uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2020, 07:55 PM

Default Be Careful What You Wish!

Well, my lady, "Lisette," was actually quite prudish and reserved, for the most part, but she used to let me take pictures of her in outfits i would pick out for her. She had long, muscular legs, an impossibly firm ass, pouty, full lips, olive complexion and the most lustrous, thick, mid-back length hair I've ever seen. She would come over to my place and I'd ask her to "model" the various clothes (mostly sheer, or fishnet tops, no bra, and a thong or just thigh highs with no panties}. She called me one evening and said she wanted to come by and try on some new outfits she'd gotten. I said I'd love for her to come by, but my roommate, "Mick.," was home. Much to my surprise, she replied with a terse, "So! I don't care!" I was a bit shocked at her boldness, but it was extremely arousing thinking about her getting into those erotic outfits while Mick was there.

I told Mick when I got off the phone that he might want to stick around. He asked why and I just smiled and said, "Trust me. You'll find out soon enough." He looked curiously at me but didn't leave that evening. When Lisette arrived I said, "Alright! This is what we've been waiting for." He looked at me curiously and sat there watching TV as I greeted Lisette. We scurried off into my bedroom and she showed me her latest purchases from Victoria's Secret. I particularly liked the sheer nightgown and the thigh highs, all red, and suggested she put those on. Then I said, "I'll be waiting for you in the front room." She smiled with a touch of mischief in her eyes and I walked back into the front room. "So, what is it I'm supposed to be sticking around for?" Mick queried when I came back into the front room. I ignored him and asked him if he'd like a beer. "Sure!" About the time I handed him the brew, Lisette came wandering around the corner, her perky breasts all but completely visible as the sheer red material did little to hide the contours. I noticed she was wearing a lacy black thong and the thigh highs, as well as a pair of heels. Mick looked dumbstruck. He was obviously uncomfortable and tried not to stare. He quickly finished his beer and got up to retrieve another. When he did, I said to Lisette, "Hey, why not lose the panties?" "What?" she replied. "I don't want to freak Mick out." He's gone, Hon. I just want to get a picture of your gorgeous ass!" Mick was in the kitchen, milling around nervously, but he maintained a perfect view of Lisette from over the bar. She slipped her panties off with her smoking hot ass pointed directly at Mick. She stood in front of me, facing me so I could get some pics of her bottomless crotch. Then, she turned around and bent over to display her ass for a photo. She noticed Mick ogling her as she did, and she gave him a devilish smile.

This made him absolutely skittish, and he quickly scurried off to his room in the back. Lisette laughed and returned to my room which was right next to Mick's, to change into something else. Mick walked out of his room and glanced over in time to see Lisette's naked ass as she slipped a blue thong on over her tanned, silky skin. She heard him, I guess, because she turned and smiled at him as she finished pulling them up. He seemed to have been hypnotized for a bit, but suddenly realized he was standing there staring at her, and he darted off into the front room completely mesmerized by Lisette's sensuality. I got up and went back to see how Lisette was doing and she related what had happened. Then, I heard Mick walk down the hall and go into his room. "Man! Do you see how CRAZY you're making him?" She looked a bit embarrassed and said, "What do you mean?" "He can't contain himself! He's so hot for you right now he can hardly function!" She rolled her eyes and said,"Right!" I said, "Hey, it's turning me on A LOT! Do you feel like teasing him a bit?" "What? No! I can't tease him! He'll get the wrong idea!" "Well," I continued, "what's wrong with that?" She looked at me, perplexed and said, "I don't want him to get all worked up for nothing!" "So," I began, "who says it's for nothing?" "What do you mean?" she asked with some sense of intrigue in her voice. "Well, why not just see how it goes?" "I don't know what you mean," she replied, "but I'm not going to just fuck him, you know!" "I didn't say THAT. I just think that maybe you could loosen up a bit...you DO think Mick's kinda sexy, right?" She considered this for a moment then retorted, "Well, it doesn't matter what I think. He's probably not into me like that." I laughed out loud and looked at her in disbelief. "You ARE kidding, I hope! His pants were about to burst open when he saw you!" She smiled and blushed lightly. "Just go and get him a beer, and take it to him in his room." "Ok. I can do that." She started out the door but I stopped her and said, "Lisette, maybe you should wear this." I held up a white "wife-beater" that clung tightly to her curves, the bottom coming just to her waist. She quickly put it on saying, "Pervert!" Then, before she could leave I said, "Wait! You should wear that and the thigh-highs and some heels, but no panties." "No panties!!" "C'mon! You're so hot tonight and I LOVE the way you're driving him insane!" She reluctantly dropped the panties, then put on her white thigh highs and heels and left the room to get a beer for me and Mick.

