Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-24-2017, 11:07 AM

Had another one that I thought I would share although it's not revealing clothes per se.

I was at a small waterpark intended for young kids. As you could imagine, lots of young moms around. One showed up with her family and clothes on over her swimsuit. She quickly removed them to reveal she was wearing a bikini, pink top, electric blue bottoms. She had medium length highlighted blonde hair and was in pretty good shape. She wasn't skinny, but not fat at all either, just the good kind of thick. She had a nice round booty and when she started playing I noticed her bikini bottoms were kind of loose and hanging down in the back showing a good 4" of her butt crack. At first I thought she just must not notice it and will pull them up as soon as she does. But she didn't. She just kept playing with her kid the whole time with her crack showing. It was a nice side show.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:07 PM

Thanked 25,439 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default Pool Wife

Are bikinis ok for this???
Attached Thumbnails
0117151919a.jpg   DSC_0342 (2).JPG  

Old 07-27-2017, 12:19 PM

Another one the other day, been on a good streak lately. At a little cafe/coffeeshop getting lunch and there were three people at a table by the window. A guy in his 30's, a girl that looked in her 20's, and an older guy probably around 50. I didn't notice or think much at first as the girl was sitting near the window and the younger guy was next to her blocking most of her. They had a laptop out and appeared to be working together on something.

All of a sudden I looked up and noticed a nice little sight. Beyond the younger guy I could just barely see the left side of the girl's chest as she was facing me with a nipple prominently sticking out. She had on a thin brown tank top and appeared to be no bra. This got my attention and I watched a little closer from a distance. As the guy moved around I saw more of her. She had long brown wavy hair and tan skin, appeared to be natural looking in a very pretty way and slightly exotic. Jeans and a red scarf wrapped around her neck in a farmer like way complete her clothing.

I watched getting a peek whenever I could. Then the younger guy got up and moved to the other side of the table where the older guy was to show him something on the laptop. The full view was very nice. She had very perky, full Bs pr Cs, definitely no bra. At one point I caught her looking down at her chest almost as if she was wondering hmmm, my nipples really are kind of showing.

This all culminated with her getting up to get something and walking straight towards and past me. Her breasts had a slight little shake as she walked. From the side as she passed me, you could see even more of their shape. She was very tall and really was a spectacular sight.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:45 PM

Thanked 468,021 Times in 21,555 Posts
Default Love the Summer

Attached Thumbnails
Penny at Bike Rally.jpg   Penny+pictures+honeymoon+1994+001as.jpg  

Penny+pictures+honeymoon+1994+002fag.jpg   20160724_064813_s1.jpg  

20160724_064908.jpg  
Old 07-29-2017, 10:38 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Shorts

Why didn’t somebody tell me that tiny short shorts were in style now? I just realized it last weekend, when I went to a restaurant connected to a shopping mall (we didn’t go into the mall itself), and there were all of these late teen-early twenties girls with shorts up to their crotches. More naked thigh flesh than I’ve seen in a long time. And the next day I was at the grocery store and there were some older teen-early twenties girls in there with short cutoffs and other types of shorts. Unfortunately I didn’t see any panties and only a couple with just a hint of cheek hanging out. I haven’t seen enough to know how they compare to the 1970’s “hot pants” style or the 1980s “Daisy Dukes” fad, but I was impressed.

I suddenly have the urge to do some shopping at a mall.
Old 07-29-2017, 05:58 PM

Thanked 1,744 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
Why didn’t somebody tell me that tiny short shorts were in style now? I just realized it last weekend, when I went to a restaurant connected to a shopping mall (we didn’t go into the mall itself), and there were all of these late teen-early twenties girls with shorts up to their crotches. More naked thigh flesh than I’ve seen in a long time. And the next day I was at the grocery store and there were some older teen-early twenties girls in there with short cutoffs and other types of shorts. Unfortunately I didn’t see any panties and only a couple with just a hint of cheek hanging out. I haven’t seen enough to know how they compare to the 1970’s “hot pants” style or the 1980s “Daisy Dukes” fad, but I was impressed.

