uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2022, 04:34 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

We have been to a topless beach once in France, my wife enjoyed the stares at her tits and I enjoyed the dozens of beautiful topless women. I liked the guys looking at my wife and the way she flaunted herself. We have been skinny dipping with friends as well as strip poker, but that was decades ago.

She does modeling for artists, sometimes she is nude or topless, occasionally there is a nude male posing with her.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2022, 10:14 AM

I guess I am into candaulism. I enjoy it when men at the nudist resort we go to admire her. She will not admit it, but I am sure she enjoys the admiring looks, especially since she is a mature woman now. Proves she still has it!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2022, 01:54 PM

Thanked 1,921 Times in 96 Posts

This is something I unfortunately have to enjoy vicariously through you guys. My wife is awesome but if I ever subtly ask about a nudist beach or resort, she says she only wants me to see her.

However, we have fairly new home and a window from a room that connects to our bathroom has no window coverings. The front yards are large so it would be somewhat impractical to look but with binoculars, you could have quite a show. She always leaves the bathroom door open with a straight shot to the window and will walk into that room completely naked sometimes to grab something from a secondary closet and doesn't think twice about it. It turns me on when that happens as I envision one of our neighbors watching.

Also - She will occasionally go braless to the grocery store if she is making a quick trip.

So I think there is hope. If I had it my way (and if I knew there would be no pics), I would love to put on a show while vigorously making love to her. Or even just hang out at a pool sans clothing.

A man can keep trying and hope!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ioutd For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2022, 06:08 PM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioutd View Post
This is something I unfortunately have to enjoy vicariously through you guys. My wife is awesome but if I ever subtly ask about a nudist beach or resort, she says she only wants me to see her.

So I think there is hope. If I had it my way (and if I knew there would be no pics), I would love to put on a show while vigorously making love to her. Or even just hang out at a pool sans clothing.

A man can keep trying and hope!
Just a tip. Try persuading her to go to a nude sauna center for a day or weekend full of wellness.
Enjoying sauna, pool, hottub, massage and maybe some beauty treatments.
And if you choose one that is a bit further from your home, there is a great chance she will say yes.
It's not only the way I introduced my wife (20 yo GF back then) to public nudity, but also worked for 2 friends of mine.
And believe me when I say that the GF of 1 of those friends swore never to go topless or naked in public.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2022, 12:05 PM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default Another tip

Another way is to subtly expose your wife to nudity. Take her on a vacation somewhere you know there is a nude beach nearby. Then make sure you take a long hike along the beach and "accidentally" happen upon the nudity. She'll see the people there are not freaks, and might start to become open-minded. Maybe suggest "doing something wild" (since you are on vacation) and sitting on the edge of the nude beach. In some cases it's just a process of desensitizing her to nudity. Women will always surprise you.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2023, 12:37 PM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 103 Posts
Default Nudity and My Wife

My wife and I go to nude beaches and resorts as much as we have time to partake. My wife seems to enjoy the nude resorts as much or even more than I do. It seems that she has experienced a new-found freedom with her nudity at such resorts. When we first started going to the nude resorts, she immediately stripped off all her clothes and let it all hang out. She had no problem embarking on all the activities the club had to offer. She played tennis, pickle ball, ping pong, corn hole, pool, swam nude, and enjoyed the conversation pool every night with numerous men and women. She readily took showers with both sexes in the shower room. She has no problem taking nude hikes around the facilities, and she never hesitates to talk with nude men and women around the pool. Her openness is never more evident than when she dances nude at the the resort clubs. It is a real joy for me to watch her shake her booty on the dance floor. She even dances with other men while both are nude. It seems like she likes nothing better than to give them a good erection during one of their dances. As they drop her off back at our table, she often will say to her dance partner, “I think you should sit down for a few minutes before heading off.” They gladly take the opportunity to allow their erections to subside before walking back across the floor. My wife just laughs about their condition.

This new-found attitude by my wife toward nudity has also shown up in our motorcycle rally lives and even our social lives at home. She frequently will get naked at late night parties at the motorcycle rallies, and will join into some sexual play-making with some of the other women attendees. She does not hesitate to allow the guys to take nude pictures of her (which she will not extend the same freedom to me in most instances). She doesn’t mind some guys even getting her to pose for such pics.

I must say that it has opened up a wholly new and enjoyable portion to our sex lives. I totally recommend it to all couples.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2023, 01:37 PM

Thanked 1,327 Times in 103 Posts
Default Nudity and My Wife

My wife seldoms lets me take nude or semi-nude pictures of her. However, she recently was drunk and allowed me to do so. Yet, if I ever posted a pic of her where one could see her face, she would cut me off in every way with every thing. So, here is the most recent pic.
Attached Images

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JonScores For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2023, 07:00 PM

Thanked 5,829 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
I guess I am into candaulism. I enjoy it when men at the nudist resort we go to admire her. She will not admit it, but I am sure she enjoys the admiring looks, especially since she is a mature woman now. Proves she still has it!
Me too. Never knew the name of it, but I really enjoy others seeing her nude and admiring her. She does enjoy it also because as you point out she likes knowing “she’s still got it”. Especially loves knowing younger men like seeing her, and sometimes have erections looking at her.

Like others, we gradually got to that point of going to nude beaches. It took many years for her to like to goes to those types of beaches.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2023, 08:03 PM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

My wife and I have been going to nude beaches or resorts for about 25 years now. We are in very good shape, but I don't particularly get a thrill out of someone seeing her naked. With one exception:

One time we were in Maui on Little Makena Beach. That particular afternoon, there were a lot of attractive women - not just my wife. About 25 feet from us were three women who came by themselves. One woman was older and kind of a a BBW Melissa McCarthy type. But the other two - WOW, beautiful. Mid 20's, brunettes, and very slim and athletic. One kind of Greek looking and one Hispanic or Hawaiian. I took them to be lesbians. They were laying out just talking among themselves. Until my wife (who was super fit at the time) finally walked down to the water completely naked. The two younger women completely sat upright, watching her walk down and then smiled at each other. THAT was a turn on to me.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2023, 12:18 AM

Definitely a candaulist.
We've been to a few nudist resorts and beaches and have had some interesting experiences. My wife is quite fit and leggy and men seem to enjoy looking at her body. One time, we were at a nudist resort in Tucson and went down to the hot tub after dinner. At first we had it to ourselves but soon another couple that we had chatted with at the pool earlier came in and joined us. They were slightly older than us and the husband seemed very interested in my wife, asking her lots of questions about her work, etc. She has a high profile career so I was a little surprised that she didn't hesitate to tell him all about her life and job while sitting across from him completely naked. The bubble jets were on pretty high so I didn't notice at first that the man's wife had been stroking his cock under the water. When the bubbles stopped (they were on a timer), his erection was quite obvious. My wife didn't miss a beat, and hopped out of the tub to go and reset the timer. She knows how much I like other men (and women) seeing her nude, so when she came back, she sat down on the edge of the tub with only her legs in the water. It was a warm night and she said something about needing to cool down. The other couple were directly across from us and it wasn't lost on me that she was giving them a full, unobstructed view of her pussy. She had it nearly completely shaved then, with just a very small patch of hair above her labia. The conversation continued and so did the cock stroking. I don't know if they were swingers and expected us to join them, but knowing he was hard from looking at my wife's pussy had made me very hard too. My wife leaned back to look at the stars and her legs naturally spread wider. The man's wife was stroking him faster under the water and making little or no attempt to hide it. My own cock was standing straight up with the head bobbing at the surface. The conversation fell silent. It was dark, but I'm pretty sure he was ejaculating under the water when his wife's arm stopped moving so furiously. That was it for us! I wasn't too keen on soaking in a tub of semen soup, so we said our goodnights and headed back to our casita. We walked back completely nude, carrying our towels, and I was still pretty hard. Back at the room we talked about what had happened and fucked like bunnies.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s