I leaned over to Mick's door and said, "Mick! Ready for another beer?" He replied warily, it seemed, "Yea...I guess." "I'll get you one, hold on!!" Lisette returned with two beers seconds later and handed me mine,then stood there looking like she didn't know what to do with the other one. "Well," I asked, "are you gonna give Mick his beer?" She looked nervously towards his door and asked, "Is he in there?" "You know he is, Goofy! Knock on the door!" She reached over and tapped lightly on the door to which Mick said, "Door's open!" She looked at me, shrugging her shoulders, and whispered, "What do I do?" I said, "Go in, scaredy-cat! He's not gonna bite you!" Then I added, "Unless you want him to." I snickered at her as I shut my door and motioned for her to go in. She took a few seconds, enough for Mick to repeat, "Door's open!" Then I heard her open the door.

I could hear her voice barely saying, "You did want a beer, right?" I could almost hear Mick say, "Yes." Then, I heard Lisette say, "So what are you doing?" Then I heard something I didn't expect. I heard the door shut! She had, apparently, shut it behind her as Mick mumbled something about not doing anything at all. Oh my God! I thought, is she really going to seduce him? I was in a curious state of mind about this - on the one hand, I was entirely aroused, thinking about her dark brown eyes looking at Mick as he tried not to be obvious about what he wanted. On the other hand, it kind of bothered me that she was so willing to make this happen! I could hear some shuffling in his room, but I couldn't tell what the hell was going on. The only piece of furniture in his room was his bed, other than a dresser upon which his TV sat. I could just hear Lisette ask, "What are you watching?" His reply was inaudible, but it was clear he wanted her to watch it with him.

It seemed like a minute or so went by before I heard Mick's door open and then my door swung open as Lisette, with an excited look on her face entered and said, "I'm gonna watch a movie with Mick, ok?" I had to collect my thoughts and reply, "Sure! What are you guys gonna watch?" She smiled at me and said, "Does it matter?" I felt compelled to ask her, "So, wait a minute. What did he do when you walked in there like that?" She smiled and leaned in close to me and whispered, "I think you were right. He IS hot for me!" Again, I was a bit unsteady. I asked, "So, are you gonna fuck him?" She looked at me and drew closer and with those delicious lips she kissed me deeply and then she said, "How am I supposed to know?" Then, she turned and scampered out the door, turning to wave at me before she re-entered Mick's room.

My mind was racing, not knowing if I should intervene, or try to hear what was going on, or WHAT to do. I could hear them laughing and speaking quietly to one another, and the TV volume suddenly raised to a level that drowned out any other sounds that might be coming from the room...Now, I was going nuts!! I HAD to know what was going on in there. Just then,I remembered that Mick's bedroom window had blinds that were badly damaged making it very easy to view his room from outside. "What are you thinking?" I asked myself, feeling a bit odd about the implications of my "peeping" on Mick and Lisette, but, I reasoned, this whole idea was pretty much mine and Lisette IS my girlfriend, so I decided right there to go ahead and sneak into the back yard and have a look.

I could see that the only light in the room seemed to be coming from the TV. Mick's bed was situated along the far wall as I peered in. The TV sat on the dresser in front of me which offered me some cover as I peered into the room. I could see that they were both lying on the bed, Lisette a respectable distance from Mick, her legs bent in front of her as she watched the TV. Mick had apparently gotten more comfortable, as I could see that he was wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. He was watching TV, but his eyes also darted over towards Lisette every few seconds. I watched them for about two minutes and was getting ready to go back in when I noticed that Lisette had caught a glimpse of Mick glancing at her. She turned her head and smiled at him and I could just read her lips as she said, "What are you looking at?" He looked startled by her catching him ogling her and seemed to be saying, "Nothing! I was watching the movie!" Lisette laughed quietly, shook her head causing her hair to flip back as she stroked it and kept smiling at Mick. "What?" I could hear him ask with a hint of desperation in his voice. "You're so full of shit!" Lisette replied as she swung a pillow at Mick's head then fell back onto the bed with her head lying on the pillow and her legs out in front of her. I could see Mick taking in the tantalizing sight as Lisette lay there with little of nothing on.

"What is that supposed to mean?" he pleaded. She turned and smiled at him as she bent her left knee, which was closest to Mick, up to provide some obstruction to Mick's view. "C'mon!" he squealed, "What is that supposed to mean?" She turned her head away and said, "Nothing!" Then she began intently watching the TV, leaving Mick confused and aroused. How did I know he was aroused? His dick was like a tent pole for his boxer short tent and he was trying to hide it as best he could, but having little luck. Then, Lisette turned her head back towards him and said, "I can tell what you're thinking!" Then she laughed as she eyed him with a slightly seductive glare. "What do you mean?" Mick asked, not really needing an answer. Lisette looked into his eyes then pointed towards his increasingly stiff cock and said, "You really aren't doing a good job of hiding it!" Then she turned her head back to the TV, still smiling excitedly. Mick said, "You weren't supposed to notice!" "Oh, really?" she began, "So are you embarrassed or something?" "Embarrassed? Why would I be?" She laughed again and shook her head and said: "Never mind." Mick looked confused for a second, then he stared up and down Lisette's stretched out, lithe, taut body with a decidedly lustful gaze. Then, very slowly, he reached over towards Lisette and lightly stroked her shoulder, slowly beginning to rub her neck as she lay there without moving. She turned her head to look at him momentarily and, without hesitation, Mick leaned in and kissed her, his lips finding hers moist, ready, and receptive.

They kissed gently at first, then Mick leaned his body over Lisette's and the intensity increased dramatically. Lisette began to grope away at Mick's ass and back and she pulled him into her as she wrapped her right leg around his body. When they broke away from the kiss Lisette rolled him over and lay on top of him as she began touring his body with her tongue. She worked her way down towards his crotch and pulled his boxers off with deft skill and speed. As for me, I was absolutely spellbound. It was surreal, I thought, in that Lisette was not typically aggressive yet, here she was, at this moment, vigorously licking the shaft of my roommate's cock, and letting him pull her head over the tip of his swelling member then shove it down as she let the entire length of it glide into her throat. The sounds were becoming audible as the two of them began to ascend towards climax. She skillfully sucked and licked and tugged on the pulsating dick as she held her eyes on Mick's. He was in the grips of ecstasy, enjoying the intensity of Lisette's incredible oral magic.

After a bit, Mick grabbed Lisette and pulled her over him and onto her back. She looked at him excitedly as he, in turn, eyed her with absolute lustful intensity. Then, he lowered his head to her crotch and began to lap away at her snug, warm wet pussy. She groaned loudly and forced her hips into his face with convulsive energy. He tongued her sn*tch wildly and sucked on her clit as she tensed up with a rigid arch in her back and I could hear her heaving breaths as she neared climax. Then, desperately, she pulled Mick's head away from her delicious c*nt and said, quite loudly, "Fuck me! Baby, Fuck me hard!!" Mick was all too ready and guided his thick, shivering, pulsating meat into Lisette's incredibly moist vagina. She let out a cry that seemed somewhere between pain and intense pleasure as her pussy was an unusually tight one. Mick seemed to cry out in pain likewise as he felt his prick gain entrance to her warm fuck hole. "My God!" he shouted, as he began to drive his hips into hers, which were finding the rhythm of his pounding and harmonizing with it. "Fuck that pussy, Baby!" she hollered, although it seemed she was kind of holding back a little, perhaps because she thought it would be better if I didn't hear. I was feeling my own cock pressing against my shorts, struggling to burst out and be satiated. I could barely touch it, though because I was in a state of near-sexual frenzy and did not want to be pounding one out outside the window of my roommate.

I watched as Lisette clawed and grabbed at Mick's back with furious lust, and could hear her trying to supress the intense orgasm sweeping over her as Mick fucked her mightily. She knew he hadn't finished so she said, "Where do you want to cum, Baby?" I couldn't believe what I heard him say. "I wanna cum in that perfect ass, Baby!" Even more amazing was Lisette's response. "Ok, Baby, you want to cum in my ass?" She rolled over and he positioned himself behind her as she was on her hands and knees. "WIpe some oil on my ass, Baby, and stick your cock up there for me!" I was flabbergasted and even MORE turned on than EVER! I saw as Mick produced some oil that, for some reason, Lisette seemed to know he had, and dripped a copious amount onto Lisette's beckoning asshole. She flinched a little as he pressed into her and he asked, "You ok?" She replied, "Yea, baby, it feels good, just go slow, ok?" He plowed into her ass with very deliberate strokes that were forceful yet slow, and she seemed to be accepting his thrusts easily. Soon he was thrusting his fuck stick like a piston in and out of Lisette's beautiful ass. I was a bit jealous because I didn't get to hit that perfect ass for over a month when we began going out. Soon, however, She lay flat on her face, heaving breaths filled with lust and screaming, "Fuck my ass Baby! Oh god! I love that cock in my ass!" Mick's pounding began to slow, then, he plunged his cock into her with all the force he could muster, and remained frozen, yet shivering, with his cock blasting her ass full of streams of jism. He pounded her a bit more but she suddenly pulled away from him and got on her knees next to him and pleaded, "Please let me suck the cum out of your cock, Baby!" I almost lostt a load right there! I watched as she bent down and took his dick into her mouth and desperately begin to coax another load of cum from it. She sucked and sucked and stroked his cock for several minutes until finally he said, "Oh shit!! I'm go-n-n-na c-c-c-u-uummm1" And he thrust his hips with a rage and passion into her gorgeous face, and he pulled her hair forcefully as he shot his pasty fuck juice into her throat. He held her face tightly against his crotch for nearly a minute as he convulsively drained his semen into Lisette's throat. She gagged and coughed in fits as he held her there, eyes filling with tears.

They both fell away from each other as the exhaustion of passion overcame them, and they lay there heaving breaths in and out for several long minutes. I decided to make my way back into my room before anyone discovered me, and could hear them laughing as I shut the door behind me. I spent the rest of the night ejaculating feverishly, numerous times, every time I thought about what I had just seen. It was incredible, arousing, disturbing, erotic, banal, unsettling, and priceless all at once. I fell asleep intermittently, only to find myself stroking my unbelievably erect dick, cumming in massive surges each time.

I woke up the next morning to Lisette, a blanket wrapped around her, standing next to my bed, smiling brightly at me. "Good morning Honey!" she exclaimed. It took me a second to get my bearings and get a handle on what was going on but replied, "Good morning, Babe. How was your night?" I smiled at her with some sense of sarcasm as she snuggled up next to me in bed, "It was cool. Mike and I started watching that movie, and we both passed out!" I looked at her gorgeous, probing brown eyes as she looked into mine still smiling. "So, wait - you're telling me that Mick had a girl like you in his room, almost completely naked, alone, and he didn't try to get at it?" "No," she said, "I told you he probably wasn't even into me. But it's cool, cuz you and I don't need to worry about him maybe stepping over the line." I lay there next to her for a long while, and soon she was asleep, seemingly exhausted from the night before,and I just thought, "What in the hell did I do?"
Old 10-11-2020, 02:50 PM

Talking Follow-up to the Events of 'Be Careful What you Wish!'

So...if you read the previous post entitled "Be Careful What You Wish!", this is what unfolded a few weeks after the initial Event referred to in that post. To summarize, for those who haven't read the previous post, I'll try to bring you up to speed. "Lisette," my lovely (ex)fiance, came over to "play" with me by allowing me to take pictures of her in outfits I would pick out for her. She had long, muscular legs, an impossibly firm ass, pouty, full lips, olive complexion and the most lustrous, thick, mid-back length hair I've ever seen. She would come over to my place and I'd ask her to "model" the various clothes (mostly sheer, or fishnet tops, no bra, and a thong or just thigh highs with no panties}. She called me one evening and said she wanted to come by and try on some new outfits she'd gotten. I said I'd love for her to come by, but my roommate, "Mick," was home and she was usually very modest, so I was caught a bit off guard when she replied, "So! I don't care! He's got his own room!"

I was a bit shocked at her boldness, but it was extremely arousing thinking about her getting into those erotic outfits while Mick was there. And I KNEW if Mick thought he could get a closer look at Lisette, he'd jump at it. Well, the evening turned out to be one of erotic thrills and spills that left me in the awkward position of being accountable for the lion's share of what took place. Suffice it to say, the happenings that flowed from that night were profoundly arousing, and I STILL get noticeably"turned on" when I think about it. There were, nonetheless, some misgivings on my part because I surreptitiously witnessed my "fiance" at the time do, say, and actively pursue things I would never have thought she could. One mitigating thing is that, at the time when this incident took place, Lisette and I were NOT in an exclusive or monogamous relationship, and we BOTH refused to place explicit boundaries on the relationship that we had at the time. The only thing that kind of gnawed away at my "ego" or my "expectations" was what most people who were close to us believed - that "Lisette" was far more "invested" in any potential for a relationship than was I. She seemed to some people we knew, including "Mick," almost a bit "obsessed" with me and whatever I was doing. The reality of seeing her being intensely sensual and overtly sexual with someone else kinda rocked the tiny boat my fragile ego was riding in, and it took me a few days to settle in on the notion that I had experienced a sort of "emotional salad" consisting of passion, pain, lust, greed, selfishness, arousal and, finally, a very brief period of what I can only describe as jealousy which lasted a few days until the "sexiness" of the moment displaced it.

Anyway, maybe a week after the occurrence of the "incident" that NEITHER Mick or Lisette ever revealed to me, I received a call from Lisette. She was in desperate pain (migraine, I think it was) and she was hoping I might be able locate some Vicodin for her. As it turned out, Mick had been dabbling in "pharmaceutical products" and, of course, he had Vicodin. "Mick has those, don't ya Mick?" I sort of interjected him into the conversation since he was right there. He looked a little puzzled and asked, "Have what?" "Vicodin," I replied. "Yeah. Sure. Why? Who needs 'em?" he asked. "Lisette," I replied. Lisette was half-sobbing and pleading into the phone, "Please! Please! Please! Honey, can you bring me a couple of those?" "Sure!" I replied, "Gimme a minute, ok?" "Oh, I love you!" she said with genuine appreciation.

As I ended the call, I felt my cock sort of shiver, obviously one step ahead of my twisted mind at work. Mick had gone to retrieve the Vicodin from his room and I began to think, "Hmmm! Wouldn't it be hot to send Mick over to Lisette's to deliver instead of me going?" When Mick returned from grabbing the pills I kind of yawned and asked him, "Man, would you mind going over there and taking those to her? I've got the money for them and I'll shoot you a couple dollars for gas." (Yes, a couple of dollars in 1996 was enough to get a couple gallons, and he drove an economy car and blah, blah, blah). He looked sort of confused as he said, almost inaudibly, "Yeah, I guess so. Don't you wanna go?" I stretched out on the couch and said, "Dude, I'm fucking ready to crash. I can go if you don't want to, but I'll probably fall out driving over there and head-on into a bus and get decapiated and ruin my paint job on my car, but..." He interrupted me, "Ok, I get it! I'll go." I thanked him and nestled into a "sleep posture" after giving him some cash.

He immediately headed into the bathroom and I could hear him going through the 'ritual' of manscaping or whatever it was that guys his age did to ready themselves for a night at the "clubs." (I'm about 8-10 years older than him, so I think there was some generational thing that had gone on that I somehow missed, so I found it peculiar that he and other guys of that age devoted a pretty large amount of time "prepping" for when they were going out). After about 15 minutes he came out of bathroom and was scurrying out the door wearing what was, at the time, a pretty "stylish" outfit and leaving behind a very nice scent of "Aqua Di Gio" or something like that. I was feigning severe drowsiness so I acted surprised when he said, "See ya in a bit." I offered a weak, "Drive careful," in reply. Then, just before he made it out the door I added, "Hey! Mick!" He stopped and turned to look at me and I sort of smiled and said, "Don't tell her I paid for those and see what she says." The look on his face was that of pure confusion. "What? Why don't you want me to tell her?" I winked at him and said, "See what she can offer you for all the trouble you're going through just for her fucking headache!" His face was contorted like he was trying to take an algebra test until I laughed out loud and waved him off. "Right!" was all that he could mumble as he shot out the door.

