Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2024, 04:57 PM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
Very likely due the camera everyone now carry’s in their pocket and then posts to anti-social media. It’s a shame
My guess it is not so much the all presents cameras, but the fact that they often end up on the internet.
In my younger years, I've had female friends who were topless on a beach that didn't mind their picture being taken.
But they knew there were only a few people that were going to see that picture.
However, nowadays, such pictures end up on the internet for all to see and to be found and it is hard to get them removed.
My wife isn't a prude, far from actually, but all pics we post online are faceless.
Not all our friends, family or colleagues need to see them. It's our guilty pleasure.
Old 01-18-2024, 06:38 PM

Thanked 1,889 Times in 76 Posts

Technically it wasn't a sheer shirt, but I think it fits here. I was visiting some friends in New Smyrna Beach Florida in the eighties. I walked to a surf shop, spent too much money there, and then on my walk back I stopped at a grocery to get a coke. Outside of the grocery they had fundraiser going on for a local kids football team and also for their cheerleading squad. The football coach who was there was big, ripped, and clearly he had played at least at the college level, if not higher. The coach of the cheerleading squad, who I think was his wife, was an absolute knockout. Tall, blonde, beautiful. Im sure she had been cheerleading at whatever school they met at, but for today she was wearing a football jersey for the little league team.

I didn't really think too much about it until when I got in the checkout line. I probably dawdled at the magazines, but by the time i got in line she was in line in front of me. It was a saturday, so the checkout line was very long, and it was then i noticed something nice about her shirt. At that time, football jerseys, particularly in the deep south, were made of a wider mesh material, and you could see right through hers. It was yellow or white, and I about dropped my coke when i noticed. I am certain she caught me looking, but made no effort to conceal herself. I can't remember if she laughed or rolled her eyes, but she did not seem to care one bit. I was a teenager after all, but still, after paying I got out of there pretty quick. When I was leaving she was talking to her husband, and I didn't care to find out how he felt about it, if she was telling him about me.

SO not quite a see through, at least in the conventional sense.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to msmyrtle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2024, 01:35 PM

Default Do you think this makes me look to naked?

I have a very particular affiliations with one see-through top. This is not about my seeing one, but my (now) ex-wife wearing one. While waiting for a bus in a tiny village in Europe, we burned some time by stopping in a local shop. The village was apparently known for its crocheting, table cloths, place mats, that kind of thing, which I don’t find very interesting. But my wife discovered a hand-crocheted vest that she thought was just charming. The owner’s wife let her into the back of the shop to try it on. When she came out to show me, the owner himself was falling all over himself to get a view, since my wife’s breasts were fully on display through the openwork of this thing. Perhaps it was the attention, but she was so pleased with this vest that she bought it.

A couple of years later. As far as I can recall, she never got an opportunity to wear the vest, since a girl walking around with her breasts on view is frowned on by some. But at the end of one summer we were visiting her parents, and she arranged to have a formal portrait done for them. For reasons that are not clear to me, she brought this vest along to the photoshoot. As I knew nothing about this photoshoot beforehand, everything I know about it is from her rather flawed description she gave me afterwards. After some shots with a blouse she liked, she went into the changing room and returned with the vest on. The photographer was apparently as confused by her fashion choice as later I was, since why would one wear a see-through vest for a portrait for one’s parents? But he also sensed an opportunity. Since she had taken the initiative of exposing her breasts, he drew attention to her partial nudity by pointing out to her that he could see her nipples through the vest. That of course was the whole point of this item, but it did break the ice of talking about her body. He told her he had some makeup he could put on her breasts to reduce the conspicuousness of the effect. It’s not clear to me whether he meant that the makeup would hide her nipples, or soften the tanlines on her breasts. She didn’t tell me whether she actually accepted his kind offer, but inspired by her willingness to expose herself, he then asked if she would like to do some “artistic” nudes. She agreed and went back into the changing room to undress.

He proceeded to take a series of close shots of various parts of her body. As you can probably see coming, things got out of hand, and he by the end of the photoshoot he succeeded in making a cuckold of me right there on the floor of his studio. I have posted a sample of the sequence of her from blouse to see-through vest to nude below. The full set of photos, as well as a written account of the entire photoshoot event are posted on my profile page. Beware the effects of a see-through vest!
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg  

3.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to regn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2024, 09:57 AM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Breasts on display

First time I ever saw a girl in a sheer blouse was at an art gallery opening. Most of the women there were dressed in revealing outfits, but there was this one girl in particular in a thin gauzy white top and no bra. The gossamer fabric was just hanging from her pointed nipples. Other guys were just circulating around her, too stunned to say anything. Me, being crude and uncouth and without any grace or manners, I just walked up to her and blurted out about how pretty I thought her breasts looked. She was not offended at all, said that's why she put them (her tits) on display.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2024, 09:40 PM

Thanked 25,734 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default High school..

Sitting alone in the cafeteria , this girl who wanted to go out w me, sat accross the table wearing a very sheer shirt w a floral sheer bra & mini skirt.......

She was trying to attract my attention...she did!!!!

We went out for 6 months...
Old 02-24-2024, 07:10 PM

Thumbs up Sheer black top

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
World's Fair, 1964. One of the national pavilions (German, maybe). The shop girl was wearing a thin nearly transparent black top, braless. Unfortunately, the top had pockets over her small breasts, so I could not see her nipples. Very memorable for a teenager...
DR
I wasn't a teenager when I saw a very attractive lady in a similar sheer black top - it was a college alumni dinner. She (a Blasian) and her husband were both engineers. So, he was in a very nice suit with a good tie and she had on a very attractive long skirt with a sheer black blouse and nothing under it. Just like your example, it seems that the pockets (two) were placed just in the right place to cover the nipples in most situations. That was pretty cool, and I admired her wearing something like that at a sort of stuffy alumni event - maybe that's why she wore it, to loosen things up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2024, 07:17 PM

Smile Peasant Shirts

My first good recollection of a sheer sort of blouse worn by a mature female when I would have noticed it was when I was a teenager. The daughter of some family friends was attending medical school nearby and she came to my parents' house for a weekend. In the morning she came to breakfast with jeans and a peasant shirt, and the darkness of her areolae was evident almost the entire time, emphasized, of course, when the shirt would pull tight. I didn't think of it as too sexual, since it was the 70s and she often wore things like that, but it was nice. Later, when I was in college, I visited her and we had an informal dinner where she had on another peasant shirt. Then she would wear silk blouses, too. Eventually we got into a relationship for a few years and I got to enjoy the fruits there, but I was happy that she wore such things - other people could see generous glimpses of what I was able to enjoy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s