Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2017, 02:38 PM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Well, everyone had a happy day today... my playtime dress was the right choice. I asked 3 "select" friends over and spent the afternoon being the object of their desires... I like being the center of sexual attention.

Hubby comes home tomorrow morning, and I'm sure he had a happy weekend w/ my girlfriend too. They've bee in San Fran since Wed. for her job.. then stayed the weekend for their selves. Hubby called this afternoon to say hello, right in the middle of the fun...
I hope you answered the phone while you had a cock in your pussy and another in your mouth so he knew what a good time you were having too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2017, 07:15 PM

Thanked 25,459 Times in 2,690 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I hope you answered the phone while you had a cock in your pussy and another in your mouth so he knew what a good time you were having too.
He knew as usual. In fact he was in the middle of being w/ my girlfriend when he called.. actually THEY called together..

As far as being able to walk??.. I know how to pace myself... lol...... > Yes, had a good time while hubby was away.. I like being the sl*t for my "select" friends, and was this weekend.. the Play outfit lasted about an hour until I took it off because it was getting in the way w/ 3 hung cocks & all their sperm , finding their way around my petite body at one time. The adventure of something different everyday for a few days was exciting to plan & do... thank goodness for WET lube....
I'm enjoying reminissing about it all here.... any particular questions??

PS-Hubby had a good time too.. and it was a free trip for him.
Attached Thumbnails
chek10.jpg   chek.jpg  

Old 10-07-2017, 02:24 AM

Default aReminder

A reminder::

If you want to ask us anything, just specify who>> Mr. or Mrs. ????

Simple .. To Mrs. or To Mr. ... add Grits if you want.. or how ever you want to specify..

Thanks for your responses.... Mr & Mrs GRITS
Attached Thumbnails
58522666.gif  
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2017, 06:08 AM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
A reminder::

If you want to ask us anything, just specify who>> Mr. or Mrs. ????

Simple .. To Mrs. or To Mr. ... add Grits if you want.. or how ever you want to specify..

Thanks for your responses.... Mr & Mrs GRITS
Hey Mrs have you ever been in a situation like the drawing in your post? 3 men filling all your holes at once? How was it?
The Following User Says Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 07:42 PM

Default Mrs G

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Hey Mrs have you ever been in a situation like the drawing in your post? 3 men filling all your holes at once? How was it?

Yes, thats why I put it there......... remember as said before.. we don't allow pics.. all phones go into a drawer for safe keeping..
Old 10-09-2017, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Yes, thats why I put it there......... remember as said before.. we don't allow pics.. all phones go into a drawer for safe keeping..
I forgot?? 2nd half of Q?........... How was it..... Not it-- Those times... lol
Actually, I really enjoy it... I like that feeling bodily, and mentally knowing 3 guys are having fun w/ me. If I can get at least 2 of them to cum,, its very erotic for me to feel that and my orgasm is super intrnse....
Old 10-15-2017, 06:33 AM

Default Sharing the wife last night

Mr. Grits here...

Its Sunday morning, and my wife is sleeping after a night of fun fucking my friends, (ie:select friends). Shes exhausted & passed out where we left her still wearing her stockings & garters & high heels & very sperm filled everywhere... she happy!!.. lol

Last night i arranged for 2- "select" friends to come over for some fun w/ the wife... the 3 of us were there to pleasure her and use her for our own pleasure too. I blindfolded her to start so she wouldn't know who I brought over...

I was the director , as the other guys were to use her as I watched, and I would only get involved when they were recharging.. for the first hour they were sucking her pussy to orgasm and she was sucking their cocks, still not knowing who they were yet. she was face sitting one and sucking the other... after an hour I took her blindfold off and she was happy to see who they were, her favs.....(one of them can cum constantly)

She came over to me in the chair and climbed on my cock kissing me and thanking me while riding my cock.. I caressed her ass and silky stocking legs... she stopped before I could cum... She then went back to the bed and layed back and spread her legs very seductively for us to see... then she softly asked , "whos going to fuck my married pussy first?" .. from there the guys just started taking turns getting on top of her pumping their cocks in her pussy as I watched her whap her silky legs around them moaning w/ pleasure.... She then flipped over and was on top of one guy riding him softly, and motionned the other guy to stand in front of her and was sucking him... it wasn't long before she was hard riding on top and hard sucking them both until they both shot their load in her mouth and pussy... the guys were trembling w/ pleasure.... then I got on top missionary while they recharged and fucked her sloppy seconds pussy until I filled her w/ my cum too... She was telling me while I was fucking her, "do you like seeing your friends fucking your wife?".. & "did you like seeing me make them cum in me?".. She was cuck talking me to turn me on to cum.. it worked and I shot a massive load in her pussy....

I went back to my chair and she just layed there w/ her legs spread leaking sperm w/ a smile on her face of contentment.... I told the other guys to start fucking her again!!!... they had no problem w/ that, and they were spitroasting her in no time.. from there it was a fuck & suck fest. She was taking their cocks in every hole begging for their sperm loads... they were cumming in her / on her / everywhere they wanted too, and she enjoyed every last drop... in between their recharging, I was also filling her w/ cum...... all the while she was taking their cocks she would be looking at me smiling and throwing kisses to me... A few times she'd tell me, "honey, he just put his cum in my pussy" & "it really feels warm"
..once she took a mouthload and came over to me and dribbled some on my cock and then climbed on and told mr, "I want to fuck you w/ his cum"... it was hot sl*t talk... every time she got up or on her knees, she was dripping cum from her pussy down onto her stocking tops. ... She was well used by 3am and looked like a cum filled/covered sl*t.... the guys left @3am, and we just left her on the bed dripping of cum and pleasure... who knows how many loads she took all night (7 hrs).. I know I put 3 in her everywhere.. its only a guess what the other 2 guys left in her somewhere??

It was a really good sex session, and we all enjoyed ourselves . She'll wake up later and take a shower and probably go grocery shopping in a short skirt w/ a pussy full of cum feeling sexy & sl*tty. Her panties will be doing "double duty" today holding back an embarassing sperm drip under her skirt at the grocery store.

She loves being shared...

Old 10-15-2017, 11:43 AM

It would be interesting to know a little more about your select friends and swing group participants; i.e., are any in both groups, how often do participants join and leave, why do they do so, is the swing group all couples, do the select friends significant others know and participate, etc.

We get and love all the descriptions of the actions so how about some of the background getting there and ease of maintenance of these relationships; i.e., it's hard to believe that there's never jealousy, anger, disappointment, etc., as everyone can't be always in tip top form.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 11:08 PM

Default looksalot

Quote:
Originally Posted by looksalot View Post
It would be interesting to know a little more about your select friends and swing group participants; i.e., are any in both groups, how often do participants join and leave, why do they do so, is the swing group all couples, do the select friends significant others know and participate, etc.

We get and love all the descriptions of the actions so how about some of the background getting there and ease of maintenance of these relationships; i.e., it's hard to believe that there's never jealousy, anger, disappointment, etc., as everyone can't be always in tip top form.
Thanks for the good question.... I'll try to break it down....

First of all. the jealousy thing... actually there is none.. and the reason is because finding people to participate like this on a long term basis is a job in itself...NOT a Craiglist search... You find people you know or recommended by people you know who are very ok w/ just having fun w/ it all.. the wife and I don't get jealous because we've been doing this since before we met, .. in fact as stated prior, we met at a swing group event... sex is sex... love is love, you can not mix the two... we love and are happy w/ each other as partners in life.. the sex, even our own, is an extracurriculiar activity of pleasure.... that is something some couples miss...having sex does not mean love........ But of course as we all know, if a partner refuses to have sex w/ spouse its sort of cruel and does show a lack of respect and love.... a little bit of a double edged sword.. but the attitude of the situtation at hand is there.
The people we play with are all married...both Swing Group & "Select "friends...none came from a Craiglist search. Everyone is there to have fun.... neither group knows each other exist. We keep them seperate for good reasons....Thats why you'll see us actually say-- a Swing Group friend or a "Select" friend when we play.

Swing Group-- We met at a meeting w/ this group 15?? years ago. She was a card carrying member, and I was a guest...We were the only single people there.... Now the rules are NO singles.. couples only, and the same people from 15 yrs ago are still there.. 12 couples limit... I've only seen one couple leave for breaking the rules and not having the correct attitude of No Problems or Drama... 2 other couples left because they moved way too far away to really participate. 2 other couples have come in after big time backgroud and probation period.. otherwise everyone is growing old together in the Group...Because we're strict w/ rules and attitude and again -finding people is a job in itself... nobody wants to leave a good thing--both people and activitys...
When we have a Swing Group meet, not every couple attends.. it optional..we try to get together monthly, but sometimes its more.... and if someone is having a bad night functioning sexually.. its ok.. we're all mature enough to know we're not supermen or superwomen..

"Select" friends-- all married, But their wives don't know.. they are cheating... there are 5 guys for wife... For me, there are 3 women.. all widowed, divorced and single. And we both limit our extracaricullar sex to just those "select" friends.. we are not picking up strangers... yuk!!!
They are actually friends we've known forever.. and we approached each seperately in deep thought discussion about the "Select" friend thing we wanted. We wanted married because they have something to keep secret.. single people talk too much and are out fucking others. The attitude is recreational sex w/ friends we can trust for safty and privacy.... we are both allowed to be w/ any, anytime. we usually tell the other if its about to happen. Because we're a couple/partners and in love & respect, its not or never in subtitute for being w/ each other... so encounters are not selfish in timing as to interfere w/ our time together... its extracariccular.
Attitude, attitude, attitude counts.. above all... no one is leaving their spouse for the other..
The biggest worry is that their wives fund out... but being married and cheating.. you tend to keep your mouth shut and not put yourself in jeopedy... She dosen't see all 5 weekly.. its if they can, and sometimes they don't/can't, etc.... same with the 3 women I know.... btw- the 3 women I know were friends of my wife so she arranged it all... they are all Bi- w/ her and I supply the manly affection they need when needed...
Anyone is free to quit anytime.. but why ruin a good thing.. there are no participation requirements.. its when you want to agreeably w/ the other..

Look, its not a situtation everyone falls into, or normal maybe... but we actually had a plan, refined it , worked on it, and implemented it happlily TOGETHER... that made the difference. Not Craiglist easy.

I hope that answered your Questions?? ---if not tell me, I'll try.

Last edited by GRITS; 10-15-2017 at 11:14 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 09:02 AM

Good and complete answers. Thanks.

One more thing. You've written about the relationships developing over the years and so I'm wondering how you visualize them 10 years from now.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to looksalot For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s