Now, my mind and my dick were in complete harmony, and I thought through the possibilities that would present themselves to each of them. I absent-mindedly stroked my stiffening rod as I lay there on the couch pondering the situation. It was about 10 minutes later that my phone rang. It was, as I pretty much knew it would be, Lisette. She was speaking in a near-whisper as I answered saying, "What the fuck is Mick doing here? I thought you were coming over." I loved this!! "Well," I began, "I'm really tired tonight and, besides, I was hoping you'd maybe feel like turning me on a whole bunch right now." "What? What do you mean, 'right now?" was her baffled reply. "You know...like the other day...when you were being so damned sexy it was driving me and Mick crazy!" "What the fuck are you talking about, Baby?" she replied with a tiny hint of being turned on by what she thought I was referring to. "Ok, Gorgeous," I led with, "do you have that cool-assed short jean skirt there with you?" "Yeah," she cautiously answered, "why?' "Baby, don't think I'm a total pervert, but the thought of you wearing that with no panties on in front of him makes my dick just about blow a hole in my jeans!"

I could hear a noticeable difference in Lisette's breathing. She sort of gasped and seemed a little breathless as she responded. "Your dick is getting hard right now? Ohhh, baby, that's making me wet!" I could hear her shuffling around with something as she spoke so I asked, "What are you doing?" "I'm putting on that short skirt you were talking about." "Oh,Yes!" was my response. I asked her if she would take her panties off and she offerred very minimal resistance to the idea. "Why would I do that?" she queried. "Because, Baby-Girl, I want you to sit across from him and give him a "teaser" of your sexy little pussy." I added, "It'll make him CRAZY, I'll bet." She chuckled at this and said, "I think you're the one that's crazy, Honey!" "So, are you wearing any panties, My Sexy-Goddess?" I pressed on. "No, I am not," she assured me and I reflexively started to rub my prick as it continued to gain size and strength resulting from the "mental picture" developing in my head as Lisette and I spoke.

"Ok, what kind of top are you wearing, Love?" I prodded. "I'm putting on a white blouse - you've seen it - the one that is kind of clingy and a little bit see-through" she reported matter-of-factly. "Ohgod! You are so fucking hot, Baby! Where's Mick, by the way?" I finally asked. "He's downstairs, waiting on me..." she said with a hint of impatience in her voice. "Ok, so are you going down there yet?" "I'm actually almost to the bottom of the stairs so I've gotta go." I felt left out and pleaded, "What? Why do you have to go? I want to hear you and what he says!" She compromised - "I'll call you in a few minutes and give you an update but he'll think it's weird if I'm kinda teasing him while you're on the phone." I heard her say, "Do you want a drink or something, Mick?" I could just make out him saying "Sure!" Lisette said, "I've got Vodka & Cranberry Juice. Is that ok?" "Yep!" I heard Mick say loudly which told me that he was probably in her front room, about 15 feet from the kitchen.

"Ok, Honey, I've gotta go" she said very softly into the phone. "Alright, alright!" I stammered, "but tell me first, how many buttons are unbuttoned on your blouse?" She laughed and said, "You really are a perv, aren't you?" I heard Mick say, "Did you something, Lisette?" She said, "No!" in response to Mick and tome she said "the first two buttons. I have to go, Honey." "Wait!" I begged, "just one more thing." "Hurry, Honey," she sighed. Unbutton the 3rd and 4th button, PLEASE!" "Alright! Ok, I did it! Now Bye! I'll call you in a few minutes," was her rushed reply and then she ended the call.

Wow! I was a ball of blue-balled energy and I was just letting my imagination run wild as I thought how hot this was. But, I really did want to be more "involved" and giving Lisette "instructions" as she teased Mick mercilessly. When 20 minutes had gone by I decided to call her and find out what was happening. The phone rang about 6 or7 times, then Lisette said "Hello," impatiently. "Hey, Gorgeous. You said you'd call me in 10 minutes or so...what's going on?" "Nothing," she answered seeming almost disappointed. "Well, did he get a look at your crotch?" "He DID as a matter of fact!" was the reply. "He did?" I asked, having a hard time visualizing how it happened. Did she sit across from him with legs slightly apart, or did she just drop the skirt and show him her pussy. As it turned out, Lisette informed me that Mick was holding a ladder she had climbed up on to retrieve a bottle of wine from. "So, you asked him to hold the ladder?" I asked suspiciously. "No!" she half-shouted. "I was in the kitchen and I was trying to get the bottle from that one shelf I have that's part of the stairwell. Anyway, I guess Mick was wondering where I'd taken off to because I took awhile getting the ladder and clearing out the junk in the way, so he came in and saw that I was pretty high up on the ladder and came over and steadied it for me." I had to ask, "So, did he get a pretty good look at your pussy?" Her response was "well, I started to come down the steps and he was looking straight up and he was saying, 'Take your time!' so I figured he had gotten a pretty good "luck" - oops! I mean "look!"

