Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2023, 10:25 AM

Thanked 1,398 Times in 147 Posts
Default Thanks

Thanks for the edit and repost - I remember reading it originally but can’t for the life of me recall anything even borderline offensive.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2023, 01:18 AM

For the couple going on the nude cruise in 2024, you still have a long time to anticipate that fun, since as I write this we are just barely into 2023. By all means find a nude venue and try it out. You will find that you need to make "repeat" trips because it is so enjoyable. As others have said, nudity does not equate to a non-stop orgy, but you will find that seeing your wife nude in front of others and you being nude in front of others, plus enjoying seeing others nude, will have you both ready for some sexy fun when you get to your hotel room. Nothing better to rechange batteries in a marriage. When you pick one (or several) pre-cruise nude venues, be sure and do a little research if you want nudity and not a lifestyle club. There are plenty of both around.

We got our first taste of public nudity at Hippie Hollow, a clothing optional county park in Texas of all places. Haulover beach in Miami is another good place if you want a public park atmosphere rather than a club, but the downside of the public venues is that you may (will) have gawkers around. They won't bother you, but they do creep out some women until they get used to them and understand what pathetic creatures they are. Either way, go for it, time is a wasting!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Donnafill38 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2023, 01:45 AM

Thanked 5,372 Times in 216 Posts
Default MY PARENTS' NUDIST PHILOSOPHY

My sister and I were raised from birth in a nudist home. Our entire family have been practicing full time home and social nudists since the 1950s. Our parents had found the positive values and benefits of family and social nudism and felt that this lifestyle would teach us self confidence, not to be judgmental, and to respect others for who they are and not for what they have.

At home nudity was the norm and encouraged for all everyday activities. We would each undress immediately after coming home from work or school, even if alone. Always being nude felt natural and normal. Except for the fact that we were all nude, our family behavior and dynamic was no different than that of most stable and happy textile families. Kind of like "Father Knows Best" but with naked people or "Leave it to Beaver" but you could actually see the beavers ( and dicks ).

Being nude for the majority of time and interacting with other nude people we learned to separate nudity from sexuality. In fact, over the long term, living nude is no more or less sexual than the textile lifestyle. As full time nudists we have a high degree of self control but are ready to be sexual at the appropriate times and places.

We learned that nudity does NOT equal sex and one must not confuse the presence of a nude person as some form of implied consent or invitation for sexual behavior. I do think that textile people tend see nudity as a sexual overture because they are not used to nudity in everyday situations and they only enter some state of nudity when engaging in sex.

Growing up in a nudist household we never saw our parents engaged in even mildest of sexual activities. That was considered a personal activity for loving couples to practice in private. I'm sure that they did enjoy each other sexually, but they did so in private or when we were away from home. The same applies for my wife and I and for my sister and her family. The ideal that was promoted is that any sexual activity should be engaged with the same level of discretion as you would in a conservative textile environment.

At the nudist camps or nude gatherings at other peoples' homes they were very conservative and the model of discretion. Kind of what was depicted in the popular nudist magazines of the day, everyone enjoying themselves while avoiding intimate contact. An occasional "A Frame" hello or good-bye hug, a peck on the cheek, and hand holding was all you could expect.

At home, with only our family present they were somewhat more demonstrative with their affections. Mom would always greet dad at the door with a big hug and kiss when he arrived from work. And there were times when dad would lovingly cup one of mom's breasts or butt cheeks while giving her the hello kiss. They were very discrete and did not linger in these actions and may not have realized that we had seen them. But those were signs of affection and were not meant for sexual stimulation. Kind of like a natural extension of the hello or "I love you" kiss. In fact, how many couples have done something similar over clothing, even at a night club or party.

By contrast, the dress and behavior codes at my future wife's home was a lot more open. They were also a full time nudist family, but the girls' parents had a much more liberal view of sexual behavior and demonstrations of their affections. That is a story that I will relate in a future post.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2023, 03:54 AM

Thanked 2,695 Times in 398 Posts
Default all those with nudist fantasies should read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
... Being nude for the majority of time and interacting with other nude people we learned to separate nudity from sexuality. In fact, over the long term, living nude is no more or less sexual than the textile lifestyle. As full time nudists we have a high degree of self control but are ready to be sexual at the appropriate times and places.

We learned that nudity does NOT equal sex and one must not confuse the presence of a nude person as some form of implied consent or invitation for sexual behavior. I do think that textile people tend see nudity as a sexual overture because they are not used to nudity in everyday situations and they only enter some state of nudity when engaging in sex.
clearly put - thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2023, 07:19 AM

Thanked 5,908 Times in 800 Posts
Default arie3l ander33en (as joceline) in March H&E

AA mentions this on her twitter feed- brief video clip showing pages she is on.
https://twitter.com/ArielAnderssen/s...97165503328262

uses her J0celine Br00ke-H@milton moniker, in the mag-

hXXps://www.henaturist.net/latest-he-naturist-issue-out-now
The Following User Says Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2023, 01:32 AM

Default Nudists sometimes wear underwear

On another social media forum the question was asked: "Do you wear underwear to a nudist resort?" I posted the following paragraphs as my response.

My wife, Julie, & I were both raised as nudists and our two families spent most of the time at home nude. Always being nude felt natural and normal and we disliked having to dress. However, there were times when we had to go to town for shopping, movies, school and work. And for those few times that we had textile visitors. And for those times we dressed appropriately.

When at school or goint to town I wore the full regalia: underwear, pants or shorts, and a tshirt or shirt. The same for my dad except that he always wore a tshirt under his shirt. Early on, my sister, Susie, wore panties, bra, blouse and a skirt, although before she became a senior in high school, she ditched the panties altogether, going commando from then on. Most girls at the time seldom wore pants to school.

Mom worked in a business office and had to wear a suit to work. However, being an avid nudist and used to the open freedom, she felt that wearing panties was binding, uncomfortable, and promoted odors, rashes and yeast infections. While she was working she wore business suits, dresses, or skirts. She wore a bra only when necessary, but never panty hose or panties. If she had to leave the house for shopping or errands she would wear a sun dress or blouse and skirt, with a bra if necessary, but never underwear.

When going to a nudist camp or other nudist function none of us bothered with underwear. Dad and I Just wore a tshirt and shorts. If it was a short drive we often wore neither, keeping them on the seat handy just in case we had to stop. Mom used to like it when dad drove nude, I think it was a little turn on for her. Mom and Susie would wear a slip over sun dress or a large tshirt that they could slip off in seconds. They did not like to wear a bra to the nudist venues because they left unsightly strap lines that often took a long time to disappear. When we got to camp we were usually all nude and ready to go by the time the car had rolled to a stop.

By contrast Julie's parents were never shy nor hid the fact that they were avid nudists. However, the entire family always wore the full set of clothes when out of their house, regardless of destination. You would think that they were goint to a church meeting. Whether going to a nudist venue or to town, the 3 women always wore panties, bra, blouse and skirt, shorts or pants. And Julie's dad always wore underwear, pants, and a white tshirt under his shirt. I do not recall ever seeing her mom or dad ever wearing a pair of shorts, it was always long pants. A few times we followed their car through the camp gates and we still had to stand there nude, waiting and watching them take off and fold their clothes. My dad joked that it was like having our own private strip show.

These days, Julie and I usually wear a pair of warm-ups and a tshirt to camp, but no underwear. The warm-ups are necessary because it is a 40 minute drive and sometimes have to stop at the border check point about half way there. When going to town we still wear the full compliment of underwear, pants and tshirt. Julie is not a fan of underwear and almost never wears a bra. But she does wear panties when she wears pants and about half the time when she wears a dress. And we carry a "go bag" with a full change of clothes in case of emergencies or we decide to stop somewhere for shopping or dinner before going home.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2023, 01:35 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
On another social media forum the question was asked: "Do you wear underwear to a nudist resort?" I posted the following paragraphs as my response.
My wife stopped wearing underwear to the resort a while back. She found that going through the process of removing item after item was really just annoying. So she switched to a strapless onesie with no underwear. That way she can just pull it down and be naked in a single motion. Since we're going to spend the entire day naked anyway, it's just more practical that way.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2023, 06:44 PM

Default My wife's definition of sexual activity

My wife, Julie, has always had a more liberal definition of what is flirting, Fooling Around with friends, and sex. To understand her definition of what "Just Fooling Around" means we need to look to her past.

