Old 04-02-2018, 12:56 AM

Thanked 25,459 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default bigbadjohn / greendoor

I agree.. HOT !!!
Old 04-04-2018, 03:11 AM

Default Easter w/ the in-laws

Mrs. Grits here,

We just got back from Charleston from an Easter visit w/ my sister & hubby......

5 day visit in beautiful CHARLESTON, SC, seeing the sights of real southern charm.. we felt at home there........ in=between Easter & sightseeing, as usual we all got together for wife swaping and some group sex together.

The first night, we seperated, where as her hubby and I went to a hotel, and my sister and my hubby stayed at her home for some private time together.....At the hotel, I told my sisters hubby, that I'll do anything he wants, and that I wanted to get kinky w/ him...

He opened the floor to ceiling window shades on our 2nd floor room and told me to stand in front of the window naked while he fucks me doggy... I was wearing stockings & high heels, and had my hands against the glass while he was behind me... a few people saw us which is what he wanted.. it got him hot & hard!!!.... he said he dosen't do that w/ his wife locally for fear of being recognized but felt comfortable w/ me... we left the curtains open all night, but dimmed the lights half way to subdue the scene somewhat....

I reminded him to do whatever he wants w/ me... (I brought a small bag of play toys and rope).. he tied my hands behind me, and and bent me over the edge of the bed, grabbing my hair, he started fucking me from behind.. I told him to talk dirty to me and use me...
He told me, he likes fucking his wifes sister... he was saying, "take my cock like your sl*t sister does".. I said, "fuck me like I'm your sl*t"...."give me what my sister gets" .That got him going and he really started pumping me hard and pulling my hair in controlling me...
He put me on knees w/ my hand tied and shoved his cock in my mouth and I sucked him like crazy while he grabbed my hair pushing me on his cock... he started to cum and yelled, "take the cum your sl*t sister takes " and then he exploded in my mouth , flooding my mouth w/ a huge load !!!... I liked it !! .... It was running out the sides of my mouth while still sucking him.. he was shivering like crazy orgasm while I sucked him dry. He finally stepped back and I had his cum running down my chest , and dribbled the rest on my nipples for him to watch... he was happy.. lol

He untied me, and after a recharge, he really got into me being submissive for him... fucked and sucked in the chair, the couch, the bed, the window all night long...
We both kept talking dirty to each other while he was dragging me around the room using my body for his pleasure... and my pleasure too... lol.... While he was on me missionary, eye- to- eye, .. I asked him,,, "my husband is in your bed pumping sperm into your wife right now".. "shes fucking him like a dirty wh*r*" .. his eyes opened wide and looking at me, as I could feel his cock in my pussy getting bigger.... he replied, "I sending you back to your husband a cum full sl*t"... "take my cum like my wife taking your husbands" .. And he gave me another sperm load to show my hubby !!!.
We really got into the dirty talk reminding each other what our spouses are doing to each other... it got hot !! ... remember, we're the only people they swing w/ so its a real treat for them on visits.. and their not really used to each other fucking another,,, so the dirty talk really works good on his emotions..... he was enjoying making me a mess, cumming on my body, face , pussy, (he dosen't do anal).. he really enjoyed seeing me a cummy mess... I liked it too.... I let him just use me... We finally went to bed/sleep, and I told him I wanted to cuddle with him with all his cum on and in me like a dirty sl*t... he really got turned on by that to my surprise??!!??.. we woke up the next morning and had a last fuck session, and took an intimate shower together before returning to his house by noon.

Upon arrival there, my sister was still in the shower, an my hubby was having coffee...
I sat down to have coffee too, while the in-laws were in another room,,,, I asked hubby, "did you take care of my sister last night??" he told me she had trouble walking this morning.... lol

We had a group session the next day/night, and one more private time but in the guest room where we could hear each other all night.

Hubby can tell you about those session if you want to know... ask him???
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2681.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 04-04-2018 at 03:25 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 01:38 PM

Thanked 10,812 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mrs. Grits here,

We just got back from Charleston from an Easter visit w/ my sister & hubby......

5 day visit in beautiful CHARLESTON, SC, seeing the sights of real southern charm.. we felt at home there........ in=between Easter & sightseeing, as usual we all got together for wife swaping and some group sex together.

The first night, we seperated, where as her hubby and I went to a hotel, and my sister and my hubby stayed at her home for some private time together.....At the hotel, I told my sisters hubby, that I'll do anything he wants, and that I wanted to get kinky w/ him...

He opened the floor to ceiling window shades on our 2nd floor room and told me to stand in front of the window naked while he fucks me doggy... I was wearing stockings & high heels, and had my hands against the glass while he was behind me... a few people saw us which is what he wanted.. it got him hot & hard!!!.... he said he dosen't do that w/ his wife locally for fear of being recognized but felt comfortable w/ me... we left the curtains open all night, but dimmed the lights half way to subdue the scene somewhat....

I reminded him to do whatever he wants w/ me... (I brought a small bag of play toys and rope).. he tied my hands behind me, and and bent me over the edge of the bed, grabbing my hair, he started fucking me from behind.. I told him to talk dirty to me and use me...
He told me, he likes fucking his wifes sister... he was saying, "take my cock like your sl*t sister does".. I said, "fuck me like I'm your sl*t"...."give me what my sister gets" .That got him going and he really started pumping me hard and pulling my hair in controlling me...
He put me on knees w/ my hand tied and shoved his cock in my mouth and I sucked him like crazy while he grabbed my hair pushing me on his cock... he started to cum and yelled, "take the cum your sl*t sister takes " and then he exploded in my mouth , flooding my mouth w/ a huge load !!!... I liked it !! .... It was running out the sides of my mouth while still sucking him.. he was shivering like crazy orgasm while I sucked him dry. He finally stepped back and I had his cum running down my chest , and dribbled the rest on my nipples for him to watch... he was happy.. lol

He untied me, and after a recharge, he really got into me being submissive for him... fucked and sucked in the chair, the couch, the bed, the window all night long...
We both kept talking dirty to each other while he was dragging me around the room using my body for his pleasure... and my pleasure too... lol.... While he was on me missionary, eye- to- eye, .. I asked him,,, "my husband is in your bed pumping sperm into your wife right now".. "shes fucking him like a dirty wh*r*" .. his eyes opened wide and looking at me, as I could feel his cock in my pussy getting bigger.... he replied, "I sending you back to your husband a cum full sl*t"... "take my cum like my wife taking your husbands" .. And he gave me another sperm load to show my hubby !!!.
We really got into the dirty talk reminding each other what our spouses are doing to each other... it got hot !! ... remember, we're the only people they swing w/ so its a real treat for them on visits.. and their not really used to each other fucking another,,, so the dirty talk really works good on his emotions..... he was enjoying making me a mess, cumming on my body, face , pussy, (he dosen't do anal).. he really enjoyed seeing me a cummy mess... I liked it too.... I let him just use me... We finally went to bed/sleep, and I told him I wanted to cuddle with him with all his cum on and in me like a dirty sl*t... he really got turned on by that to my surprise??!!??.. we woke up the next morning and had a last fuck session, and took an intimate shower together before returning to his house by noon.

Upon arrival there, my sister was still in the shower, an my hubby was having coffee...
I sat down to have coffee too, while the in-laws were in another room,,,, I asked hubby, "did you take care of my sister last night??" he told me she had trouble walking this morning.... lol

We had a group session the next day/night, and one more private time but in the guest room where we could hear each other all night.

Hubby can tell you about those session if you want to know... ask him???
If you had told me to anything I wanted with you one of the things would have involved room service and you naked. As for the rest i like the idea of him overing you in cum and you leaving it on to feel sl*ty. That makes me hard just thinking about you like that. Maybe one other thing I would have tried is cumming on your face then having you go to the lobby for something. I once had a great session with this woman who enjoyed it when i came on her tits. I guess I was more turned on then I thought and apparently shot a bit further then normal so some landed in her hair. Only neither of us realized it until later when we were out of the room and driving somewhere. That was hot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 09:52 PM

Default greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
If you had told me to anything I wanted with you one of the things would have involved room service and you naked. As for the rest i like the idea of him overing you in cum and you leaving it on to feel sl*ty. That makes me hard just thinking about you like that. Maybe one other thing I would have tried is cumming on your face then having you go to the lobby for something. I once had a great session with this woman who enjoyed it when i came on her tits. I guess I was more turned on then I thought and apparently shot a bit further then normal so some landed in her hair. Only neither of us realized it until later when we were out of the room and driving somewhere. That was hot.

Actually we did do the room service thing..I answered the door in stockings & heels and some cum on my stocking w/really hard nipples -only - ==the young guy was pretty shocked, as were the couple who happen to walk by the room in the hallway..... as far as cum covered , I wasn't ALL cum covered... it was just sexy messy from regular sex..... when we left in the morning, the same guy was at the front desk, so leaving was kind of a "sl*t walk" out the door... lol
You must have shot an explosive projectile w/ that woman... lol
Old 04-05-2018, 10:53 PM

Default Charleston visit.

Charleston.. continued... (Mrs. here)

Two nights later, we had our little group thing together at their house..
Remember we're the only folks they swing with,,, (though we are trying to get them to join our "swing" group.)..... so this is all quite a treat for them.

