photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2022, 11:31 PM

When I was 18 years old, I was backpacking around the world and as you can imagine we had lots of alcohol during the nights. One hostel was pretty close to a lake and eventually I dared everyone to go skinny dipping. Many people were like „Yeah, nice idea, let’s go“ but when I said that I am going now it turned out that most of them thought it was a joke.

However, 3 girls, a gay guy and I ended up going. On the way to the lake one of the girls said „I didn’t realize it’s nearly full moon, I wouldn’t have said yes if I had known as it’s brighter than I thought“ but also she did not want to return on her own as the lake was a 5 minutes walk through the woods. She ended up going skinny dipping as well ;-).

When we arrived at the lake, I was quite nervous myself, in particular because I had never been nude in front of anyone else at that time. I realized that I was getting a boner so I quickly jumped into the water just to realize it was maybe like 8 degrees (C) so freezing cold. Good thing was: I had a lot of time to watch the girls undressing and getting into the lake. They tried to cover up their boobs and fully shaven pussies but weren’t too successful so I got a nice glimpse of their bodies. Despite the super cold water I was hard all the time. At some point I realized that my arms and legs started feeling strange (alcohol + cold water can get dangerous) so I went outside with my boner on full display (which was quite embarrassing but I had no other chance). That apparently had some effect on the gay guy who was already out of the water when I came out and who then also got hard ;-). The girls would giggle a bit and one even commented sth like „at least you seem to enjoy the view“ to which I replied that I am sorry and don’t want to offend anyone but that it’s hard to control oneself when the view is so nice. Later when we were back in the hostel bar she came over and said „I by the way also enjoyed the view of your thick d***“. Back then I was somewhat shy so I did not take any next steps which I regret until today as in hindsight I think this would have been a nice opportunity for a one night stand with a truly stunning girl. But I came more than one time while remembering this evening
Old 12-20-2022, 01:44 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

When my wife and I were in college, GF then, we tended to hand out with my group, my GF had become comfortable around them. One night one of them had a pool party, parents gone of course, after a lot of beer and pot, things got real fun , real quick. A dare was made and soon toplessness and then full nudity broke out. This was the first time this happened, so seeing the hot girls my friends we dating, and guys taking in my GF, was very sexy.

The girls were in the pool when the bottoms came off, so unless you dived under, we had only seen boobs. My GF was next to me, she took my hand and placed it over her pussy, it was bare, shaving pubes was only done as pre-surgery back then. I was stunned how smooth and sexy she felt, she said "I did that last night as a surprise for your birthday, it was just for you, but here I am in a pool with over a dozen naked people."

I asked her if she wanted me to retrieve her bottoms, she said "hell no, I'm going off the diving board".

She confidently got out of the pool, by then all eyes were on her bare pussy, she walked to the diving board and took her time before she dove. Very hot.
Old 12-20-2022, 03:35 PM

Thanked 1,324 Times in 143 Posts

Are you the only one who married one of the girls that night? Or do you still get to meet any of the other girls from then still?
The Following User Says Thank You to Erii For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2022, 05:06 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Several of the guys married women they were with that night. We have scattered geologically, but occasionally still get together, the last time was in 2019, my wife still gets called by a nickname from that night, "Fuzzy", I'm the only one who knows how smooth she was.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2024, 07:03 PM

Thanked 1,006 Times in 125 Posts

When I was younger I was on an graduate teambuilding week. On the last night, after much drinking, four of us, two guys and two girls decided to go for a swim in the nearby lake. We all went to our rooms to get ready and met at the lake. Me and the other guy had put on swimming shorts, one of the girls didn't have a swimming costume so said she was staying in her underwear and the other girl, who was the most drunk, called us a bunch of pussies and whipped everything off.

She was a real beauty, dark haired, brown eyed, olive skinned, C cup breasts and, new information, perky erect nipples and a natural bush (normal at the time). The other girl almost turned me on more as it was very much lingerie she was wearing: white, thong cut, lacy and a nice push-up bra showing off her B cup breasts.

So we all got in the lake and the naked girl was on at us to get naked so both of us blokes did. Then we were messing about and the naked girl was trying to get a piggy back off me. She had no problem rubbing herself against me. I could literally feel her nipples on my back. She then said doesn't it feel great having your willy free and grabbed it; it was semi-hard by this point and that seemed to get her attention and, rather than letting go, she spent a few seconds stroking it, plenty of time for me to get rock hard. I know she had a long-term boyfriend and she seemed to come to her senses, gave me a peck on the back of my neck, a quick squeeze of my ass then swam off, leaving me to 'cool down'.

We stayed friends for many years after but weirdly there was never any sexual tension or guilt, just a few knowing looks.
Old 03-27-2024, 07:02 AM

Default Skinny dipping after wedding

My wife and I attended a wedding of an old friend of mine in early autumn. The party was right next to a big lake. We all stayed in a nearby hotel and went for a swim before the wedding started (clothed)

One of the girls overslept and missed the opportunity to go swimming which she really regretted. Late in the night she was already a bit drunk and kept talking about that she wanted to go swimming. I said I would join her. She then said "But I forgot my bikini at home so we have to go nude" - another girl offered her to borrow her bikini but she refused.
Iknew that she's a bit of an exhibitionist and just wanted an excuse to be nude.

At 4 in the morning the party-location closed and the last few remaining guests (15 maybe) including me and the exhibitionist girl (my wife was already asleep) wanted to go home.
I almost forget of our "skinny dipping deal", but when we walked past the lake she shouted "We are going for a swim now!"
The group was not really enthusiastic, some mumbled things like "I don't wanna go and get my swimsuits"
She said "we're going skinny dipping, come on!" and pulled her dress over her shoulders. She didn't wear a bra, her firm small tits were nicely lit by the moonlight. She looked at me and her boyfriend and said "come on guys!" So we started undressing. The rest of the guest was still reserved, but when the bride said "I need help to get out of my dress" everybody was convinced.
The exhibtionist girl was already naked and jumped into the lake, her boyfriend and I followed shortly after. We watched the others undress from the water.
A lot of girl were braless under their dresses, some had adhesive bras which they pulled off. Some kept their panties on but most jumped into the water naked.

It was really fun and a great finish for the night. When I told my wife we all went skinny dipping she regretted that she went to bed too early.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:01 AM

Thanked 1,354 Times in 67 Posts
Default Neighbor lady surprise

My parents had a swimming pool as long as I could remember. It was an above ground rectangle pool they sunk into the ground with a deep end. After I graduated from high school, I took a job at a restaurant and worked until after midnight every night. Many times I would come home and sneak in a swim before going to bed.

Next door neighbors had a older daughter. Ten years at least older than me. She was a college grad, long blond hair, very cute and a body that was tight and hot. Kathy of course never noticed me other than to tease me through the years as I grew up. Often in the summer, she would lay out in a string bikini and tease the neighbor boys.

One night I came home while my parents had went on a vacation. Just myself. It was early in the morning. My dad had installed a bright mercury light to shine over the pool which provided us lots of light to swim by. I had put on my suite and was leisurely swimming around when I heard the chain link fence gate open and close. I could see the gate but knew someone was coming in. Suddenly Kathy appeared on the deck. She had on a long bathrobe. She smiled standing at the edge of the pool and asked if she could join me. Sure I said. Besides, if she had on one of those bikinis, Just maybe I could get into her bottoms.

She dropped her robe and almost instantly, my cock hardened. She was completely naked. Only her long golden blond hair hid her backside. I just stood there as she walked down the ladder into the pool. She waded right over to me. In the light, I could see under the water, the shape of her perky B cup breasts. When she was right in front of me. she reached out grabbing my suite yanking it down around my legs. She then grabbed my hard member and began squeezing and stroking it.

Finally she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her pussy. A little hair but not much as she rubbed my hand all over her pussy. The next thing I knew, her legs were wrapped around my waist and my cock was inside of her. She was fucking me as I just stood there. She got sort of excited and began pumping me fast and hard. All I could feel was her heat warming my meat.

After a bit of water fucking, she climbed out onto the deck and laid down telling me to com up and finish her. Oh did I do just that. We had sex in every position. She sucked me, I ate her and finally I got to unload in her tight pussy.

She finally got up and put her robe back on then asked when my parents were going to be home. I told her not until SUnday. The next night she joined me again. Another night of sex and swimming. Three nights in a row I got to unload into her.

Unfortunately, that was the last time for us.
Old 03-30-2024, 02:38 PM

Thanked 4,734 Times in 423 Posts

Back in the 80s I lived on a farm out in the boondocks far from the nearest small town. I was in my 20s and I had friended some of the other farm girls that lived near by. We were not fuck buddies we just liked hanging out with each other. One of my friends’ Ill call Linda was 25. She always wore blue jeans and a button-up shirt. She had a real pretty face and kind of tall. It looked like she had a nice body under her clothes. She wasn’t overweight nor was she ultra skinny. Because she had such a pretty face, I just always wondered what she looked like naked. The other friend was Lisa. Lisa had a petite body about 5’4”. The poor thing had acne so bad it was scaring her face. She wasn’t so cute with kind of a flat nose. She was about 24. Both girls were so cool and fun to hang out with. They were both always so energetic and always laughing and making everything fun. We never talked about sex or even hinted about it to each other. Now that I look back I find that kind of strange. Anyway, they stopped at my house one night just before dark and asked if I wanted to go riding around. There was nothing to do in that area anyway, no nightclubs or bars because it was a dry county and no place people hung out at. So, it was normal for people to just ride around.

After it got dark we came up upon a creek and the two girls said at the same time lets go swimming. None of us had swimsuits so it was automatically understood we were going skinny dipping. Linda was driving and she pulled the car up to the creek with the headlights facing the creek. I asked are you going to leave the lights on? She said hell yeah, I want to see if I am stepping on something or if there is anything around that might bite me. I was cool with that. Both girls stripped naked really fast I was kind of reluctant and they both were picking on me and joking saying come on scaredy cat and you anit got nothing to hide. I eventually got naked and as we were splashing around in the water that was only about knee deep I noticed Linda with the pretty face did not look so good naked. Her body was flabby all over and her ass and B cup tits kind of sagged even though she had never had a child and was 25. I was surprised at that. It looked as if she had never exercised a day in her life. Her muscles didn’t have any tone at all and she was really, really white.

Lisa on the other hand, OMG! Her body was out of this world. I could not help myself staring at her. Nice C Cup tits and Her ass and tits were firm and looked as if they wouldn't shake if she done jumping jacks. Both girls had blondish hair shoulder length and blondish bushes. Lisa said I'm going to wash my hair and she bent over and put her head in the water. When she did the car lights lit up her pussy and asshole. It was so damn beautiful I was starting to get a hard-on. Nothing else happened that night other than me getting to see two girls naked but I will remember that for the rest of my life.

Last edited by kajuk; 03-30-2024 at 02:42 PM.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s