Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2018, 04:12 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Fun With Saggy Breasts

First of this idea started while watching videos of girls with small saggy breasts. I watched as they had their breasts bound and seeing the change of the shape gave me the idea of doing my wifes breasts. So the other night while she was sitting on the couch topless I noticed she knitting baskets which had soft yarn in it. So I picked out some red yarn and sat down next to her. She looked at me and asked what was the yarn for and I told her that I was going to use it to wrap around her breasts. So she just leaned back giving me a better angle to work on her breasts. Since she had just breastfed the baby they were very empty and flat not like before when they were perky. I unwrap the yarn so I could start.

The first thing I did was take my hand and squeeze her breast as close to her ribcage as possible and took the yarn and started to wrap it around her breasts about 20 times tightly. When I was done surprisingly her once saggy breast was round and firm. So I did the same with her other breasts. She was sitting there and her breasts now looked like two little oranges on her. I feel them and they were hard and her areolas had stretched out and looked like two little saucers attached to her breasts. She told me that it was making her horny having her titties bound and I could see that they were turning a light shade of purple so I just happened to have some baby oil near and got it and applied it on to her breasts making them look shiny.

Since it was night I asked her if she wanted to take a drive with me and I told her that she was to remain topless. She said sure so I got the car keys and walked her out of the house but I did take s shirt for her if she wanted it. No one was out side when I walked her to the car and opened her door so she could get in. I told her that we were going down town because of the street lights and that there was a better chance of someone seeing her. One of the best things is that she had become more open minded about showing off her breasts to strangers because they didn't know her. I had put a cushion on her seat so it would rise her up and her breasts were at window level. When we arrived down town I put the windows down so there wouldn't be a glare from the windows and it would let someone have a perfect view. I drove around slowly and closed to the side wall.

One of the best experiences happened around the park I stopped for a red light and a group of teen age boys were walking by when one noticed my wife so I called them over and since no cars were behind me I started talking to them they were really enjoying the view of my wifes breasts on display and I noticed that a few of them were using their cameras to record her that is when she asked them if they liked looking at her titties and then said yes so she offered for them to have a feel so they reached in and started playing with her breasts she told them that they were very naughty boys this lasted about five minutes before I told them we had to leave. As I drove off I asked her how it felt letting some young men feel her up she looked at me and said you enjoyed it as she noticed the bulge in my pants. By now her breasts were dark purple and she told me that they were super sensitive she said that if someone played with them she would probably have a orgasm. With that I needed to find someone to play with them so she could cum. That's when I saw a gas station with no cars around so I pulled in and gave her some money to get us drinks. She got out of the car and quickly went in to the back. When she went to the front counter to pay a the black man at the counter notice her topless I could see that they were talking and my wife started to learn forward I could tell by the way she was acting that she was asking him to play with her titties and he invited her behind the counter and got behind her and started feeling her up. At times he was squeezing her breasts hard and I could tell she was enjoying it and I knew it wouldn't be long before she had her orgasm. I could tell by her face that she had one. This also lasted about five minutes. Then she returned to the front counter to pay but he didn't take her money. When she got into the car and as we drove off I told her that they probably had video cameras. She said what the hell. I asked her if she wanted me to undo her breasts and she told me after we get home and she had a chance to fuck me. That's one night I won't forget. Since we left the baby in the care of her brother so when we arrived home and walked in her brother got to see her breasts which were tied up. She told him thanks and asked him if he wanted to play with her titties also I already knew that he would so she let him and since her breasts were bigger than normal she asked him to titties fuck them.

I watched as she laid down on the bed and he had his pants off climbing on top of her I put some more baby oil between her titties for her. I watched her brother place his cock between her titties and she pushed them together all I could do was enjoy the view. Since her breasts were sensitive I could tell she was liking it. I convinced her to talk nasty out loud and she did. I could see that his cock was getting ready close to her chin so I told her that I was going to put a pillow under her head to prop it up. When I did this his cock was touching her lips so I whispered to her to see if she could let it go into her mouth. She only managed to get the head between her lips.

I knew that if he was ready to cum now at least he could cum in her mouth. His cock was shining from the oil and seeing it poke her bright red lips really turned me on. I learned over to her and told her that she should take his load in her mouth when he finally was ready to cum. She said ok when he was finally ready she told him that she would take it in her mouth and let go of her breasts so he could get more of his cock into her mouth. He started to shoot his load and when he was done she collapsed. All I can say is that was one hell of a night.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p