uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-19-2013, 01:59 AM

Thanked 2,181 Times in 138 Posts
Angry

First time anyone saw anything of my wife was at a party when she was about 19. Most had gone home leaving about 6 couples left so someone suggested spin the bottle. I knew it would be quite tame because of who was there. Long story short was that all the blokes were down to boxer shorts and all the girls in underwear except my wife who still had trousers on with her bra. She was declared the winner because no one else wanted to take anything off. It was then that I became aware all the lads were staring at my wife. It turns out the bra she had on was totally see through. Turned me on massively and led me down the path of wanting more people to see her. Will tell more later including the first time I saw my sil!
Old 12-19-2013, 08:48 AM

Thanked 7,432 Times in 287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie11 View Post
How did they see?
The first time, we had only been dating for a few weeks. We went to visit a friend of mine and we went to his neighborhood pool. We were the only 3 at the pool and after a while, she surprised us by tossing the pieces of her little black bikini onto the pool deck. She then climbed the ladder to get out of the pool, walked the long way around to the diving board and jumped in. She swam and lounged naked for about 20 minutes then some other people showed up and she put her suit back on.
The next time was a few years ago when an old high school friend of mine was staying with us for a few months. Before he moved in, she told him that she was topless around the house a lot and asked him if he was ok with that. He said he didn't mind and most evenings we would watch tv and have a few beers together and she would be topless. He was a gentleman about it and just enjoyed the view and never tried to grope her or anything.
One evening, I came home and he was on the couch and she was naked in the recliner. She had taken a shower and said she didn't feel like going upstairs to find undies.After that there were a couple more naked evenings, but most times she was just topless.
The third time was last summer when we vacationed with another family. After the kids were asleep the 4 adults would head out to the hot tub. Nobody wore swimsuits in the evenings.
As for friends who have seen her topless, several people have stopped by while she has been sunbathing in the back yard or met us at the river where she is topless more often than not.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:17 AM

Thanked 1,178 Times in 54 Posts
Default Naked Wives Club

I have 3 close personal friends. We all know each other and their wives and have known their previous GFs and Ex's as well. We see these ladies on a regular basis at their houses and at parties. Here is the fun part, what the ladies don't know is that we have all seen them completely naked in pics and videos that we have shown and traded amongst us guys. At parties is especially exciting as the wives are dressed nicely and us guys knowing exactly what is under those clothes. It makes for great party conversation amongst us guys.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:10 AM

Thanked 26,353 Times in 1,265 Posts

I have a friend that he and I have swapped nude pics of our wives for years, he is on his 2nd wife, his 1st wife was hotter looking, but he says 2nd wife if more fun sexually. He says his wife, or wives, would kill him if they knew he showed me their pics. My wife knows he has seen her and she loves they idea, although she doesn't want me to ever tell him that.

Some of my very old friends from college days have seen my wife when we all went skinny dipping at a swimming party over 40 years ago. Funny note is that my wife, then GF, was the only one of the girls who have shaved her bush a couple of weeks before the party, that wasn't done then. She got the nickname 'Fuzzy" from that night, she still laughs when someone calls he that.
Old 12-19-2013, 11:48 AM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

There have been quite a few of our close friends that have seen my wife nude or at least topless. We have spent a lot of time at the nude beach near our home and we have had people over that have used the pool or the spa with her/us. It's really not an issue for her. I don't think anyone has ever been in our pool or spa with any swim suits on.
There are so many times that my friends have seen her nude that it's just not that big of a thing.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:50 PM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 167 Posts
Default A few firsts

I've shared these stories on other thread so I will just give the short versions here. For more detail versions I can point you to the other threads or just PM me.

Her Best Friend: When we first started taking photos we used to just post them in a private yahoo group. She let her best friend know about it and obviously the friend asked to see. My gf said sure and invited her to the group. End result, my gf's best friend, husband, husband's brother and mother all saw her completely naked.

One of my Friends: I accidentally (it truly was an accident) emailed a friend of mine (who my gf knew but not very well) a completely nude photo of her. It lead to him seeing more photos of her naked.

My best friend: The first time he saw some of my gf, it was her idea. Of course he only got to see her in her panties or her naked backside. Eventually he got the full monty including some hardcore photos!
Old 12-20-2013, 04:44 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedskin2000 View Post
I've shared these stories on other thread so I will just give the short versions here. For more detail versions I can point you to the other threads or just PM me.