I suddenly have the urge to do some shopping at a mall.
That's been normal for 5-7 years now. Seeing it all the time. Been living under a stone lately?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChristerChrister For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2017, 11:32 PM

I remember an extra-special moment just when I started college. It was Summer, so it was hot. I was walking down the street, and this girl my age (approximately, I didn't look at her ID or anything) was walking ahead of me. She was wearing white. No, there were no cutoffs, just a white t-shirt and white jeans. I was admiring the view from behind when it was quickly obvious the tight jeans were being worn sans panties- so I was looking at her ass fairly clearly through her tight, white jeans. I don't remember how I managed it without being COMPLETELY obvious, but I caught up to her and moved ahead of her, because I couldn't have stopped myself from trying to check out the front view of her see-thru jeans even if there was a violent gang member walking in front of her. I got there and took a look. And apparently she had a limit, because she was wearing some sort of white cloth inside the front of her jeans, so the view was blocked. I did NOT yell in anger when I found out. Looking back, I imagine she knew what I was doing and just played it off, since she had NO reaction whatsoever.

A different girl, many years later, when clubbing with a bunch of us in Summer. She had a completely sheer shirt (I forget what she covered it with in the street), and said she was covering a nipple-piercing and ran out of band-aids. Sure she was. It was an incredible coincidence that she was wearing a completely sheer shirt and matching black duct tapes that JUST managed to cover each nipple. I was unable to snap a photo, and I think she was making sure I never had a good angle for a photo. All that having been said, it was a nice view.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Radaghast For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2017, 12:56 AM

Default Greece

Love reading all your experience! I'm from greece and as a candid shooter i have to admit that in the summer women around here get crazy! They get to wear extremly short skirts, cheeky showing shorts, an the cleavage must be showing all the time! It's a constant party for us the "pervs"! Haha! Not to mention what they wear on the beach! It hard to come across with a woman with normal bikini! They mostly wear thong tanga and brazilian style showing their nice butt cheeks and i love it
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2017, 06:42 PM

Another good story from last night. I don't know if I'm more aware now or just getting lucky. Went to Chipotle for dinner and there was a line as usual. There were a lot of good looking girls there but two girls got behind me in line and were talking. It's not easy to just turn around and stare so I didn't really know what they looked like. After a few minutes I hear one say kind of quietly but loud enough that I could hear "I told her you don't HAVE to wear a bra." Needless to say that got my attention.

After another minute or two I decided to casually look behind me to see what was going on. Both girls looked in their 20's and a little plump but not fat Meant they had nice full tits. The one who talked about not wearing a bra was... not wearing a bra. She just had on a gray t-shirt though, but you could make out an outline of her breasts and clearly see where her nipples were. As we moved through the line I got a side view and saw them move a little as she motioned. A nice jiggle, a nice sight.
Old 10-21-2017, 04:24 PM

Had another unexpected sight. Was driving and stopped at a rest stop to go to the bathroom and maybe get some food. The bathrooms were setup with both men and women entering the same area and then men went right and women went left. After I was done and walking out I was shocked by what I saw. A girl was walking in, mid-20s, tall, blonde, great body with a somewhat exotic looking face. She was dressed kind of "fashionable" for nowadays which means looking like what everyone dressed like in 1989. She had on high wasted, mom jeans, short at the ankles, but the shirt is where the magic was. It was just a long sleeve light gray shirt with a short turtleneck, not tight but not loose, but it was a extremely thin material. She was plain as day not wearing a bra. She had spectacular big B or small C breasts, very perky. And her nipples looked like they were somewhat the puffy kind. As she walked towards me they bounced ever so slightly with every step. I don't know if I've ever been so caught off guard in my entire life. It was the last thing I expected to see.

I went to check out the food options and a little later she came out of the bathroom. She went to one of the vendors to order. I was able to stand on the side of her and see a profile view. They were absolutely perfect and I couldn't believe how much she was showing them. Was it intentional or did she just think she was covered well so no big deal?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gfb4228 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6