uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2024, 11:09 AM

Default Rubbing one (or two) out

A few months ago Fall 2023 we spent a week in Aruba. The hotel rooms had balconies but they were really small, Just 30" wide, six feet long and all railings. No wall/partition from the deck up and definitely no room for a chair. Essentially only enough space to check the weather - or so I thought.

A few days in we found ourselves sitting at the pool reading and sipping cocktails. Sometime around noon or 1pm D said she was going to the room to grab some snacks, and returned about 20 minutes later. Relaxation & cocktails ensued as usual for the rest of the afternoon. At one point a couple of hours later we were floating around the pool and she said "You know, while I was gone I took care of myself. That's why I was gone so long." I smiled and reminded her I always approve of such behavior, especially on vacation. She continued with "Yes, but I did it out on the balcony of our room with my crave." (crave is a small vibrator one can wear as a necklace, about half the size of a new pencil). She said it was totally unplanned, just a very spontaneous act where she just seized the moment. She described where and how she sat, pulling her bikini bottoms to the side for access. I had quite a different profile in my trunks when we stepped out of the pool after hearing this!

Later that evening when we returned from dinner I asked if she would re-create the scene for me. I soon learned the mood was not there and I got a "No way, I'm not doing that again. I almost did not tell you because I knew you would ask me to do it again. It was totally spontaneous and exciting when it happened, planning it is not cool. I will NOT do that again so don't ask." This well trained husband took the hint, and went downstairs to the courtyard bar to have a cigar. While sitting outside enjoying my bourbon & cigar, I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the balcony of our room - which was right above where I was sitting. It was 10pm and dark, and I could not believe how exposed (and well lit) the small balcony actually was. D came downstairs and joined me for a drink a half-hour later, and I pointed out where our room was from our perspective. She raised an eyebrow and said "Wow, that is pretty open. You think anyone saw me?" My reply was even if someone did, they probably could not tell what you were doing since you were sitting down on the floor so I would not worry about it.

The next evening we had a few more drinks at dinner than usual, and D had taken an edible. When we got back to the room she was feeling good, definitely in a sexy sort of mood. She changed into a white sweater vest and a micro-short jean skirt (no bra or panties) to accompany me to the outdoor courtyard lounge for drinks. I had a cigar and bourbon, she had a couple shots of tequila. It was a really quiet night in the lounge so we returned to our room around 10pm.

While I was in the bathroom, she took off her jean skirt and sandals and went to the balcony with her crave. I thought she might be out there smoking, but after a minute I opened the slider to check and saw her sitting on the floor in only the sweater vest working on herself. The balcony was so small, that when I slid the door open more than a few inches it hit her back, breaking the concentration she had at the moment. She smiled and asked for a few minutes to herself to get things going. I obliged and closed the slider, except for about 4 inches. Being the opportunist I am, I waited a couple of minutes to assure things were moving along, and grabbed my phone to document the moment. I stuck the phone out through the crack in the slider and snapped a few pictures before she noticed the flash and insisted I stop. I left her alone for a few more minutes and she came back in the room with a smile, dripping wet and satisfied. We joked about things for a minute, poured some wine, and she decided to return to the balcony for another round. This time I left the slider open, and did not bother her for a couple of minutes. When I did step out there she was hot and heavy in the moment, sitting against the window legs spread with her feet against the railing. She reached over and pulled my boxers down, and took me in her mouth while she worked herself to a frenzy. I glanced out to the right and noticed of the 100+ room balconies I could see (the hotel is a "U" shape and we were in the bottom of the curve) there was one guy a floor above us about 60 feet to the side watching us intently while he smoked a cigarette on his balcony. I whispered to D we were being watched and she paused for a minute. She looked over at him, turned back to me and said "I don't care" as she put my cock back in her mouth. Thirty seconds later she had an intense orgasm. It took her a minute to get up to return to the room, she was a bit cramped from contorting in her sitting position so long. She stepped over to the open half of the slider (one step actually), turned and grabbed the railing sticking her ass in the air back into the room through the open half of the slider and said "Fuck Me". I obliged immediately of course, and she and I both made eye contact with the guy watching us while I fucked her from behind against the railing. A few pumps in I realized we were quite "backlit", so I told D to remain exactly where she was and took a second to turn off all lights in the room before sliding back in. It was only a minute or two until I finished, but our voyeur stayed for the whole show.

Of course a good story must have pictures, so I have attached one of D early on in the act that night, and one I took the night before from my seat at the courtyard lounge. In retrospect, seeing how well lit the building is I don't think turning off the lights really made a difference.
Attached Thumbnails
Balcony 1.jpg   Balcony 2.jpg  

Old 01-25-2024, 06:46 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts

Great story, and that first photo is incredible! I wonder if she might enjoy a bit of restraint- she's really wedged herself in there with her legs pinned out wide-

Thanks for sharing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2024, 07:40 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotictimes View Post
. The hotel rooms had balconies but they were really small, Just 30" wide, six feet long and all railings. No wall/partition from the deck up and definitely no room for a chair. Essentially only enough space to check the weather - or so I thought.
Wow. That really is tiny! And well done to your wife for enjoying herself on vacation. I have similar stories for my wife but she wouldn't be so forthright about doing so and I'd have to get her worked up first. But once she's on that balcony and enjoying herself everything else fades away.
The Following User Says Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2024, 09:46 AM

Default Ibiza Balcony Blowjob

For our Ibiza trip a few years ago we rented an appartment in a small town next to a nude beach. It was a two story building with 3 apartment on the ground floor and three apartment on the first floor. Each apartment had a balcony facing towards the sea. We had the middle apartment on the ground floor. The balconies were seperated by a small hedge, but it was pretty dry and it was easy to see through if you wanted to.
In front of our balcony was a little garden and then a small road leading to the beach. Behind the road there was a cliff.

A couple (probably in their late 30s/early 40s) was staying next to us. When we arrived we had a short chat but that was it. We soon discovered that they spent their whole day on the nude beach. We explored the island a lot but we also went to the beach for a short time every day. They were good looking, obvisously very tanned. She had small boobs and was very slim.

Knowing that they were nudist too we stopped wearing clothes when on our balcony because they were pretty much the only ones that could really see us. They had to walk past our balcony to get out of their appartment.

Over time we got more risky, we started massaging each other on the balcony and cuddling naked. They mostly just walked past and didn't look in our direction. But they were never naked on their balcony.

One day we got up late and thought that they were already at the beach. We were both horny and after a few minutes my wife started sucking my cock. I was looking towards the garden and my wife was kneeling between my legs sucking my cock while sticking her ass towards the garden.

Suddenly I noticed our neighbours walking past our balcony. When they saw us they stopped for a short moment staring directly at my wifes ass and then continued walking past. I didn't tell my wife.
She wanted to feel my dick inside her to I started fucking her doggystyle facing the garden. After a few minutes our neighbours came back and again stopped in front of our balcony looking at us. I immediatly stopped and we looked at each other. As I have written before one amazing trait of my wife is that she looses all inhibition while having sex so she commanded me to continue fucking her. And of course I did. Our neighbours smiled and walked along.

Apparently they forgot something in their appartment because a few minutes later they walked past our balcony again while my wife was riding my cock. Again they stopped for a while and watched us and continued their journey.

I really hoped that we would have inspired them to try sex on their balcony as well but unfortunately it didn't happen or we were not there at the same time.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2024, 09:07 PM

Thanked 2,470 Times in 332 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotictimes View Post
A few months ago Fall 2023 we spent a week in Aruba. The hotel rooms had balconies but they were really small, Just 30" wide, six feet long and all railings. No wall/partition from the deck up and definitely no room for a chair. Essentially only enough space to check the weather - or so I thought.

A few days in we found ourselves sitting at the pool reading and sipping cocktails. Sometime around noon or 1pm D said she was going to the room to grab some snacks, and returned about 20 minutes later. Relaxation & cocktails ensued as usual for the rest of the afternoon. At one point a couple of hours later we were floating around the pool and she said "You know, while I was gone I took care of myself. That's why I was gone so long." I smiled and reminded her I always approve of such behavior, especially on vacation. She continued with "Yes, but I did it out on the balcony of our room with my crave." (crave is a small vibrator one can wear as a necklace, about half the size of a new pencil). She said it was totally unplanned, just a very spontaneous act where she just seized the moment. She described where and how she sat, pulling her bikini bottoms to the side for access. I had quite a different profile in my trunks when we stepped out of the pool after hearing this!

