Login
or
Register

Old 01-06-2014, 12:08 AM

Thanked 16,216 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default Old saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
I hear ya! One day I was lying back as my gf (now wife) finished me off with a handjob. I came so hard I shot myself in the face and covered the pillow. Why do they always think it's a lot funnier than we do?
I don't know about other countries but in Australia there is an old saying/question -

Q - Why does a dog lick his balls?
A - Because he can.

Meaning that lots of men would if they could. In fact some men can and in the film Shortbus which was on Youtube but seems to have gone but is on Dailymotion I was quite taken aback to see a shot of a guy sucking himself off and then cumming in his own mouth. This is in a "mainstream" movie and there is some very hot hetero and gay sex in the film.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sooty For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2014, 12:15 PM

Thanked 7,810 Times in 500 Posts
Default Where to come

So I had this on / off relationship with this girl I met thru a classified ad. We go out on our first date and by the end she was begging me to "take her." WTF is this 200 years ago? Needless to say, she would blow me in the car and when I came she would jack me off on my pants. Finally on the next BJ, I stopped her and told her either she stop or swallow as I can't go home with my load all over my pants.

That was it, she swallowed every drop.

I bet she still does.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:02 PM

It was at a party it was with a girl that I met. we started messing around in one of the bedrooms and she told me not to cum in her so when i was about to blow my load I grabbed someones jacket and released. Later when we were sitting with everyone I saw the person who's jacket it was leaving and noticed the dried up cum all over it, I nudged the girl I was with and we both looked at each other and grinned.
They went home with a little more then they came with
Old 02-08-2014, 12:07 PM

Freshman year of college I took up with my first real gf---a pretty, thin Chinese-American girl. She was a year ahead of me and pretty experienced. She was the first girl to give me a real b/j and the first girl I fucked. She and her roommate had kind of a strange relationship. They were super-close and seemed to have no boundaries between them. A couple of times my gf and I were in her dorm room getting busy on the lower bunk, completely buck naked, and the roommate came home and just walked in and hopped up into the top bunk like nothing was going on---even engaging in a little small talk. Like I said... it was kinda weird. At the same time, when things like that happened I would get really turned on, knowing that the roommate was watching me perform.

Anyway, their dorm room had its own bathroom with a sink, toilet and tub/shower. The roommie and gf thought nothing of going in to use the toilet while the other was using the sink or the shower. So one night, gf and I get back to the room and I'm planning on staying over. Rommie is not around at the moment, and as we're in the bathroom brushing teeth etc, we start to get frisky. After some making out, gf ends up sitting on the toilet in just her panties giving me a nice blow-job. Just to set the stage, whenever I've gotten head from the gf before, I always came in her mouth and she swallowed it. She had no problem with that. So I'm naked except for my boxers around my ankles. My gf was pretty good at giving head and I'm enjoying this, when we hear the door to the room open and the roomie come in. I was already close, but the thought of the roomie walking in is making me even more turned on. Sure enough, without even knocking she come busting into the bathroom where the two of us are occupied, sees us, stops short and says "Whoa!"

At this point I'm just about to come, but haven't said anything to my gf cause I'm distracted by the roomie. So my gf suddenly takes her mouth off my cock to say something to the roommate, and just kind of gives my cock a casual stroke with her hand while she's saying "What's up?" But between the roommate there looking at my erect cock, and how close I already was to coming, and the stroking, I lose it. I say "Shit!" and boom! I shoot a huge rope of come right into my gf's face from point-blank range. The first blast hits her sqaure in the nose and ends up on her cheek and forehead. She quickly covers my cock with her mouth again and catches the rest and sucks it down, but now she sitting there with her face covered in my come.

The roommate who saw all of this starts laughing like a fiend, and then we all three break up laughing. Then the roommate, still laughing, comes over and runs her finger across my gf's face to get a wad of come and says, "Oh poor thing! Let me help you with that..." and makes big show of sucking my come off of her fingers!

Needless to say, it was hot. Then the roommate, says "Get out of the way, I have to poop" and proceeds to push my gf off the toilet and drops her pants right there and starts to take a crap. That pretty much killed the mood, and I got myself out of the bathroom.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:23 PM
A user who abused the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs.1996 View Post
It was at a party it was with a girl that I met. we started messing around in one of the bedrooms and she told me not to cum in her so when i was about to blow my load I grabbed someones jacket and released. Later when we were sitting with everyone I saw the person who's jacket it was leaving and noticed the dried up cum all over it, I nudged the girl I was with and we both looked at each other and grinned.
They went home with a little more then they came with
hahahahahahaha! Nice!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thelilchinga For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2014, 02:36 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 207 Posts
Default Not me but a friend

New year's eve a friend and I were playing with my wife. Eventually she was jacking him off while rubbing his dick up and down on her pussy which both of them were enjoying. My friend got closer and closer to cumming and was sort of thrusting against her as she jacked him. When he was getting ready to cum my wife accidentally shifted a bit right when my friend happened to thrust forward, making the tip of his dick catch in her pussy. Then instead of sliding up her slit over her clit like before he ended up balls deep in her pussy, dumping his load in her. He freaked out for a bit and my wife did a little but we all ended up being ok with it. Neither of them intended for him to actually penetrate her, much less cum inside her, hence he technically came where he wasn't supposed to lol.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:39 AM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
New year's eve a friend and I were playing with my wife. Eventually she was jacking him off while rubbing his dick up and down on her pussy which both of them were enjoying. My friend got closer and closer to cumming and was sort of thrusting against her as she jacked him. When he was getting ready to cum my wife accidentally shifted a bit right when my friend happened to thrust forward, making the tip of his dick catch in her pussy. Then instead of sliding up her slit over her clit like before he ended up balls deep in her pussy, dumping his load in her. He freaked out for a bit and my wife did a little but we all ended up being ok with it. Neither of them intended for him to actually penetrate her, much less cum inside her, hence he technically came where he wasn't supposed to lol.
Those are the good accidents!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2014, 10:58 PM

Thanked 2,252 Times in 130 Posts
Thumbs up

Awesome stories! More pls..
The Following User Says Thank You to laz3boy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 05:27 AM

Thanked 2,153 Times in 167 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
Now thats one short and HOT story..you can almost visualize it....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ethnics For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2014, 02:11 AM

Before I was married, I came inside of three or four different girls after promising them I would pull out. I did it on purpose and I realise now how wrong it was and the great deal of trust theses young ladies had in me to offer there bodies to me in that way without protection. I lied to all of them, told them that I meant to pull out. I acted embarrassed as though I had prematurely cum. The truth is, I did it because it got me off. Completely selfish of me, but that's the real truth behind those incidents.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s