uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2024, 06:40 AM

Thanked 1,680 Times in 81 Posts

As soon as I can deny that I am exposing myself on purpose, with an erotic intention, I show myself as much as I can. I can not help doing it.

I have two main sexual obsessions:
- Sharing my nakedness and intimacy pretending that I don't know what's on display, playing the voyeur game (changing clothes trying to hide me, having downblouses at work or the supermarket...)
- Sharing my nakedness and intimacy pretending that being naked or topless is not anything sexual at all for me (being topless or nude on the beach or showering infrint of my flatmates, for instance)

When I change on the beach or the swimmingpool, I use to play the first game, but sometimes I play the second one.

For instance, I do love changing my wet bottoms on a crowded public beach without trying to hide anything. I just pretend that it is not sexual for me.

As I have just told in the last message, I change my wet and dry bikini bottoms several times every day, every time I go into the water. Usually I pretend that I am trying to concesl my pussy with a towel, but sometimes I just take it off without trying to hide anything.

Now, I am into surf and into triathlon. I am used to change infront of the boys after our training. I just get stark naked and I get dressed again while I talk with them. The other girls or the boys use surf ponchos, but I pretend that being nude is not anything sexual for me.

Obviously, after that, I am always horny as hell, eager to have sex ASAP.

However, other days, I prefer the first estrategy rather than the second one:

I use a poncho, too, but then I don't wear anything underneath. As I use a sleeveless and loose poncho for man, my titties are on full display at my side, even my nipples sometimes. As it is quite short, my pussy will appear, too, from time to time.

I might go to a beach bar like that for hours, or I can spend a full evening with our friends on our campsite.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s