or
Register

Old 02-02-2012, 12:41 PM

Thanked 176,946 Times in 18,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM

Corporate Espionage

Lydia Lael is an intern in the cut-throat world of high fashion. Her boss offers her a lot of money to break into a rival’s studio and steal the designs for his new Spring line. However thing don’t quite go as planned! Can Lydia find the designs and make her escape before she gets caught in a VERY embarrassing situation?
Another good one. It kind of reminded me of that "Girls Unbutton" scene with the Asian chick sneaking around on a boat and gradually losing her clothes (though longer and more drawn out, obviously). I also liked the cartoon birds and sound effects. Some good slapstick in there, too.

Quote:
So if you've ever wondered what it would be like to work with Lydia Lael, this pretty well sums it up. LOL!
You know, I have wondered that!

On a side note, I checked out some of Lydia's fetish/adult modelling pictures the other day, and man, those are some dirty, filthy pictures. So dirty that it's amazing that she's able to play embarrassed so convincingly in these movies. Just further testament to her prowess, I guess.

Thanks

Fango
Old 02-02-2012, 01:37 PM

Thanked 35,719 Times in 4,704 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
She is a cutie. Nice work.

Have you done a point-of-view video or thought of doing one? That would eliminate the need for another actor and might be a nice change of pace.

Keep up the great work!
I've done four POV videos: "The Lesson," "Locked Out," "Candid Audition," and "Hot & Cold"

I've also done what I'd call "psuedo POV" videos, where the actress played to the camera, but it wasn't representing a person per se: "Red Handed, Red Faced" where Valya received most of her instructions via a webchat, "Model Ambitions" where the photographer is only seen in a few scenes, and is mostly the camera POV, "X-Ray Maid" where the same occurred, and "Love on a Laptop" where the POV was once again a webcam.

That's about 15% of the catalog, so I'm not sure how much of a change of pace it'd be. However if anyone has any suggestions for a POV video, I'd love to hear 'em! I despise being on camera myself, and a POV video would allow me to avoid it!

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Another good one. It kind of reminded me of that "Girls Unbutton" scene with the Asian chick sneaking around on a boat and gradually losing her clothes (though longer and more drawn out, obviously). I also liked the cartoon birds and sound effects. Some good slapstick in there, too.

You know, I have wondered that!

On a side note, I checked out some of Lydia's fetish/adult modelling pictures the other day, and man, those are some dirty, filthy pictures. So dirty that it's amazing that she's able to play embarrassed so convincingly in these movies. Just further testament to her prowess, I guess.

Thanks

Fango
LOL! Good eye Fango! "Girls Unbutton" was running through my mind the entire time I was writing and filming this one.

I was worried about how folks would react to the slapstick/cartoon elements, but I really wanted them to be there to create the silliness I wanted. "My Fair Nerdy" was hilarious to me, and Lydia was amazing, but it didn't sell well. I realized I'd gone too far into silliness, and it wasn't as sexy as folks wanted. So this time I wanted to try and keep both elements equally.

I think one of the best compliments I can give Lydia, is that she's a practicing Domme in the BDSM lifestyle, a latex fetishwear fashion designer, and a fetish model, yet she can really find her (as she puts it) "real goober" and have a blast playing the roles Joe and I write for her. I like all the models I work with, but Lydia is a rarity in that she's a TRUE actor!

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 02:26 PM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 102 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback Fango! I never get enough of it, and always wish I got more!

Seph
Let me take a moment and also send you a thanks for making these and sharing them! Love the variety of your movies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mopup323 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopup323 View Post
Let me take a moment and also send you a thanks for making these and sharing them! Love the variety of your movies.
Thanks!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 09:49 AM

I’m proud to report that we’ve added yet another option for folks who want to buy DFP videos!: http://www.eclipstore.com/store/338 This is a clone of the C4S store, but it provides an option for folks who don’t wish to shop there.

