Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2021, 01:56 AM

Thanked 2,040 Times in 238 Posts
Default to see a neighbor naked in a window or on a balcony

when I lived in another city, we had a 16-apartment house opposite our house, from the windows of which I saw 10 different women naked over the years, and unfortunately no pictures or videos have survived. does anyone else have such stories or pictures to share?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sjal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2021, 10:30 AM

Default not naked but...

Click image for larger version

Name:	p0c00001-106_49817168283_o.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	825.0 KB
ID:	12162302
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to groupemeister For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2021, 02:18 PM

Thanked 5,754 Times in 491 Posts
Default Into her bathroom.

Years ago, my home had a carport which I kept my camper under. I was working graveyard shift and would get home just before daybreak. My next door neighbor had an unused bedroom right next to my carport. On the wall of that bedroom was a large picture in a frame with glass on the front.
Every morning I would come home and stand in my carport. My neighbor would take a shower and get ready for work in a bathroom across the hall from her unused bedroom. The picture on the wall acted as a perfect mirror looking into her bathroom. I would watch her get out of the shower, dry off and bend over the counter as she got ready for work. EVERY DAY! It was awesome!! She had a wonderful set of tits.
This lasted for several months.
Old 11-26-2021, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjal View Post
when I lived in another city, we had a 16-apartment house opposite our house, from the windows of which I saw 10 different women naked over the years, and unfortunately no pictures or videos have survived. does anyone else have such stories or pictures to share?
You gonna just say that without sharing any story? Like the first time you saw one of them, what she looked like, etc
The Following User Says Thank You to tFighterPilot For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2021, 10:17 AM

Thanked 3,226 Times in 165 Posts
Default Hot girl from school

Years ago I had a great piece of luck. I was over at a friends house when a girl we had both gone to school with a few years previous walked by.
I mentioned how much I had the hots for her back in the day and he casually told me she lived round the corner from him.

Asking how he knew, he told me he had seen her going in to the house round the corner and then casually mentioned her room was the one at the back.

How does he know? Well, turns out he has seen her in her room when he has been putting stuff away in his shed.

Fast forward a few months and he asks me if I could house sit for him as he has to go to Dubai for a month. Living with my parents at the time, I say sure.
Low and behold, the very first night, there she is, about 10 o'clock getting ready for bed. I'd been pretty much camped in the garden since dark just in case.
All of a sudden, the light comes on in her room, and she walks in. Potters around for a bit and then gets ready for bed.
It was so hot standing there in the shadows watching as she stripped off her top and I saw her bra encased breasts straining at the seams.

Well, apparently she sleeps in a bra, so the show was over as she popped on a night shirt.
Almost as regular as clockwork, each night at 10, she would do the same thing, stripping to her bra then nightshirt and lights out. Mornings were too light to go out there as even if I could find a way to not get caught loitering, the glare on the windows would have ruined any view.

It all changed on the Friday. I was stood in the kitchen and noticed her light come on, peaking my interest. It was just starting to get dark, so I thought maybe it would be a good time to get something from the shed and went out in to the garden.

I watched as she took off her work blouse, and skirt (though I couldnt see past her waist from the angle) and then she grabbed her robe off the back of the door and left the room. A light came on in the next room which I worked out to be the bathroom by the frosted glass.

Heart beating a mile a minute, I waited for her to come back. Eventually she did, dressed in the robe with her hair in a towel.

I stood there, holding my breath, waiting for her to take off the robe. I would love to say I was hard as a rock, but the nerves or adrenaline or whatever was taking over.
Then matter of factly, she undid the knot and pulled off the robe, exposing her gorgeous breasts to me. Breasts that were the fantasy of many of the guys in my class years earlier.

She hooked the robe on the door and bent down to put on her bra.
And then, like that, the show was over.

I managed to get three more similar shows the following 3 Fridays before my friend returned from his trip and I reluctantly returned home.

