photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2013, 01:26 AM

Default That pic doesn't lack quality...

...it lacks resolution Great angle for those ripe, hanging breasts. You can see how they look from the front AND from the side. A discriminating photographer at work! Love your freckles too. And tresses. That picture really invites two strong hands to encircle your waist and get those nipples to pop out. You're sexy
The Following User Says Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenengel View Post
You aren't insane, you simply have a beautiful pair of boobs. I'm mesmerized.
QFT.

Insanely beautiful and absolutely unforgettable body. Thank you for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2013, 07:24 PM

Default Not bad support for one picture buried in the story section!

Maybe you could "test the waters" in a picture thread "Anonymous Adria and Her Reluctant Friend Get Real Naked and Embarrassed" There's a marquis!
The Following User Says Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2013, 05:06 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adria View Post
Well, when I told my friend about that, she said I'd have to be insane to post pictures of me naked on the internets, which is right, of course. Never, ever, would I do that...

BTW, no head, obv... that I would be uncomfortable with
PS: Sorry for the quality (or better lack thereof)
The picture is lovely, and your breasts are epic! You have a body that was absolutely made to be shown off - for you, nakedness is a moral imperative! You can hand me your clothes any time!
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adria View Post
Well, when I told my friend about that, she said I'd have to be insane to post pictures of me naked on the internets, which is right, of course. Never, ever, would I do that...

BTW, no head, obv... that I would be uncomfortable with
PS: Sorry for the quality (or better lack thereof)
i hope i'm not being too much but i've gotta say this; i'm now in love with your breasts.
The Following User Says Thank You to hamdullah For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2013, 06:53 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

That's a great pic! Now that they had their debut maybe it's time to show the total beauty!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2022, 09:11 PM

A few years ago, I went on a 10 day trip with 20 other kids fresh out of college to Croatia. On day 7, I learned this girl went skinny dipping with one of the guys. Nothing sexual just wanted to get naked and jump in the sea. That got my attention and on the 8th night she wanted to do it again this time with a bigger group. Her, 2 other girls, and I went in that night. Was hard to see much but I got a good look at one of the girls. The next night it really expanded. 6 girls, myself, and 3 other guys. Although only me and one of the other guys fully committed and got nude, it was amazing to see 5 of the girls nude and one go topless.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to guardmike For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2022, 12:58 PM

Thanked 1,399 Times in 147 Posts
Default Secluded beach… maybe not

Couple years ago my girlfriend and I were walking along Sugar beach in Maui and ventured a ways along the north end and found we had not seen anyone in some time and we were getting pretty hot in the afternoon sun, so we decided it would be safe to drop our gear and jump in.

Well off came the clothes and we were playing in the surf when we realized that there was a nature trail running parallel to the beach just the other side of the bushes.

Suddenly people were popping out of the brush to see what the laughter was and standing watching us only a few metres from us. We laughed and ducked into the water and most laughed and gave us a smile or thumbs up and went back to the trail leaving us to enjoy the sun.

One couple however the guy had a camera and was hell bent on getting pictures. His wife was trying to drag him off but he was fighting to hang in till we got out.
They ended up in an argument so we took the opportunity to scramble out and pull on our shorts and tank tops. And carry on our walk. I am sure he managed to get a few good pictures but we managed to get cooled off, so no harm no foul. All had a good day.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2022, 02:20 PM

Default Camping Trip

So picture a large bonfire along a creek with a lot of people, drinking and just enjoying themselves. Now it was getting late, close to 1am. Being in our 50’s, that’s late – lol. The majority of people remaining seemed to be in the 20-30 range and for them its still early. Since it was rather hot and muggy , it was only a matter of time before people started jumping into the water. Clothes flying off left and right. Since it was night time with only the moon light and bonfire casting light , it did provide some privacy.
Then it happened. A couple of ladies grabbed my wife and told her to come on. To my surprise she stood up, dropped her clothes and hurried into the water. I was SHOCKED she did it. While in the water she stayed covered up to her neck and was waving for me to join her. All around her people are splashing each other and fooling around. They also started having what we always called “chicken fights “. Basically you get onto some ones shoulders and try to knock the other ones down. So while my wife was looking in my direction a couple of guys had came up behind her. Before she knew it , they grabbed her , picked her up and placed her onto this guys shoulders. So there was my naked wife completely out of the water - WOW!!! As they are charging towards the other couple, her tits and ass are bouncing up and down on full display for everyone to see. They grappled for a few seconds before my wife fell into the water . The whole thing really didn’t last very long in real time, but WOW!!! It’s something I never pictured happening with my wife. It was such a turn on to see. The image of her bouncing around on that guys shoulders will forever be burned into my memory.
Old 12-17-2022, 09:14 AM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

The wife skinny dipped with 3 female friends on holiday with them a few years back after a few drinks. Not me, nor the other male partners, were on hols with them, it was a girls only break where the four spent most of the daytime hours sunbathing topless it seems.

Oh to have been there when the four if them pulled off their bikini bottoms and ran into the water! There's a black and white photo of my wife and a couple of the girls all looking pretty hot wrapped in towels after the event. Such a missed opportunity. I hope plenty of chaps enjoyed the sights that holiday.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer