uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2017, 12:20 AM

Thanked 1,191 Times in 61 Posts

Shes still looking for another woman. Had a guy come over today HOURS after we arranged it. And he lasted like 15 minutes. Didnt get many pictures or anything. My wife was again very disappointed. I did fuck her well and for a while afyer so at least she got good sex. Kind of considering giving up on this.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2017, 09:39 PM

Thanked 25,459 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default xii hotmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax_xiii@hotmail.com View Post
Shes still looking for another woman. Had a guy come over today HOURS after we arranged it. And he lasted like 15 minutes. Didnt get many pictures or anything. My wife was again very disappointed. I did fuck her well and for a while afyer so at least she got good sex. Kind of considering giving up on this.
Not bragging, but you should consider our approach.... <<<>>>> its not a quick fix, in fact it takes time & effort to establish good partners/relationships..... too many couples expect instant gradification when attempting to find partners.... it should be a quality -time comsuming search.... and you may end up w/ quality instead of quanity...

Just suggesting.
Old 08-21-2017, 01:01 AM

Well, weve had guys that we try to create the right relationship with but then end up being needy and wanting a relationship with her instead of it being casual... or they eventually stop communicating because its taking too long. Im sure these things work better in other areas (any method) but there hasnt been much to find that was worth pursuing around here.

We still look and try to find things but more and more were getting tired of trying to find decent people around here. Like i said previously, lots of fakes and flakes here. And then just outright desperate people that try to make her their girlfriend.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2017, 08:55 PM

Well, we talked to someone we thought would be okay. I drop her off at his room... 5 minutes later I get a call saying I need to pick her up. He promised to make a video of the whole thing. And he sure did. All 3 minutes of it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2017, 10:21 PM

Default Xaii

That sucks. Well wont take long to post it. Did he give you a copy. Damn, you need to find a good regular, five mintues isn't even time to work up a sweat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 08:59 AM

Thanked 1,866 Times in 119 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xax_xiii@hotmail.com View Post
Well, we talked to someone we thought would be okay. I drop her off at his room... 5 minutes later I get a call saying I need to pick her up. He promised to make a video of the whole thing. And he sure did. All 3 minutes of it.
Oh no!
Did she get ANYTHING?
Old 08-22-2017, 10:31 AM

Default Sunday Afternoon Baseball Hostess

Sunday Afternoon Baseball game Hostess.... wife called 3- of her "Select" friends over on Sunday afternoon to watch baseball w/ us.... She was the hostess with the mostess, serving drinks and snacks... She wore her Budweiser Dress & black stocking serving us... After each inning she lap danced/grinding one of us.. that dress looks soooo cute on her... well we lasted 4 innings before us guys were naked and she was lap grinding us w/o her panties under her dress. By the 5th inning she was riding our cocks in the living room moving from one to another.... Thats when we all went into the guest room, and she on her knees w/ us around her while she sucked us to hardness... This is 3 friends & me.. 4...& her.... mmmmf

She layed over the edge of the bed and we took turns sliding our cocks under her dress doggy for a warm up... she was pretty horny, thats probably why she invited 3- "select" friends over for fun. .I sat in the chair and she came over and straddled my cock and slide it in her as she rocked back & forth.... I love fucking her like that under her Bud dress w/ my hands holding her ass cheeks & kissing..... She then asked me in her sweetest voice, " do you want to watch me getting fucked for a while?"... I told her only if I can direct the action.. she smiled and agreed...

I sat in the chair, and told her to get on top of someone and ride, then told one guy to stand in front of her and put his cock in her mouth and do them both together.. the 3rd guy got behind her and reached around playing with her tits... she was fucking and sucking like a sl*t, and the cock in her mouth guy wanted to cum, so I told her to "take his sperm"... he exploded in her mouth and she sucked him dry.. then the behind guy moved infront of her and she was now sucking him while riding... the guy under her then exploded in her pussy, followed by another sperm load in her mouth... everyone was cumming but me?!!.. lol....

She swallowed the first load, and was on the bed on her knees looking at me and dribbled the second load on her nipples... her dress was hiked up and her pussy sperm was running out.... with sperm dripping out of her mouth, she says to me, "do you like watching me like that?".... I said "helll yeah!!",, and threw her back on the bed and started fucking her sperm lubed pussy missionary while she cuck talked me -if it felt warm in her pussy?... I pumped a big load in her which sent her into orgasms... She layed on the bed while the guys recharged.

I sat back on the chair. .. she wanted more, so I told the guys to take turns fucking her anyway they wanted... & come in her anywhere they wanted too... she smiled and covered her eyes w/ her hands... they took off her dress, and started passing her back & forth to each other fucking her in all kinds of positions... including her favorite "airtight"!!!.... They were filling her holes w/ their sperm, and when they were recharging, I'd stick my cock in her somewhere..... it was an afternoon fuckfest w/ sperm running out of all her holes before we were done... she couldn't get enough of our cocks...she was always smiling at me or throwing kisses to me. when we were all too exhausted to go on,, I figured???- all 4 of us pumped 3-sperm loads into her each- somewhere ?!?! (12 loads) She knows how to turn guys on to keep the sperm flowing....she really loves making a guy cum.. it turns her on knowing she made a guy cum...

She got up on her knees, pushing the sperm out of her pussy and ass for us to see... "look what you guys did to me!!" & "honey, I was a naughty girl today" she said to me.. we all laughed... She took an intimate shower with each "select" friend cleaning them & caressing their soapy bodies as they did hers.... after the 3 friends left, she came to the bedroom wet from the shower, and we fucked each other while she cuck talked me about how their cocks felt filling her holes all afternoon.... I couldn't cum anymore... but she had one last orgasm on top of me....
We hadn't had a Sunday afternoon party w/ "select" friends for a while, so it was a treat for both of us..... she told me she wants me to get together w/ one of my "select" girlfriends this week sometime and she wants to watch us.... we'll see whos available??.. lol

Make her happy and ask her a few questions of your desire.. I'll tell her I wrote about Sunday and she'll read it this week.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7598.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 08-22-2017 at 10:44 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 01:26 PM

Thanked 1,866 Times in 119 Posts
Default Mr. Grits,

I'm curious about your lovely wife...does she take more than one cock in a hole? You've said she gets air tight on a regular basis, but does she enjoy more than 1 cock in her pussy and ass too?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbdubluv45 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 05:12 PM

Default bbd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdubluv45 View Post
I'm curious about your lovely wife...does she take more than one cock in a hole? You've said she gets air tight on a regular basis, but does she enjoy more than 1 cock in her pussy and ass too?

Mrs. grits here,

No I don't.. I can't... I am petite and very tight.. 1 cock prt hole is enough!! Considering my "select" friends are pretty well endowed. One of the reasons I like multi men is because there is always someone ready for fun,,,
Old 08-22-2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdubluv45 View Post
Oh no!
Did she get ANYTHING?
No. She mostly blew him with his dick actually being in her for probably less than a minute. She said he just came in her, said he was going to clean up, and walked to the bathroom. My wife said she didn't really know what to do and he didn't even offer her a towel to clean up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial