uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2022, 12:36 PM

Default Newbie Qs

Only recently rediscovered this forum after many years (hence the join date!). Got a external hard drive full of bikini, candids, nudes, etc. that I've amassed over the years, lots of stuff that I've got myself from various sources. Just a few questions though...

The folder organisation on the hard drive is best described as piss poor, so might take a while to find stuff that fits in to existing threads. Although I'm sure I've got some duplicates somewhere along the line that may have been seen on here before I'll try and avoid uploading those if I've spotted them on here. If I do have stuff that I can't find an existing thread for and start a new one would the mods merge/move it into an existing one if it turns out it'd be best suited elsewhere? And would it be a problem if an old thread (few months/years old) is bumped with new images or is it better to start a new thread?

Also, what's the 'minimal' amount of posts you need to make before you can view other images? I don't mind uploading my own content in order to view other stuff, just don't want to upload a tonne of stuff and not be able to view anything else. I understand it's a forum and needs to make money but want to avoid paying for access due to my job and any unfortunate come backs that would involve.

Cheers, Bob.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soupdragon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2022, 04:39 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,819 Times in 304 Posts

Hi Soupdragon.

Right now the minimum for gaining greater access is posting 2MB of photos and receiving at least 20 "Thanks". So it only takes a small amount of effort.

Please note, in the near future these minimum requirements will probably be increasing.
The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2022, 05:19 PM

Thanked 366,893 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default Hi Bob

Welcome to the forum. I would encourage you to start your own threads when possible. That way you can display your own content rather than try to fit your stuff on other threads. (There will be snickering amongst those reading that who know me) Seriously though, you are obviously welcome to post wherever, but don't be in a hurry to do so. You've been away a while. Lots of posts happen daily. Please look through the forum and see what's here. Look carefully at threads you'd like to contribute to before posting on them. That way you can be sure that you aren't going to be reposting things we've already seen. Also, attempt to understand a thread's theme so you're not posting off theme stuff. If you have new content, great...but you won't know it's new without doing a little homework. One more thing. Avoid the clap. It was good advice when Jimmy Dugan scribbled it on a baseball and it's good advice now.

Last edited by Fox Mulder; 03-17-2022 at 05:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fox Mulder For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
sperm spit on shirt

1m:08s

11-17-2013
camera found

3m:38s

12-18-2022
GH Fun

1m:18s

11-14-2020
karesse