Later that evening when we returned from dinner I asked if she would re-create the scene for me. I soon learned the mood was not there and I got a "No way, I'm not doing that again. I almost did not tell you because I knew you would ask me to do it again. It was totally spontaneous and exciting when it happened, planning it is not cool. I will NOT do that again so don't ask." This well trained husband took the hint, and went downstairs to the courtyard bar to have a cigar. While sitting outside enjoying my bourbon & cigar, I took out my phone and snapped a picture of the balcony of our room - which was right above where I was sitting. It was 10pm and dark, and I could not believe how exposed (and well lit) the small balcony actually was. D came downstairs and joined me for a drink a half-hour later, and I pointed out where our room was from our perspective. She raised an eyebrow and said "Wow, that is pretty open. You think anyone saw me?" My reply was even if someone did, they probably could not tell what you were doing since you were sitting down on the floor so I would not worry about it.

The next evening we had a few more drinks at dinner than usual, and D had taken an edible. When we got back to the room she was feeling good, definitely in a sexy sort of mood. She changed into a white sweater vest and a micro-short jean skirt (no bra or panties) to accompany me to the outdoor courtyard lounge for drinks. I had a cigar and bourbon, she had a couple shots of tequila. It was a really quiet night in the lounge so we returned to our room around 10pm.

While I was in the bathroom, she took off her jean skirt and sandals and went to the balcony with her crave. I thought she might be out there smoking, but after a minute I opened the slider to check and saw her sitting on the floor in only the sweater vest working on herself. The balcony was so small, that when I slid the door open more than a few inches it hit her back, breaking the concentration she had at the moment. She smiled and asked for a few minutes to herself to get things going. I obliged and closed the slider, except for about 4 inches. Being the opportunist I am, I waited a couple of minutes to assure things were moving along, and grabbed my phone to document the moment. I stuck the phone out through the crack in the slider and snapped a few pictures before she noticed the flash and insisted I stop. I left her alone for a few more minutes and she came back in the room with a smile, dripping wet and satisfied. We joked about things for a minute, poured some wine, and she decided to return to the balcony for another round. This time I left the slider open, and did not bother her for a couple of minutes. When I did step out there she was hot and heavy in the moment, sitting against the window legs spread with her feet against the railing. She reached over and pulled my boxers down, and took me in her mouth while she worked herself to a frenzy. I glanced out to the right and noticed of the 100+ room balconies I could see (the hotel is a "U" shape and we were in the bottom of the curve) there was one guy a floor above us about 60 feet to the side watching us intently while he smoked a cigarette on his balcony. I whispered to D we were being watched and she paused for a minute. She looked over at him, turned back to me and said "I don't care" as she put my cock back in her mouth. Thirty seconds later she had an intense orgasm. It took her a minute to get up to return to the room, she was a bit cramped from contorting in her sitting position so long. She stepped over to the open half of the slider (one step actually), turned and grabbed the railing sticking her ass in the air back into the room through the open half of the slider and said "Fuck Me". I obliged immediately of course, and she and I both made eye contact with the guy watching us while I fucked her from behind against the railing. A few pumps in I realized we were quite "backlit", so I told D to remain exactly where she was and took a second to turn off all lights in the room before sliding back in. It was only a minute or two until I finished, but our voyeur stayed for the whole show.

Of course a good story must have pictures, so I have attached one of D early on in the act that night, and one I took the night before from my seat at the courtyard lounge. In retrospect, seeing how well lit the building is I don't think turning off the lights really made a difference.
BRAVO!!!! That is one HOT great story!!!! I love when women get so horny they throw caution to the wind, and do such racy daring exhibitionist stunts. I cant imagine how daring that was of her to do it the first time in broad daylight!!! well done my dear! I hope there are more pics of her on this site.. I would love to see her sexy ass

and btw, HILARIOUS pic for your screen shot / avatar or whatever those things are called...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:

Tags
balcony

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005