Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-17-2018, 08:23 PM

Default Stranger touching your woman's pussy?

I have just read this thread https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=220523 about other men touching somebodys wife tits. Hey, how about touching a pussy?

My story is quite old, it was at the very beginning of our relation. She was 30 a that time. We went to the club with some our friends and people I knew little less. One of them was a familiar to her but didn't know me (and vice versa). After some hours and bottles of alcohol heads of all our group went hot and we started talking some nasty sexy things. This guy started to argue with my woman about sth (I didn't hear what it was, as I was already really drunk at that time, later it turned to be some musician story). All I remember was he sayin sth like this to her "If I'm right you open your legs and let me touch you as I wish". It made me laughing very loud (propably because I was drunk), she was little surprised and was watching at me. I said "Not my business, I'm just passing through". This guy said "come one, be brave". She said, Ok, lets do it. Then he took his phone and started to search for something. It took him some time, maybe 5 minutes and another drink, but finally he found it and said "Here it is, look", showing her (and me) photo of somebedy (musicians, I don't know who it was). Then he said to my lady, "so come on, spread your legs, my little". First my woman refused trying to void this bet, but he was stubborn. She was looking at me, I guess, again for some help. But for me it was very funny story, I wanted to see how it will end. So I started again to laugh and behave more like a drunk man. They continued their argument for some more minutes, but finally, she gave up. I remember she was wearing black tight knee-length dress. She pulled up one leg showing us both white full panties. And said to his guy "so, what are you gonna do now?". I didn't see his face as I was sitting next to him, but I am sure, he liked what he saw. And then he said to her: "Turn back, I wanna see your ass". She did it, and then he grabbed her dress, pulled it up so we could see again her white panties. He put her arm straight beetwen her legs. I think, he touched her pussy (through panties), beacuse she imediately moved her body, trying to escape. At this moment I also realised, that other man (unknown) also was watching at her. In the meantime her friend catched her dress again and pulled her back screaming that he's not finished. Than again put his hand between her legs and started to rub her panties. It took him maybe 20 sec, helding in one hand her dress so she couldnt escape, and making his work with second hand. She was screaming something and laughing at the same time (she also was drunk already). Finally he pulled her dress higher showing all of us (three, maybe more were watching, I dont know) full view of her panties and slapped once her ass. After that she pulled down her dress, corrected her look and it was the end of this story.
To be onest It made my quite horny. Despite being drunk, I was able to fuck her in the morning, just 3-4 hours later, thinking about this guy touching her panties and (maybe) pussy. I have never asked her about this story, she was drunk and could not remember it. I also have never meet this guy anymore.
Today I am just wondering - was he touching only her panties or he managed to put his fingers under them to touch her pussy directly. I don't know it... her dress didn't allow me to see it all.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jannovak For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, touching, upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s