Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2021, 08:44 AM

Thanked 302,182 Times in 7,371 Posts
Default Sex in the pool part 2

As I was wondering, my wife slipped me back into my shorts and removed my hand from her bikini bottoms. She gave me a look as if to say we should stop. I put my arms around her, grabbing her ass in the process (pic 11). We leant against the side of the pool and hugged closely. I whispered to her that if it just looked like we were hugging, nobody would know what was going on under the water. I rubbed my still hard cock against her while holding her close (pic 12). I could tell she wanted it and just needed a little encouragement. Carefully watching the lifeguard to make sure he wasn't looking, I lowered her shoulders under the water and released her breasts. At the same time she released me from my shorts again (pic 13). She started to wank me a little harder, pushing my shorts further down. Pic 14 needs to be imagined that my shorts are by my knees - we weren't that crazy!

"Look under the water" she said to me. I had a look and to my delight saw that she had completely slipped her bikini to one side, exposing her pussy completely (pic 15). It looked amazing in the water. I realised she was giving me permission to go for it, so I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy, rubbing it slightly against her lips (pic 16). She reached her hand down and guided me right into her, the water making it easy to slide right in (pic 17). I let out a gasp and glanced at the lifeguard again, but he was not paying attention at all. Moving ever so slowly I slid in and out of her, both of us extremely turned on. At that moment a couple of people got up and walked past the edge of the pool we were on. We stopped, but my dick remained clamped within her pussy (pic 18). I actually made eye contact with one of the people. What a feeling it was to know they had no idea that while they walked past me I had my penis inside my wife under the water!

After they moved on I created a bit of space between my wife and I so we could look down and check out the view. Pic 19 is a great example of what we saw. We were lower under the water with a bit of clothing on, but you get the idea. I wanted to cum, and from the looks of things so did she. However, it was then that I noticed the lifeguard paying a bit more attention to the pool and I indicated we should probably stop. I slipped out of her and we resumed swimming. Had there been nobody around, pic 20 is how I would have liked to have finished things. As it was, we headed back up to the apartment and wasted no time having frantic sex, both of us cumming hard in a matter of minutes. Quite the day!
Attached Thumbnails
11.jpg   12.jpg  

13.jpg   14.jpg  

15.jpg   16.jpg  

17.jpg   18.jpg  

19.jpg   20.jpg  

Old 01-28-2022, 08:23 AM

Default Balcony sex part 1

The year after our Dubai experience we headed abroad again, this time to Spain. Not quite the same as it was a family thing with my in-laws, however this didn't stop us from having one particularly memorable day. As the title suggests, the balcony played the major part in it, but for the first part I want to discuss the lead up to it. Definitely worth delving into!

We were staying at a hotel. My wife and I had one room, and my wife's mum, dad and little brother (16 year old I think) were staying in another room in the hotel. We'd already been enjoying the pool area on previous days and it had been a regular family type situation. One morning, we all headed down again. We'd gotten changed into our swimwear in the room beforehand and I was expecting to see my wife in a one-piece and she favoured that. I was therefore rather surprised, and delighted, when she removed her top and bottoms to reveal a bikini. She rarely wore a bikini around family, so this excited me. As she lay down she gave me a little look to make sure I'd noticed (pic 1). Trust me, I had! After a few minutes we realised we had forgotten the sun cream. "Be a darl and get it for us would you?", she asked me with a smile (pic 2). While it was a bit of a journey back, I agreed and went to get it. I wasn't prepared for what I would return to...

As I approached the pool area I could see my wife lying back on the sun lounger, arms above her head, and breasts completely exposed! The bikini top had gone (pic 3). I blinked twice, just to make sure it was actually her. This was incredible. Her dad was one side of her, her mum the other, and her little brother was playing nearby in the water. She brought her arms down and just laid there as the hot sun hit her boobs (pic 4). I sat down next to her and gave her the sun cream. She sat up a bit and we made eye contact (pic 5). With my eyes looking at her tits and her parents, I silently said "what the hell?!". She gave me a smile and shrug. I couldn't believe it. While, as you'll know from previous posts, she has gone fully naked on a nude beach, that was with strangers who didn't know us. This was topless in front of her family! Her brother returned and stared straight her tits for goodness sake!

I was finding it all a bit too much and went into the pool to cool down. I needed to calm down too. Despite this, I didn't take my eyes of my wife and how she was interacting topless with her family. Her father looked a little uncomfortable and couldn't seem to look at her. After a while, she sat on the edge of the sun lounger and looked at the pool, her breasts hanging free invitingly (pic 6). There's no way, I thought. Surely she's not going to come into the pool topless. It wasn't as if there were lots of topless girls around. She was perhaps one of only two or three. Incredibly she grabbed an inflatable ring and came to the edge of the pool (pic 7). I noticed a couple of guys looking at her, which turned me on. She then got into the water and paddled around. She lay back to give me the incredible view in pic 8. Her breasts poked out the water, sun glistening on them due to the water, and nipples hard from the colder water. As amazing as the view was, there's one more from this part of the day that sticks even more in my mind.

After getting out of the water she went back over to her mum. Her mum wanted to walk over to the other side of the pool to check out the view. I was still in the water as I couldn't get out yet due to my situation! I heard her mum say "aren't you going to put a top on?". Well, apparently the answer was no as I was greeted by a view similar to pic 9! Her mum didn't seem to impressed at my wife parading around topless with her, but I was loving it!! I just couldn't believe what was going on. Eventually I distracted myself and calmed down. I got out of the pool and went back over to our area. My wife had returned and now had her bikini back on. Before leaving I asked her why she had done all of that. "I needed to tan my boobs", she said with a wink. She told me we had an hour or so before dinner. "Shall we go back up to the room?" she asked, looking me straight in the eye and smiling as she flashed me one last time (pic 10). Boy, did I! I needed a release, and a big one!

To be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpeg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

9.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 02-07-2022, 11:08 AM

Default Balcony sex part 2

We hurried up to the room, telling my in-laws we would see them later at dinner. I got a raging hard-on just thinking about everything that had happened and everything that I hoped was about to happen. Little did I know...

I closed the hotel room door behind me and turned around. My wife had already made her way out to the balcony in just her bikini, and was putting her hair up (pic 1). I sat on the edge of the bed, eager for her to come back in. Thinking she was taking a while, I peered round to look out to the balcony. "Are you coming out", she asked me. I gestured to the bed and said, "I thought we were going to....". "Oh, we are" she said, dropping her top and flashing me her breasts (pic 2). Her nipples were hard. I think she'd been thinking about this for a while. I rushed out to the balcony as she turned around and stared out. Pic 3 is actually a really good representation of where our room was in relation to the rest of the hotel. We overlooked the main pool, and while it was fairly sheltered, it was probably viewable from other buildings. I asked her if she was going to take off the bottoms too. "Turn around", she told me. I did, and she proceeded to whip off my swim shorts from behind, leaving me butt naked on the balcony! I tried to hide my modesty, but it was a bit difficult with a massive boner. "Don't look yet", she said. "OK, now." I turned around to find that now she was just wearing a little sarong/sash thing around her waist (pic 4). The bikini had gone completely. "Come on, it's only fair you get naked too", I said. She stared at my penis and then agreed, removing the sash and standing there completely naked on the balcony with me (pic 5). She walked towards me and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards the patio furniture that was on the balcony (pic 6). Surely we weren't going to do it out here....!

She sat on one of the chairs and put her feet out. Standing there, I glanced out and wondered if there was anybody that could see us right now. They would have quite the view! (pic 7). "Tell me, did you enjoy it around the pool this morning?" she asked me. "Very much! I can't believe what you did!" I said. She grabbed her boobs and asked me if I thought people had been looking at them (pic 8). My cock started to twitch and I saw her eyes flick down to see it. "I hope they were" I said. "Do you think my mum, dad and brother looked at them?" she said. "Well, I definitely caught your brother looking at them" I replied. "Dirty little pervert!" she said. "You know, you can touch yourself if you want" she added. I needed no second invitation and gently stroked myself. "My brother's probably doing the same thing right now!" my wife said. Shit, that was way too much! I needed to be inside her now. I grabbed a towel and laid it on the balcony floor. I didn't even have to ask. She laid down on her front (pic 9). While the view of her ass was amazing, this wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to see all of her. "Turn over" I said. She did so, opening her legs to reveal and already wet pussy (pic 10). Seems she was as worked up as I was and excited about what was about to happen.

To be continued...
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

9.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 02-23-2022, 10:12 AM

Default Balcony sex part 3

She sat up, grabbed hold of my dick with a smile and put it straight into her mouth. I was already rock hard and I could feel the tip of my cock hitting the roof of her mouth as she sucked me like there was no tomorrow. Wow, I realised I was going to have to work hard not to cum too quickly and enjoy this to the fullest! That proved difficult as I imagined how this would look from various angles. Pic 1 - on the balcony with us. Pic 2 - looking out from inside the room to the balcony. Pic 3 - my view! Pic 4 - anybody that happened to have a view of our balcony from above or below. That was the one that got me the most heated!

I withdrew from my wife's mouth and pulled a chair out. I sat down and grabbed her hips, lowering her down onto me. I was so hard and she was so wet that I slipped in easily (pic 5). She bounced up and down on me and started moaning. This was clearly hitting the spot. There was slightly less pressure on me this way than her mouth, so I was able to relax a bit more and enjoy the ride. It was then that we heard voices and realised that somebody else was out on a balcony near us! My wife froze and sat still, listening carefully. They were talking about something else so weren't hearing us. I moved my cock around inside my wife and she let out a huge gasp. Standing up I bent her over and started doing her doggy style (pic 6). I knew she wouldn't be able to take this for long, and to be honest neither would I, but I had to do it! We started moving furniture around a little bit too much (!) so we lay back on the towel and she got on top to ride me some more. What a view it was to look up at her on top of me, tits bouncing in the air, not knowing who else was around possibly watching us (pic 7).

While it seemed like we'd only being going at it for a couple of minutes, in reality I think it was much longer and we were both needing to cum. It was going to be big! I turned her over and knew that I wanted to make her cum in her most favourite way - with my mouth. She loved it. She threw her head back as I went down on her, licking and sucking on her clit that was already swollen beyond belief (pic 8). Seconds later she was orgasming like crazy, trying not to be too loud. Her body convulsed and my mouth was full of her pussy. As you can imagine, my dick was pulsing like mad and I needed to finish. I leant over her and whispered "are you ready for me to cum inside you like never before?" (pic 9). Her eyes told me all I needed to know and I thrust back into her. Having just climaxed she was still very sensitive and let out a little scream. I smiled and thrust harder, harder, harder until I was shooting everything I had inside her (pic 10). My orgasm felt like it went on forever. When I had nothing left I collapsed next to her and we lay there on the balcony for a few moments, thinking about what we had just done. It had been incredible. "You should get your tits out in front of your family more often," I said!
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

9.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 03-15-2022, 12:28 PM

Thanked 2,762 Times in 95 Posts
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrey_2018 View Post
She sat up, grabbed hold of my dick with a smile and put it straight into her mouth. I was already rock hard and I could feel the tip of my cock hitting the roof of her mouth as she sucked me like there was no tomorrow. Wow, I realised I was going to have to work hard not to cum too quickly and enjoy this to the fullest! That proved difficult as I imagined how this would look from various angles. Pic 1 - on the balcony with us. Pic 2 - looking out from inside the room to the balcony. Pic 3 - my view! Pic 4 - anybody that happened to have a view of our balcony from above or below. That was the one that got me the most heated!

I withdrew from my wife's mouth and pulled a chair out. I sat down and grabbed her hips, lowering her down onto me. I was so hard and she was so wet that I slipped in easily (pic 5). She bounced up and down on me and started moaning. This was clearly hitting the spot. There was slightly less pressure on me this way than her mouth, so I was able to relax a bit more and enjoy the ride. It was then that we heard voices and realised that somebody else was out on a balcony near us! My wife froze and sat still, listening carefully. They were talking about something else so weren't hearing us. I moved my cock around inside my wife and she let out a huge gasp. Standing up I bent her over and started doing her doggy style (pic 6). I knew she wouldn't be able to take this for long, and to be honest neither would I, but I had to do it! We started moving furniture around a little bit too much (!) so we lay back on the towel and she got on top to ride me some more. What a view it was to look up at her on top of me, tits bouncing in the air, not knowing who else was around possibly watching us (pic 7).

While it seemed like we'd only being going at it for a couple of minutes, in reality I think it was much longer and we were both needing to cum. It was going to be big! I turned her over and knew that I wanted to make her cum in her most favourite way - with my mouth. She loved it. She threw her head back as I went down on her, licking and sucking on her clit that was already swollen beyond belief (pic 8). Seconds later she was orgasming like crazy, trying not to be too loud. Her body convulsed and my mouth was full of her pussy. As you can imagine, my dick was pulsing like mad and I needed to finish. I leant over her and whispered "are you ready for me to cum inside you like never before?" (pic 9). Her eyes told me all I needed to know and I thrust back into her. Having just climaxed she was still very sensitive and let out a little scream. I smiled and thrust harder, harder, harder until I was shooting everything I had inside her (pic 10). My orgasm felt like it went on forever. When I had nothing left I collapsed next to her and we lay there on the balcony for a few moments, thinking about what we had just done. It had been incredible. "You should get your tits out in front of your family more often," I said!
OMG that story is such a turn on!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beth1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2022, 11:32 AM

Default Trying for a baby part 1

We were now at the stage where we had decided to try for a baby. This was about 3 or 4 years into our marriage. The great point about this was the guarantee of lots of sex! However, as good as that sounds, in reality it means you have to be up for it every other night. Therefore, we decided to mix it up a bit. One evening I suggested we do it downstairs in the lounge rather than upstairs in bed like we normally did. My wife liked the sound of that, so I nipped off to the bathroom for a quick shower. When I returned, I was presented with the sight of my wife in a sexy lace outfit, her tits popped out of it, and her nipples had hard as I had ever seen them (pic 1). "I wanted to get ready for you" she said with a wink. My cock immediately got hard in just the boxer shorts I had returned in. My wife noticed this and smiled. I told her to take the top off completely and get on the floor. She did so (pic 2). I instructed her to lean forward towards me and not to remove her eyes from my cock. She did so (pic 3). With her eyes on me I eased my boxer shots over my ever hardening cock, and as I did so it pinged into the air making my wife giggle. I bent down to remove her panties, leaving us both naked on the floor. I was impressed that her eyes had still not left my cock. I moved it closer to her, closer, closer, until the tip touched her lips. She opened her mouth and took me inside, gripping the shaft as I held her hair (pic 4). This was getting good!

After a couple of minutes I laid on the floor and she sat astride me, her fingers running up each side of my penis (pic 5). I could feel the wetness of her pussy against my balls. I had to get inside her and it had to be now. We moved up to the sofa and she guided me in. I immediately grabbed her boobs as she took my full length (pic 6). I always liked the view when she rode me (pic 7). I realised this was not exactly the optimum position for baby making, so we moved a little. She gazed up at me and asked if I was ready to cum (pic 8). I nodded, so she laid down and I went harder and harder (pic 9). A few moments later I could feel myself about to release. I slowed down and looked into her eyes as I shot my load right inside her as deep as I could. After I had released it all we looked at each other with a smile. "We might have just made a baby" she said. I hope not yet, I thought. I have a few more ideas!! Incidentally we fell asleep right there just afterwards! (pic 10) We woke up in the early hours, naked and cold. Good job nobody else was in the house!

More to follow...
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.JPG  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

9.jpeg   10.jpg  

Old 05-12-2022, 08:53 AM

Default Trying for a baby part 2

A couple of nights later we are due to have sex again. What a chore! 😉 Anyway, during the evening I wander into the kitchen. “Ready for sex?” I asked her, happily. “You’re enjoying this way too much you know!” she said. Kissing her I urged her to head upstairs with me. “You want these, don’t you?” she said, flopping her boobs out of her top (pic 11). I certainly did, and a whole lot more. “Actually, go upstairs and wait for me” she said with a smile. I headed up and wondered what might be happening. A few moments later she shouted for me to come back down. Confused I walked back into the kitchen to find her wearing an apron, pulled in so her breasts were popping out either side (pic 12). I asked her to turn around and smiling she did so. Yup, she was completely naked under that apron! (pic 13)

“Oh, I think I need something from the fridge” she said, and went over to it. Opening the door she bent over, making me even harder in the process (pic 14). I wanted to get my cock out right there and then and shag her hard, but we were both enjoying this game. I told her to get a chair, so she moved to the end of the counter and bent over even further as she pulled the chair out (pic 15). I could see everything between her legs! I went over to her and we kissed, hard. As we were doing so I untied her apron and it fell to the floor, leaving her completely naked. “I think I need a cup of tea” I said. She smiled and walked across to the sink to fill up the kettle (pic 16). “Biscuit?” she asked me, moving over to the cupboard (pic 17). I followed her everywhere like a lap dog, rubbing my trousered hard-on against her whenever I could. I needed it free and she sensed it. Turning around she asked me whether we going to have a cup of tea, or were we going to screw right there on the kitchen counter (pic 18). Yes, it was time to forget the tea and get down to it!

I pulled off my shirt as she unbuttoned my trousers and pulled them down. What she didn’t realise is that when I’d gone upstairs earlier I had decided to remove my boxer shorts and go commando to give her a surprise. Her face was a picture when she pulled the trousers down and my cock sprang straight out! (pic 19) “You’re a naughty boy, aren’t you?” she said, and promptly popped my cock right into her mouth giving it a long, hard suck (pic 20). Oh boy, this was turning into some evening.

To be continued….
Attached Thumbnails
11.jpg   12.jpg  

13.jpg   14.jpg  

15.jpg   16.jpg  

17.jpg   18.jpg  

19.jpg   20.jpg  

Old 05-17-2022, 06:38 AM

Default Trying for a baby part 3

I had to grab the nearest counter I could as she held the shaft of my penis and sucked on the head, rubbing her tongue over and over it (pic 21). As I moaned louder she then took almost the whole length in her mouth and I actually cried out as I was almost cumming (pic 22). Knowing that wasn’t an option I extricated myself from her mouth and lifted her naked body up onto the counter. She opened her legs obligingly and I licked her pussy (pic 23). Spreading her as wide as I could with my fingers I ran my tongue over her clit (pic 24). I was still as hard as a rock, but at least I wasn’t going to cum too soon. She started moaning and writhing about on the counter and I knew she was getting close herself. I thought it was only fair she have an orgasm right there before I took her on the counter. I slipped a finger deep into her pussy, hitting the G spot while I never let my mouth leave her (pic 25). I knew this would do it and a few moments later she was screaming in ecstasy, barely being able to stay on the counter. This was so good!

I let her recover for a moment or two and then told her to get down, turn round and put one leg on the counter. She did so and I spread her wide, lifted her bum up and entered her wet pussy from behind (pic 26). She felt so good and I thrust violently in and out. Having just orgasmed she was very sensitive. Just about remembering why we doing this in the first place, I suggested this may not be the optimum position and told her to lie back on the counter. Spreading her legs wide I held my cock against her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down against her clit (pic 27). She was ready to cum again, so I thrust quickly inside. That did it for her and she was soon panting heavily and cumming once more. Looking down I got an amazing view of my dick entering her pussy (pic 28). I didn’t need any more encouragement, but that gave it to me. My wife saw me looking. “Enjoying that view? I think it’s time you filled me right up.” (pic 29 – without the condom obviously!). I was more than ready. Thrusting harder and faster I put both my hands on her breasts and exploded inside of her (pic 30), almost pushing her off the counter!

I was really enjoying trying for a baby…
Attached Thumbnails
21.jpg   22.jpg  

23.jpg   24.jpg  

25.jpg   26.jpg  

27.jpg   28.jpg  

29.jpg   30.jpg  

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to jeffrey_2018 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2022, 08:53 AM

Default Best sex ever

I'm sure we all have one time in our memories that stands out from the rest. That one time that your mind was blown. That one occasion where you experienced what you would describe as being the best sex ever. For me, that was with my wife on holiday in Crete.

We'd gone with family, but in our own room in the hotel. After dinner one evening we headed back to the room and chilled out for a while. Lying on the bed we started kissing, gently at first, but then it started heading towards a direction I liked! We discarded our clothes in record time and rolled around naked on the bed. We usually did lots of foreplay, but on this night we both wanted to get right down to it. She climbed on top of me and immediately positioned my hard cock at her wet entrance (pic 1). She rubbed up and down a little bit, getting the tip of my cock wet with the moistness coming from her pussy. Then she lowered herself down, allowing only the head of my penis inside her, before pausing (pic 2). She looked right at me, and then down to where we could both see how far in I was. I could feel the warmth, it was so hot as we both looked at it. With that she lowered herself further, further, until I was completely inside her (pic 3).

She leant forward and I grabbed her boobs in my hands (pic 4). This was why I loved her on top! I pulled her forward and sucked hard on one of her nipples (pic 5). She had to grab the headboard behind me to steady herself. As she bounced up and down on my cock I made her nipples more erect than they had ever been with my hands and mouth. She leant back a bit to give us both a view of the action. As she lifted herself up slightly, I could just see the bottom of my shaft poking out beneath her pussy (pic 6). The rest of it was inside her, pulsating big time. Realising I enjoyed the view, she leant back further and spread her legs a little wider, giving me an even better view! (pic 7)

"I'm gonna cum" I stammered, struggling to hold back any more as her gorgeous tits came right back into view (pic 8). It was then that I realised by the look on her face that she was about to cum as well. We wanted this to happen together, the ultimate finish. Up and down she went, up and down, I could feel myself about to burst, the cum leaving my balls and travelling up my shaft. She then started to buck hard and scream. Yes! She was there and I could release! I threw my head back, grabbed her ass to bring her forward and shot masses of my cum insider her (pic 9). The whole time she was quivering and so sensitive to everything as she came herself at the same time. Our orgasms seemed to last longer than normal, we were so caught up in them. After they ended we looked at each other. "That wasn't just me right, that was sensational?" she said. I agreed enthusiastically. She smiled and opened her legs with me still inside her, giving us both one last look (pic 10). "I'm gonna ride you more often!" she said.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.JPG  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

9.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 07-14-2022, 05:45 AM

Default Blowjob in the car and sex on the stairs part 1

Back from Crete we were back to work. One evening we went to the cinema. I forget what film we saw. I was probably struggling to concentrate since I was on a promise from my wife for sex that night when we got home. We headed home with me driving. About 15 minutes from our house my wife asked if I was looking forward to tonight. I definitely was. “How much?” she asked me. Before I could reply she reached over and felt my cock through my trousers. I already had a semi from thinking about having sex later. “Oh, this much!” she said. She unzipped me and released my ever hardening dick from both my trousers and boxer shorts (pic 1). She started jerking me up and down while staring ahead (pic 2). “What a big boy you are!” she said, as I grew to full mast (pic 3). With one hand I reached across and fondled her chest (pic 4). “Hey, eye on the road!” my wife said. “That’s going to be difficult with that you’re doing,” I spluttered. She removed her hand, but didn’t put me away.

A few moments later as I was wondering whether to put my dick away, my wife lowered her top and popped her breasts out of her bra (pic 5). “That’s not going to help me concentrate on the road!” I said. Smiling she reached across again and worked me up and down some more while her tits hang loose (pic 6). Then, incredibly she removed her top and bra completely, leaving her topless (pic 7). “Oh shit!” I said. It was getting dark, but even so, she could be seen by other drivers.

After giving me a couple of minutes of this rather daring behaviour and seeing I was struggling to keep my eyes on the road, she put her top back on. My hard-on was getting really difficult not too touch and she sensed this. “Pull over, now” she ordered. I did so as soon as I could. She unbuckled her seatbelt and leant across, taking me in her hand again (pic 8). “Are you ready?” she asked. Without letting me reply, she ran her tongue over the tip of my penis (pic 9). As I gasped, she then put her lips right around the head (pic 10). I threw my head back and tried to think of anything but what was going on, as I felt I was about to cum already!

To be continued…
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg   4.jpg  

5.jpg   6.jpg  

7.jpg   8.jpg  

9.jpg   10.jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jeffrey_2018 For This Useful Post:

Tags
censored, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ISOKCK3 8