or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2021, 05:48 PM

Thanked 3,226 Times in 165 Posts
Default Follow On

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmoothy View Post
I would have set up my camera with a long lens on a tripod and just gotten ready to snap away. Hell, I would have probably left it in the shed ready for use!
Funny you should say that......

The second time I got to house sit, maybe 6 or 8 weeks later, I followed exactly the same routine. Nothing Mon to Thur, then come Friday at 7 - 7:30, there she was getting ready to go out. Only this time, it was different. There was another girl with her. I watched dumbfounded as the neighbour, whilst topless helped her friend put on a halter top style thing that tied at the back. For maybe five glorious seconds, both girls, stood topless together, framed in her big picture window, oblivious to the lurking pervert getting an eyeful.

I remember standing there thinking damn I wish I'd been filming this, so, the next day, went out and bought a video camera with the best zoom I could afford.

Fuck me, if I thought standing there watching was nerve wracking, standing in someone else's garden with a video camera in hand waiting for a neighbour to strip in the privacy of her own bedroom almost killed me. I'm still surprised the mic didnt pick up my heart beat thumping in my chest.

Anyway, Friday came around and after a couple of failed attempts, managed to be in the right place at the right time.
Would say that at the time I was too nervous to be turned on, but watching the video back on the big screen afterwards sure made up for it
Attached Thumbnails
Capture  01.JPG   Capture 02.JPG  

Capture 03.JPG   Capture 04.JPG  

Capture 08.JPG   Capture 09.JPG  

Old 11-29-2021, 05:55 PM

Thanked 29,763 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default My current neighbor

So we had just moved into our new house. Neighbours next to us were maybe 25 feet away from our kitchen window. I didn’t think much of it at the time but one night we had guests over and for some reason I walked by our kitchen window. There I saw my 18 year old neighbor pull her shirt up and flash her computer screen

I got scared as I be had this girl look after my kids etc…. So I come back later on and her light is on but don’t see anything. I’m then in shock as I see her come out of the shower and drop her bathrobe right in view. I see everything. She has a great little bush no tits all nipples and a tight tummy.

So I start to learn her pattern of when it’s shower time. With no fence between houses it’s easy for me to see. I never see her having sex but I see her small little tits several more times.

I guess she started to worry about the window and being seen so she would hide in her corner to change or maybe I was busted and didn’t know it. Anyways she forgot the mirro on her dresser faced me and I still got a show. She wasn’t too smart

Loved it while it lasted and now try and get my wife to dress or go topless in front our windows to see if anyone likes or looks
Old 12-06-2021, 05:26 PM

Thanked 1,014 Times in 44 Posts
Default Broken curtains

During my university years, I lived at second floor in a condo of 3 floors. My bedroom faced another condo of 3 floors. This condo was just 30 feet from mine. From my window I could see the bathroom windows of my neighbors. Their bathroom had a small balcony so there were a door in bathroom to go out. All doors were foggy except one on the third floor that had a long curtain. I tried many times to look inside without any success. But one evening I found the curtain of third floor broken on the bottom. Probably something hung on it and tire it apart. From my room through the hole in the curtain I could see inside. I could see people from knees to belly. In the apartment lived three students girls. So that night I enjoyed the shower of all of them! I discovered that two kept a trimmed pussy and the other was mostly shaved.
It was a wonderful night for me!
Old 12-07-2021, 08:23 AM

Thanked 16,273 Times in 1,135 Posts

Our new-ish neighbors have a vibe of "carefully prudish, but not really prudes; just worried about what people think of them", so I have been trying to notice their vibe whenever I get a chance.

They have their shades open during the day, and shut them all at night. The other night, though, they left their kitchen shades open that face our house. Normally, this is no big deal, but in full context, it got me sort of excited, so I paid attention.

I saw the young wife walking around in her pj top, nipples poking far out, and she kept trying to steal kisses from her husband each time he walked by. Later that night, the shades were closed.

I hope I get to at least see them making out through their windows some day! Better yet if she pulls her top off for him or something.

It's nice being urban with their kitchen windows literally 8 feet from our bedroom.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2021, 03:21 PM

Years ago I lived in an apartment that was separated from the building next door by no more than 10 feet. One evening I was making dinner and happened to look out my kitchen window that faced the apartment building next door and was surprised to see a somewhat chubby 20-30 year old girl wrapped in a towel. She had neglected to close her blinds. She proceeded to drop the towel and I was treated to the sight of my fully nude neighbor. After this I would often look over to see if the lights in her bedroom were on and saw her nude many more times. Eventually she closed the blinds. I saw her on the street many times and one time I thought she smirked... not sure if I was busted.

Years later I was in construction and visited a jobsite of a 4 story apartment building. In one unit on the fourth floor the guys had drilled a hole in the exterior sheathing and had a sight setup with scraps of wood that if you looked through at the right time every morning you could see a very attractive very naked young lady walk around her apartment in the building next door. Dozens of dudes would meet there every morning....
Old 12-18-2021, 02:24 AM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts

In the college years... we could see across the way from a stadium, into a certain dorm. I didn't see everything in that situation, but there were a couple of instances where I saw one walking around in her bra and shorts before she turned the lights out...there was 1 though where I saw her perky little tits... looked to be a small b-cup. It's SO damn hot, that visual... way better than any "posed" material, imo... I prefer seeing them just in "natural", "casual" lounging around positions. I still get worked up just remembering how it looked.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2021, 06:56 AM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default SE UK

True story
Attached Thumbnails
UK Kent exhibitionist teen_would you have watched (4).jpg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2021, 01:18 PM

Thanked 1,082 Times in 65 Posts

Strangely many times. The most bizarre was at a very upmarket apartment block, 2 facing each other, (maybe 100 feet away?) with balconies and these huge windows covered by double story blinds. You could see into the living room, upper lift bedroom and kitchen if these were open. The majority were closed.

I was visiting some dude who lived in one of these with a few mates. After a while it got hot inside so we went onto the balcony. It was getting dark and we could see this group of young 20 something girls all scantily clad. Nothing erotic but just barely dressed. Gowns, very short jerseys etc.

Wasn't much to look at until they saw a group of guys across casually watching. They started being a bit teasy and one girl had enough and started to close these huge curtains. I have no idea how those curtains work, and neither did they. The curtains wouldn't budge and they panicked. The one on the curtain had her boobs pop out several times. Another also had her gown open trying to close those curtain. It was hilarious.

Tits everywhere (they all wore panties) and us guys just watching chuckling for what must've been a good 2 minutes. Eventually one of them turned off the lights (instead of justing getting dressed) but that was also the end of the fun for us as we didn't want to seem too creepy. When we came out later the curtain was firmly closed.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sails For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2021, 12:23 PM

Thanked 1,783 Times in 88 Posts
Default Wife on balcony

My wife is a prude, she never wears revealing or sexy dresses but she often exits half naked on our balcony. She can be seen from the street or from about 10 apartments of the nearby buildings.
I cannot understand why but it is just like if she considers the balcony as the house and she feels safe.
A few examples.
She often exits in bra and panties or top and panties, like in the two photos from a video taken with my smartphone.
Once I was on our balcony, I called my wife for an urgent issue, she came out from the shower only with her panties and she put her top only on the balcony after a topless longer than 15 seconds.
Another time she was cleaning the floor, she was braless and her boobs popped out of the top like in the third picture (not my wife). She was more than 5 minutes with her tits out.
Attached Thumbnails
downb.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2021, 01:12 PM

Default Open Hotel Balcony

While working away from home, I was staying in a hotel suite on a very popular tropical beach for a couple of months. The hotel was "Y" shaped with the bottom of the Y facing the ocean. I was on that leg of the Y so my room and balcony faced the hotel next door, yet I could just turn my head to the ocean and marina view. Being 6 hours behind my home time zone I would talk to my wife briefly right around the time she would be going to bed and we would enjoy my sunset together over facetime. After saying good night, I would sit alone on the balcony with a drink enjoying looking out over the marina and ocean.

One night I looked over at the hotel next door to see what I though was a woman walking around in her room naked. Attention had been made...lol.... I could clearly see into most of the room as it was a few floors lower than mine. The balcony curtain was wide open and I could see the breeze blowing the curtains. She would walk back and forth between the bathroom, where I couldn't see much more than a slight reflection in the shower glass, then out into the main room to stand in front of a big mirror blow drying her hair.

She was young, tall, thin with dark hair, very fit with probably around a B cup and appeared to be Japanese. It was really hard to see any details as the buildings weren't that close....roughly 150 feet or so between them. Close enough that when her boyfriend/husband walked out on the balcony to retrieve some towels that were hung over the railing to dry, I could see he was naked too.

Every night as they would be getting ready to go out for dinner, or wherever, it would be the same routine...she would shower and get ready naked, he would lay naked on the bed admiring her. At some point, she would turn and crawl up the bed to give him a blow job, which was just out of sight for me due to the angle of my position but her ass was there, then climb on and ride him face on for a few minutes. I could basically see the bottom third of their bed and got a great view when she'd spin around and ride him reverse cowgirl. She'd would lean forward and grab his ankles and really drive herself onto him. A couple of times, he'd push her off towards the end of the bed and fuck her from behind where they would both be fully visible to anyone watching and you could see him drive into her.

I don't know how many nights they had already been at the hotel but this only lasted a couple more nights before it all ended when I assume they left. It was a nice couple of nights though while it lasted. I did get some pictures but being so far away and using a cell phone they were worthless....Hopefully I'll have a better opportunity in the future again.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to boosz For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer