Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2018, 03:25 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts
Default Looking at covered breasts

As a long time and long confirmed "breast man" I spend huge portions of my day staring at various women's breasts.
Naturally, we all prefer to see them naked, or a down blouse flash, but sitting on the train the other day I starting thinking about how women dress and still show off their breasts.

So the obvious one is a low cut top, but as I was watching a young lady struggle top put her bags in the overhead locker, I watched as her hoodie stretched out and formed perfectly around her nice, pert (at a guess) C cups - giving me a nice look of the size and shape, albeit through (at least) 2 layers of clothing.

My own wife has very large breasts and whilst isn't one for low cut tops, does have a couple of dresses that basically pull tight around them, confirming to anyone who cares to look, exactly the size and shape of them.

Does anyone else share my enjoyment at seeing the size/shape without actually seeing "anything"?
I often wonder if women are bothered at all when they wear clothes that hide the actual breast, but still show the size, shape and occasionally the outline of the nipple.....
Old 12-06-2018, 08:03 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts
Default Looking...

Not just in person, but when watching TV and movies, even things I have seen multiple times before. Just in the last few days caught a bit of the movie "Shooter" as nothing else was on, and for some reason went from multi-tasking 5 other things to 100% attention on the shape of Kate Mara and Rhona Mitra, both of whom have incredible curves. I blame this site...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 08:11 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

Of course. I've posted this before, but I worked with a well-endowed woman and it was a running joke that she frequently caught me mesmerized by her chest. She enjoyed the attention and dressed to get it, she said many times that her husband didn't seem to appreciate her figure. She even showed me her vacation pictures of her in a micro-kini, nipslips and all.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:52 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Glad it's not just me LOL

I've been mesmerised by boobs since I can remember, but it's the mystery behind them that intrigues me- women seem to wear tops that show them off, the get guys thinking and wondering what lies beneath. A woman wearing a top that doens't reveal, but is tight enough to show size and shape is almost as exciting as seeing the real thing.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2018, 11:32 AM

Thanked 3,394 Times in 144 Posts

I completely agree with this. I have been at it as long as I can remember. Its almost as if its a strategic game in my head or a way to pass time if I’m bored: to visualize the exact way her breasts sit, curve, and look, by watching them underneath clothing.
I do think most women know exactly what they are doing with the tops they wear even if it isn’t low cut-and even the bra they use underneath. I mean, how many of us have not ever heard their girlfriend, wife, or another lady say “how to my boobs look in this top?”
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixPointFive View Post
As a long time and long confirmed "breast man" I spend huge portions of my day staring at various women's breasts.
Naturally, we all prefer to see them naked, or a down blouse flash, but sitting on the train the other day I starting thinking about how women dress and still show off their breasts.

So the obvious one is a low cut top, but as I was watching a young lady struggle top put her bags in the overhead locker, I watched as her hoodie stretched out and formed perfectly around her nice, pert (at a guess) C cups - giving me a nice look of the size and shape, albeit through (at least) 2 layers of clothing.

My own wife has very large breasts and whilst isn't one for low cut tops, does have a couple of dresses that basically pull tight around them, confirming to anyone who cares to look, exactly the size and shape of them.

Does anyone else share my enjoyment at seeing the size/shape without actually seeing "anything"?
I often wonder if women are bothered at all when they wear clothes that hide the actual breast, but still show the size, shape and occasionally the outline of the nipple.....
I have been a tit freak for my whole life. I don’t need to see them bare, the attraction will never stop. I can’t help looking. I do believe there is NOTHING softer then a woman breast ever made.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2018, 02:28 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts
Default Don't we all...

Agreed to all of the above, it's like radar, not staring but just scanning constantly aware of opportunities, and as you say, you may not actually see much but the imagination does the rest.
Then the joy when they do this.....
Attached Thumbnails
adj.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2018, 09:09 AM

Location: Switzerland - Center of first class Prostitution in Europe.
Default "You're just looking at my tits, that's cool"

Once I was sitting at a table in a Café in Vancouver and a woman sitting near me said
"Hey, you're realy cool."
"What ?" I was a little suprised
"I never wear T-Shirts with slogans because guys pretend they are reading the slogan when they are realy looking at my tits but you're just looking at my tits, that's cool"
I was actualy just staring into space with a tune running through my head
and when I told her she said "Oh, I see"
"But I'll look at your tits if you like"
"Yea, sure, go ahead"

She had realy nice firm braless tits nestling under her plain white T-Shirt

Last edited by idstalker; 12-10-2018 at 09:13 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to idstalker For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2018, 09:31 AM

Thanked 57,440 Times in 2,206 Posts

I would have won a Nobel prize by now but for all the time I 've taken (not wasted) looking at boobs. Give me a gap between buttons, pokies visible through the cloth of a shirt or just the possibility of a down blouse, and I can happily use the whole day looking.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2018, 11:35 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

One of the funnest jobs I ever had was doing security for realtors training seminar. Each realtor's name tag had a bar code, I had to scan each name tag when they went into and out of the training sessions, this was to make sure they were actually attending the sessions. Of course most realtors are women, mostly attractive women, and they usually put the stick on badge right over their bosom. So I basically spent all day with a hand scanner waving it over their boobs.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s