Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2024, 08:14 PM

Thanked 260,717 Times in 8,709 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriuk View Post
AA mentions this on her twitter feed- brief video clip showing pages she is on.
https://twitter.com/ArielAnderssen/s...97165503328262

uses her J0celine Br00ke-H@milton moniker, in the mag-

hXXps://www.henaturist.net/latest-he-naturist-issue-out-now
Got a "page not found" for the H&E reference; here's a clip (sorry, only in 480p!) of what seems to have been her first appearance in the Charlie Simonds films, ending with a reference to the next one (which I haven't found - yet): gofile.io/d/8pxluw
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2024, 11:57 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
In the end it was an uneventful 40 mile country road round trip to camp, the girls' house and home, except for the fact that I was nude and had 3 clothed female passengers. But no big deal because, as usual, they were all nude within 2 minutes of arriving home.
In my case, it was not me but my first wife who liked to ride around naked.
The first time it ever happened we were staying at some nudist friends for an extended weekend. We were naked the entire day into the evening at their home. The next morning we decided to head out to their resort. Our female friend had a Jeep with tinted windows, and she offered my wife a "naked ride" to the resort. Much to my surprise, my wife took her up on her offer. We headed out, drove about 30 miles and parked at the resort parking lot; and I saw my wife jump out of the Jeep naked and giggling. She then proceeds to the main office, naked; which was something not usually done by non-members. Clearly, she was enthused by the fact that she'd been able to stay completely naked the entire weekend.

After that it just became a habit. She would just wear a sarong on the way to or from our resort; and it would be off by the time we got to destination. She'd just hop out of the car naked att the resort entrance and other people would just be looking at her, like "how!?" She even walked naked from the car to our house a couple of times (when we arrived late at night).
That was the good old days when my wife liked taking risks and staying naked. It made for some good times.
Old 03-06-2024, 10:28 AM

Default Shopping nudist

My wife and I stayed at a small nude camping resort in croatia. We visited nude beaches regularly but always tried to find a empty spot with few people around. So beeing nude was nothing knew but it was our first time at a nude campground with a lot of other nude people around.

But the funny story happended when we went grocery shopping. While hanging out at the beach we wanted to grab some drinks and snacks from the grocery store nearby. The store was in the neighbouring resort which was not nude. We were too lazy to go back to our tent to grab some clothes so we just covered up with our towels.

My wifes towels was rather small, so she could just barely wrap it around her body. The small shop was rather busy, some completely clothed people and some in swimsuits.
While my wife tried to grab something with both hands from a high shelf her towel came loose and quickly dropped to the ground. She was now standing in the aisle completly naked with both arms up. A group of young men was in the same aisle and their eyes nearly popped out. My wife put the groceries down, picked up her towel and wrapped her body again, smiled at the men and continued shopping.

On the way back she told me that she didn't think that grocery shopping would be the moment she was most exposed.
Old 03-28-2024, 11:44 AM

Default painted shopping

When we were younger, we went on a beach vacation with friends. Nude bathing was also allowed on the beach. The women sunbathed topless, so my wife and the others also took off their tops. To pass the time we played games with a stake.
In some cases the loser had to fulfill his punishment immediately.
As we entered the beach we noticed a body painter painting people.

When my wife lost her bet it was suggested to her that she should go shopping for dinner at the beach shop. But before that she has to have a bikini top painted on her bare breasts. She can leave the bottom part on. So late in the afternoon we all went to the painter's place together.
My wife had to take off her top and face the painter.
I wanted the same pattern as the panties. Then the painter started working and sorted the required colors and started painting the bikini straps on her back then he slowly worked his way forward. He asked us how close the top should be over the breasts, of course only covering the nipples. When he worked on it, he of course had to take her breasts in his hand so that he could paint them with the brush. My wife's nipples became stiff and everyone clapped!

After it was painted we admired it together and the result was fantastic - you could only see it if you got very close. Then we went to the shop together and saw the sign that you weren't allowed to enter topless.
She wasn't! She went in and took a shopping cart and started her rounds. We all followed her at a short distance. Of course, some people noticed that the top wasn't real, especially because the nipples were on the outside.
The cashier no longer had any eyes for the groceries, he just stared at my wife's breasts!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to blueman2021 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2024, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
She was still chaste and wished to remain so until marriage ( which she did ). So she decided to tell him all about the 'farm' and activities, leaving out the nude part. He seemed interested so she told him that some people would 'skinny dip' in the lake and that some were not too quick to get dressed again. He had no problem with that because he had done it during the war in the marines.

So that weekend mom, dad & Clarissa drove up to Mud Lake and introduced my dad to social nudism. My dad took to it right away and in the end they all had a great time.
He must have been super relaxed to be able to able to spend time nude with a woman he was seriously interested in, without "incident". I had a GF once who asked if I wanted to join her and her family in their sauna, but I told her it was best to wait until we got further into the relationship, because seeing her nude before our relationship had gotten physical could have been a bit too exciting in a very visible way, in front of her parents and sister.

Last edited by Marginus; 04-09-2024 at 11:05 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marginus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2024, 03:54 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 216 Posts
Default My Dad's Attitudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marginus View Post
He must have been super relaxed to be able to able to spend time nude with a woman he was seriously interested in, without "incident".
Thanks for taking an interest in our family's introduction the living nude.

My dad was a US Marine Corps WWII veteran and saw a lot of action in the South Pacific. There, as part of his survival strategy, he developed a high degree of dicipline and situational awareness, as well as a deep appreciation for all aspects of life.

On his return to civilian life, he was game to experience anything at least once. In short, he was always calm and relaxed under all situations and all kinds of pressure. And careful to not draw unwanted attention by not conforming to the local customs and decorum.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2024, 11:23 AM

Thanked 4,612 Times in 411 Posts
Default We need to see a photo of this!

We need to see a photo of this! I'm sure you have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman2021 View Post
When we were younger, we went on a beach vacation with friends. Nude bathing was also allowed on the beach. The women sunbathed topless, so my wife and the others also took off their tops. To pass the time we played games with a stake.
In some cases the loser had to fulfill his punishment immediately.
As we entered the beach we noticed a body painter painting people.

When my wife lost her bet it was suggested to her that she should go shopping for dinner at the beach shop. But before that she has to have a bikini top painted on her bare breasts. She can leave the bottom part on. So late in the afternoon we all went to the painter's place together.
My wife had to take off her top and face the painter.
I wanted the same pattern as the panties. Then the painter started working and sorted the required colors and started painting the bikini straps on her back then he slowly worked his way forward. He asked us how close the top should be over the breasts, of course only covering the nipples. When he worked on it, he of course had to take her breasts in his hand so that he could paint them with the brush. My wife's nipples became stiff and everyone clapped!

After it was painted we admired it together and the result was fantastic - you could only see it if you got very close. Then we went to the shop together and saw the sign that you weren't allowed to enter topless.
She wasn't! She went in and took a shopping cart and started her rounds. We all followed her at a short distance. Of course, some people noticed that the top wasn't real, especially because the nipples were on the outside.
The cashier no longer had any eyes for the groceries, he just stared at my wife's breasts!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s