Needless to say, when he asked if I wanted to housesit again a month later, I jumped at the chance.
Old 11-27-2021, 12:47 PM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 239 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obironic View Post
Then matter of factly, she undid the knot and pulled off the robe, exposing her gorgeous breasts to me. Breasts that were the fantasy of many of the guys in my class years earlier.
I would have set up my camera with a long lens on a tripod and just gotten ready to snap away. Hell, I would have probably left it in the shed ready for use!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2021, 01:14 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default I jumped at the chance

Needless to say, when he asked if I wanted to housesit again a month later, I jumped at the chance.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps on Friday you could check the roof for leaks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2021, 01:54 PM

Default Corner Bathroom Windows

We live on the outskirts of the suburbs with a good amount of forestry that back ups to to our backyard as well as most of the yards in the neighborhood. And the back windows face south and my wife loves natural sunlight. So we rarely, if ever, close any of our blinds because there's not really a need to. The one set of blinds that we should close (and don't) are the master bathroom blinds on the top level of our house.

The bathroom sits on the southwest corner of our house and has two set of windows. It has a ton of natural light into the bathroom basically all day long. My wife has a bunch of plants setup in there too that she takes care of. And the golden sunshine from when the sun starts to set comes through the west window. My wife loves this bathroom and is also adamant that we don't close the blinds unless we have to - and to open them back up when we're done so her plants can get sunlight in the morning before we wake up.

But also facing out the west window is our elderly neighbor's house and the one vantage point that could potentially see into our bathroom. Our neighbor has a room with a window facing our west bathroom window. And his house is a slightly higher elevation so his window is looking down into our window by about 10-12 ft.

He's a nice, older man in his mid-80s. We've known him since we moved in 9 years ago. His wife died of cancer a year after we moved in. And my wife checks on him all the time and invites him over for dinner every so often. And the older man neighbor adores my wife - they are genuinely friends and my wife seems to feel the need to make sure he's doing ok.

Anyways, I always shut the blinds when I take a shower and I open them back up when I'm done so my wife doesn't scold me for it. What I began noticing starting several years ago is that my wife doesn't use the blinds ever anymore. She just takes her shower, stands in front of the sink / mirror, lights on, blinds open, not a care in the world. Her backside just facing the neighbor's window when she stands in front of the mirror. When I noticed she was doing that I mentioned to her how he could see into there if he wanted to. My wife - who's usually somewhat modest and conservative about this stuff - is like, "whatever if he sees me he sees me" about it.

I've always wondered if he's ever noticed or has looked in there. The room that can see into the bathroom is a spare bedroom that he turned into an office. I don't ever see any light on in there at night so I don't know if he uses it that much (unless he actually is peeping on my wife with the lights off). He would have had no shortage of opportunities the last several years if he was paying attention at all.

And just this summer I helped him move something up his stairs and found an excuse to have him show me his office. His office definitely seem organized enough that it was probably being used. All his old army stuff and pictures on the wall and shelves. But the best part was that his chair was behind his desk, but not facing or positioned in a way that seems like it's used as a desk chair. It was literally facing out the window that can see into our bathroom.

I played dumb and asked about his army medals instead of looking like I noticed the chair or the direct viewpoint into our bathroom. I didn't tell my wife what I noticed either. But every time she takes a shower at night now I can't helped but imagine our elderly neighbor is looking at my wife naked.
Old 11-27-2021, 02:13 PM

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=235245
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cclk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2021, 02:43 PM

Thanked 4,735 Times in 423 Posts

Back in the early 90s I lived in an apartment complex for 6 months. I lived in a down stairs apartment but almost daily when I would get home from work about 5:30pm I would grab a beer and go outside and sit on the stairs leading to the upstairs apartments. I would always sit about 4 or 5 steps up so I cold see over the cars and be able to see pretty much most of the complex parking lot from that height and the apartments directly across. There was a girl that lived alone that lived directly across from me. She was kind of chunky with a big ass but a cute face. It seemed that just as I would sit down with my beer she would pull up in a Red Cavalier with a Pantera license plat on the front of her car. She would get home go straight to her bedroom which was directly right in front of where i was sitting, which for some reason did not have curtains. She would take off her shirt and then her bra and then put on a T-Shirt. and then walk out of her bedroom. I never talked to her but I did wave a few times. I really do not think she was aware. but it was the same every day for the whole 6 months I lived there.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer