uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-27-2018, 09:09 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Not sure if this one fits

I was out shopping at the mall earlier in the month. I have a favorite tanktop. Its white , brushed cotton , so very soft to wear. I am not a 44DD, but a well defined 32b. hahaha I forewent the bra because of its feel and matched it with some black yoga pants and white tennies.

I went into a jewelry store, and I bent over to to see what was in the case. A salesman came over to help me .. probably early to mid 30s. He asked if he could help me and I gave the usual, I'm just looking respsonse. I did roll my eyes up to see him, only to find he was looking right down my gaped tank. I know he saw from my neck all the way to my belly button. I didn't freak out or spring back up but continued to give him a rather long look. When I casually straightened back up, it was weird to make conversation with him knowing he had just seen me , essentially topless. lol We spoke for a few mins and then I thanked him before getting ready to leave.

I know he saw me, because as I thanked him, he said No , thank you hahaha
Old 05-28-2018, 04:41 AM

Default No , thank you hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by surferchick View Post

I know he saw me, because as I thanked him, he said No , thank you hahaha
I think it fits perfectly. And thank you for you post. It is interesting to hear it from the women's side. I do hope you enjoyed the experience, and consider doing it again. and then tell us about it. Thx again
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2018, 07:50 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default "No, Thank You!" Indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddaddy View Post
I think it fits perfectly. And thank you for you post. It is interesting to hear it from the women's side. I do hope you enjoyed the experience, and consider doing it again. and then tell us about it. Thx again
That is a great vignette, one which we all hope is repeated frequently and with the same enjoyment by all parties. Know the view the salesman had was absolutely delicious.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 06:56 AM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts
Default would this be considered revealing summer clothes?

My BFF is bent over with the sunlight in the background thus providing an image of what she's wearing underneath her top while vacationing
Attached Thumbnails
180524 0025.JPG  
Old 05-29-2018, 10:54 AM

surferchick - Nice story from the other side. Please do more and share.
mysweetie61 - Way to catch one of these instances on camera. Can be hard to do since they happen out of nowhere.

I visited a public gathering space on a lake recently and there was no shortage of sights. It's a mix of people in bathing suits and people fully dressed. As I walked up, two girls were flat out wearing thong bikinis which I know is becoming more common but still shocking to see in a family setting. They were kind of ghetto though with thigh tattoos and a little thick, not really my type.

However, there was another girl later on in a bikini that was just perfect. 20's, perfect slender body, nice B's/small C's, and then a bikini bottom that was not quite a thong. Her rear was perfect the bikini bottom that rose up quite a bit and showed lots of cheek. She was standing in an area that was heavily trafficked and no doubt getting lots of looks. She was there with another friend who was a little chubby and not bad either, but she was unreal.

Saw a couple other things from women who were fully clothed. A bf/gf walked by with the gf wearing jeans and a tight black tank top. She was kind of short, thin, with medium length dark hair. It was easy to see she was not wearing a bra. Her perky A/small B boobs were sticking up proud and her nipples were clearly visible through her top. They looked great for smaller boobs.

Another girl walked by, mid-20's medium height, light brown hair. She had on a loose fitting thin shirt. You could clearly tell she was also not wearing a bra and her boobs were spectacular. They were C's but stuck straight out despite their size, torpedo like boobs. You could see them shake and jiggle as she walked and moved.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2018, 10:57 AM

One other story from this spot in the past. I went inside a public building to go to the bathroom. I knew where they were typical mens/womens bathrooms with lots of stalls, but happened to find a single unit bathroom. It was locked but I decided to wait for it instead of walking further to use the full men's bathroom. As I waited and waited another lady got in line behind me. We both continued to wait and she even made a comment. Eventually, the door opened up and a young girl slowly walked out with a smirk on her face. And then a young guy walked out as well. I'm 95% sure they were having sex in the bathroom. When I went in I don't know how. It was the smallest bathroom I have ever been in, not much bigger than an airplane bathroom. They were caught red handed.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:01 AM

Was at the grocery store again and saw something good. In the produce section was a very attractive woman, late 20's, tall, may 5'10" wearing tight dark gray workout pants and a tight maroon workout shirt with a black bra underneath. The produce section is the first part of the store when you enter and the change in temperature from the warm outside to cold insie must have really gotten to her. He nipples were clearly visible through the bra and shirt. Her boobs were nice B's or small C's and very firm and perky so it made for a great sight.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 09:32 AM

Had another amazing sighting the other day. I was driving on a somewhat busy street that cuts through a residential area that is fairly urban and dense. There's'a lot going on, parked cars, bicyclists, walkers, but one girl caught my attention. She was very small, barely 5' and 100 lbs. She had on patterned cloth pants and a solid medium green tank top as she walked on the sidewalk opposite the direction I was driving. She had a pretty hippy vibe to her, but not the dirty hippy thing, cute. The tank top was very thin and she was obviously not wearing a bra. Her little boobs jiggled with each step. They were little not like being flat chested, just like normal sized boobs shrunk down. They had a great shape, very perky, and came to a nice point at the nipple. I tried going back around the block to get another glimpse, but she was no where to be found when I passed a second time.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 09:50 AM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

I see this very hot woman jogging in my neighborhood almost every morning, I've met her at block parties, her name is Sandy. She wear a sports bra and spandex shorts and she makes my day whenever I see her. Last Friday morning I was opening my garage when i sudden rain shower hit, here comes Sandy, so I ask her if she wants to duck in from the rain. She runs into my garage soaking, nipples poking out, wet cameltoe, so I was a gentleman and got her a towel. I offered her a cup of coffee to warm up, then gave her a ride home since the rain looked like it was going to last a while. Nice show though.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 10:56 AM

Thanked 1,412 Times in 49 Posts

Several years ago I needed to get some work done on my car and arranged to have my female roommate come pick me up. When she arrived she got out to come find me and I was pleased to see she was looking nice and wearing a white knee length loose fitting skirt and wedge sandals with white straps...not too dressy but not too casual. We get into her car and start driving home and I notice shes driving with her legs spread quite wide, and was depending on her skirt to hang down between her legs to keep me from seeing anything. Well, as she worked the pedals, the slack in her skirt between her legs began to disappear and her hem hiked up a bit until I could eventually see her white satin panties.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thieph For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5