Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2023, 02:43 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily4massage View Post
That's so unfair, I would never setup, I just like sex (or bean flips) instead of money anyway
A one-time visit by a guy who showed up to fix your stove or leaky faucet....no way. There's not enough time to feel out where everybody stands. She may be a consummate flirt but then flip and cry R@pe after remorse sets in the next day.....or week....or decade. The whole "me too" thing blew up the lives of a lot of guys who seriously thought they did nothing wrong.

If a service guy comes on to some babe and he guessed wrong, it could fuck up his life permanently. It's a little different situation if you have a contractor on site for several weeks or months where the participants get to know one another for a while first and are able to better intimate intentions. I've heard stories where a building contractor fucked the housewife (with husband's blessing) through the duration of a home addition, but still, it's very risky. I'd never do it, and I was in the construction and remodel business for years.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2023, 06:54 PM

Default FAFO

Want to take a chance on losing everything?
Fuck Around Find Out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2023, 10:54 AM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

I was at a hair salon and there were four stylists with a customer in each of their chairs. There were about 10 people in the room and I was the only male. One of the customers was telling a story very loud so everyone could hear. She was actually bragging about what she had done. The story goes, I'm repeating as if she is telling the story:

I was getting new carpet in my house. The guy installing the carpet was kind of cute. I saw he had a wedding ring on his finger but I didn’t care. I went into my room and put on a short mini-skirt with no panties. I started talking to him and getting close to him and flirting with him as he worked. He kept looking up my skirt until I got him into my bedroom and we fucked. Afterward, I told him he was going to install this carpet for free or I was going to call his wife. He did as I said. Everyone in the room laughed as if she did something great. Me on the other hand did not laugh and I was actually angry about what I heard but kept my mouth shut.

I have another story I have written here a few years back. I'll see if I can find it and post it later.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2023, 11:15 AM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

OK here is the story I mentioned in the post above. though it is not a real serviceman. Given that the serviceman is a stranger. This was a friend but he was still a serviceman because he was there to work. This link has three stories in one. It is the third story that is relevant to this thread.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...56&postcount=1

Last edited by kajuk; 10-05-2023 at 11:19 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2023, 11:56 AM

Default Carpet delimma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post

I was getting new carpet in my house. The guy installing the carpet was kind of cute. I saw he had a wedding ring on his finger but I didn’t care. I went into my room and put on a short mini-skirt with no panties. I started talking to him and getting close to him and flirting with him as he worked. He kept looking up my skirt until I got him into my bedroom and we fucked. Afterward, I told him he was going to install this carpet for free or I was going to call his wife. He did as I said. Everyone in the room laughed as if she did something great.
Reminds me of a friend many years back installing carpet for a living. There were words exchanged during the installation and a threat of non-payment was made. He had a moment while the customer was distracted, found a piece of fish in the freezer. Cut the pad just right and placed the fish under the carpet in the corner of one room. I always thought that was a little unprofessional/extreme, however it seems like a good fit here!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Erotictimes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2023, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
I was at a hair salon and there were four stylists with a customer in each of their chairs. There were about 10 people in the room and I was the only male. One of the customers was telling a story very loud so everyone could hear. She was actually bragging about what she had done. The story goes, I'm repeating as if she is telling the story:

I was getting new carpet in my house. The guy installing the carpet was kind of cute. I saw he had a wedding ring on his finger but I didn’t care. I went into my room and put on a short mini-skirt with no panties. I started talking to him and getting close to him and flirting with him as he worked. He kept looking up my skirt until I got him into my bedroom and we fucked. Afterward, I told him he was going to install this carpet for free or I was going to call his wife. He did as I said. Everyone in the room laughed as if she did something great. Me on the other hand did not laugh and I was actually angry about what I heard but kept my mouth shut.

I have another story I have written here a few years back. I'll see if I can find it and post it later.
If prostitution is illegal where this happened, he could have threatened her with prostitution charges. He never offered to pay, but she wanted money afterwards.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2023, 08:32 PM

Default Kipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotictimes View Post
Reminds me of a friend many years back installing carpet for a living. There were words exchanged during the installation and a threat of non-payment was made. He had a moment while the customer was distracted, found a piece of fish in the freezer. Cut the pad just right and placed the fish under the carpet in the corner of one room. I always thought that was a little unprofessional/extreme, however it seems like a good fit here!
Again a similar vein. Royal Navy. The Ships First Lieutenant was very strict, constantly upsetting one of the Wardroom Junior Stewards. The Lad got so fed-up that he decided to Change Branches, Re-Catagorising as a Stoker. Before he left the ship, he nailed a Breakfast Kipper under the Main Dining table. Many years later his Ship was Visiting an African Port, many "Up-Homers" Invites arriving Onboard. He went, finding himself at the home of a Retired Rear Admiral. T'was the now retired/promoted Ex-First Lieutenant ! "Do I know you ?" he was asked. "No, Sir!" was the calm response.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2023, 03:48 PM

I have a female friend that shagged the Pizza delivery guy, and have ended up being an item for about 5 years now!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spart72 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer