uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2022, 09:48 AM

Default bathtime

Walked in on a girl having a bath........I apologised for half an hour!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lorac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2022, 01:21 PM

Thanked 2,897 Times in 119 Posts

A few years ago the best friend of my ex-girlfriend spend the weekend at our place. She slept on the couch in the living room. I woke early the next morning so I walked to the bathroom, but it was already taken. Then I walked through the living room to the kitchen and prepared myself a breakfast and I made some coffee.

When I went back to the living room the best friend of my girlfriend was standing there. She was naked. Her towel was beneath her feet. She was holding her panties in both hands in front of her.

I consider myself a decent guy. I didn't intend to look, but you know how it works. In a fraction of a second I scanned her entire body. She is a natural red head. Her skin was very white. She had a huge red bush. She had nice breasts but they were already sagging (even though she was just nineteen or twenty years old). When I looked at her face I saw her bright blue eyes looking back at me and I quickly apologized and she said something like: "It's ok!" She seemed more amused than embarrassed. And I quickly turned around, and then I felt my breakfast sliding off my plate.

A few moments later I heard my girlfriend: "Good morning! How did you sleep? Couch wasn't too hard? And why is there a sandwich on the floor!?"
Old 11-01-2022, 01:35 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts
Default Back in college

Back in college I lived in an apartment with 3 other male roommates. All the bedrooms were upstairs but there was a half bath downstairs. I came home from class one day and had to piss bad. Rather than go upstairs, I went to the downstairs bathroom. I opened the door and was staring at the bare ass of one of my mate’s girlfriend. There was also a mirror above the sink which let me see her tits and bush. I said sorry and closed the door. Come to find out she was changing into a bathing suit to go to the pool at our complex. No one but her BF was there so she didn’t lock the door.

I apologized when she changed but she said she should have locked the door. For about two months, every time she saw me she would turn beet red.
Old 11-04-2022, 08:48 AM

Thanked 2,961 Times in 232 Posts

My in-laws are neighbors, and my MIL will pop over with no warning most of the time. My wife (GF at the time) had been cleaning our house while I took care of yard work.

My wife intercepted me at the door covered in grass and wasn't letting me in. She told me to go around the back of the house, had me strip down, and hosed me off prison style . My MIL must have seen me dart around the back and busted through our gate to see me getting firehosed next to our back porch. She didn't stay long but kind of froze for a second until my wife yelled "MOmmmm" at her. It was funny after the fact.
Old 11-07-2022, 06:10 PM

Thanked 2,090 Times in 97 Posts
Default A Friend Walks In

A few years ago, I traveled to visit a friend for a party around the holidays. I brought a girl who I had been out with a few times. She was a pretty laid-back person but was extremely shy about her body. She was really into rock climbing, so her body was really toned including her spectacular ass. My friend is an ass guy so I knew he would be checking her out. We helped setup the party and she excused herself to go change.

After a few minutes she returned, and her face was red. She told me she went into change and had taken off her pants when my friend walked in the room by accident. He told her he didn't realize she was in there and apologized. Now I know my friend and knew she was in there. He was definitely trying to sneak a peek I was just hoping he got a good view. I tried to assure her he didn't see anything, but she said, "my pants were off he saw my entire ass". Such a turn-on to hear. She got over it quickly and we had a great time.

I did text him later though
Attached Thumbnails
text.jpg  
Old 11-08-2022, 09:00 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Florida trip

I was in Florida a few years ago there was a women living with my inlaws about early 30's very pretty,one day my brother in law and I got back to the house from fishing and I walked out to the pool and found Chrissy skinny dipping she asked me to go in and get her a towel,I went in and got her a wash cloth and said come out and dry off,but after thinking about it years later i bet she waited for us to come home and did what I've done a few times with my sister in laws,mother in laws and other friends,i've done it many times for excitement and it always went well,I just pretended It just happened and not a set up.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2022, 12:18 PM

Default Shower

I will come at this from the other side. While I was in college, I would spend time running to stay in shape. I had missed several days and it was a nice day on Sunday. I went to the locker room and got ready for my run. I ran about 3 miles and came back. No one was in the locker room. I hadn't seen anyone since I had arrived there for my run. I took off my things and grabbed a towel and went into the shower room. I was taking a nice leisurely shower and when I turned off the water and turned toward the door, I saw two guys standing there watching me. They were standing near where my towel was hanging, I didn't have a choice and didn't want them to know I was a little scared. I walked toward them and one of them took my towel and I didn't have a choice I followed them to my locker. That told me they had watched me through my whole shower. When I got to the locker he handed me my towel they both sat down on benches and watched me dry off and get dressed. I don't think they spoke English they just smiled.
Old 11-13-2022, 04:17 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 261 Posts

I have a couple.

Once on a road trip I had to pee super bad so I pulled off as soon as I got to the city, and this junky gas station had one bathroom. I opened the door and this black chick was just pulling up her pants, she screamed, and kind of jumped one foot then the other and I saw her black curly bush. I closed the door and went outside quick. I peed behind the building.

The other is even better. I was living with a friend who had a knock-out girlfriend, slim with big tits. I opened the unlocked door to our apartment, and she was laying down and yelped and pulled up her pants. I thought she was changing (she wore tight jeans a lot) but thinking back, I'm pretty sure she was masturbating, judging by how red she was.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gwm For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2022, 05:42 AM

Default walk in

My wife told me when she was changing into a bathing suit when she was 18 at the beach,she was totally naked and this boy walked right into the womens changing room looked at her said nothing and changed also.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2022, 12:37 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

When I was a teen I went over to a friends house to swim, we were in his room putting on our suits, his mom, a milf, just walked in while we were nude to hang clothes in his closet. I was shocked but it seemed normal to them, who was I to judge.

I came home after work one day and walked into my SIL standig topless while my wife was pinning a dress on her, she hand bra'd for a few seconds until my wife reminded her that we had all been skinny dipping a few times. I made her a vodka tonic and all was good.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016