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Cursed

When Lydia Lael ticks off an old gypsy fortune teller, the old hag sends one of her minions to teach Lydia a lesson in humility. Will Lydia learn her lesson? INFO: File Size=51.1 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=9 min 3 sec

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Despite the fact that folks save 50% each month by joining the membership site, I’ve gotten some feedback that some people still prefer to shop a la carte. Because of that, and because joining the membership site not only saves you money, but for those people who don’t want to save the files, now allows you to open the videos directly from the site, I feel that the folks shopping a la carte are being unfairly penalized by the delayed postings. There are benefits to either option, and so this week the clips4sale update is a bit different:

NOW AVAILABLE AT www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063

Love on a Laptop

Scarlet’s boyfriend is away on business, but they’ve decided to have an online date. Unfortunately Scarlet isn’t very good with computers…and it looks like one little mistake may haunt her for a VERY long time! INFO: File Size=64.1 mb / Resolution=720x480 / Run Time=10 min 51 sec

Hypochondriac

Scarlet is a complete hypochondriac, seeing the worst in every ache, pain, and imagined symptom. But when she hunts down her doctor while he’s on vacation, he’s had enough! So he decides to give Scarlet an exam that will insure she doesn’t come back for a LONG time! INFO: File Size=59.4 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=13 min 0 sec

Pervygeist

Lydia Lael isn’t buying it when her new roommates tell her the place is haunted…that is, until she tries to take a shower! Now she’s caught in an embarrassing game of cat and naked mouse! Sow how it all plays out at www.dfpproductions.com. INFO: File Size=73.6 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=10 min 26 sec

Corporate Espionage

Lydia Lael is an intern in the cut-throat world of high fashion. Her boss offers her a lot of money to break into a rival’s studio and steal the designs for his new Spring line. However thing don’t quite go as planned! Can Lydia find the designs and make her escape before she gets caught in a VERY embarrassing situation? INFO: File Size=45.8 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=7 min 49 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
cursed01.JPG   cursed02.JPG  

cursed03.JPG   cursed04.JPG  

cursed05.JPG   cursed06.JPG  

cursed07.JPG   cursed09.JPG  

cursed10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv cursed~trailer.wmv (23.81 MB, 743 views)
Streaming Videos
cursed trailer

2m:58s

Old 02-08-2012, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Cursed

When Lydia Lael ticks off an old gypsy fortune teller, the old hag sends one of her minions to teach Lydia a lesson in humility. Will Lydia learn her lesson? INFO: File Size=51.1 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=9 min 3 sec
Ah, the one I've been waiting for!

Good storyline, I just wish it was longer, and maybe not so exposition-heavy at the top, though that didn't bother me too much.

My favorite part, honestly, was Lydia's scream after she realized she was completely naked. It's been a long time, too long, since I've heard an honest-to-God scream in an ENF video. Kind of reminded me of this a little, one of my favorite older (non-nude) ENF scenes. Screams are just as important as gasps, "Oh no!"s, "Oh my God!"s and "I'm naked!"s in the ENF sound department, but they seem to be underutilized these days, for whatever reason.

My only complaint was that I couldn't understand the guy because you made his voice too deep. However, I think I'd like to see this guy again in future videos. Not that you're not a good actor (), but I think even the guys in these videos should be changed up from time to time, like the girls, just to keep things fresh. You might even consider having more than one guy, to make the girl feel even more embarrassed.

I'd love to see a direct sequel to this video, as Lydia tries to find out where she is and how to get home, all while naked. Also, if you ever do another time-stop video, I'd love to see one where someone else (at least one other person) is actually seeing the girl being stripped, in addition to the person doing the stripping. That is, an "observer", someone there to witness the girl's nudity (and for the girl to be embarrassed to be seen naked in front of), but not actually an active participant in the story (i.e. not the stripper and not the strippee). Actually, whether or not it's a time-stop video, I'd like to see more "observers" in ENF videos. They were there in some of your earlier videos like "Something Special for my birthday" and "Center of Attention", but haven't been seen much lately. It doesn't have to be a roomful of people (just one will do it), and it hightens the embarrassment factor considerably.

Anyway, I digress. Thanks very much for "Cursed". I enjoyed it.

Thanks

Fango
Old 02-08-2012, 01:44 PM

Hey Fango,

Thanks for the feedback, as always!

Quote:
Ah, the one I've been waiting for!

