uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2022, 02:29 PM

Default Part 18 - her father in law

This is not about my secretary and me. This is about her father in law and is as she told it to me.

She and her husband met in school and have been together ever since. His mother and father are divorced and he is close to his father.

After they had been dating about a year his father offered them to go on holidays with him and paid for it. It was 2 weeks in Majorca. They had one room with two double beds and the father was happy for her and her then boyfriend to share a bed.

Like all teenagers they were always horny and they would have sex in the morning when the father showered. Again in the afternoon by slipping back to the room and in the night she would give him a handjob in bed trying to be quiet with his father in the next bed.

She noticed his father looking at her sunbathing at the pool. She was topless like everyone else. She was uncomfortable at first but became used to it. When her boyfriend rubbed in sun tan lotion the father looked even more but she decided it was harmless.

A few nights into the holiday his father was quite drunk and fell asleep as soon as they went back to the room and she gave in to her boyfriends demand for sex. She thought she saw his father looking but could not tell.

Nothing was said the next day and again the father fell asleep quickly. Her and her boyfriend had sex again and whilst the father was sleeping facing them she did not see his eyes open.

By the end of the first week sex when they came back to the room was the norm and she did not think any more of it until she looked across and his father was clearly masturbating under the duvet watching them. She told her boyfriend who was about to climax and he ignored what she said.

The next day she spoke to him and asked him to speak to his dad. He did and said to her that his father was horny. He had heard and seen them every night. He had seen her topless every day and he was not harming anybody so why not let him watch and masturbate. After all, he was paying for the holiday and he could not be expected to leave the room.

She was not happy at this but went along with it provided they stayed under the duvet. That night as her boyfriend was thrusting inside her she saw his father sitting on the edge of the bed stroking his cock looking at them. Her boyfriend continued thrusting and the sheet came down and her breasts were clearly visible. At that point his father grunted and ejaculated into his hand. He stayed watching until her boyfriend grunted and stopped thrusting.

The next night her boyfriend removed the sheet. She knew then that he had arranged this with his father. She was on her back naked with her boyfriend thrusting inside her and his father was stroking his cock watching them. Her boyfriend ejaculated and pulled out. As he did so he moved her legs to the side so that they were splayed wide but facing his father. His father went to the edge of their bed to get a closer look and as she felt her boyfriend’s cum ooze out his father ejaculated all over their sheets.

This happened every night thereafter. His father did not try to touch or ask her to help him but he moved very close and ejaculated on their bed.

She still resents the father and her husband for this. She felt used and ashamed of what happened and realised that her husband had arranged this with the father.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stockinglover21 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2022, 12:53 PM

Default The good Friday

It was a busy 10 days. Year end deadlines meant we were constantly busy from 8:30am to 9pm. We had time for good morning and good evening kisses but nothing else. We finished late on a Thursday night and I said Friday would be a sofa bed day.

When I arrived in the office on Friday morning she was already under the duvet on the sofa bed. She stood up, kissed me,and told me to get undressed whilst she poured me a coffee. She was completely naked and had freshly shaved her pussy. Despite seeing her naked hundreds of times I was still mesmerised.

I lay on the bed and she handed me a cup of coffee. I took a sip and she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking. I was hard in seconds. She stopped, climbed on top of me, put me inside her and slowly rode me. She was very wet and tight. I have been gently playing with myself waiting for you she said. I did not want to waste any time.

As she said this she moved faster. She was also contracting her pussy muscles gripping and releasing me. I don’t think I lasted a minute before I shot a huge load into her. She climbed off, kissed me and said drink your coffee while I cuddle you and chat. So I did and we did. A leisurely time. All along she was intermittently stroking my cock which was responding to her efforts.

She climbed on top of me again but this time her pussy was above my face. Whilst she sucked my cock I explored every inch of her pussy and this time she was quickly breathing hard and fast and on the edge of an orgasm. I continued and she had a big climax.

