Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2024, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioutd View Post
I think I wrote about this in the "small thrills" thread but it's worth sharing here as this is the best place.
My first office wasn't much more than a barn with offices built in it. I was working one night late and the cleaning person came in. She was thin and in her late 30s. Through friendly chatting, I found out she was going to meet her boyfriend later and was in a summer dress that had one strap on each shoulder and opened widely in the front when she leaned forward. I told her I would get out of her way but she said it was no problem. She leaned over and cleaned my desk with a tremendous view of her small breasts. She proceeded to dust and vacuum while her dress was constantly draping open for a splendid view. I was noticeably excited and had to stand up a couple times while she was working around me but she acted like she didn't notice and we had friendly chat the whole time. It was without exception the best view and it lasted for what seemed like 10-15 minutes (but was probably more like 5). I took care of business the moment she left.
Oh yeah that sounds great I used to have a sales lady come to my shop I got a good view of her bright pink nipples every time she came in. I had a lot of good wanks thinking about her beautiful tits.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2024, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioutd View Post
I think I wrote about this in the "small thrills" thread but it's worth sharing here as this is the best place.
My first office wasn't much more than a barn with offices built in it. I was working one night late and the cleaning person came in. She was thin and in her late 30s. Through friendly chatting, I found out she was going to meet her boyfriend later and was in a summer dress that had one strap on each shoulder and opened widely in the front when she leaned forward. I told her I would get out of her way but she said it was no problem. She leaned over and cleaned my desk with a tremendous view of her small breasts. She proceeded to dust and vacuum while her dress was constantly draping open for a splendid view. I was noticeably excited and had to stand up a couple times while she was working around me but she acted like she didn't notice and we had friendly chat the whole time. It was without exception the best view and it lasted for what seemed like 10-15 minutes (but was probably more like 5). I took care of business the moment she left.
This story is so hot I absolutely love looking down a woman’s shirt and seeing her nipples especially if she isn’t intentionally showing. I could jack off thinking about her bending over and her tit hanging right there. You didn’t give us a description of her nipples but loved the story
The Following User Says Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2024, 04:16 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default Downblouse by neighbour

I've had 2 great neighbours over the past 15 years. My first neighbour was an Iranian lady about 55, very conservative. One time she was working in her garden against my chain link fence, she bent down providing a nice view of her breasts caressed by her bra. Then several week later I was at the back of the garden late one evening and I looked up. There she was on the ledge of her corner tub (her house has the same configurations as mine) which is built against the 2 back windows. She was on the ledge of the tub bent over with her breast handing and swaying. I was floored because I had no clue her breasts were so large. She could have used her breasts as a weapon.
The lady moved out and a Chinese couple moved in around 2016. I became good friends with them right away but it wasn't until 5 years after they moved in that she started to give me nice down blouse views of her in her garden. We talked a lot about gardening (I wasn't too interested but I was interested in looking down her top. The first summer she was bent over and her husband said something to her in Chinese (most likely saying she's showing her breasts to me and to cover up). The 2 summer later starting in 2021 she started giving nice down blouse views when only her and I were in the garden. She's small chested but she turns me on each time she bends over with a loose top. I left a few photos in my profile of what I see each summer. I wonder if she's teasing me.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:29 PM

Default Surprise boobs in shop

I was in a small shop in Germany with my family, and bending forward a bit as I took care of my kid.

Then suddenly my kid disappears and all i can see is naked boobs.

So the storekeeper has come to speek to my kid. As she sits down and bends forward over my kid, she puts her downblouse braless boobs right in front of me. Not sure if she did it on purphose, but I did not see her coming. I got wery stressed about the situation, but it was a real pleasue!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to qqwweerr For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2024, 08:57 AM

Default Bank tellers nipples

So it’s been a while you know winter and all. I live for seeing a woman’s nipple down blouse is the best so yesterday I had businesses at the bank I’ve been going there for years and know all the girls this day while working on a problem another girl was right next to my teller working on some machine as she stood bent over trying to figure out what was wrong her v neck sweater opened up and so did her padded bra showing a beautiful red nipple nice and pointy as she worked I could see her nipple rubbing her bra it was bending just right I couldn’t help but wonder if she could feel her nipple bending I know I could feel my dick straightening. I have known her a couple years and I finally got a view of her nipple. When I got home I promptly released a nice cumshot thinking about her nipple
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2024, 06:25 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyeurlust View Post
So it’s been a while you know winter and all. I live for seeing a woman’s nipple down blouse is the best so yesterday I had businesses at the bank I’ve been going there for years and know all the girls this day while working on a problem another girl was right next to my teller working on some machine as she stood bent over trying to figure out what was wrong her v neck sweater opened up and so did her padded bra showing a beautiful red nipple nice and pointy as she worked I could see her nipple rubbing her bra it was bending just right I couldn’t help but wonder if she could feel her nipple bending I know I could feel my dick straightening. I have known her a couple years and I finally got a view of her nipple. When I got home I promptly released a nice cumshot thinking about her nipple
SO hot...I just came while reading this story. I live for downblouses too
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to milfwatcher69 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2024, 07:24 PM

I was at an Ultimate Frisbee tournament in spring of 1981 or 1982. Our team was not playing a match at the time, so a couple of us went over to watch the team were playing next. There were three girls sitting along the sideline, we stood behind them to watch the game. I happened to glance down and all three were wearing baggy tops without bras. The view was great, the best thing was that one girl had nice big C cups, one had tiny puffy As, and the third was in between. We figured out that their boyfriends were playing on one of the teams we were watching, but in the end we didn't do a whole lot of scouting!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2024, 04:40 AM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 88 Posts

My first part-time job at age 16 was with the large department store in town. My first day I had an “induction tour” with the deputy manager, an attractive woman age about thirty. Standing next to her while she explained something I noticed I could see inside her buttoned blouse and her bra wasn’t completely covering her nipple. Being 16 and utterly naive I was sure she didn’t know and I’d be in trouble if caught looking. Now I’m not so sure.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2024, 06:21 AM

Default Amazing experience, glimpse on a cute slim girl

This happened a few month ago when I went to a small island with several friends for vocation. This was held by some individuals and they attached the notice on the Internet.There are about 18-19 person on that trip and this girl alone with other two. By chatting with then on the road I noticed she was studing in the university and those two are her classmates. When we arrived we started to find our own way to relax. She chose to dig some small creatures and at that time I found her swimming suit was not so fit. She was so slim that when she bent down her body was partly exposed. So I pretended to dig with her with the phone on fliming mode. Fortunately I did get the key shot of her small tits and cute tiny nipple. After a while she changed the clothes and started to hang on the beach and went to the stores nearby. I got the only chance to record such an amazing moment!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic (3).jpg
Views:	77
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	13672617 Click image for larger version

Name:	pic (5).jpg
Views:	74
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	13672618

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	13672619 Click image for larger version

Name:	pic3.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	131.5 KB
ID:	13672620
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shilaoban666 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2024, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsorm View Post
My first part-time job at age 16 was with the large department store in town. My first day I had an “induction tour” with the deputy manager, an attractive woman age about thirty. Standing next to her while she explained something I noticed I could see inside her buttoned blouse and her bra wasn’t completely covering her nipple. Being 16 and utterly naive I was sure she didn’t know and I’d be in trouble if caught looking. Now I’m not so sure.
Or she was happy 😄
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022