Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-29-2012, 03:43 PM

Thanked 35,769 Times in 4,707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
I really, really loved this one. It had a little bit of everything, and it was short but sweet. I liked the chase scene in particular. I will NEVER get tired of seeing embarrassed naked girls running around! LOL I also liked the whole sequence where the fairy looks down and realizes that she's been magically stripped. Reminded me of one of my favorite ENF scene of all-time, but here we get the full reveal. I also love that "uncomfortable" move she does when you tell her there will be a good turnout for the party (cringing and kicking her leg up). Great stuff!
Thanks Fango! I'm really happy with the way this one came out, and it's pretty much the way I wrote it (which isn't often the case). I thought the leg kick near the end was downright adorable, and it's those cute little things that SaraLiz does that make her a joy to work with.

Quote:
That would be the incomparable SaraLiz.

Seph, you have to, have to, have to cast SaraLiz and Lydia together as sisters. They look kinda alike, and there's endless ENF story possibilities with two sisters.
I'd love to cast the two of them together as soon as I have the chance. With the rather extreme height difference between the two I think there's some real potential for funny moments there. Of course Lydia would have to play the bratty little sister.

Quote:
(BTW, whatever happened to that 4th Lydia video about her early days as a model? )
It's still on the release schedule. To be honest, it's a simple video where Lydia just mostly plays herself being nervous and uncomfortable as she recreates her first nude shoot, with a quick wink to the audience at the end. When I finished this one I liked it so much I moved it forward.

Plus, to be completely honest: I thought this one might have better sales. Right now I'm in the process of packing to move from New York to Pennsylvania, which isn't a cheap thing. My family is also dealing with the fact that my step-father is in the hospital, and it's looking more and more like he won't be coming home this time (which is why I'm moving closer to the rest of my family to help out). So I'm trying to drive sales as much as possible right now to help finance everything that's happening.

Don't worry though. "Flashback" will certainly be released by the end of March.

Seph

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-29-2012, 05:44 PM

Thanked 3,266 Times in 410 Posts
Default just curious...

what are the other two wishes? Or do I have to pick up the video to find out?
Old 02-29-2012, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLOTCH11 View Post
what are the other two wishes? Or do I have to pick up the video to find out?
Who is Keyser Soze, or should I just watch the movie?

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 03-06-2012, 08:43 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Nanites

SaraLiz is an up and coming VP with an R&D company. To advance her own career, she cuts the funding to a project involving nanites, microscopic machines that can be introduced within a human body to accomplish many tasks, including taking control! When the now unemployed director of the project gets them to work, he comes up with an interesting plan to prove its value to the company! INFO: Hi-Res File Size=72.7 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=12 min 58 sec Lo-Res File Size=48.8 mb / Resolution=480x360 / Run Time=12 min 58 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
nanites01.JPG   nanites02.JPG  

nanites03.JPG   nanites04.JPG  

nanites05.JPG   nanites06.JPG  

nanites07.JPG   nanites09.JPG  

nanites10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv nanites~trailer.wmv (26.66 MB, 1412 views)
Streaming Videos
nanites trailer

3m:15s

Old 03-07-2012, 09:18 AM

Thanked 177,115 Times in 18,893 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Nanites

SaraLiz is an up and coming VP with an R&D company. To advance her own career, she cuts the funding to a project involving nanites, microscopic machines that can be introduced within a human body to accomplish many tasks, including taking control! When the now unemployed director of the project gets them to work, he comes up with an interesting plan to prove its value to the company! INFO: Hi-Res File Size=72.7 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=12 min 58 sec Lo-Res File Size=48.8 mb / Resolution=480x360 / Run Time=12 min 58 sec

Seph
Another great one, Seph! Now we just need to see a sequel with her walking through the building to the meeting naked. Oh, and that was some very interesting music there at the beginning.

I've really enjoyed SaraLiz's performances in these last two videos. She's a great actress and she really gets ENF. I dare say she's even challenging Lydia for the title of my current favorite Queen of ENF. I'm really looking forward to the next two videos with her.

Thanks

Fango
Old 03-07-2012, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Another great one, Seph! Now we just need to see a sequel with her walking through the building to the meeting naked. Oh, and that was some very interesting music there at the beginning.

I've really enjoyed SaraLiz's performances in these last two videos. She's a great actress and she really gets ENF. I dare say she's even challenging Lydia for the title of my current favorite Queen of ENF. I'm really looking forward to the next two videos with her.

Thanks

Fango
Man, I would LOVE to do a "full scale" ENF some day like that! The music was "Machine Screw" by Type O negative btw...it sorta seemed to fit the whole nanites/mind control thing. LOL!

SaraLiz really is great, and also fun to work with. She's now the second actress (after Tara Rose in "Hypnotism Hijinks") that I've asked to do one thing with her body while doing the complete opposite with her facial expressions, and that's ALOT harder than it looks! I think she did a really nice job too!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2012, 10:22 AM

Thanked 6,982 Times in 397 Posts

I really like the girls you hired for the last 2 videos. Very good actresses and very hot. Keep using them!
Old 03-07-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scramm View Post
I really like the girls you hired for the last 2 videos. Very good actresses and very hot. Keep using them!
LOL! The last two videos star the same actress: SaraLiz.

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2012, 09:46 PM

I had planned to release “101” this week. Unfortunately I have a family crisis that kept me in a hospital room with a comatose relative all day. To keep my mind off of things I decided to take on the most challenging editing task from the shoot with SaraLiz. So without further ado:

The Creative Process

Seph and SaraLiz (the actress) are ready to film the latest DFP video. But before they can film it, they need to write it! Listen as they come up with one embarrassing situation after another, and watch as SaraLiz (the character) has to live through them! Filmed in the style of a DVD commentary, see how this unique take on the ENF genre plays out! INFO: Hi-Res File Size=72.5 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=12 min 23 sec Lo-Res File Size=46.6 mb / Resolution=480x360 / Run Time=12 min 23 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
creativeprocess02.JPG   creativeprocess03.JPG  

creativeprocess04.JPG   creativeprocess05.JPG  

creativeprocess06.JPG   creativeprocess07.JPG  

creativeprocess08.JPG   creativeprocess09.JPG  

creativeprocess10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv creativeprocess~trailer.wmv (31.51 MB, 1126 views)
Streaming Videos
creativeprocess trailer

3m:50s

Old 03-14-2012, 12:41 PM

Thanked 177,115 Times in 18,893 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
I had planned to release “101” this week. Unfortunately I have a family crisis that kept me in a hospital room with a comatose relative all day. To keep my mind off of things I decided to take on the most challenging editing task from the shoot with SaraLiz. So without further ado:

The Creative Process

Seph and SaraLiz (the actress) are ready to film the latest DFP video. But before they can film it, they need to write it! Listen as they come up with one embarrassing situation after another, and watch as SaraLiz (the character) has to live through them! Filmed in the style of a DVD commentary, see how this unique take on the ENF genre plays out! INFO: Hi-Res File Size=72.5 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=12 min 23 sec Lo-Res File Size=46.6 mb / Resolution=480x360 / Run Time=12 min 23 sec

Seph
So sorry to hear about your family crisis, Seph.

On a lighter note, this was another video I really enjoyed. A very unique and inventive way of getting several different ENF vignettes into one video. The shower scene was my favorite. Loved SaraLiz's little dance, followed by her (bouncy) embarrassed reaction. Also liked her "alternate ending" to the last scene where she decides to finally give in and accept the situation. That "defiantly embarrassed" look on her face combined with the hands-on-hips pose was just perfect.

Thanks

Fango

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s