Default professional artist

Here is the art and one photo
Attached Thumbnails
back.jpg   lorna 1.jpg  

P1020876.JPG  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2024, 12:16 PM

Default a photographer convinces the ex to do "art photos"

With apologies to anyone who has seen this story and its photos before, but I think that is probably few. My offering this account of my ex having “art photographs” done by a professional photographer is called to mind by Xico’s tales of photographing and producing drawings, and of course the run of events in their making. Like Xico’s contribution, this one relies on both the description and the produced photos, which I have added below.

My ex-wife came in from shopping and handed me a stack of photos. She said she had gone to a photographic studio to have a portrait done for her parents. She then proceeded to describe the events taking place around the photos as I looked through them. Her descriptions are the source of this account, along with my observations on the poses. As you can see from the first photo, it appears a fairly conventional portrait sitting, except I suppose that she was wearing her blouse without a bra and buttoned below the breasts. But the next photo is where things start getting interesting. She has changed into a lace vest, that is of course quite revealing. It is not clear to me why she would have brought this along, particularly for a formal portrait. The photographer noticed as well, pointing out to her that he could see her nipples through it. He then offered to apply some makeup to mask her nipples. She failed to mention whether she took him up on his offer.

Whatever happened there, she went back to the changing room. But the photographer came over, knocked on the door, and asked her while she was changing to another blouse if she would like to do some nudes. She agreed and took her clothes off. He then photographed her in the seated nudes, waist up. At this point he apparently wanted to explore how far she would allow the situation to go, and suggested that they do some “art photos.” She had been an art major in college, so this kind of thing would appeal to her to justify intimate shots, but I do not know if the photographer actually knew he could appeal to her interests this way, or whether it was just luck. In any case, she agreed and the photos from this point are taken at increasingly close range, but just of her body without her face in view.

The first, at greatest range is the nude back shot. He may have asked her to strike a pose, or directed her to pose in this way. But again it may suggest he knew of her interests, since the arching pose imitates ballet, which she was practicing at the time. He then turned her around and took the photo of her torso, with the focus set on her left breast. In the next she is now seated on the floor and the focus is on the right breast. But more suggestively, her hair has been drawn back from the front of her chest, and her necklaces have now been removed. More importantly (for me) her breasts now appear to have been fondled: the breasts are swollen, and the areolas and nipples are highly erected.

He then had her lean back on her elbows, and took the shot standing over her, catching parts of the breasts, but focused on her bush, with one leg drawn slightly in. At this point, she reported, the photographer told her that “he really liked my bush, and wanted to lick it.” According to her account from here on he continued this appeal of how much he liked her bush, and his desire to run his tongue up it. For the next shot she must be flat on her back, as the legs are now bent up, and have begun to spread apart.

In the next shot the photographer is getting particularly intimate: a close range shot of her pussy with one leg drawn open, and if I’m not mistaken, the labia appear to glisten slightly. It was at this point in her description of what was happening between them, she pointed out to me that she was “all trimmed down.” This is certainly true, since my ex’s bush was fairly thick. However, her admission raised questions for me (which I admit I did not raise with her). Except for one summer when she shaved her pussy, she never trimmed her bush. So if the nude “art photographs” were a spontaneous suggestion by the photographer, how did she know to trim down her bush beforehand?

I was pretty tense by this point with looking at these photos and hearing her account of what was going on between them. And the last photo was no improvement. With the photographer between her legs, and one leg spread wide, she told me that “he kept getting closer and closer and closer.” At the range of that last photo, it is hard to see how he could get much closer without putting his mouth on her pussy.

Her description stopped there. Given how things had proceeded, I was too frightened to ask directly what happened next between them. I have drawn my own conclusion, and Xico’s descriptions of photographer-model relations adds further to my ill ease with the culmination of the photo shoot.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   5.jpg  

6.jpg   7.jpg  

8.jpg   9.jpg  

10.jpg   11.jpg  

Old 04-03-2024, 06:21 AM

Thanked 1,528 Times in 104 Posts
Default Previous post

I have done numerous photoshoots, where I haven't followed up with any art. They just wanted pics taken. Must admit never done a portrait session that ended up with nudes. Have done boudoir, lingerie though that has.
I have been up close and personal to some very explict pics and never touched r played with the lady as that was not on the agenda. Similarly I have watched couples fuck and again maintained a professional air.
One lady who posed for me just for photos was Paula.
She had requested some tasteful nudes and I duly arrived at her house to be greeted by her husband. After a cup of tea and a chat, her husband suggested that i take her upstairs to take some pics.
We decided to start off with nudes and she had no qualms about sitting on the chair and spreading her legs to show me her pussy. She was shaven around her labia and with a neat triangle of hair above it. Good figure with nicely shaped tits. We progressed to the bed and again she was not shy in posing, and in fact she was directing the poses and i went along with it. She was soon playing with her pussy and had her finger inside it.
I suggested we do some sexy lingerie and she put on some stockings and suspender belt. she did not bother with panties or bra.
She made herself comfortable on the bed and then leant over to the bedside table and pulled out a vibrator. she asked if i minded if she used it. I was not one to object. It was at this point her hubby came upstairs to check everything was Ok. The bedroom door was left open and he could see straight in from the stairwell. "Oh I see you guys dint waste much time in getting the toys out.... I will leave you alone"
I was not encouraged to touch, or join in, but just to take the pics which i did and so took more pics until she had satisfied herself with her toy. She then asked if I had enough pics and that was the end of the session.
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   2.JPG  

3.JPG   4.JPG  

5.JPG   6.JPG  

7.JPG   8.JPG  

9.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 09:33 AM

Default Studio

I was in touch with a young lady near my hometown, who had just opened a photo studio and was trying to set it up as a business. I agreed to visit the studio and check it out. The lady Pammy, was a good looking 30 something year old, with a good figure and blond hair. She had told me that she had tried some modelling herself before and would agree to do some simple poses for me.
When i got to he studio, she was already there and it was in an old warehouse. The area was laid out with various props and a bedroom set up in one corner. Lighting was available for the more professional photographers and it wasnt a bad set up. I had my portfolio of work with me and she had a look at it and said she would be happy to do some lingerie poses if i wanted to test out the lights. She was wearing matching bra and panties and so took some pics of her standing up. There was a knock at the door and she answered to let one of her female frineds in,. She introduced herself and said she had modelled at the studio before for different photographers and was checking in on Pam. I suggested she should maybe pose for me, but she declined but ssaid that pam should be more adventurous and do some topless pics. I was happy that she agreed and so removed her bra. I think having her friend there obviously gave her courage. I took a few more pics. Sher had lovely shaped breasts, but I could tell she was a little nervous. I didn't take many pics as wasn't there long enough, but promised her i would do some art for her and that i would include a tasteful art nude. I would simply not draw any panties on, but was surprised when she whisked off her panties and said how you want me. I noticed she had a small amount on brown pubic hair but didnt get a good look, which was a pity as her panties came off so quick. A couple more poses and we were done
Attached Thumbnails
1111.JPG   pam2.jpg  

pammy final.jpg   pam3.jpg  

Last edited by Xico; 04-08-2024 at 09:34 AM. Reason: add another pic
Old 04-11-2024, 03:04 PM

Thanked 1,755 Times in 64 Posts
Default Mine

My artwork
Attached Thumbnails
user965755_pic3166307_1671249565.jpg   received_268837236299214.jpeg  

received_1827628891036606.jpeg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hotwife75 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2024, 01:13 PM

Been a while since i posted something.
This is from a session from quite a few years ago. A Philippine lady named Maria. I was invited from her husband to take some pics of her. He was a bit of a fat slob and i suspect she was a male order bride. She was petite with a good body but you could tell she was not happy with her hubby. In any case we did the session in their small living room and hubby was in attendance.
Started the session with her dressed in a black mini skirt and pink camisole bra. No panties. She was sat on the sofa and soon had her legs spread to reveal a nicely shaven pussy and the camisole top was lowered to reveal her lovely shaped tits with nice erect nipples.
The skirt soon disappeared and she spread out on the sofa. Her pussy at this stage was just a nice clean slit, but when she leant back and pulled herself open I could see she was very wet. Her pinkness really showed up against her sark skin and her labia lips were a darker brown. I couldnt make out her clit just yet.
She then leant over the couch to show her arse and again spread herself wide open. I could see her clit hood and aa small clit was poking through.
Soon she was naked, the top came off.
She was starting to enjoy herself, smiling a lot as she again laid back, spread her legs and started playing with herslef, rubbing her pussy before sliding a finger inside. Her hubby just sat on the couch not paying much attention.

Hubby the asked if i would like some photos with her, and I jumped at the opportunity, handing him the camera and stripping off. A few pics of us just standing together to start with. My cock was not hard at this point but as I had had an erection just before stripping was putting on a good show.
I sat on the couch and she sat beside me, facing the camera and again spread her legs, allowing me access to her very wet slit, which I was soon playing with and wasnt long before I was rubbing her clit and then finger fucking her. she changed position so she could grab hold of my rapidly hardening cock, with precum dripping from the end and started and pulled the foreskin back wanking me slowly. She them spun round and mounted me cowgirl and gave me access to suck on her tits. Hubby wasnt saying much but just kept clicking away on the camera

after a few minutes of fucking like this she dismounted and i stood up so she could take my cock into her mouth. She ran her toungue the length of the shaft before flicking it around the tip and then taking it into her mouth.
I pushed her back onto the sofa and on her back, she raised her legs, spread them wide, grabbed my cock and guided into her hungry pussy. I slid it in very slowly so hubby could get some good pics.
I fucked her like this until she came and then i was tempted to cum inside her but pulled out and came on her tummy.
We cleaned up and got dressed. As I left she gave me a deep lingering kiss and slipped her telephone number int my hand, saying dont tell hubby!
Attached Thumbnails
mar.jpg   004.jpg  

010.jpg   P1000080.JPG  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:

Tags
wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JenHotel3

4m:56s

08-20-2018
sexy zap translat1 ED11

3m:54s