photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2023, 04:45 PM

A few weeks ago my Wife and I took a trip to the capital for a weekend, and we stayed at an expensive hotel right in the City centre. You had to pay extra for a room "with a view", and we did, so we could seem some sights of the city right from our window. These rooms with a view were arranged in two lines so that the front of this hotel had a kind of wide 'V' shape, and that meant you could see the windows of hotel guests who were staying on the opposide side.

So it turned out that we would have a room with a view in more ways than one!

A window close to us, on the opposite side, had two ladies staying together. I would say maybe 10 years or so between them, with one in her late 30s and the other late 20s.

The first night, I am standing in the window admiring the City night view, and I notice them. They are getting ready to go out for the night, they have the light on and curtains wide open. The younger one is sitting down, right in front of the window, applying her makeup whilst wearing a towel and the older one is appearing intermittently, fully clothed, but going back to the bathroom.

Now... my Wife is staying with me. So it's a problem. I know I need to watch, but I can't stand at the window too long or she will come to see what I'm staring at and the game will be up!

Alas, my worst fears are realised. Whilst I'm sat on the bed having some 'off' time, my Wife decides to go to the window all of her own accord. And she exclaims: "She's naked in there!!!"
So the woman - one of them at least - had stripped off and despite my best efforts it was my Wife who got to see the goods and not me!!!

My Wife is a prude, and she's self-conscious, and she would not take kindly to me getting a good look. So I can't go to the window. I'm afraid they'll see my Wife and notice that they can be seen and the whole game will be up. Anyway they go off into town and that night I don't see any more.

Next night, we are back at the hotel around 9pm and they are getting ready to go out again! Similar story, walking around in towels etc. My Wife says she wants to take a bath, to which I reply - great idea! Please relax and take your time!!!
So she goes in the bath and I station myself at the window in a position to peek but not to be seen. However, there are many other guests at their windows admiring the City and I'm pretty conspicuous. So I'm worried that another guest will see I am staring into someone else's room. It's very tricky.

Nothing happens for ages and I am getting frustrated, I can hear my Wife is already out of the bath and will come out any minute. But just at that moment, the young one gets up from the bed and removes her towel - she is completely nude. The body on her - absolutely gorgeous! And in the same moment, the older one walks in from the bathroom completely nude too! She has larger boobs, and I get a complete eye-full. My heart starts racing, and I want to grab my camera but my Wife is returning from the bathroom and I lose my opportunity.

That night I complain of a belly ache, and when my Wife falls asleep I go to the window and hide in front of the closed curtains to keep a watch on the glorious window. I've got my camera with me, and if my Wife wakes and asks me what I'm doing - still got that belly ache dear, just watching the City to shake it off, go back to sleep. That's my plan,

I long for them to come home. Drunk, I hope, and perhaps with company? My mind races at the possibilities. Alas, I stay up until 2am - my Wife catches me a couple of times - and I know I can't afford to wait any longer. So I lose that one too.

The next Morning we are leaving. We are packed and waiting to go, but our train is at a specific time so we are just killing the time off at the hotel. My Wife is sitting in a chair with her back to the window and I position myself in front of her where I can see the ladies room. I'm talking with my Wife so I have to glance aimlessly and hope she doesn't figure me out.
Eventually I see them - they are walking around completely naked again. And oh how I want to grab my camera, but my Wife is right there. And again I lose the opportunity to capture. Surreal to be getting the voyeuristic hit right in front of my Wife, while she is still trying to hold a conversation with me.

Later, just before we leave, I see another hotel window all steamed up and the curtains are half closed. Why would they be steamed, I wondered? Thinking a couple is maybe having sex in there. And after a while the lady appears in the half open side of the window, and I see she has a top on but no bottoms. Not a very good look because she is far away - my camera, if I could have used it, would have nailed it .

Anyway that's the end of the trip and we leave. One day, I am hoping to go back. On my own, this time! But the hotel is expensive and I worry that I'd pay all that money and not get so lucky the second time.
Old 08-21-2023, 02:50 PM

Thanked 1,456 Times in 145 Posts

The mother of the family next door is seriously beautiful. Long story, but fhere is no obstacles obscuring the views between our houses. No fence, no hedge, nothing. And they have no window coverings. At night their house lights up like a fish bowl. I haven't a story to tell yet, but hope springs eternal.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2023, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archelon View Post
The mother of the family next door is seriously beautiful. Long story, but fhere is no obstacles obscuring the views between our houses. No fence, no hedge, nothing. And they have no window coverings. At night their house lights up like a fish bowl. I haven't a story to tell yet, but hope springs eternal.
...we'll be waiting!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foofan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2023, 03:00 PM

Default Boner downer

In a previous apartment, I had a clear view into numerous apartments across from my kitchen window. The distance was about 20 m (20 yards) which was too close for my taste, since I value privacy. But if you get a flat in a city where most landlords have 10+ years of waiting lists (probably more like 20 years...), you can't be too choosy.

Right across from me and one floor down, there was this woman about 40 years old, who rarely bothered with putting on a bathrobe. I could see her moving around naked in her flat several times a week. This wasn't during a short period, but for the better part of a decade. I could probably have seen her almost every day if I had checked at regular times, but I didn't bother.

The reason I didn't is the boner downer of the story: her shape. She had the body positive look, i.e. what we used to call obese. I love a nice hour glass shape but this neighbour was shaped like Jabba the Hut and was roughly the same size. I know that "plus size" is a turn-on for some people and I don't judge that, as we all have different tastes, but obesity is a turn-off for me. Also, her body language was a turn-off with sluggishness and inertia, showing that this was a very low energy person.

If I needed to get out of bed to go to the bathroom in the night, I never turned on the lights so I didn't need to cover up. I just stayed naked. The bathroom was beyond the kitchen and on some occasions on my way there, I saw the large woman sitting and smoking naked by her window. Her lights were out too, but everything close to a window was dimly lit by the lights of the city. On one such occasion I went over to the kitchen window, where the outside light bled in, and looked at her for a short while because I was curious to see if she'd notice and what her reaction would be. She seemed not to notice.

A while later, must have been several months, I saw her again in the night, having a smoke naked. I poured myself a glass of water and started sipping it standing by the kitchen window while looking at her. This time, she turned her head slightly and looked at me. There was no reaction in her face. No surprise at seeing a naked guy looking her way, no angry look, no smile. Nothing. Only an expressionless look. I kept on sipping my glass and looking her way. She kept on smoking her cigarette and looking my way. It was so neutral that it was almost as if we were both just looking at the horizon.

I didn't note the time, but she finished her cigarette before I went back to bed, so we must have been looking at each other naked for a full 5 minutes.

It was strange. Not awkward-strange, but "what the hell kind of situation is this"-strange. It would have been awkward if I was clothed and she wasn't. It would have been awkward if she was clothed and I wasn't. But none of us were clothed and it wasn't awkward, but it was strange.

That's it for the unattractive neighbour. I have an older memory of an attractive one, which I'm saving for later.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marginus For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2024, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Voyageur_ View Post
Sorry to keep bumping this thread but this girl just keeps getting better.
This is a follow-up to my earlier posts about this girl who was staying with neighbours over Christmas 2021.

I recently discovered some things that make me strongly suspect these incidents weren't accidental. The grandparents moved recently and the house was on a property website so I could see the layout of the guest bedroom and the bathroom. It seems too much of a coincidence that she chose to position herself in places that allowed me to see as much of her as possible.

These incidents in particular stick out:

The guest bedroom is larger than I thought and half of it isn't even visible from my vantage point. The night she was folding clothes in just a bra and panties she could have done it anywhere in the room. But she decided to do it at the back of the room facing towards the window. I honestly couldn't have picked a better place for her to do this.

The bathroom shower is several feet back from the window. But the night I saw her towel herself dry she decided to do this standing directly in front of the window. With the light behind her it allowed as much detail to be seen through the frosted window as possible. Again I couldn't have picked a better place for her to do this.

The same night when she was back in her room she had no need to walk naked in front of the window to turn off the bedside light. She could have gotten into bed first and reached over to turn off the light which would have revealed much less skin. But she decided to do it the other way.

I'm not saying she was doing all this specifically for my benefit. I'm sure she couldn't tell I was watching but she may have seen me in my back garden at some point and knew an older man lived there. I think she was one of those girls who likes to create an opportunity to be seen without knowing if she was.

Only myself and my neighbours (middle-aged couple) would have been able to see her. But their house is much lower down than mine so I definitely had the best vantage point. And anyway she had no need to undress in front of the window practically every night she was staying there. She could have closed the curtains or turned off the light but didn't do either of these things the whole two weeks.

What a great girl! I'm gutted I'll never see her again.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to _Voyageur_ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2024, 06:05 AM

Default Neighbours balcony

We lived in an appartment in the city with a balcony on the top floor in the highest building around. Our neighbours balcony was right next to ours seperated by a frosted window, the railing of the balcony was also made from frosted glass but there was a small gap between them.
Given the right lighting situation I was able to look at my neighbours balcony and through his big glass door into his living room through the reflection on the railing. He was in his late 20s.

Most of the time he kept his windowblinds closed but when he had guest over he kept them open. When his girlfriend was there I sometimes saw them making out in the living room, but unfortunately they went to the bedroom before I got to see any real action. She was also probably in her late 20s, blonde, good looking petite girl.
One time they were making out in their underwear and he started undressing her right in front of the window. Her bra came off revealing cute firm size B tits. He started kissing her nipples and pulled off her panties, she had a cute bubblebutt. Unfortunately they then went to the bedroom where I couldn't see them.

Especially during summer they kept their windows open all the time, also when they had sex. His girl was quite vocal, when I was hanging out on our balcony I could easily hear them. They often came to the balcony after sex to smoke. Most of the time they were wearing a bathing robe, but when it was really hot they sometimes entered their balcony completly naked and I could get a good view of her.

Unfortunately they broke up after about a year and since then I never saw him with another woman again. Poor guy, especially since he sometimes must have heard or seen me and my wife when we had fun on our balcony
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2024, 01:07 PM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 147 Posts
Default Been there seen that…

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorl0vers View Post
Our neighbours balcony was right next to ours seperated by a frosted window, the railing of the balcony was also made from frosted glass but there was a small gap between them.
Given the right lighting situation I was able to look at my neighbours balcony and through his big glass door into his living room through the reflection on the railing.
We stayed at a condo a few years ago that had the same set up. Not frosted glass but at night with the lights on inside the railing became a mirror into the next door condo.
Because it was hot Hawaiian evenings and we were all on vacation people walk around half naked most times.

I watched a young couple most nights and caught them watching us a couple nights as well. I made sure we put on a show equal to theirs when I knew they were there.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer