photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2008, 06:08 AM

Crayle, this is awesome. Please continue, its got everyone I love in an enf fantasy. skinny dipping, covering, stuck naked.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:26 PM

Default Would like to cam with you?

Hi I would like to chat with you on MSN with cam and watch you jump around share ENF

I am 33 single male from London.

MY MSN

Let me know if you are interested and send me a message with your MSN etc

Gordon
Old 10-08-2008, 09:03 PM

Very hot fantasy, crayle! Please continue.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:24 PM

Default My ENF fantast part 2

Well the next part isn't as well developed as the first. Perhaps someone here could help me "flesh it out?"

The rush of feelings at finding myself stuck in this awful predicament dizzies me. But I realize I have to act fast! As well as all my clothes, money and ID, that camper contained my laptop, with access to all my accounts. And I had foolishly stored all the passwords on that same laptop! All a thief had to do was drive to a wi-fi zone and empty my accounts!

Crouched there in the tall grass, I look around till it seems safe to scamper over to the tiny office-shack where I checked in. Desperately I dart from the tall grass... behind a bush... beside a dumpster... crouched by a parked car... all the time hugging my arms over my nakedness! Finally I reach it! The young girl who checked me in is gone. There's an older woman there now, in her 30s, attractive, in a mannish, athletic way, with short dark hair. I pound on the door, quivering and cowering, and beg her to let me in!

She seems amused, disapproving and disbelieving all at once as I pour out my story. But she finally lets me in I insist we must call the police to report my stolen... well EVERYTHING! But I don’t even know the license plate number on my camper-van! The lady checks for my registration –

I’m not registered!

The stupid girl who checked me in didn’t get it entered in the computer!

There’s no record I was even here!

(Also, how would it be if the girl quit? Or if SHE’s the one who stole all my stuff???)

The day started out sunny, but storm clouds have rolled in. The lady finally calls the police (“Hello? That you Carl? Linda on patrol today? Well thee’s a young lady here who claims she lost EVERYTHING!”)

While we wait for the police, I crouch under the window where no one will see me and beg the lady to let me get on her computer. She thinks it over awhile, then finally agrees. Quickly, I access my accounts but

I’m locked out! My passwords have all been changed! Whoever took my van has emptied all my accounts – taken everything!

I suddenly realize: a few hours ago, I was a wealthy young lady – now I literally own NOTHING! Not so much as a pair of earrings! Or panties!

I’m sobbing when the police car rolls up. Linda the lady cop makes me come out to the car so she can take down my statement. I barely hear what she says, all the legal-mumbo-swear-this as she gets my story down. Cowering in the back of her car as the clouds get darker, still trying to cover myself with my arms, I swear to the statement and sign it.

That’s when the lady-cop tells me that skinny-dipping is against the law in this county – and I’ve just confessed to it!

She takes me out of the car to handcuff me, but I break away and run back into the woods! It’s awful running naked outdoors like this but I CAN’T go to jail! Not like THIS! No home, no money. No ID no Cell phone, no plastic, no keys... and NO CLOTHES!

And then it starts to rain....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crayle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2008, 04:56 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Age 21, part one

SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Age 21, part one

[This experience happened exactly as written.]

I’m going to have to give my former girlfriend a name in order to discuss our ENF adventures I experienced from age 21 through 25, because they nearly exclusively involved her specifically. So I’ll call her Maria, which was not her name. I create this name because of the detail I intend to give in what we shared, and my fears that using her real name might bring her one day to write to me and freak out over using her genuine name. Her name is a Mexican one, and a bit unusual. In a population of one high school graduating class, you may have one or two at the most, and you’d have to have a population that would include a lot of Mexicans, or Americans of Hispanic background.

Also, there is an evolution to all of this, in that so much of our early play was moving toward ENF, though neither of us knew it. Before she went to Europe as a foreign exchange student, we genuinely had only the one ENF experience I wrote about, where she and her friend were caught when C. and I opened the door, catching her and E. fully nude, while changing into their swimsuits. Finally, please be mature as you read this stuff and know that I/we had periods of a relationship that allowed for going out with others (yes, that is a euphemism), because of time and distance, and that I am one of those males who is, and evolved more into, turned on by her being with other men. Eventually, we played with other couples in both soft and full swing situations. (This sometimes “bothers” other guys, and at one time their being bothered by it got me upselt, but this is no longer the case.) It’s fair to say, however, that I played on the side a lot more than she did, and even technically cheated on her when we were definitely going together. It’s important readers know this background, because some of her “awakening” to her sexuality involved other guys, and I’m just as turned on by that as I am when she was with me sexually.

I don’t know how much to write, because many of our adventures involve exhibitionism as much as ENF. They also involve my own CFNM role play and exhibitionism, and though I have to mention some of it for others to understand the background of all of it, for the sake of OneClick, I’ll not go into the details involving my own nakedness and/or humiliation. I certainly started out voyeuring women, but ended up enjoying being voyeured just as much as watching. I’ll not go into details there, either, but do need to discuss it to give you the full picture.

When Maria went to Europe, both of us seriously believed our relationship to be at an end, and not on hold. As it happened, when she returned, we ended up having a longer relationship than before she left. We simply couldn’t escape how we felt about each other, and how much we understood each others’ needs. But this first adventure didn’t involve me, and had a wonderful ENF aspect to it, and was crucial to her awakening.

Midway through Maria’s year in Spain, she had a roommate sharing her apartment (she had 3 other roommates) who was bi, and who had a boyfriend. They took her out for her birthday, which coincidentally was the day before his birthday, so it was a combined party. They went clubbing and dancing, and purposely gave Maria wine, and her roommate knew it would make her a bit more daring. The girl had, twice before, hinted to Maria that she wanted to play around with her, but that Maria told her she wasn’t interested. But when they returned, and the girl’s boyfriend left, for the girl’s last night at the apartment, Maria agreed to an intimate moment with the girl, and a combination of the girl’s begging, leaving, the partying, and Maria’s own curiosity got the best of her, and she allowed the girl to tie her down to her bed.

Her arms were tied spread eagle, but her legs were free, and that was when the girl told Maria that as a present to her boyfriend, who’s birthday it now was, because it was now past midnight, he would get to watch. Maria, at hearing this, definitely objected. But he had been waiting at the door, and when she left and came back with him, Maria was totally freaked by all of it. But the girl simply began working on Maria’s ear, kissing and breathing on it, and then kissing her neck, and after five minutes, Maria had melted and had gotten into it. She told me she made occasional objections, but that they were structured in, “This is so wrong” type comments, and the other girl didn’t stop, and Maria didn’t want her to. After a while of this, the girl told Maria that her boyfriend had been begging her to see her (Maria) in her without her dress, and that for his birthday present, she was going to give it to him. That’s when my girl realized that the other girl, in begging Maria to wear a strapless dress that night, had set up the situation perfectly, where her dress could be removed easily, without affecting her arms.

Her look was that of total terror. And the girl slowly pulled her dress down, exposing her breasts covered by her sexy strapless black bra, and then her torso. She went back to kissing Maria, and finally kissed her full on the lips, and bit sweetly, and pulled her lower lip with her teeth. My girl at this early stage of it all was melting, but also embarrassed by her being exposed before this guy who she had known for over a month, and had seen a couple of times before, and all night. It was at that moment that my girl experimented, for the first time, with EUF, by telling to her friend, “You really aren’t going to take off my dress, are you?” The girl didn’t say a word, but slowly pulled on Maria’s black dress, finally yanking it to get it passed her lower half, and then off of my girl completely, and she lay there in black bra, panties, and thigh high nylons, and her heels. My girl locked eyes with the girl’s boyfriend, looked down at her undressed body, and “freaked” for his and her own benefit. I asked her if it reminded her of the time C and I busted in on her. She said not at that moment, because this was the first time she could reflect on her being embarrassed. The guy sat down as he watched his girlfriend begin to kiss and lick Maria down her torso and legs, and Maria freaked further as the girl slowly removed her heels and thigh highs.

All my girl did was luxuriate in her torment, and it was obvious she was going to permit the girl to go further. But she did act up the embarrassment, as the guy starred at her, reduced to bra and panties that were covering her in complete minimal ways. And the best part about it was that at that moment, she reflected on how C and I busted in on her, and how she began to fantasize like a male, at that moment, and that what turned me on about her situation also turned her on. When she thought about how C had seen her nude, and how her friends and future classmates had seen her nude, she was thinking about how they knew what she looked like naked. This was the first time she thought about exactly what that meant. Because she was being slowly stripped, and had to endure her exposure, she realized that the guy was going to LEARN about her body. That is, the shape of her breasts, their size, hang, look of her nipples, and everything about her legs, bare ass, and pussy.

For her to admit this was a fantastic break-through. Hearing a girl talk about this was a dream come true. Women generally, from my experience, are into the holistic aspect of nudity, and for love making, so am I. But for this particular fetish, the visual exploration of a woman’s body, inch by inch, exposure by exposure, is the best. To find a woman into it was a fantastic moment. Of course, part of it was her upbringing; her Catholic modesty and its being violated.

After she was stripped of her nylons, the girl and she were Frenching, and the guy was taking it all in. And it didn’t surprise Maria, that the girl then said to her, “Well, it’s Marcos’ birthday, and yours just passed, so I think it would be appropriate for him to get to see you in your birthday suit.”

My girl said “No way!” And she did her best to look terrified. She knew she was going to get stripped naked, so she decided to play it up, and it had her intended effect of getting her very excited in her thoughts, as the guy reacted over the “forced” aspect of it.

The girl responded with, “Yes way!” or, whatever the Spanish equivalent of that would be, and made it worse (better, for Maria’s fantasy), by taking hold of her strapless bra, and pulling it down in one movement, leaving her breasts exposed fully, with Maria reacting with total freakout embarrassment, nearing humiliation. The girl unclipped her after the shock had worn off, and Maria found herself in nothing but her black bikini panties. She played up her embarrassment, and looked more than once, into the eyes of the guy, taking it all in. The other girl went down on Maria’s tits, and Maria enjoyed every moment.

Finally, the girl said, “Marcos, you’ll want a front row seat for this,” and they both knew she meant that Maria was going to lose her panties. Maria literally whimpered, and gave a pleading face, that the girl let her retain some shred of dignity, but they all knew that wasn’t to be, and they gathered around her thighs like they were going to display the secrets to the pyramids. My girl just gave an expression like, “Please don’t”, and whimpered once again. And followed it with, “I’m going to be completely stripped!”

She was slowly unveiled, and finally her sex was fully exposed, and her panties removed, with Marcos’ eyes not following the removal of them, never leaving the view of her small muff and lips. He stepped back a bit, took it all in, and Maria took a long view at what he was seeing.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2008, 05:01 PM

Default SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Age 21, part two

SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Age 21, part two

It is important to mention before going into part two, that upon “Maria’s” return to California, she got a campus apartment and finished her degree, and while doing so, got a job lined up for September, but needed some work, and a place to live, during the summer of her return. All of this matters, as she was about to learn the “final” aspect of just what turned her on. It was the combination of these jobs that she (and I) fell into her unique fetish of ENF that she craved.

She lined up a job in the forest surrounding the city where she lived, and was a camp counselor for eight weeks, in July and August. She got this job by the suggestion of two other guys who were also working with her in September. That job was at a community college, as a teacher’s assistant. She was really a successful student, and unlike them, her duties included reading student assignments. She wasn’t their boss, but was of a higher grade than they were. There was a certain humor about it, because they had suggested to her that she get the job there, and she ended up with an upgraded version of their job.

I was pretty jealous of these two guys, because they were going to be able to hang out with my girl at the camp for eight weeks, but I would get her on her days off, which were actually a 36 hour stretch of time, that rotated weekly. She didn’t have access to a car that summer, and I ended up being counted on to take her away for the time, which I enjoyed greatly. I would adjust my work schedule, and drive from where I lived the two hours to her camp, and usually pick her up around 8 pm, after she had showered and got ready for our evening out, and the following day and another evening.

Without going into detail, but knowing this for a fact, I learned that my girl, along with the other staff, and on occasion, some of the women visitors, were spied on all summer while they took their night-time showers, by about 6 of the male staff, and possibly some of their friends who occasionally came up to the camp. For certain I learned that three counselors, two assistant counselors, and the custodian of the camp were in on it, and after it sunk in, I realized that Maria had been seen not only taking her shower, but also during her post-shower, ready for me to pick her up moments, which got pretty intimate.

After learning about this, there remained another 2 weeks of camp, and I didn’t do anything to upset this situation, or get anyone in trouble, or even tell Maria. The truth was, I was completely turned on by her being every guy’s unknown centerfold, or whatever you want to call it. There were other justifications that went through my mind: they had all already seen her; I would have done the same; she looks totally hot; there was no way for them to get a clear photo of her from outside the building. I got more. But the bottom line is, I was spanking it every night to the thought of her “performing” for them.

After camp was over, I finally told her, and she was genuinely humiliated over it. To make it worse, though admittedly, more exciting to me, she backtracked over the summer, and realized just what the guys got to see: Her getting ready for me to pick her up, so her putting on her most exciting bras and panties; her powdering and lotioning her naked body; her combing her pubes; her preening and posing. I never thought of all of that. But what really got to her were four things: 1) guys she had seen every moment during a professional situation (if you want to call a summer camp, “professional”, interacted with her, knowing exactly what she looked like naked; 2) the custodian, and probably his slob friends she had seen, had probably also seen her nude (that genuinely disgusted her); 3) some unidentified guy, had got to see her in the nude, and the thought of that really sent her threw the roof; 4) and this was obviously the “worst”: the guys she was about to see on a daily basis at her college job knew what every inch of her naked body looked like.

But during the two weeks between the end of the camp job and the beginning of the community college job, as we discussed it, Maria became more turned on by what had happened to her. She continued to think about just how the guys had got to see her naked, and how they probably went to bed those nights, thinking of her as they masturbated. At the same time she was grossed out about it, especially the idea that the custodian’s friends had seen her nude, she was also turned on by it. She had fantasies about the custodian’s friends, who had a “biker” look to them, “forcing” her to strip naked for them and dance for them. She also wondered about that unidentified male, and who he was, and this took her mind into many twists and turns.

Last edited by admin; 10-25-2008 at 12:22 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:02 PM

Default SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Age 21, part three

SpyStrip's ENF Experiences, Age 21, part three

During this same two week period, we also experimented with the idea of pretending not knowing about our exhibitionism. Me first: She “made” me strip, collared and leashed me, in the living room at 1 am, when her roommates were “asleep”. In truth, she had told them to be awake, had with them, bent the heater connecting their bedroom with the living room, where we were, and told them of the “show”. I knew they were watching, and got turned on by their believing they were secretly watching my humiliation game with Maria. Afterward, we had sex for them, and it was my turn to give up every secret I had. During my collar time, she had done some other humiliations to me for the benefit of the girls. Of course, this turned me on, and I loved every moment, but I’ll skip this and go on to the version of HER being humiliated, the weekend before her work began, where we spent the time at another couple’s condo.

I asked my male friend, K, if he wanted to exchange secretly watching each other while fucking out girls. He said yes, and as a bonus, on Friday night, he let me genuinely spy on his fiancé, T, after she came out of the shower and got ready for bed. He believed that at 2 am, I was the only one watching him and his girl while they fucked in three different positions, but in fact Maria and I were watching. On Saturday evening, when T and I went to the market to get dinner stuff, and Maria stayed back with K, it was his turn to watch her post-shower moments, and unlike T, Maria “performed” for K, preening and vamping for the mirror, and K’s pleasure. Maria also had her own spin on things, and didn’t tell me about it: Knowing he was just on the other side of the door, in his own bedroom (in their condo, the only shower was in their bedroom suite, as the other bathroom was only a powder room), with the bathroom door slightly opened (he had let her lock the entire bedroom door, so she had the run of the suite, but had unlocked and reentered the bedroom to watch her, which was the same gimmick we had used on T, so I could genuinely voy her), she unexpectedly turned and opened the bathroom door fully, and ended up standing there, completely nude, and gave K and full showing, and a head to toe non-covering of herself for 3 seconds, looking down and whimpering, as a “gift” to me (and him, I suppose, though I never asked him.)

For her, it was the best of both worlds: posing for him “spying” on her, and an ENF moment that brought the house down. She knew I’d love every detail of it, but she, herself, also wanted to explore the sensation she accidentally gave C the year before: not covering up, but looking down at herself and making a noise of total humiliation. At that time she had genuinely reacted that way. This time, she had time to think about it, and decided to do it, mainly because I told her how it had turned me and C on so incredibly. Our discussion of that previous moment did involve the “contrast” in her body compared to E’s: that E, with her small breasts and arms behind her, was caught fully nude, and knew afterward that she was seen from head to toe, but did cover herself in the conventional way, even bending forward to fully hide herself. But Maria didn’t do that, and had to live with C getting to see her not only nude, but in a long moment of being totally humiliated. Since that time, she had wondered what the sensation was like. Also contributing to this was my telling her how much I enjoyed being humiliated by her roommates learning all there was to know about me. She wanted also to experience such a moment, and she told me later that it didn’t disappoint. She also loved how K squirmed over begging her to not tell me what he had done, and how she got to hear her say out loud, “You saw me from head to toe, entirely nude?” And, “Were you looking at me while I looked in the mirror?”

Later in the day, when she told me how she decided to do an ENF for K, and how much she enjoyed it, I asked her to do something special for me that night, and told her what I wanted her to do, and she said yes. At 2 am, as planned by me and K, K was able to spy on Maria and I as we had sex, though unlike us, T was genuinely asleep and didn’t get to see any of this. From K’s point of view, Maria wasn’t in on this of course, and he got to watch us, believing he was spying on us as we sent through our foreplay and stripping of each other. Then we went into our scripted moments: When Maria was nude, and we were kissing, both on her knees, I said so K could hear, “I bet K wished he could see you now.” She then responded with, after promising me a million times not to say anything, that he had in fact seen her “like this”, and she moved her eyes over her own body. I was enjoying my own performance, acting wide-eyed as she explained what had happened that afternoon. Again she told me not to say anything; that she had promised him she wouldn’t tell me. I ended with something like, “Did he ever get an eyeful”, appreciating her as I said it. And we went on to have sex. After I mounted her for a while, and did her doggy-style, all with K watching, we did reverse cow-girl, with her facing the door I had left ajar, and she said to me, “Well, here’s one view K will never get of me.” Both of us were loving the exhibitionism, but it was nothing compared to K, who said to me later that he nearly creamed his boxers when he heard that comment by her, as he saw her straight on, working me, and giving up probably THE most intimate sexual view any woman could show someone else.

Last edited by admin; 10-25-2008 at 12:24 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:25 PM

Hello, I am interested in finding males that would like to see ENF (me) as spectators of cam. If interested please add me to hotmail (dont use and wont use yahoo) and we can talk (info of hotmail on profile)
Old 11-09-2008, 08:03 PM

Thanked 8,936 Times in 984 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherearemyclothes View Post
Hello, I am interested in finding males that would like to see ENF (me) as spectators of cam. If interested please add me to hotmail (dont use and wont use yahoo) and we can talk (info of hotmail on profile)
i bet you'll have a real hard time with that

now here's a good ENF story:

Quote:
At one time, the President and Vice-President were given three-inch-high models of the Washington Monument to put beside their beds. They had simply to knock them over to summon the guards.
But the models were abandoned after Vice-President Dan Quayle - noted for being clumsy - knocked his over late one night while making love to his wife.
In seconds, the door burst open, the lights went on and Mrs Quayle was thrown out of bed to the floor as bodyguards flocked around her husband to ensure his safety.
awkward! wonder how long before he got any again.
The Following User Says Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2008, 04:09 AM

Thanked 2,636 Times in 412 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wherearemyclothes View Post
I sent you a message but decided to post one on here as well. I would love to talk but have no idea what your hotmail name is to add you unless it is the same as your name on here.
Organic life is nothing but a genetic mutation, an accident. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your extinction is inevitable. We are the end of everything.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s