photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-28-2019, 12:30 PM

Thanked 3,360 Times in 144 Posts

An upcoming trip to Las Vegas and some encouragement for her should get the job done. Looking forward to some sun and light to little clothing while there.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2019, 03:16 PM

On a road trip and pulled off at an exit to use a gas station bathroom. As I parked a lady in her 30s walked from a truck parked at the pumps into to store. She had on very short shorts with her butt cheeks hanging out and a tanktop with an unbuttoned long sleeve shirt on over it. But she very obviously had no bra on. She was in decent shape, pretty thin, with very nice perky B's sticking straight out. After she returned from the bathroom she walked back to the truck and proceeded to give the guy she was with a very long kiss right there. I don't know what they were doing, but they were up to something.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2019, 07:29 PM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 51 Posts
Default Nice Views

I had a couple of great sightings over the past few months which make me enjoy the warmer weather.

The first was while I was in an airport awaiting a connection to a smaller airport. We were in the small wing of the waiting to board a small plane. I think there were 4 or 5 gates serviced from this waiting area. To my right about 4 seats down was this young, thin dirty blonde with a cute smile. She was talking to another young woman across the aisle from her. As the blonde was talking, my view was immediately drawn to her breasts. She had what I think were A cuos, maybe a small Bs, capped with puffy nipples that stood out hard against her top. The top was thin and as she moved, you could see her breasts move as her hard nipples stood out. Anyone looking at her could easily see her see her beautiful, perky breasts. I tried to get glimpses as best that I could until getting on my flight. Unfortunately, she was in another flight, but I love summer travel. There is no way that she didnt know she was teasing every guy she met that day.

The other instance was yesterday with my neighbor. I was working in the yard doing some landscaping. My neighbor came out after I was working about a half hour and she was wearing a gray tshirt and some flowered shorts than were loose. Her pool deck is only about 6 feet from my property where I was working and about 2 feet lower, so I was looking down on her. As she walked the deck, she looked up and said hello. I said hi, but also was able to check out her top. I realized instantly that had no bra on. I'd seen her like this before, but only in passing , and never had the chance to get a great view. This time, with her husband no where to be seen, I commented how they are getting to use their pool this with the great, hot weather. As we talked I got to see her nice B breasts sway under her top. They hves just a little sag to them, but you could tell they were very shapely (and i might add, they looked very suckable) as we spoke her breasts swayed and i am sure her nipples got harder and bigger. I am not sure if she was becoming aware that i could see her pokies and was getting turned on, or if she realized that through my thin, unlined running shorts that I had on, you could see the outline of penis that I am sure was responding to her nipples. I was also guessing that she had no panties on under her shorts. I had the chance to see her change in the past, and know that she often has shorts on without panties.

So yes, I love a the warm weather and free nipples.
Old 07-20-2019, 07:09 AM

Default Central Park Zoo

Me and wife took our 2 year old son for his zoo visit last month. Standing in queue for the tickets, I glanced around and saw an group of 3 girls. One of them looked Indian girl, about 20-23 year old wearing a thin printed dress, high on neck but almost bare side and back except for a few loose strings. From the movements of breasts while talking and giggling, I could figure out she did not have pads in her dress but was difficult to make out the pokies if any.

It was a delight watching her B cup sideboobs for almost 2 hours. A bit to sag, but a nice figure.

Unfortunately they skipped the Tisch Children's zoo and exited ending my fun at the zoo.

However I saw them again sitting on the rocks near the Billy Johnson playground. Wife wanted to sit and read while my kid wanted to play in the lawn. Most fun was when my kid wanted to climb the rocks. She did bend down couple of times to scratch her feet giving some nice views but short of about half an inch from her nipple. She did give me smile when I was caught staring at her. However they left in about 30 minutes after we came.

She looked like a younger version of the Indian lady I had seen in the NYC Topless parade 2015 video on vimeo.
Old 07-20-2019, 10:47 AM

Went to the beach a few days ago with my girlfriend and she was was wearing a white flowy skirt with sheer tights. It was quite warm so we decided to dip our feet in the sea. As my girlfriend was wearing tights I knew she was going to have to take them off. I wondered how she was going to do this without flashing her knickers. It was quite busy so I was expecting her to sit down on the sand to take them off. Instead she simply lifted up her skirt and pulled them down, in the process she completely exposed her lacy white knickers. There was a guy behind us looking straight at us who got a great look!
Old 07-29-2019, 04:19 PM

My wife wanted me to go grocery shopping with her last weekend. She was wearing a loose dress on with a tank top underneath. I didn’t feel like going but told her that if she took off her tank top I’d go. She did and it was a great sight. You couldn’t see her nipples much because the material was too thick. But the dress clung over her big 36dd tits and you could clearly see the outline and shape of her tits. As she was walking thru the aisles of the grocery store, more than a few people got to see those tits swing around.
Old 08-05-2019, 01:52 AM

I don't know if it's the hot summer weather or what, but I've had a bunch of good views lately.

-At the airport, waiting at the gate, watching people walk by. A GF/BF go walking by, probably around 30. She's curvy and chubby, but not fat. She has a trucker hat on top of her long, straight brown hair with a reddish tint. She's wearing skin tight camo leggings, but the attention is all up top. She's wearing a burnt orange skin tight t-shirt with a very deep v-neck. And she has ginormous round boobs, definitely bigger than DDD and natural too from what I could tell. Her and her BF had to know they were on display or were doing it on purpose even.

-While boarding a plane I'm in my seat at the window already while everyone else files on. A girl walks on who looked like a stripper or hooker honestly. Dyed blonde hair, bad makeup. She's wearing a skin tight red mini skirt dress. She stops at my row because her seat is on the other side of the aisle. When she turns around her ass is right there and you can clearly see a dark colored thong because not only is her dress short and tight, it's very thin. She sits down and I try to keep an eye on her without looking obvious. Her dress is so short I knew that if the angle was right you'd be able to see right up it. When the flight landed she "prepared" her self by adjusting her boobs and squeezing them as it was also low cut. Finally as we were about to get off the plane she turned a little and I saw straight up her dress. She was wearing a small leopard print thong and I could see all of it. She smirked a little so she probably knew.

-I was at a public place outside with seating and tables but everything was on steps and tiers. Where I was at, you could either walk a long way around to get to this part or step over a barrier at the stairs about knee/waist high. There was a group of probably 40-50 year old women sitting at a table next to us. All in good shape but not overwhelmingly attractive, more just thin and fit. One lady was wearing a pattern dress that was pretty tight and just a little short but pretty modest. I didn't notice when she got up, but when she came back she decided to step over the wall. As she did I got a a perfect view between her legs about 8 feet from me. She was wearing white underwear with a floral pattern. I can't believe this seemingly classy lady did this.

-At the airport waiting at a gate again. There were some stools in front of my seat no more than 10 feet away. A young couple comes and sits on them. They were dark haired with fairly light skin, either hispanic or middle eastern of some sort. The girl is wearing a white dress that is tight up top and flared out at the bottom and fairly short. It is a structured fabric that held it's shape but wasn't too thick. The light was pouring in through the windows at sunset allowing it to be see thru. She very obviously had a white thong on that I could see for a long while.

-Walking into a Walmart and a young couple is walking in at the same time as me. Probably early 20's, hispanic. The girl has on a white t-shirt with some words in black letters and black athletic pants. She was a little chubby but still cute. She did not have a bra on and you could see right through the shirt clearly making out the shape of her big chubby boobs and her nipples, pointing down a little bit. Was a great sight.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:24 PM

Default In front of the Courthouse

Just a quick little story from three days ago. I was driving in the downtown, and noticed three women. Walking toward the I intersection that I was approaching. I just got a red light and came to a stop when I saw them starting to cross the street coming in my direction in the crosswalk. Two of them had watching burgundy tshirts on with some saying or advertisement. The other however has a thin peach colored top with obviously no bra. Her nipples were pressed against the top and as she walked toward the intersection, her long nipples moved against the fabric. With each step her, what I am guessing were beautiful B breasts, without a single sign of sag, bounced below her top. Her left breast went down as her right one bounced up. It was almost mesmerizing to watch. I sat at the intersection and watched her and she looked my way. Behind her dark glasses, I am sure that she knew I was watching and pretty sure that she was enjoying it. With the friction of her top against her breasts, I can't figure how she didnt cum just from walking.

Needless to say, j am going to take a few walks this week to see if I can get a similar sighting.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:41 PM

Had one of my stranger sightings. I was at a strip mall department store getting a few things. While waiting at a counter for a worker to help me in walks a mother and daughter. The mother was probably 45-50, tall, long light blonde hair, kind of wavy with an off center part. She had on white shorts, a blue shirt with a jean coat over it, and some sandals. She was in great shape with skinny arms and legs and lots of curves in the middle.

The daughter was 20-25 and much more casual with just tight black athletic pants on and a green hoodie sweatshirt. She was also tall although not quite as tall as her mom with darker blonde hair with brown undertones. She had it pulled back in a long straight pony tail. Her body was amazing. Thin with just the right amount of padding. The black pants allowed me to get a good look at her nice tight ass. But what really stood out were her nipples up top. You would think a thick loose sweatshirt and probably a t-shirt underneath wouldn't allow for much to be seen, but that would be wrong. Her sweatshirt had a word across the chest in white letters and right below it on either side her nipples were stick straight out. She was obviously not wearing a bra and her natural Ds or DDs looked amazing.

This is where it got weird. I was standing there waiting with nothing to do so I probably looked a little too obviously as they were walking right towards me. They both looked back at me and I locked eyes with the mom for too long. I think she mouthed a "hi" or "hey" at me and a smirk but no words actually came out. I don't remember exactly. They turned and walked away.

A worker finally came and helped me and I proceeded to look for my remaining items. I had no idea where they went and wasn't thinking much of it. I was ready to go check out and started walking toward the front of the store when luck would have it they came around the corner. After our awkward interaction earlier I didn't want it to be weird so I kind of took a different path to the checkout instead of the main aisle. We met up right before the checkout and they went ahead of me in line.

This is one of the stores where the queue you up in a line and then you wait for a register to open up. We were standing right next to each other, although I was confused because they weren't holding anything to buy. They were talking rather loudly like people do when they want others to hear what they're saying, something about a coupon at another store that expired today. The daughter made a joke about can't we go there tomorrow and tell them my grandma was dying or something and they giggled. They also looked at some candy for sale by the registers like they were going to get it and called it "literal junk." All in all, they were really acting like two giddy schoolgirls. They way we were standing it was really me. then the mother and then the daughter. I was trying not to be obvious and stare, but at one point I looked around the mom at the daughter and she was standing with her hands pressed firmly against her boobs with her fingers locked loosely in the middle. I think she was either trying to hide her nipples or get them to go down some.

After a minute or two, a register opened up and they said something to me like "you can go ahead, we don't know what we're doing." I was confused by the whole thing but went ahead and checked out. I walked out to my car and looked my phone for a little bit. They cam walking out shortly after. They really had no idea of knowing what car I was in, but their car was on the other side of th same aisle. They walked behind my car and stopped for a little bit. I could't really see what they were doing though. Then they got in their car and left.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2019, 05:20 PM

Default Warm afternoon at the zoo

I was at the zoo and the attached waterpark this past weekend and had the chance to see a lot of people in a variety of bathing suits. While some were great, many others should have probably worn something different than what they did.

While sitting near the wave pool and watching people, about one out of three women had some degree of a nipple pressing against their swimsuit top. It was nice to see, yet not overly exciting as you really saw the same thing all the time after a few minutes. There were two guests however, who I did notice. One was in the lazy river. As she held a raft apparently for a friend, in addition to her own raft, and the bottom of her bikini top pulled up on ro her breast. While not far enough up to expose a nipple, she did adjusted and pull down her top as she looked at me and I at her. The next time around I did notice that her top had slid up a little again. I am sure that some point she provided a nice nipple slip for someone.

The other guest was a young lady of I am guessing 22 or so. She had a black crop top on and was with a friend. As we walked from exhibit to exhibit in the zoo I noticed that she was obviously braless, and her breasts were pressing hard against the black top she had on. Very attractive to begin with, her nice pokie display made walking near her that much more pleasant. As I walked closer at one point to get a better view, I could see her top more closely and her 34 B or so breasts were capped nicely with beautiful puffy nipples. She saw me looking at one point and smiled and just kept walking with her female friend.

Now that is what is supposed to happen at a park.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to whizfold For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia