or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2014, 12:24 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousfun View Post
"then he ended up fucking her a few years later"

Would love to hear the story on this one, assuming it is not a sore point with you.

Well it is a very long story over several years... but the main part i guess is that me and the wife had talked about her with others for years, he got a divorce was here all the time.... we would bring him up during sex after he left...she would be so turned on.....he had wanted her for years and started coming onto her and seduced her... she went to his house one day while i was at work and he fucked her twice...

i actually wrote a very long true story about it that no one has read yet lol
Old 06-18-2014, 11:09 PM

Thanked 1,081 Times in 85 Posts

Well, my best friend, wife I have seen naked more then once

both before she was married to him and since.. not sure he knows
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GE1971 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 08:18 AM

I saw my best mates girlfriends pussy and i defiantly wasent supposed to see that.... it was during world cup 2006 England played Portugal and of course lost on penalties... anyway my bird (melanie) at the time used to go out drinking with my best mates bird (gina) and this is the story of how i saw her gash.... Me and my bird had brought a house in the next town to where i grew up and all my mates still lived there, fortunately my mates bird was from the town we had moved to so went for a few beers with her dad and my bird tagged along..... on this day my bird Mel had to go to work at night but still went on the piss as you do when your in your early 20's whereas i had to work in the day so i didnt join them in the pub... the plan was for Mel to have a few beers come home with gina, mel was to go to work and me and gina to go to catch the bus to watch the game in the pub with my mates..... Anyway an hour before kick off Mel staggers in holding gina up both as pissed as farts.... Mel tells me that ginas been sick and aint going no where and Mel aint going to work and to call in sick for her..... so i called in sick for Mel, put her to bed came down to find gina asleep on the sofa across from the one i was sitting on... she was wearing little shorts and as she must have fell on the sofa they had stretched to the side tacking her thong with it and exposing her 19 year old shaved pussy... no way was i going to move her from this postion so a quick text to my mate advising they were to pissed to come meet them and i couldnt be arsed to get the bus.... so i sat there can of fosters in one hand, TV remote in the other and ginas pussy on display for a full 120 minutes of footie..... would have been the perfect day if England would have won.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:45 AM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

incredible difficult to read, but I assume it was a nice view
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 09:57 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekaiser81 View Post
I saw my best mates girlfriends pussy and i defiantly wasent supposed to see that.... it was during world cup 2006 England played Portugal and of course lost on penalties... anyway my bird (melanie) at the time used to go out drinking with my best mates bird (gina) and this is the story of how i saw her gash.... Me and my bird had brought a house in the next town to where i grew up and all my mates still lived there, fortunately my mates bird was from the town we had moved to so went for a few beers with her dad and my bird tagged along..... on this day my bird Mel had to go to work at night but still went on the piss as you do when your in your early 20's whereas i had to work in the day so i didnt join them in the pub... the plan was for Mel to have a few beers come home with gina, mel was to go to work and me and gina to go to catch the bus to watch the game in the pub with my mates..... Anyway an hour before kick off Mel staggers in holding gina up both as pissed as farts.... Mel tells me that ginas been sick and aint going no where and Mel aint going to work and to call in sick for her..... so i called in sick for Mel, put her to bed came down to find gina asleep on the sofa across from the one i was sitting on... she was wearing little shorts and as she must have fell on the sofa they had stretched to the side tacking her thong with it and exposing her 19 year old shaved pussy... no way was i going to move her from this postion so a quick text to my mate advising they were to pissed to come meet them and i couldnt be arsed to get the bus.... so i sat there can of fosters in one hand, TV remote in the other and ginas pussy on display for a full 120 minutes of footie..... would have been the perfect day if England would have won.
Cool! but that last bit about England winning is funny as shit... Well done!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
incredible difficult to read, but I assume it was a nice view
whats difficult about it?
Old 06-20-2014, 08:19 AM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekaiser81 View Post
whats difficult about it?
there are so many words missing that many sentences actually are just some words grouped between dots.
Also using different words for exactly the same thing/person makes it difficult to follow.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2014, 11:11 AM

Thanked 2,133 Times in 71 Posts
Default I love fixing PCs

Probably not that unique, but I've gotten lucky twice finding 'deleted' pics on my friend's PC's when they asked me to tune them up. I'm known in our group as the techie, so whenever someone gets a virus or has a problem they call me. I usually take the equipment back to my house to work on it and spend some time snooping around looking for pics and stuff. Twice I've found deleted pictures. I'm pretty sure one of them was trading their pics with people on Yahoo, they had a lot of pics that they had received in their cache directory. I've tried to catch him online at Yahoo but he's never responded to my contact request.

I was pleasantly surprised by both of them, both women looked very good naked, I would not have guessed as they are both outwardly very conservative. One was a lot of posed pictures, nothing XXX, in lingerie and such, I would describe as Playboy-type pics. The other was far more explicit with a lot of hardcore. Obviously enjoyed both but never told either that I saw them (and kept copies).

cj
Old 06-23-2014, 04:45 AM

Thanked 2,183 Times in 138 Posts

I have a few stories like this. Most of which I've posted to other places on here. One was when I accidentally came across a naked photo of my mates wife. She and my wife shared a house at uni together. My wife (gf at the time) asked me to get something from a chest of drawers they shared. I opened one up and found this picture. Wrong draw apparently. Really wish I'd kept it. Needless to say I looked at it a lot.
Another one is seeing my sil. My wife's parents have a converted barn. The loft is in the process of being converted and had a sky light from the bathroom. Which basically meant you could see straight down into it. Obviously few ever went in the loft especially when someone was using the bathroom. Anyway, I was asked to go and get something, about the same time my sil went in the shower. She didn't think twice because she assumed her husband was in the loft. I watched her pee then get undressed and shower. Only stopped looking when my wife asked if I'd found what she sent me for yet.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
there are so many words missing that many sentences actually are just some words grouped between dots.
Also using different words for exactly the same thing/person makes it difficult to follow.
Ive read it a few times and dont really see what you mean but hey ho thats how we some folk talk in the UK. We aint all like you see on your TV in the good US of A.

Some of the "stories" that are added in this sub section of the forum and classed as "true" get through and you are patronising me because you cant read my post properly... think ill leave you to it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thekaiser81 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s