.

After dinner I shaved and showered as requested and headed up to her room a little after 9. She was wearing a thin cotton bathrobe that didn’t do much to conceal anything. We hugged and kissed for a few minutes when the door opened and her roommate walked in, also wearing a bathrobe and carrying a towel. I apologized and told Trish I could wait in the common suite area while she got dressed but she said not to worry about it. I looked at Donna and she told me it was ok, then untied her robe and let it drop to the floor. I looked back at Trish and she had done the same. Trish locked the door and walked over to the two of us. Trish was a light skinned African-American with a body a lot like Donna’s, quite hot. The girls pulled my clothes off and we ended up a pile of flesh on the carpet exploring each others bodies with our mouths.

Eventually, Donna started sucking me so I went down on Trish, who finished the circle by going down on Donna. I came first, of course, but after the girls came and we caught our breath, we turned the other way so I could go down on Donna, she on Trish, and Trish sucking me. We followed this with a couple rounds of one of them sitting on my face while the other sucked me, then I fucked both girls. By then, I was having trouble getting it up, but Donna persisted and had me straddle her so she could jerk me off onto her tongue. Trish wanted the same, but it took the better part of an hour for me to be able to perform again. After Trish finished me, the three of us cuddled until Donna said she had a long drive the next day and needed to get some sleep. We shared a nice goodnight kiss, I got dressed and headed back to my room. My suite mates were still up and wanted a full accounting, but didn’t believe me when I told them I had a three way with Donna and Trish.

We never had a three way again, although Trish would give me a little wink every once in a while. She would also change in front of me and once asked me which bra she should wear on a date. I remember pointing to one and saying that one if you want him to see your nipples. That was the one she chose. Donna and I stayed together through most of the following quarter. Things fell apart when she wanted me to change my co-op job for the summer to one near her home in Delaware. The problem was that I already had a signed contract with a local company and changing jobs at that point was pretty much impossible. I met with my co-op advisor who told me there was no way and Donna insisted it meant that I hadn’t tried very hard. I don’t know if she came back to school in the fall or not, I never ran into her on campus after that spring. I ran into Trish a couple of times over the next couple of years but we were always walking in opposite direction heading to classes so we never got a chance to talk.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s