uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2013, 01:02 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

I always loved going to the orthodontist in my early teens because almost all of the assistants were very attractive young women, most with decently large tits. I fondly remember every time they would lean across to get some tools off the tray because their tits would get pressed on my arm or a few times even into the side of my face. When you are 13 it just doesn't get much better than that haha.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 01:37 PM

Default Vasectomy

When I was in my early thirties, my wife and I had the number of kids we wanted and I decided to get a vasectomy. I went to the doctor's office, and before the doctor came in a nurse came in to prep me for the procedure. She was an attractive 40-ish woman with a nice figure and curly black shoulder-length hair. I was naked from the waist down, lying on the table. She proceeded to tell me that she needed to wash and shave the area for the surgery. So she took out a razor and shaved my groin, of course having to move my junk around with one hand while shaving with the other. I didn't feel threatened that she had a sharp object down there, as she was very gentle and we were talking about "stuff" the whole time. Then she proceeded to wash me up, including using some of that yellowish-brown disinfectant liquid, and she spent a lot of time on the tip and glans of my dick. I had to try so much not to stiffen, but it was a very erotic experience having an attractive stranger fondle, shave, and wash me up. Then the doctor came in and did the procedure, and I felt nothing but saw a puff of smoke go up in the air as he cauterized my vas deferens. There was nothing good about that part, and then I walked around all weekend with a bag of frozen peas in my jockstrap. But the memory of that woman handling my junk will stick with me for a long, long time.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:00 PM

Thanked 5,141 Times in 246 Posts
Default yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
I always loved going to the orthodontist in my early teens because almost all of the assistants were very attractive young women, most with decently large tits. I fondly remember every time they would lean across to get some tools off the tray because their tits would get pressed on my arm or a few times even into the side of my face. When you are 13 it just doesn't get much better than that haha.
when I was that age my orthodontist had a totally hot assistant, a petite Middle Eastern woman. Once the Doctor asked her to come hold my lip out of the way for some procedure, and just feeling my lip on her finger, through a latex glove, was enough to give me a half-bat.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SandyM For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 07:13 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default ORTHODONTIST ASSISTANTS

I got braces later than most kids – I was well into adulthood, and married. The orthodontist had eight chairs, all out in one big room, and he had four assistants, usually two or three working at a time and also taking care of the front desk. One of the assistants was young, cute, and had a hot curvy body, one was a tall slender blonde in her thirties, and the other two were probably in their forties, and attractive. I don’t have a lot of particularly good stories about these women, as everybody was in the same room all of the time. All of the assistants had different positions that they would sit in while they worked on you. The taller ones seemed to prefer spreading their legs wide as they sat on a stool and worked on my teeth. I would clasp my hands together and stick my elbow out, often making contact with their inner thigh. One mature one sat with her knee up by my shoulder, and her thigh was pressed along my upper arm, so she tended to make the most contact. I recall several times watching the young one lean over the next chair, and I could see the stitching of her panty crotch lining between her legs through her thin white pants.

One time the tall blonde dropped an instrument right down on my crotch. Without thinking, I reached down and picked it up and handed it back to her. I was so pissed at myself for doing that – I would have been curious to know how she would have gone about grabbing the instrument from my crotch.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 09:53 PM

Thanked 2,047 Times in 111 Posts

Back in my college days I had a rash in my groin area, I went to the doctor she told me to drop my pants and started to move around my dick with a pencil. I have a small dick, 4.9", but man I was young and had an instant hard on. She didnt say anything and kept moving it around with the pencil. Before I could cum she told me to pull up my pants and wrote a medicine
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FawazAli For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2013, 09:54 AM

Default OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST

I had wrist surgery after an accident, and went to Occupational Therapy. The therapists were mostly younger women, and they would sit directly across from me and work on my wrist, and since they were all attractive, being two feet away from their pretty faces almost made the visits worthwhile. One of my last visits, I was treated by a differnt therapist, a woman who just returned from maternity leave. At first glance she was cute but not as pretty as the other therapists. But her therapy method was different than the other ones. Instead of sitting across from me and working on my wrist at a table, she pulled her chair right up next to mine, pressed her left thigh into my right thigh, placed my wrist on her left thigh, and worked on me that way. Suddenly she seemed pretty cute beneath her thick glasses, as she turned my hand down so it was palming her thigh. She was wearing a white wrap dress with white pantyhose on under them, and soon enough the dress had fallen open enough to expose the white tops of her pantyhose. She gave me a little smile as she massaged my wrist with my hand palming her hose-covered thigh, our legs pressed firmly together, my eyes on her fully-exposed left thigh. We were in a room with other people, so no words were spoken. Next time I went there, I got one of the regular therapists again. I don’t know if that’s an accepted practice for wrist surgery occupational therapy, but I enjoyed the session.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2013, 10:30 PM

Default MISC OFFICE NURSES

There have been times at my doctor’s office that I’d be led back to the exam room from the reception area by a nurse that had a short top on, exposing her thin white pants, her white panties visible through it. I specifically recall one mature nurse that’s still there, that had a little bit of a bubble butt, yet I loved walking behind her down the hall, watching her butt cheeks rise and fall and jiggle through her thin pants and white panties.

My doctor’s office had this one receptionist that wasn’t very friendly, but she was a very pretty MILF type of woman with nice blonde hair and a nice trim figure. I once caught her walking through the halls right in front of me, and noticed that she had a short top, and beneath her white pants were a pair of bright pink panties. This was perhaps 15 or 20 years ago, back when most wives and moms still mostly wore white panties, so it was a striking view. I wondered what she was thinking when she dressed for work that morning.

My doctor’s office also used to have a receptionist who was slender with dark hair, perhaps of Italian descent. She had tiny tits, and a couple of times she wore scooping tops, and as I stood over her at the reception desk getting checked in, leaning through the window a bit, I could see down inside her bra. She could show a lot of her little tits. I never did see any nipple, but it must’ve been close a couple of times, and I wondered how many patients did get to see this attractive mature woman’s nipples.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2013, 09:56 AM

Default Visit at the urologist

Some years ago I had some pain in one if my testicals so my family doc said to go see a urologist. He gave me my referral and sent me to a "guy I know" according to him.
Ok so I go in and the doctor does the preliminary interview and then asks if I would mind a student being involved with the exam. I figure damn, some young dude checking out my junk but they gotta learn too right. So I agree and say yeah sure the student can observe.
The doc goes and and gets the student and in SHE comes. She is asian, about 25 yo, gorgeous has pretty eyes and perfect maybe 32A cups with a sheer blouse on and a lacy little cami on under it. She's fucking smoking hot!
Now I am thinking OMG I am DEFINATELY gonna get a stiffy. The doc asks me to drop my pants and he comes over and starts to point out my enlarged testicle to the student. He gives it a gentle squeeze and asks me about the pain threshold. He then grabs my penis and dies the same. He rolls over to the desk and makes notes.
He then says Julie now you do the exam. This lil hottie grabs my nuts and tells me to let her know when it hurts. Fuck, I don't want her hand off my nuts so I deal with the pain and let her reposition her hand several times until I can't take the agony. The whole time I am looking right down her top at some of the perfectly shaped tits and gorgeous dark nipples.
Then the doc tells her to do the same with my penis and she grabs it and it begins to grow. She asks me if I feel me pain as I get an erection, and I tell her no not really. So she started to use both hands and really examine my penis. Now at this point it is really starting to get hard, and as she is gripping my cock she is holding it tight. She tells the doctor "I can feel the throbbing" the doctor says that's good and shows good blood flow.
The doc then tells me they need to continue the exam but in order to do my own is needs to be flaccid. I can either go relieve myself or they can use ice. At this point I need to cum but I want this lil Asian minx to keep her hands on me. I opt to go cum.
I excuse myself and go JO. I come back to the room and I am still hard. The doctor tells the student to get an ice pack. She places it on my penis and it goes soft but my balls are now in pain from ejaculating.
The doctor explains to the student about some medical term and she understands and begins a gentle massage if my testicals to relieve the pain. The pain subsides and they exam continues.
It ended up I had a slight infection and all I needed was some antibiotics but I will tell you I will never forget that gorgeous lil Asian girl and her beautiful lil tits and perfectly dark nipples.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:08 PM

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvemsmall View Post
Some years ago I had some pain in one if my testicals so my family doc said to go see a urologist. He gave me my referral and sent me to a "guy I know" according to him.
Ok so I go in and the doctor does the preliminary interview and then asks if I would mind a student being involved with the exam. I figure damn, some young dude checking out my junk but they gotta learn too right. So I agree and say yeah sure the student can observe.
The doc goes and and gets the student and in SHE comes. She is asian, about 25 yo, gorgeous has pretty eyes and perfect maybe 32A cups with a sheer blouse on and a lacy little cami on under it. She's fucking smoking hot!
Now I am thinking OMG I am DEFINATELY gonna get a stiffy. The doc asks me to drop my pants and he comes over and starts to point out my enlarged testicle to the student. He gives it a gentle squeeze and asks me about the pain threshold. He then grabs my penis and dies the same. He rolls over to the desk and makes notes.
He then says Julie now you do the exam. This lil hottie grabs my nuts and tells me to let her know when it hurts. Fuck, I don't want her hand off my nuts so I deal with the pain and let her reposition her hand several times until I can't take the agony. The whole time I am looking right down her top at some of the perfectly shaped tits and gorgeous dark nipples.
Then the doc tells her to do the same with my penis and she grabs it and it begins to grow. She asks me if I feel me pain as I get an erection, and I tell her no not really. So she started to use both hands and really examine my penis. Now at this point it is really starting to get hard, and as she is gripping my cock she is holding it tight. She tells the doctor "I can feel the throbbing" the doctor says that's good and shows good blood flow.
The doc then tells me they need to continue the exam but in order to do my own is needs to be flaccid. I can either go relieve myself or they can use ice. At this point I need to cum but I want this lil Asian minx to keep her hands on me. I opt to go cum.
I excuse myself and go JO. I come back to the room and I am still hard. The doctor tells the student to get an ice pack. She places it on my penis and it goes soft but my balls are now in pain from ejaculating.
The doctor explains to the student about some medical term and she understands and begins a gentle massage if my testicals to relieve the pain. The pain subsides and they exam continues.
It ended up I had a slight infection and all I needed was some antibiotics but I will tell you I will never forget that gorgeous lil Asian girl and her beautiful lil tits and perfectly dark nipples.

Have you located her practice to see if you could become one of her patients? I switch doctors for that!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2013, 04:49 PM

Thanked 1,230 Times in 53 Posts
Default Flu shot - This just happened

OK, this story isn't that big a a deal, but I thought I'd post it since I'd been reading this thread right before it happened.

So, I'm at work and get an email reminder about that the flu shots they were offering today were almost over. So I put down my phone and went down to get one. The nurse is standing to give the shots, so I walk over to her when it's my turn. I pulled up my sleeve for the nurse and she says, "a little higher," then proceeds to start pulling it up for the me with both hands, sort of leaning towards me a little. She's shorter than me, a little chunky, and average looks. She then tells me to relax my arm, and when I do, my hand fell right against her crotch. She didn't move and neither did I. Then she leans away from me to get the shot and returns to the exact same position with my hand against her crotch. I didn't move it, and I think she leaned against it just a little. She held that position while she gave the shot and applied the bandaid.

Like I said, nothing huge and not enough to get things twitching down below, but pretty cool anyways.

Tags
doctor nurse voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022