uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2011, 09:43 PM

Default hook up stories

How are you guys hooking up in one night stands? from eye contact to sex?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redblazerx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2011, 01:10 AM

Default Just before wedding

I was in San Antonio Texas for a convention, there was a meet and great cocktail party where I noticed a really cute young lady a few years younger than myself. She was really short maybe 5'1" with 34 C boobs that really looked great on her small frame. We were around the pool area with beer and wine meeting new attendes at the convention. I made a point to talk with the little beauty. She was a the convention with an older co-worker who appeared to be watching over her. After talking with her for a while she told me that she was at the meeting with her older co-worker that was watching her like her mother. She told me that she was engaged and was getting married on Saturday 12 days from that day and her future husband would be arriving in San Antonio in 2 days. We continued talking and drinking around the pool until the bar was closing and everyone was leaving for dinner. Her co-worker came over and asked her if she was ready to go to dinner. Thinking quickley I told her friend that we had planned on going to the resturant in the hotel for dinner and asked if she would like to join us for dinner. She looked at my new friend (I will call her little bit since she was kinda of short) and said are you OK, don't you want to go with me for dinner. Little bit told her that she was going to stay at the hotel for dinner with me and going to bed early and be ready for the next days meeting.

We went to the hotel resturant and had a nice dinner and fun talking and flirting. After dinner we walked back to the pool area we found an isolated area and sat down beside each other on a lounge chair and continued our after dinner conversation. We were laughing and talking with lots of body contact, I put an arm around her and pulled her close because it seemed natural. We kind of snuggled together, she looked up at me and I leaned in and started kissing her. Our tongues were dancing together as the kiss became deeper my hands moved to her breast. There was no resistance on her part and I could feel her nipples get hard as little peebles. After kissing and massaging her breast her hand moved to my lap and she was massaging my cock. She started fumbling for my zipper while we were kissing, when she foung the zipper she unzipped my fly and slid her hand into my pants and started rolling the head of my hard slick cock between her thumb and index finger. She pulled away from our kisses and whispered in my ear that she had to have me inside her. I told her that I was sharing a room with a co-worker and he was either in our room or would be back to the room soon. Little Bit said she could not go to her room since she was sharing with her older co-worker who would not approve of her being with me at all. We decided that we would take our chances and go to my room and hope that my roommate would not be there.

We walked to my room while kissing and touching each other. We got to my room and went in, I could see that my roommate was in his bed and appeared to already be sleeping. I whispered to Little Bit that my roommate was here and sleeping. I asked her what we should do, she responded by sliding her hand into my pants grabbing my cock and looking up at me. I asked her if we could go to her room, she shook her head no and pulled her button up blouse over her head. It was obvious that she had decided that whatever would happen would happen in my room with my roommate present.

We laid on the bed together kissing and licking each other. I looked over at my apparently sleeping roommate who had his back turned to my bed. We continued to remove clothes until we were both naked on top of the covers of my bed. I looked over at my room mate and saw that he had turned over and was now facing my bed. Little Bit and I worked our way into a 69 position. I licked her pussy, forced my tongue as deep as possible and licked her twithching clit making her cum on my tongue. Little Bit had swollowed me and was sucking me and licking trying to make me cum. It did not take long until I was cuming deep in her mouth, she was swallowing and sucking as I was having a wonderful orgasm in her mouth. We instinctiivley swithched positions and I slipped into her wet pussy. We wildley fucked each other until we were both cuming. When we were both finished cuming we looked over at my roommate he appeared to be sleeping, we could hardly supress laughter but somehow managed. After whispering to each other trying to decide what we should do Little Bit got on top of me and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She rubbed my cock back and forth up and down the length of her pussy until she was cuuming again. When she finished cuming she slid herself down on my cock. We fell asleep with her on top of me with my cock buried in her pussy.

I woke up to the sound of the shower, I looked over and my roommates bed was empty. He was in the shower and Little Bit was laying naked next to me. I pulled the covers over both of us and slipped my hard cock into her, she woke up with me inside her, she was humping on my cock and moaning loud. As we started cuming together my roommate stepped out of the bathroom. Little Bit rolled off me, I awarkdley introduced Little Bit to my roommate. Little Bit jumped out of bed covering her breast and headed to the bathroom. My roommate had seen Little Bit totally naked and watched us having sex in our bed next to him. He left the room before Little Bit came out of the shower. After towling off Little Bit came back to the bed and started licking me, after licking me back to a roaring hard we were kissing and licking each other again. After cuming again we got dressed and went down for a late breakfast.

I told Little Bit that I could not believe that we had fuc*d and sucked all night and she was about to be married. Little Bit told me that she had less than 24 hours until her husband to be would arrive in San Antoine. I was a little concerned and told her that I was concerned. Little Bit assured me that he would not suspect anything, and told me that she wanted to be full of my cum when he fuc*ed her when he arrived.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:04 AM

Thanked 1,281 Times in 97 Posts

When I was in my mid-twenties I was in a bar on New Years Eve. About 1 a.m. a pretty, young, short, thin lady in her early 20s came up to me asking if I would buy her a drink. I did, and she told me that she had just broken up with her boyfriend. After about an hour of chatting I offered to drive her home. She said that she would appreciate a lift to her mom's place, since she had been living with "that asshole", and wouldn't go back there under any circumstances.

When we got to her mom's place it was empty. She figured that her mom had gone to a New Years party too, and that she would likely be out all night. She got a couple of beers out of the fridge, turned on the TV, then we started making out. It wasn't long before we were naked and having sex on the carpet in the living room.

I was getting close anyway, and suddenly she made some moves that I had never felt a woman do before. As it turned out, she had heard her mom's key in the lock and was trying to stand up and scurry to another room. Unfortunately I didn't hear it and was still on her. Her unexpected moves pushed me right over the edge. She managed to push me off and stand up just as I was starting to cum. Her mom entered the room (the front door opened right into the living room), saw us, and started yelling at her daughter, calling her a wh*r*. Still on my knees, I shot one spurt into the carpet, jumped to my feet, but continued to ejaculate for four or five more squirts. Her mom looked at me, saw me shooting cum, and immediately started yelling at me to get the fuck out of her house. I grabbed my clothes, ran outside naked, and didn't stop to dress until I reached my car.

I returned to that bar several times after that, but never saw her again. I was damned sure not going back to her mom's place.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2011, 04:46 PM

Thanked 4,018 Times in 230 Posts

jinx, that's a great story. Thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
doggie style while hubby shoots video

1m:02s

07-10-2017
Natalie stripps

3m:38s

09-02-2015
Ms Average sucks part 2

1m:52s

09-04-2018
Sniff