photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Old 12-01-2018, 08:59 AM

Default chasetail - Wife pics

Testing the waters - (*gulp* never done this before...)

The first pic.. well, don't think it needs an explanation. I just love the curves.

The second picture - well, she knew I took the picture, of course. I just cropped it to preserve her identity.

The last one - well, that was at the doctor's office. He didn't know I was taking the picture (I don't think she did either...). Course, he doesn't get to see her in a thong. That's for me.. (and, well, now, for you folks...) only!

So, I have about 8 million other photos I've taken over the years... any interest?
Attached Thumbnails
20180415_curves.jpg   20180115_closeUpBoobs.jpg  

20180501_docVisit.jpg  
Old 12-13-2018, 03:31 AM

Thanked 2,009 Times in 136 Posts

she looks very sexy, can't wait to see more!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the_lex_terry For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 02:17 AM

I honestly thought I posted some last week, but for the life of me, I don't know what happened to the post! I will get more on here for sure. Will try to do at least a post a week and include 3+ pics each time.
The Following User Says Thank You to chasetail For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_lex_terry View Post
she looks very sexy, can't wait to see more!
Oh, and thanks, kindly!! I am doing some editing as I speak (type? grin stupidly? )
The Following User Says Thank You to chasetail For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2018, 03:58 AM

Default here goes...

A few descriptions of the pics attached:

The first picture - I thought it was sexy, of course, but you can see right down through her dress to the other side! (Technically, it's not the floor, but, rather a heater unit in the basement?)

Second: I kinda did a little "hey, what's under here!" moment (the wife may or may not have expected the unexpected skirt raise and subsequent picture taking!). Caught some lovely backside and thong.

Third - the wife is sleeping soundly, and looking irresistible.

Fourth - ditto, though this on a different night, and of course, a different angle. And the bit of areola poking out just makes you want to slide the bra right off, right?

Hope I'm doing this right. (I know.. I know.. I'm a total newb/amateur around here!)
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4146a.jpg   IMG_4050b.jpg  

IMG_3843a.jpg   IMG_3455a.jpg  

Old 12-17-2018, 01:19 AM

Here's a few more.. I realized I hadn't actually gotten to the nudes...let's correct that, shall we?

These are pretty sexy (to me anyway) b/c she didn't realize they were being taken. *evil laugh* - well, except for the last one.

Blue thong - she was reaching down to change shorts.. *snap picture*

Salmon colored thong. Well, yeah, I flipped up her dress, she giggled, *snap*

Third picture: I couldn't resist just how much cleavage she was showing. We were drinking. I asked for a smile. Ain't it grand how oblivious women can be to just how much they're showing?

Fourth picture. Don't you love a gal who can work on her own computer? Yes, the T-back is a great bonus.

And finally the "big" reveal. *cough cough* One thing I love about my wife? (Besides her body,of course) - her willingness to let me snap photos of her boobs... ahh.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3701a.jpg   pink_dress.jpg  

IMG_3528a.jpg   IMG_3433a.jpg  

flash-em1a.jpg  
Old 03-05-2020, 01:30 PM

Wink taken from an old video...

Hi all - been a while!

This video was taken quite a long time ago, and the fidelity wasn't all that great. Had to take a few screen caps in order to get some footage.

The first shot is...well, self-explanatory, but the first one sequentially. Later, the wife is tied up on the bed, with thigh highs and such. If you look closely, you can see a toy, whilst the wife is looking back towards the camera. (Maybe the thoughts were, "Is he really filming this??")

In shot three, she's sitting up, her emerald-colored bra has come off and her oh-so-natural breasts are... well. She's crossing her legs, and you can see the full effect of the thigh-highs and garters.

In shot four, you can really see the boobs. And in shot 5, she's raising her hips, so I could remove...err, another toy. In the last shot, it's another shot of "22 year-old, mother of three month old, with sexy body" shot. Or something along those lines.

Hope you enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-2018-12-11-05h03m14s736.jpg   screencapcreamyskin1.jpg  

screencapcreamyskin2.jpg   screencapcreamyskin3.jpg  

screencapcreamyskin4.jpg   screencapcreamyskin5.jpg  

Old 11-11-2021, 01:51 AM

Hi All -

Another long while since last posting. Just showing off the wife a bit - I'm actually something of a tit-man, myself, and I literally have thousands of pictures of her boobs. But, as you can see from this batch, I'm showing off some other snaps, I took. You won't find these anywhere else! Thanks, OneClickChicks!

To explain a few of them - the first shot - well, she's watching TV, and in that outfit, I couldn't possibly resist grabbing her ass. In the next two shots, I actually convinced her to go out in public like that. I don't even want to talk about the sex afterwards. (It was at night, so it wasn't quite that obvious how see through it was.)

In the jeanskirt, she bent over, and to this day, has no idea I took that picture. With the blue dress, I got her to flip it up, and I'd asked her about matching thong to dress, which has always been a preference of mine. In the picture with the cards, yes, she's losing a game of strip poker.

The sunlight picture was me getting a bit artistic. We had to be a bit careful, as we were sneaking pics when someone else was in the house.The next one - well, I figured it was only fair to show folks where all the magic happens between those legs.

In the second to last shot with the lovely ass profile - that's another shot from opposite direction of the first one laying on the bed.

Finally, in the last picture - we got drunk with friends over, and she lost a bet and had to prove that she could lick her own nipple.

Hope you all enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
buttGrab.JPG   greekStatue.JPG  

closeUp.JPG   cooter.JPG  

flash.JPG   losingStripPoker.JPG  

perfection.JPG   sweetSpot.JPG  

ass_view.JPG   WannaLick.JPG  

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to chasetail For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2021, 03:47 AM

Thanked 2,143 Times in 74 Posts
Default your pics

After looking carefully at all the pictures of your wife, I can say that she is very beautiful and sexy. I enjoyed your old pictures and also the later ones.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alligator24 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2021, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman23455 View Post
She has fantastic boobs and I love her nipple piercing jewellery, it’s not a style you commonly see! Keep sharing 😊
I have some set up! (Good lord, I probably spent 8 hours sorting through pictures and editing!!)

Will do so, sir! Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chasetail For This Useful Post:

Tags
boobs, boobs cup size busty tits, piercing, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again