uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2023, 03:24 PM

Default Women and men seeing things a bit differently

From my experience, women and men don’t see eye to eye on many things but one thing in particular is what men find sexy women don’t necessarily realize. For example, my ex wife dressed in ways I found sexy but she found “cute”. When we had days at the beach or pools with friends often times the women wore covers over their swimsuits and only stripped down to just their swimsuit when they were swimming. Not my wife. She would just be in her bikini all day. Most of the men would look at her and enjoy her body. I never minded. I thought she was gorgeous so why not let everyone have a look. She also did this with a towel after a shower. She was covered up but any man in the room would be very conscious of her near-nakedness.

One day I came home and heard discussion in the kitchen. I entered and found her with a plumber installing a new garbage disposal for us. She was standing there casually chatting with a towel around her. Later I mentioned good thing the towel didn’t slip and that maybe the guy was aroused and she acted like that was impossible. Her state of dress was totally nonsexual so why would he feel that way.

This is sort of specific and I have other instances I might share as they come to me but does anyone else find this to be the case? That often a woman doesn’t realize how sexually dressed she is and that men are ogling without her realizing?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wmhtb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2023, 12:33 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Yeap...I can relate.

In the summer, my wife will often go braless with sheer clothing. She has longish nipples so she pokes pretty hard. She sees absolutely nothing "provocative" about it. But judging from the guys eyeballing her poking; it's clear guys don't feel the same way.

There is such a thing as "plausible deniability": they "know" but pretend they don't. But there are also cases where they are legitimately "none the wiser."
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2023, 11:06 AM

Thanked 16,282 Times in 1,135 Posts

During the day in regular clothes, my wife thinks like a guy a lot...she is aware and notices more things than a guy would notice, and she dresses to make sure nothing is accidentally sexy.

But when it comes to pjs, she doesn't have a clue. Her favorite pjs are tight, clingy, very thin purple pjs that cover skin from her wrists to her waist to her neck, but she doesn't wear anything under them, so her breast shape is perfectly outlined, right down to every single bump on her puffy areolas (her nipples themselves are flat). She will wear these pjs around anyone!

She used to have tank top/shorts pjs that she would wear around anyone without underwear, and the bottoms were loose enough that everyone had seen her vulva at one time. Unfortunately, that pj set has become too small.

Her sister is the same way. I love family trips when the women are in their pjs...my wife, her mom, her sister, and her brother's wife. So many nipples and jiggle boobs every morning during breakfast. Drives me nuts!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2023, 01:37 PM

Perhaps the perfect specific example was one camping trip we went on with her sister and her husband and kids. We never had kids so my wife always viewed these opportunities as our family time. For me it was mostly annoying because I did not get along with them at all. The one benefit was that her sister was attractive and I’d see her in pajamas, a bikini, etc.

This particular trip we were near a lake that we were going to spend the day at. My wife was last to the table for breakfast as she sleeps in. Out she came from our tent in a tight t shirt with no bra. Her sisters husband barely tried to hide the fact that he was ogling her large c cup tits through her shirt. After breakfast we switched to our swimsuits. My wife exited the tent in only a towel and asked that I apply sunblock as it’s easier before you put your suit on. She had done the front but wanted me to do her back. She let the towel unwrap from her body and held it in front of her while facing away. She stood there with her entire backside fully nude. I was a bit shocked as this was a new extreme. I decided it was best to act as if it was normal and I put the sunblock all over her back and down to her cheeks. I made sure to step aside so her sisters husband got a good look as I did the lower back making her ass jiggle. Then without rewrapping the towel she went back into the tent. She bent down but just not enough to see her pussy.

Later at the lake when we were alone I brought it up saying she had given a show and she scoffed at me saying “we’re all family”. I dropped it but was totally baffled that she would think that someone marrying her sister would make her completely nonsexualized to him. He was definitely looking and probably replays that sight in his head to this day.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wmhtb For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2023, 01:45 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts

I can relate to the posts above. My wife wears cheeky swimsuit bottoms that show nearly her entire ass. And when we have company she walks around in really short pajama shorts and sometimes braless but that’s rare. Regardless it’s obvious she has no panty lines and her cheeks pop out the bottom of her shorts. Anytime I’ve ever mentioned that people can see she shrugs it off with a “lucky them”. But she’s also taken the stance of “it’s just pajamas” or “it’s a swimsuit. Everyone’s wearing them” as if she’s oblivious men would find it sexual to see her nearly naked.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2023, 11:11 PM

Thanked 1,982 Times in 139 Posts

I have business dealings with a woman of a certain age. When we first met, I had to wait for her to be ready to see me. For ten minutes or so, I sat in the waiting area outside her office.

There was a bag siting on the floor a few feet in front of me. Quite without warning, the lady rushed past me. With her back towards me, she bent over and rumaged about in the bag.

At this stage, I hadn't even seen her face. She was wearing a nice skirt of a single bright colour. As she bent down, her rear end was pushed in my direction, pretty well straight into my face.

The skirt's material was of a weight and consistency such that it flopped evenly over her bum, so its round shape and crack was on show. There wasn't a trace of visible panty line.

I couldn't avoid thinking that the lady had a magnificant arse. Quite the most beautiful I'd ever seen. By the time I went in to meet her properly, I'd banished all thoughts of my first sight of her.

I am sure she was totally unaware of what she'd done and what a good first impression she'd made on me. I'll tell her about it one day, if I ever think that she'll see its funny side.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2023, 12:17 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife can be silly modest some times, then at other times she flaunts herself shamelessly. I remember one time she wore a skirt that was short to an outdoor concert, we didn't bring chairs so we just spread out on the grass. I mentioned that her panties were very visible, she said "it's just underwear, it's not like anyone can see my pussy".

Another time she wore a knit top without a bra, with her small, B cup, boobs every time she leaned a little forward to tend to our toddler, her nipples were visible, didn't bother her at all. The dividing line was when she had our little girl and was breastfeeding, after that her attitude was, "they're just boobs for feeding my child", if a guy saw her nipples, family, friends or strangers, it was OK.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I remember one time she wore a skirt that was short to an outdoor concert, we didn't bring chairs so we just spread out on the grass. I mentioned that her panties were very visible, she said "it's just underwear, it's not like anyone can see my pussy".
On a more nudist note but in the same spirit; the first time I brought my ex-wife to a nudist resort, she came with no intention being naked around other people; and chose a sundress - no underwear. Halfway during the day, she found her sundress to be a bit too impractical; so she decided to switch to a tank top. As I watched her change, I was puzzled as to why she wasn't comfortable being naked but was still willing to go bottomless. When I brought up my confusion, she simply replied: "Well no one can see anything anyway."
She was rationalizing that because she was hairy (at the time), it was pretty much visually the same as if she was wearing a bikini bottom. As a man that made no sense to me since her asscheeks were still out and a hairy pussy is still a pussy!

But to her that made total sense. As long as the pussy lips/labia weren't clearly visible, then it wasn't really naked. Ok then...

Last edited by Shihoin; 10-22-2023 at 12:36 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2023, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
On a more nudist note but in the same spirit; the first time I brought my ex-wife to a nudist resort, she came with no intention being naked around other people; and chose a sundress - no underwear. Halfway during the day, she found her sundress to be a bit too impractical; so she decided to switch to a tank top. As I watched her change, I was puzzled as to why she wasn't comfortable being naked but was still willing to go bottomless. When I brought up my confusion, she simply replied: "Well no one can see anything anyway."
She was rationalizing that because she was hairy (at the time), it was pretty much visually the same as if she was wearing a bikini bottom. As a man that made no sense to me since her asscheeks were still out and a hairy pussy is still a pussy!

But to her that made total sense. As long as the pussy lips/labia weren't clearly visible, then it wasn't really naked. Ok then...
In a normal resort I would agree with you, but in a nudist resort with only nude poeple I think she make sense. My experince is that shaved pussies with visible labia gets much more attention from men (and women) than a full bush where you only see hair. Maybe there is a woman here that can confirm that?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wellness For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2023, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellness View Post
My experince is that shaved pussies with visible labia gets much more attention from men (and women) than a full bush where you only see hair.
Good point. My ex eventually starting shaving; liked the feeling, but at first was a bit challenged by the fact that "bottomless" now offered a very different visual for onlookers (with her lips visible under her short). She did get over it; but it took some adjustment.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s