I could tell that she'd been drinking a bit since she was having a little bit of trouble speaking clearly. "What did you say when Mick said that?" I inquired. "I told that YOU had told me to wear that skirt and no panties!" "Wha...huh? Wh-why did you tell him that?" I stammered. "I didn't want him to think I was trying to get him all turned on and shit!" was her response. "Oh. That makes sense, I guess." I continued, "well, what are you doing now?" "Mick's getting ready to take off and I'm going to bed. I'm tired too, Honey," she said in a convincing voice. "Ok - well, if anything happens you gotta call me and at least let me hear what's going on!" I said in closing. "I will, Pervert!" she laughed, then followed up with, "Good night! I love you!" still whispering...

Anyway, this story lacks a conclusion. It was around 2200h when I last spoke to Lisette. As it turns out, after ejaculating 3 different times from the "stimulating" things that I assumed might be going on over there, I actually was exhausted. I fell asleep withn minutes of ending the call with Lisette. It was 0300h before Mick returned from her place which, even if he'd walked the whole way home, wouldn't have taken more than a an hour-and-a-half. So, erotic and super filled with mystery, my second installment of "How I Created a Perfect sl*t and Didn't Even Want To" concludes. This is, however, actually sort of a starting point, as Lisette and I began to experience many different things in unexpected ways, and I'll probably be wanting to share that with you all if you're interested.

(I'm sorta clumsy with the technology, but I did attach two files (JPEG) that pertain to future and even present posts - I'm just not sure where they end up w/respect to this post)
Attached Thumbnails
Mike with suzette.jpg   Voyeur watches wife.jpg  

Old 12-02-2020, 10:07 PM

we need some updates
this story is amazig
Old 12-03-2020, 04:42 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default Nice video

Great video of her riding him. Did a google search of the picture of her riding him
The Following User Says Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2020, 08:14 PM

Default The Video

A link to the video that Peek was talking about....

xxx.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5a3cba0913871

obviously you need to copy and paste, and remove the xxx's
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boosz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2023, 05:02 PM

Thanked 3,136 Times in 254 Posts
Default Careful what you ask for

I'd always kept pestering my wife to reveal more when we went clubbing. I constantly teased that she should display her beautiful breasts and maybe even her puss. She always resisted.

Until one time, we were perched on barstools in a crowded beach bar on a certain vacation island, she wearing a summer dress with buttons all the way up the front, and I guessed then that she was wearing no bra.

I went to the loo, and crossing the floor to get back to her, I saw that she had swung her barstool round to face most of the people there, she'd unbuttoned the entire front of her dress and had pulled the sides apart, was sitting proudly with tits out but her knees demurely together. When she saw me approaching, she blew me a kiss and swung her knees apart and now I (and everyone else) saw that she wasn't wearing knickers! And further, that her vulva was bare, without even cover of pubic hair! She let the dress slide off her shoulders onto the stool, held her lips further apart to display her clit opened the pink entrance to her vagina, and asked me if this was revealing enough. Then she got down to bend over the barstool to spread her cheeks, showing her arsehole and a closeup of her open vagina and to let her smallish tits dangle for a moment. Again she asked was she showing enough? I couldn't even think, let alone speak!

She remained nude and had a jolly time mingling with the other patrons, even dancing with them, wearing only her sandals and wedding ring. Meanwhile I kept trying to catch my breath and not knowing what to do. Even as she was dancing nude with other men, she kept looking over to ask me if this was what I wanted. As the only one naked, she was compltely in control and I must have appeared completely numb-minded. When time to leave she asked me to gather up her dress off the seat and carry it for her until we got to the door. She folded it and carried it from there.

Husbands, be careful what you ask for!

(BTW, everyone there treated her with respect, no touching except for maybe dancers' hands on her bottom, and tits, but only if she placed their hands there.)

Last edited by MFN; 10-03-2023 at 05:11 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotic, girlfriend sharing, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022