She resumed sucking me but I stopped her. She was soaking wet from her juices and my cum and I wanted to go deep doggy style. So I did. I really pounded her as hard and fast as I could manage. For whatever reason I was not even close to climaxing myself and I just kept going. She climaxed again but I continued. I was short of breath and slowed down a little but kept pounding. She was writhing and pressing hard against me, moaning with pleasure and imploring me to fuck her harder and faster. I did and she was on the brink again. Oh fuck, don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop she shouted and with that let out a deep groan and climaxed.

I was still hard and not ready to cum but could not manage any more. So I pulled out and we cuddled and she stroked my cock lazily whilst we talked.

She turned on her side and said put the tip in and I did. I lay still and she just gripped and released me slowly and lazily. It was just the head of my cock and it was fabulous. Every time she squeezed I could feel that I was getting nearer to ejaculating but not quite. After about 10 minutes of this I needed to cum and started thrusting she said don’t but it was too late. After the second thrust I was over the edge and had placed another deposit in the bank of secretary pussy.

It was only noon and we still had the rest of the day.

To be continued ………
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to stockinglover21 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2022, 10:38 AM

Default The good Friday - Part 2

By this stage I was tired. We lay down and cuddled and chatted. We talked about how good this was. She said she was worried at first that she become a prostitute. But she no longer thought that. She said she cared for me, I obviously cared for her and whilst neither of us wanted to mess up our marriages she did not want this to stop either. I assured her that I agreed with her 100%.

She said it is difficult at home and with her family. She rarely has sex with her husband now. Partly because she is worn out from her times with me but also because it us boring and unsatisfying. I said she should be careful because he is so suspicious. She said don’t worry I will wank him off or give him a blowjob most nights. It takes 2 minutes and so and I don’t have to clean myself up again.

She also said her mother was distant with her. It was not having sex with me it was because of the money she was receiving. She did not want to think of her daughter doing that for money.

Her older sister repeatedly says she wants to meet me and perhaps she could work for me part time too. Not happening she has told her but she is becoming more insistent and hinting that I might like a change or a threesome. She said she denies everything but sister does not believe her.

I asked if she had told anyone and she said not directly but had said how kind and helpful I had been to her to her best friend.

She cuddled in and started playing with my cock. It was limp and nothing was stirring. She said she was still horny and so I said play with yourself for me and she did.

She sat at the end of the bed, spread her legs wide and circled her clit with one finger. Very slow but direct. She massaged her breasts with her other hand and all the time looked me straight to n the eyes. She kicked her lips with her tongue and continued slowly rubbing her clit and massaging her breasts.

She stopped. Came over to me deep kisses me and then went back to the end of the bed. She increased the pace of her finger on her clit. Still slow but more direct. This continued for about 20 minutes. Her breathing quickened and became more shallow. She then placed three fingers inside her rubbing the roof of her pussy and increased the pace substantially. She used her other hand to rub her clit and both hands were moving fast now. The fingers inside her were quite violent in their movements and the moans coming from her throat were loud and animalistic.

Her face was becoming contorted,her hands were a frenzy of movement and her breathing was very fast and shallow. Long moans were coming out of her mouth and this was going to be an explosive orgasm. She let out one long scream, her body just shook and convulsed and all she could utter was an elongated f u c k.

She came over to me and deep kissed me again and said - this has to be the best job in the world.

To be continued…….
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stockinglover21 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2022, 06:16 PM

Default The good Friday - Part 3

I must have fallen asleep because a couple of hours had gone by and I was unaware. She was still cuddling me but I felt strange. Disoriented, woozy and definitely not right. I started speaking to her but she said I was slurring my words and she freaked and called an ambulance.

She dressed me, which was hard because my hands and legs were not co-ordinated and I was half dressed at the edge of the sofa bed when the paramedics arrived. She told me later she had knowing looks from the young guys as she had thrown her dress back on. It was very short and she had not had time to put underwear on and so it was obvious what we had been doing with us both not properly dressed and me sitting on a disheveled bed.

They did some quick checks, put an oxygen mask on me and said they were taking me to the hospital. She put her boring mummy clothes and her underwear into a bag and came into the ambulance with me.

At the hospital as I was hooked up to the machines and she changed out of her fuck me clothes into her mummy clothes and waited until my wife arrived. When she did she said her goodbyes and left.

I was obviously unwell, my blood pressure was very low, I was still slurring my words but there was no sign of a stroke and my ECG was fine. I was worried my wife was worried and I kept thinking some nurse is going to say something about being brought in by a young girl wearing next to nothing. But nobody did and when the blood tests came back it was clear that I had had a massive infection and so IV antibiotics were ordered.

By Monday the scare was over, I was getting back to normal, the doctor was intending to change me to oral antibiotics and discharge me the next day. However, my secretary knew nothing of this. I left the office without my phone and my wife knew nothing of my relationship with my secretary and so did not think to tell her anything. She had rung the hospital but the hospital would not tell her anything.

Around noon she came to the ward to see me. Visiting time was at 3pm but she could not wait. She said she had imagined all sorts, heart attack, stroke she had no idea. She knew you could not die from too much sex but she joked I was an old guy so who knew what the effects were.

We were both relieved I was ok and she climbed on the bed for a cuddle. One of the nurses came in and she got off the bed and sat back on the chair. The nurse was not amused but it felt good.

After the nurse had gone I asked her to get back but she would not. She said too risky. What if my wife came early or if the nurse said something. We debated this and I asked for a blowjob but she she said she was not comfortable and she just wanted to make sure I was OK. She said she had better go and leant over to give me a kiss. As she did I grabbed her ass and the kiss was a long and passionate one. She moved away and looked me straight in the eye and said. Get well soon, get back to the office because you owe me another day in bed as you ruined the last day by getting ill.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stockinglover21 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2022, 04:21 AM

Default Saturday shopping

I became obsessed with the thought of fucking her after her husband and with him fucking her after me. I wanted her to be wet from his sperm and vice versa.

She was not at all keen. She thought he would find out about us. He was already very suspicious. I said it just needed careful thought and planning.

I worked on various ideas all of which she dismissed but one idea she thought would work. The following Saturday she would wear a skirt and no tights or stockings and would let him have good flashes of her bum and thigh. He always groped her on a Saturday morning before she went to the supermarket anyway but this time she would let him fuck her before she left.

Instead of going straight home from the supermarket she would go to the hotel next door and come to a room I would have pre-booked. Fuck me and then go home to him and let him fuck her again.

The plan worked wonderfully. He was horny when he woke up and she played with him but said they had to get breakfast. She showered and changed into a skirt, and whilst making the coffee and breakfast his hands roamed everywhere.

After breakfast she bent down to load the dishwasher. She knew he could see her tiny thong and that was enough. He kissed her and stuck his hand up her skirt. She was already wet from thinking of what was going to happen and unzipped him and told him to be quick. He was, about 5 thrusts later he grunted and ejaculated inside her.

She grabbed her car keys, told him to tidy up the kitchen and if it was all done when she came back he could finish what he started.

She did a quick shop. She said she thought his cum was dripping down her legs but it was not. Some had come out into her thong but it was not a big mess. She said she wanted a quickie with me. She could not be late back and this whole thing was a treat for me.

She unzipped me, took me into her mouth and worked her magic. I was straining hard at both the thought of what was going to happen and the skill of her blowjob. She laid flat on the bed, opened her legs, pulled her thong to one side and said fuck me now fast. I did. She was sticky with his cum and very wet. I was extra hard just thinking that he had pounded her a short while ago and it was his juice mingled with hers. She squeezed with her pussy muscles as I thrust fast and hard and very quickly I groaned loudly and shot a load of cum in her. She stood up, pulled her thong back in place, kissed me on the cheek and left.

I had to wait until Monday to find out the rest. She said she went back home, the kitchen and living room was immaculate. He was sat in the living room and when she went to kiss him he put his hand up her skirt and inside her pussy and swirled his finger in my cum.

He had no idea. He said you did not clean yourself up. She said no I thought you might want second helpings. He did not need any other encouragement and thrust into her on the sofa there and then. He did not last long and he soon shot a second load into her.

She said it was an interesting day. She was horny but unsatisfied. His two fucks and mine in total lasted less than 5 minutes and she did not even get worked up. She did not bother masturbating afterwards as it hardly seemed worthwhile.

She was glad I lived out my fantasy but she did not want to do it again. After the initial excitement of doing the plan it did nothing for her. Afterwards she felt used. Strangely, not by me. She and I had spent hours fucking constantly ensuring we each were totally satisfied and this was a fantasy for me to enact. She knew she was doing this for me. Her husband bore the brunt of her anger. He was happy to thrust away for a minute or so deposit his cum in the pussy bank and let her go shopping. On her return he did the same thing. No attempt to kiss or cuddle let alone try and satisfy her. She was a pussy for him to thrust into and a receptacle for his sperm. He is a selfish bastard.

Of course telling me all this had the desired effect. I held her, I kissed her and I made sure she felt wanted before getting between her legs and teasing her clit with my tongue. She deserved attention after Saturday and I made her beg for my cock to be inside her. As the gentleman I am, I acceded to her request and after 3 orgasms from my fingers and tongue I pounded away with my hard cock. I could not get her to a fourth orgasm as it was too much for me and I shot another load but I held her tight and talked to her and caressed her hair and back and she did not seem to mind at all.

No more fun that day though. There was work to do which did have to be done before we left for the day and we had to content ourselves with the occasional kiss and hand hold whilst we did what needed to be done.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to stockinglover21 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2022, 07:23 AM

Default Not good news

Big news for secretary 4 yesterday. She has decided to stop our sexual arrangement. Not completely yet, but I am on notice.

Nothing bad has happened between us, quite the reverse we are as good as ever but she has changed. She has made enough money for the house , she has a good amount of savings put by and she has decided she wants another child.

Obviously our fucking has to stop, she wants to ensure the child is her husband’s. We have talked about it and we have agreed oral and hand jobs only until pregnant. Once pregnant we can fuck again but she is going to take at least a year off after the birth.

She says she wants to come back afterwards and continue our arrangement then but I think it is too soon to make definite plans. I am happy for her but said that it will stop.

Everything is uncertain at this point. She realises that it will be hard for me to give up what I have but she is not keen for me to replace her as she wants to come back. Confusing times.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stockinglover21 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2022, 06:06 AM

Thanked 1,161 Times in 48 Posts
Default Some of your other secretaries?

How about sharing some of your earlier adventures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockinglover21 View Post
Big news for secretary 4 yesterday. She has decided to stop our sexual arrangement. Not completely yet, but I am on notice.

Nothing bad has happened between us, quite the reverse we are as good as ever but she has changed. She has made enough money for the house , she has a good amount of savings put by and she has decided she wants another child.

Obviously our fucking has to stop, she wants to ensure the child is her husband’s. We have talked about it and we have agreed oral and hand jobs only until pregnant. Once pregnant we can fuck again but she is going to take at least a year off after the birth.

She says she wants to come back afterwards and continue our arrangement then but I think it is too soon to make definite plans. I am happy for her but said that it will stop.

Everything is uncertain at this point. She realises that it will be hard for me to give up what I have but she is not keen for me to replace her as she wants to come back. Confusing times.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nea1E For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2023, 08:21 PM

Default would love an update

Hope all is well.

Would love an update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockinglover21 View Post

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Horny Dog For This Useful Post:

Tags
bored wife, exhibitionist, money, office, secretary, stockings downblouse

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005