Good storyline, I just wish it was longer, and maybe not so exposition-heavy at the top, though that didn't bother me too much.
Well, as you know, we've been having access issues at the website, so the files need to hover around 10 minutes. If I make something longer and split it, some folks are unhappy, and if I do short smaller stories, then other aren't happy. So I sort of flick back and forth between the two options. The reson why you've been seeing more exposition lately, is that I don't have the chance to develop the story in 10 minutes that I used to have in 20. I know everyone wants to get to the "good parts" as fast as possible, but I still like to think that I'm in the storytelling business.

Quote:
My favorite part, honestly, was Lydia's scream after she realized she was completely naked. It's been a long time, too long, since I've heard an honest-to-God scream in an ENF video. Kind of reminded me of this a little, one of my favorite older (non-nude) ENF scenes. Screams are just as important as gasps, "Oh no!"s, "Oh my God!"s and "I'm naked!"s in the ENF sound department, but they seem to be underutilized these days, for whatever reason.
I hadn't thought about it, but I don't think there's been an actual scream in one of my vids since "Blackmailed Babes." Gonna have to fix that!

Quote:
My only complaint was that I couldn't understand the guy because you made his voice too deep. However, I think I'd like to see this guy again in future videos. Not that you're not a good actor (), but I think even the guys in these videos should be changed up from time to time, like the girls, just to keep things fresh. You might even consider having more than one guy, to make the girl feel even more embarrassed.
Actually, that's Lydia BF, so don't love him too much. LOL! I'm glad you like him though, as you'll be seeing him next Wednesday in "Flashback." The reason for all the FX was that Lydia was supposed to be stripped by an imp, but we had a last minute casting change. As much as I love working with Lydia, like some of the other models I work with she sometimes springs little surprises on me. This time it was that she was worried that her BF (who was going to be there) might get weird at seeing her stripped by someone else, so we had to put him into the role at the last minute, and he had no wardrobe or anything demonic to make the point.

Quote:
I'd love to see a direct sequel to this video, as Lydia tries to find out where she is and how to get home, all while naked. Also, if you ever do another time-stop video, I'd love to see one where someone else (at least one other person) is actually seeing the girl being stripped, in addition to the person doing the stripping. That is, an "observer", someone there to witness the girl's nudity (and for the girl to be embarrassed to be seen naked in front of), but not actually an active participant in the story (i.e. not the stripper and not the strippee). Actually, whether or not it's a time-stop video, I'd like to see more "observers" in ENF videos. They were there in some of your earlier videos like "Something Special for my birthday" and "Center of Attention", but haven't been seen much lately. It doesn't have to be a roomful of people (just one will do it), and it hightens the embarrassment factor considerably.
It's funny you mention a sequel.

The reason for the lack of observers is a sad fact of economics: trust me when I say that I DESPISE being on camera for a number of reasons, but I work for free. In 3 years of making these, I've had exactly ONE person willing to appear on camera, and I just can't afford to hire secondary actors.

Quote:
Anyway, I digress. Thanks very much for "Cursed". I enjoyed it.

Thanks

Fango
Glad you enjoyed it!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 06:09 PM

Quote:
The reason for the lack of observers is a sad fact of economics: trust me when I say that I DESPISE being on camera for a number of reasons, but I work for free. In 3 years of making these, I've had exactly ONE person willing to appear on camera, and I just can't afford to hire secondary actors.
I know you do two-girl videos fairly frequently. Maybe you could do one where one girl gets stripped by you or loses her clothes somehow, while the other plays the observer? Or better yet, one girl would strip the other, while you play the observer? I feel like a man seeing a woman naked is more embarrassing for her than another woman seeing her (though maybe some of the female members on here can set me straight on this?).

edit: I just remembered that you did play an observer role in "Moments", in the scene where Tara loses her dress at the party.

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 02-08-2012 at 06:25 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fango For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2012, 11:28 PM

Thanked 1,405 Times in 675 Posts

[QUOTE=sirseph;1141759]Hey Fango,

I think these two are the funniest ones you have done! Thanks for the enjoyment and keep up the great work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curly804 For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008