uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2011, 01:40 PM

Default Holiday Balcony Nudity

I would hope that lots of people would have true stories of holiday nudity that could share with us. As an experienced voyeur of many years standing I have loads of stories I can think of detailing females being careless about their nudity whilst being relaxed on holiday. The first time I ever remember seeing a lady nude in this situation was when I was in my mid teens and absent mindedly staring out into the distance from my holiday balcony first thing in the morning. Across from my balcony about 50 feet away a set of curtains opened and a girl (about 19 or 20) stepped out completely naked and picked up her bikini and towel. I got a great view of her pert tits and neat bush before she went back in. Lasted only a few seconds but is still burned into my memory over 20 years later. I then got a sun lounged near this girl that day and she really was a looker.

I have loads more stories if people are interested in hearing them.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:43 PM

Yes please
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waynewa For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 04:37 PM

yessir
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 812white For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2011, 06:25 PM

A few years ago I was staying in a hotel in Tenerife. One afternoon I was subathing on the roof terrace and heard a lot of noise from below. When I looked down I was looking at the pool of the hotel next door. There were two girls late teens messing around in the pool whilst their boyfriends were sat with their feet in the pool. It was too far down to see clearly but both girls looked pretty hot with nice tanned bodies. I kept an eye on them periodically over the next hour or so taking regular fag breaks to justify looking over the side. After an hour or so the girls started packing up and I thought my fun was over for the day. The girls and their fellas disappeared back into their hotel and I started scanning the balconies to see whether they would reappear. Within a couple of minutes a balcony door opened and one of the lads came out and sat down smoking a fag. This balcony was almost at same height as I was directly opposite so I had a great view but was worried about being seen. I crouched slightly so I wasn't so obvious and started looking all around so I would look less suspicious. Anyway a minute or two later a girl appeared on the balcony wearing a towel with a Welsh flag on. As described earlier she was tanned, brunette and I could now see she had a ridiculously pretty face. She had her bikini in her hand and hung it over the balcony railings before immediately turning to head back inside. I kept watching though and as soon as she disappeard back into the bedroom shedropped the towel onto a chair and stood there facing away from before disappearing from view I assume to lie down. I got a great view though of her lovely peachy bum before she moved. I had to keep watching and sure enough within a few minutes she appeared at the balcony door to talk to her fella. She was obviously aware of her nudity and did not actually come out onto balcony but due to my position I had a great view of her smaller than average boobs and what looked to be a completely bald pussy. She looked like she had an all over tan as well which was a great turn on. When her quick conversation ended she went back inside and I retreated to my room to take care of a little problem!!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:51 PM

My holiday this past summer was more frustrating than rewarding. I had a great 4th floor room with a balcony overlooking about 20 rooms opposite and around 10 to the left side of my balcony. There were a group of 3 girls staying in a room opposite but slightly to the left. As such I had a good clear view of their balcony but could only see a little bit into their room. Of the three girls there was a stunner who was well tanned, very pretty face with smallish boobs. There was a plainish looking girl but with the hottest body and a larger ginger girl who was not fat exactly but not a looker. From what I saw the girls were often nude or topless in their room but I struggled to ever get a good view. The plain girl with the nice body was often topless on the balcony but always covered her boobs with her arm or hands. On one occasion the hot tanned girl got changed just inside the door from her bikini into her bra and panties but my view only allowed me to see a tiny part of her body from the side/behind. If I had only been a couple of balconies down I would have had a great view. Unfortunately the only good view I got was one evening when the ginger girl walked up topless to the balcony door in order to shut the curtains. She had pretty big norks that looked great but as I said previously she was no oil painting. All in all it was a frustrating 10 days of watching their room. None of them sunbathed topless by the pool either although the hot one wore some lovely suits that left little to the imagination!
Old 12-04-2011, 04:13 AM

Staying with this last summer I have a few more situations to describe. The first happened on my first day. We arrived late afternoon at the hotel and when we were taken to our room the first thing I do is check out the balcony, as described in above post I had a good view of a lot of balconies so was looking forward to getting some great memories. Within an hour people started returning from the pool. A curtain and door opened on a balcony one level down to my left. Because of the set up of this room and my position I could see the whole balcony as well as into most of the room. It was a fella who opened the curtain to the balcony, he was nude and threw his wet swimming shorts onto balcony table but remained inside. His wife or girlfriend was playing with her hair in the mirror stood in a nice red bikini. She was fairly short with curly dark hair, possibly auburn. She was probably 30 or so but looked good for it. She disappeared into the bathroom out of view. I kept an eye on te room whilst the fella walked around doing whatever. The lady had disappeared for a while so I assumed she was having a shower and would not provide a show. However, after 5 or maybe 10 minutes she walked out bathroom totally naked. Now there was no light on in the room as it was still light outside but I still had a good view of her lovely boobs and bush between he legs. I dont know if she spotted me on my balcony or not because as she got closer to door she covered her bush with her hands and then her fella leaned over her and shut the curtain again. It must have been their last day of holiday as an old couple were in the room by next morning.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:18 AM

I still have dozens more over last few years if people want to hear them, would be nice if others had stories as well.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chesney78 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 05:38 AM

Thanked 26,795 Times in 745 Posts
Default my contribution

i believe a picture says a 1000 words
Attached Thumbnails
bal.jpg  

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=86073

.................................................. .................................................. ........... Come and click thanks
Old 12-04-2011, 05:52 PM

Another good one this last summer involves a girl probably around age 20 who was on holiday with her mum. She was a serious sunbather who spent all day by the pool. Only ever went topless when lying on her front so nothing to see. She had reasonably large boobs and a cracking little arse. After a few days I noticed she was staying in a room on the same floor as me but off to the left. However, she spent very little time on the balcony. I could though due to my position see into their room and see their sofa, chair and bed. Many times she appeared in view in just a small towel but never quite managed to show off anything until almost the end of the holiday. one early evening she was lying on her bed in just a White towel. I was only occasionally looking over as there were better sites to see but from corner of my eye I noticed movement and was shocked to see she was now sat on edge of bed facing window and due to that me the best bit was the fact that she had removed the towel and was sat wearing what looked like orange knickers and nothing else. She then started rubbing what I assume was aftersun into her legs. For several minutes I had a great view of both her boobs in a great position while she was leaning down. Before standing up she reput on her towel and I didn't get any other views on the holiday.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:12 PM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default I stayed at a European Resort in West Africa

This would have been in December of 1982. I spent a week at a beach hotel in Lome, Togo. At night after the families with kids had gone to bed, the young adults cavorted in the swimming pool. Most of the women were topless and some of them and a few of the men were completely nude. The pool was clearly lit and they were clearly visible from the rooms and balconies on that side of the hotel. If they got too rowdy the hotel staff would come out and shut things down.

Tags
balcony

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12