Her Best Friend: When we first started taking photos we used to just post them in a private yahoo group. She let her best friend know about it and obviously the friend asked to see. My gf said sure and invited her to the group. End result, my gf's best friend, husband, husband's brother and mother all saw her completely naked.

One of my Friends: I accidentally (it truly was an accident) emailed a friend of mine (who my gf knew but not very well) a completely nude photo of her. It lead to him seeing more photos of her naked.

My best friend: The first time he saw some of my gf, it was her idea. Of course he only got to see her in her panties or her naked backside. Eventually he got the full monty including some hardcore photos!
Best friends should share nude pics of their wives/girlfriends! I think there is a law somewhere that addresses that!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 09:37 PM

Thanked 15,521 Times in 918 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britboy View Post
Please tell us more about the brother in law
I 'accidentally' slipped in some nudes of my wife into some vacation pics that I was showing him.Obviously he took a great deal of interest in that.After that he always wanted to see anything new I had of her.Eventually a few years later,we actually got her to pose for some pictures for him.My ex never wanted to admit it.But she was a natural exhibitionist.No they never did anything other than him feeling her up some while picture taking.Once again,an incredible turn on.
Attached Thumbnails
k21.jpg  
The Following 68 Users Say Thank You to wildfire54 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2013, 11:53 PM

My friend is one of those guys who will immediately turn his head in the site of a naked woman. Its not that he isn't highly interested, he will do it because "its the right thing to do." You might say a true gentleman.

He is very good friends with my wife and I. I know he finds my wife attractive, but would never ever flirt or act on it in any way.

Ok, so I've wanted to show him some photos of the wife for a while, he is my best friend and I would like to share them with him. So, I recently injured my arm and one day an idea struck me. I knew he would be hanging out on friday night and I asked him if he could put a few heavy things on a shelf in the closet. Of course he agreed.

Well, we were doing some drinking and once he had a good buzz I reminded him I needed his help. Then for good measure I told him not to worry about it since he had been drinking. He objected and told me he would be glad to help me out. I got him to consider the job his idea that had to be done that night.

Earlier in the day I cleaned a section of the shelf. Then I placed a hustler magazine on top of a few 8x10 photos of my wife. They were of her stripping out of a black dress to matching black bra and panties and then a few topless photos followed by a thong shot and then one with her thong pulled aside from the front and then a shot of the thong pulled aside from the back. All together the photos showed everything.

I also placed around 10 4x6 photos of various poses including full frontal nudity to close ups of her bending over. There was nothing hiding in most of those photos. But I placed these photos on the edge of a box next to the clearing. It was a 50% percent chance at best that these photos would fall.

My friend starts to remove the magazine from the shelf, he picked up the magazine and the photos as one object and then started to flip through the hustler. He flipped through quickly and started to hand me the magazine when he noticed the large photos underneath it. He looked at the first one with my wife standing completely naked looking at the camera. He studied it for a few seconds and then had an "oh shit" moment and started to hand the photos to me while apologizing. I laughed and asked him what he was looking at.

I acted surprised that the photos were there and started to flip through them. I assured him it was ok and I wasn't mad and proceeded to show him the photos. Each one showed more than the last photo. Once we saw them all, he said that it was awesome and he really envied me.

I did what i set out to do and was happy with the situation. Now my friend is a clumsy fellow and when he put the box on the shelf he actually managed to knock off the other photos. I could not have planned it better if i tried. The smaller photos all fell and spread out into a decent sized pile.

He reached down to pick up these photos and he noticed that these photos were also of my wife. He scooped them kup and apologized. Once again I told him it was ok and proceeded to flip through the photos. These were much more close up and explicit. A few of the photos had her spreading her pussy with her fingers and bent over shots with her hands spreading herself wide.

I've known this guy my whole life and he has known my wife for 16 years and never seen her nude. My setup worked perfectly. He is still convinced that he just happened to be in the right place at the right time and saw everything my wife has to offer.
Old 12-21-2013, 07:09 AM

Thanked 31,141 Times in 1,366 Posts
Default A few

A few of my close friends have seen my wife's nude photos and videos. (Some of the videos and photos are very explicit).

It was a huge turn-on to share them with guys who knew her personally but even more of a thrill form that point on watching them looking at her whenever we were together knowing that they were thinking about her nude.

Tags
bff, friends, naked, sharing, topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016