Julie and I were both raised in nudist family homes and conditions permitting, the two families were nude almost all of the time when home. My parents were conservative nudists and we were taught that any sexual activity should be engaged with the same levels of discretion and decency as you would in a clothed public environment. Sexual activity, including things like passionate hugging and kissing, petting, sitting provocatively, and other activities that may cause sexual arousal, should be avoided in public.

Links to my family's nudist philosophy:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...8&postcount=23

and Julie's family's nudist background:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...0&postcount=20

By contrast it was the 1960s, the sexual revolution was going strong, and Becky and Julie's college professor parents had develoed a more liberal attitude regarding public displays of affection and sexual behavior. They were advocates of the cultural and moral changes that were rapidly developing as part of the "sexual revolution", along with the counterculture and free love movements. With that attitude they redefined the limits of sexual behavior as actual vaginal penetration by an erect penis with or without ejaculation. Everything else was just innocent expermentation and ways of satisfying sexual curiosity and could be considered learning experiences.

They taught the girls that passionate hugging and kissing, non-penetrating genital to genital contact, caressing or suckling of ones genitals, breasts, or any other part of the body were not actual sexual acts and could, therefore, be considered as just "Fooling Around". As long as there was no genital penetration or ejaculation almost everything was fine.

However, both "Fooling Around" and actual sexual activity should be avoided in public so as not to offend those who may not agree. For the same reason even though they are normal and involuntary phsiological functions that could not be avoided, penile erections, vaginal wetness, and any other signs of arousal should be covered up or obscured when someone may offend.

At camp and at other peoples' homes Julies's parents were generally discrete and avoided overt intimate contact. However, they did have the reputation of being a slightly "touchy - feely" couple. At home they had broader limits to their displays of affection and decorum. During our frequent visits and weekend stays we got to see it all from passionate hugs and kisses, butt rubbing, nipple kissing, breast fondling and even light genital petting. These activities only lasted a few seconds each and Julie's dad rarely got an erection. However, when he did get one, partial or full, he did little to conceal it.

At first Susie and I were surprised and didn't know how to handle it, but after a couple of episodes Julie whispered that it was nothing, as "they Fool Around like this all the time". She then explained to us what fooling around meant and we left it at that. After all, their house, their rules.

I don't think that during their many visits to Julie's parents home my parents ever realized the full extent of their displays of affection at home. For Becky's and Julie's sake and their fear of damaging the relationship between our families, Susie and I agreed not to disclose these details to my parents.

Don't get me wrong, their home was not a "den of sin" and sexual hijinks. They were all just more broadminded, tollerant and less judgemental of other peoples' behaviors and mores. Their parents championed wholesome family and social nudism and did everything necessary to teach the girls the proper behavior and dicipline required for nude living. After all, nudity in itself is not sexual and living nude is not more sexual than living clothed. They had to have a certain level of sexual knowledge and a high degree of self control, but also had to be ready to be sexual when the situation warranted it.

After my return from college Julie and I started dating seriously. When we decided to marry she disclosed more details of the girls' home life including a couple of huge surprises of which I had no clue. I will relate these details in furture posts.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2023, 04:54 PM

Default Surprise Dinner Guest

When I was still living with mom & dad I had a big crush on a girl named Monica but I didn't have the courage to meet her or even approach her. Then I made the big mistake of telling my sister Sue about Monica. Sue was never missed a chance to prank me, and this was no exception.

My sister & I were raised as nudists and our family was normally nude at home. We had a rule that all visitors had to be cleared by my parents in advance in order to avoid awkward situations and shocking the visitors. Although we always followed the rules, Sue was one that would often bend them to the max.

One night at dinner, in front mom and dad, Sue asked if I still wanted to meet Monica. I said yes, but was too shy to do it alone and would have to be in a group situation to do it. With that statement Sue's evil matchmaking mind went to work.

A couple of weeks later, on a warm evening in early October, I was helping mom and dad prepare dinner. I was in charge of the salad. When we heard a car drive up and park we assumed that it was Sue. She had gone on a quick errand and was now back, just in time for dinner.

I was carrying the salad bowl to the table, with mom and dad following, and as usual, we were all nude. When the front door opened it was Sue, alright, but Monica was with her! All three of us were nude in full frontal view of the two dressed girls entering from the front door. I stood there frozen, wondering what to do or say. Polite protocol required us to all remain standing while introductions were made.

I was not shy about Monica seeing me as I had socialized nude with many dressed girls before. I assumed that she was not a nudist and could be traumatized by being exposed to a group of nude people. Also, Sue was going to be in big trouble for bring in a new guest unanouonced without permission.

Mom and dad remained standing and made no effort to cover or hide themselves ( after all it was our nude home ). My mom walked up to them asked "who's your friend", breaking the ice, and normal introductions were made all around.

Monica accepted mom's dinner invitation and I was asked to bring up an extra chair and set a place for her at the table. Sue went to her room to "change". When Sue returned we all sat down for dinner, a nude family of four and a clothed female guest.

Now a little explanation: Sue, always a great recruiter of new nudists, had befriended Monica and over a couple of weeks explained our lifestyle to her. It turned out that, as a navy family, she had been exposed to nudity on the beaches in Spain and France. She thought our family's home nudity was fine but preferred to remained clothed for this visit. Sue had earlier called mom and asked if she could be bring a ( nude friendly ) guest for dinner.

During dinner we asked Monica about her interesting experiences attending to school in Spain and other travels in Europe. After dinner we all retired to the den to continue our visit. After a while, mom noted that it was a school night and Sue should dress and drive Monica home. I don't know if Monica ever told her parents about her dinner with the "nudist family".

Monica and I never really hit it off, but remained casual acquaintances ( with a secret ) until her family moved to Hawaii the following summer. I never did see her nude. As a typical youth, I soon lost interest in her and discovered yet another flame to follow. This time I didn't tell Sue.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2024, 05:22 PM

Default A memorable nude driving experience

Edited to eliminate any possible offending references

Originally Posted to OCC: 17 Jun 2023

Many years ago, on a mid August Friday late afternoon my mom asked me to drive to Swallows and pickup our friends, Mabel, and her daughters, Julie ( my wife to be years later ) and Becky. I was to go there and wait for them to finish what they were doing and bring them all back home in time for an early dinner. The girls were going to spend the weekend with us, as their parents had leave early to attend a function in Orange county.

Since it was less than a 5 mile drive and it was a hot afternoon I thought that I would hit the pool at camp while I waited. Mabel's meetings always ran long so I would have plenty of time. So I hopped into the trusty Falcon, still nude, emergency shorts and T-Shirt neatly folded on the front seat. In those days cars had bench seats and no air-conditioning so it was not uncommon to see someone driving shirtless with their windows down.

When I arrived at camp Mabel was dressed and waiting at the bus bench on the road outside the gate. But the girls were not there. She got right in, and not realizing it, sat on my clothes. We would have hurry to her house in Spring Valley to pick up the girls, about 12 miles away. She barked "Let's get go, we're running late and Bill's probably already at your house waiting for us". So we drove off with her still sitting on my clothes. She suggested that I could discretely put my shorts and t-shirt on in their driveway.

I was OK with making the drive nude since it was mostly back country roads and their neighborhood was rather quiet. In fact I had made the same drive as a nude passenger several times in the past, leaving camp to spend the night at their house.

When we got to the house the girls were already waiting at the curb. They had closed the gate so I wouldn't get a chance to don my shorts. They hopped in to the rear seats and off we went for the 20 minute drive back home. I had previously made this ride a couple of times as a nude passenger with my sister or parents driving, but this was the first time with me driving nude.

Becky offered to take off her dress so I wouldn't feel alone, but Mabel didn't let her because her breasts were too noticable. In the end it was an uneventful 40 mile country road round trip to camp, the girls' house and home, except for the fact that I was nude and had 3 clothed female passengers. But no big deal because, as usual, they were all nude within 2 minutes of arriving home.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer