Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2021, 10:55 AM

Thanked 1,725 Times in 92 Posts
Default Temp.exposed website

I am always surprised how many guys are exposing their wives and girlfriends on this website. I wonder how many of them are aware that they have been exposed and how many have been “found” by neighbours, colleagues or family ?!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mogli1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2021, 01:26 PM

Thanked 14,130 Times in 663 Posts

The same thoughts I have had about the posting of nudes of wife's . but I would think the chance of seeing some one that you no is very slim .
old picture even a up to date picture the chance of finding it just chancing on it is so slim , yes members have found pics and posted but I think its a million to one shot and if you do . Do the lottery as your luck is in .
even with models and house wife's that post on fl.ckr have you seen one that you no .
put nudes in the town you live in you may get some images of women but would you no them . they don't put a sign up saying im a nude model hire me . or I am on the net nude .
I think we all hope to find that photo of the girl next door or see her sun bathing and hope she turns over but I think its a very slim chance .

we can but hope .........................
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2021, 06:33 PM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 212 Posts

Not exactly seeing someone here I know. When working family services I came across a Craigslist posting posted by an early teen female that happened to be a friend of my daughter. The post was soliciting adult males. I contacted the father of the girl and he said there must be a mistake. We were able to pull the IP as part of a pool from his ISP and I talked him through searching her computer for associated links.

He and his wife were embarrassed but thankful. So finding familiar faces or images may not be as rare as one believes.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2021, 10:58 AM

Thanked 9,499 Times in 482 Posts

I personally have only found one person I know.
But have allowed to make connections for about 10 people who knew people I have posted.

I believe the key is to find connections with specified genres.
For instance, the state threads or maybe "on stage" threads for those who know actresses.

If that makes sense.
The more narrowed the search, the more likely you seeing someone you know, it becomes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mockme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2021, 05:20 AM

Thanked 1,545 Times in 149 Posts

Back in our more “wild” days, I joined a website that was essentially an erotic site for couples. Strict rules and “net-met” some really cool people. As I was just the husband of a couple and my wife didn’t belong, I was limited in what I could and couldn’t do on the site. Never kept it a secret, just wasn’t something she was interested in at the time.

At one point, and I don’t remember the exact circumstances, I was asked for pictures. I asked her if she would mind, was it okay to send photos of me. She said it was up to me. Then asked her to take the pictures and pick the ones to send. Which she did. After, she was curious to the responses and eventually joined the site. After the introductory period ended for her, we were asked to submit a “proof-pic” that we were real, a couple, and joining willingly. Funny thing, we had our young son take the picture. (Fully dressed and holding sign ).

Now we were full “members”. We really enjoyed meeting and chatting with the other couples. She started posting pictures of herself. It actually boosted her ego and she really started to feel more comfortable with her post baby body because of the site.

Unfortunately, the site closed after a couple of years and that was the end of that part of our lives. Although some of the pictures have been posted on other forums, blogs and such. Including here of course. If we’ve been “discovered” we’re not aware of it.

I did however find a friends wife posted on an adult site a few years ago. Was searching “amateur wife”, on one of the more popular sites, she turned out to be one of them.

Another weird story, a former co-worker told me she had appeared in Biker Magazine and was on several websites about Bike Rallies where she’s topless, only wearing ass-less chaps and fully nude. But wouldn’t give me the addresses. The search continues…..
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RamsDixon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2023, 08:47 AM

Someone posted a milf in hanes panties that said she's from a town near me. If only I could get more info.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016