uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2023, 08:47 PM

Thanked 21,507 Times in 1,566 Posts

I may have told this story before, but it fits this thread.
We used to rent a house on Caroline St. a block from Duval during Fantasy Fest.
The house had a porch on the 2nd floor facing Caroline. There was a street light across the street but a big tree cast a shadow on part of that porch. I would take my wife or a FWB out there into the shadow, bend them over the railing and do them doggie, encouraging them to be vocal. And they were. Lots of people walking up Caroline heard us, but couldn't see us, craning their necks to see where those sounds were coming from.

DR
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2023, 10:53 PM

Thanked 1,285 Times in 109 Posts

Years ago when my wife and I used to drive up to Lake Huron weekly we would always pass a small woods close to a rural intersection with a few houses. I always wanted to stop and go in there to fuck my wife. She wasn't into this kind of stuff so I put it off for a long time.
One day I plucked up the courage to ask if she'd be willing to stop at the woods for some fun. To my surprise she agreed. We stopped, I grabbed a blanket and we hopped the fence. I found a nice shady area under a tree. I flattened the grass and laid out the blanket. Then I slowly undressed her completely. There she lay with her small tits and dark brown trimmed hairy c*nt on display.
I stripped off and my 6" erection popped out. I parted her legs wide and took in the view of her incredible c*nt. When her legs were open, her labia would always part, letting me see the glistening pink insides.. I inserted two fingers and felt her total insides; swirling around. She liked that, rolled her eyes and her head went back. Her nipples were like bullets. In went a third finger and now the c*nt was full. I fucked her hard with my fingers while she felt my cock.
I was secretly wishing for someone to come along and see my wife with her legs open, knees up and c*nt on display. I'm sure we would both have let them watch.
My cock was aching to do some fucking so I swapped the fingers for it and fucked her hard. I ejaculated a load far up inside her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2023, 10:30 PM

Thanked 12,264 Times in 825 Posts

I knew this lady a few years ago. She was a sex fiend and very tasty to look at (clothed and unclothed).

My wife was fucking her husband and likewise, I was doing the same to her. We occasionally did it in the same room - no secrets.

When she wanted it, there was no stopping her.

We were at a function where I was require to wear my military uniform. She loved this and made sure that I was as hard as a rock when we danced (and sat at the table). The function was in a country hall which was packed with military people and their partners.

She said that she needed to go outside and get some fresh air. We walked down a track until we came across a convenient tree. She leant against it and pulled up her dress. No panties, no hair and wet as hell. She opened her top so her tits were exposed. I pulled out my very erect cock, leant forward and slipped it into her waiting mouth. She gave great head, letting me go deep and cum in her mouth/throat. After sucking me dry, I went down on her. It was a very quick process to make her cum (a couple of times).

Still stiff, I slipped my dick into her and rode her till I came again (an unusual experience for me).

We got ourselves together and went back to the function. My wife later told me that she had fucked the husband out the back of the hall. Lovely evening.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to traditional For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2023, 12:12 PM

Default Public service

In the back of an ambulance, on the hose bed of a fire truck, and the parking lot of the fire station. All with different women.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to steve5061 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2023, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve5061 View Post
In the back of an ambulance, ...
With the EMT? 😁
Old 10-18-2023, 08:10 AM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 199 Posts

Greece

2 weeks holiday with my 1st proper girlfriend. There wasn't much sunbathing done that fortnight!

Her mother commented that I looked whiter than I was before the holiday to which I claimed ignorance and she gave her daughter a knowing smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2023, 12:37 AM

Thanked 3,494 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve5061 View Post
In the back of an ambulance, on the hose bed of a fire truck, and the parking lot of the fire station. All with different women.
LOL, I have done the second two but the back of the ambo is nasty... I have seen too much bad shit there to want to do it there.
The Following User Says Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2023, 10:47 PM

Default Swingers clubs

Most definitely in a swingers club. It’s so electric with people having sex around you
The Following User Says Thank You to kaster For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1