Us girls wore our little schoolgirl outfits in red plaid skirts, knee high white socks, tube tops & heels.... we were prancing around the house like that teasing the guys, w/ our silk ruffled panties upskirts.... lap dances and sucking their cocks on the couch until they couldn't take it anymore...lol We climbed onto each others hubby on the couch, pulled our panties to the side and rode them side by side so everyone could watch each other. It was hot!! watching each other fucking the others hubby...we stopped before they could cum, and we all went into the bedroom together for some oral fun.. (remember my sister & I only touchy-feely each other, no pussy oral).... We put on a little show for the guys, kneeling on the bed kissing and touching each other.. then to my surprise, my sister took out a double headed dildo!!.. she wanted us to try it, so we went kneeling cheek to cheek doggy w/ the dildo in both of us and started riding it!!
... This was a first for us together and it was fun.. the guys got in front of us reaching under playing w/ out titties, we were quite turned on by all this....then we started sucking the guys cocks while riding the dildo and they both exploded in our mouths very quickly... then us girls turned over and continued playing w/ the double headed dildo sissor style until we both had orgasms..... that was different for us??!!??
From there, it was a free for all sex fest for the 4 of us... DP, spitroasting, etc.. watching each other fucking the others spouse w/ verbal encouragement.. everytime her hubby pumped a load in my pussy, I'd tell my sister, "your hubby put another warm sperm load in me" .... she replied, "its what he gives me everyday".... we were pushing tushy thrusts into each other and double teaming the guys, as they did us.
Us girls at one point still w/ our skirts on, knelt on the bed, pulled up our skirts and showed the guys our well used messy pussys .. both of us were dripping their sperm...

At the end of the long night, we retired to our own bedrooms for needed sleep...
The next night we did another private time in seperate bedrooms.

We had alot to talk about on the train ride back to Nashville... Hope they decide to join our "swing "group...next group meeting is next month.. everyones supposed to submit their STD test results then... if they bring theirs, they may get voted in as new members.. at the last meeting they attended as "oral" guests only, everyone was pleased & had fun , and trusted them as she was my sister. It was a test run to see if they were ok...

Last edited by GRITS; 04-05-2018 at 10:59 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Actually we did do the room service thing..I answered the door in stockings & heels and some cum on my stocking w/really hard nipples -only - ==the young guy was pretty shocked, as were the couple who happen to walk by the room in the hallway..... as far as cum covered , I wasn't ALL cum covered... it was just sexy messy from regular sex..... when we left in the morning, the same guy was at the front desk, so leaving was kind of a "sl*t walk" out the door... lol
You must have shot an explosive projectile w/ that woman... lol
The sl*t walk is fine then. No need to have cum on you if your doing this. Funny but i find some of the auxiliary things hotter then the actual sex at times. Probably because it's more cerebral fucking and I find that a turn on.
Yes it was quite a shot. I was in my 20's when I shot a lot further and more often. She had beautiful long hair with soft curls and it was a big glob of cum right above her shoulder in her curl which is what initially hide it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Charleston.. continued... (Mrs. here)

Two nights later, we had our little group thing together at their house..
Remember we're the only folks they swing with,,, (though we are trying to get them to join our "swing" group.)..... so this is all quite a treat for them.

Us girls wore our little schoolgirl outfits in red plaid skirts, knee high white socks, tube tops & heels.... we were prancing around the house like that teasing the guys, w/ our silk ruffled panties upskirts.... lap dances and sucking their cocks on the couch until they couldn't take it anymore...lol We climbed onto each others hubby on the couch, pulled our panties to the side and rode them side by side so everyone could watch each other. It was hot!! watching each other fucking the others hubby...we stopped before they could cum, and we all went into the bedroom together for some oral fun.. (remember my sister & I only touchy-feely each other, no pussy oral).... We put on a little show for the guys, kneeling on the bed kissing and touching each other.. then to my surprise, my sister took out a double headed dildo!!.. she wanted us to try it, so we went kneeling cheek to cheek doggy w/ the dildo in both of us and started riding it!!
... This was a first for us together and it was fun.. the guys got in front of us reaching under playing w/ out titties, we were quite turned on by all this....then we started sucking the guys cocks while riding the dildo and they both exploded in our mouths very quickly... then us girls turned over and continued playing w/ the double headed dildo sissor style until we both had orgasms..... that was different for us??!!??
From there, it was a free for all sex fest for the 4 of us... DP, spitroasting, etc.. watching each other fucking the others spouse w/ verbal encouragement.. everytime her hubby pumped a load in my pussy, I'd tell my sister, "your hubby put another warm sperm load in me" .... she replied, "its what he gives me everyday".... we were pushing tushy thrusts into each other and double teaming the guys, as they did us.
Us girls at one point still w/ our skirts on, knelt on the bed, pulled up our skirts and showed the guys our well used messy pussys .. both of us were dripping their sperm...

At the end of the long night, we retired to our own bedrooms for needed sleep...
The next night we did another private time in seperate bedrooms.

We had alot to talk about on the train ride back to Nashville... Hope they decide to join our "swing "group...next group meeting is next month.. everyones supposed to submit their STD test results then... if they bring theirs, they may get voted in as new members.. at the last meeting they attended as "oral" guests only, everyone was pleased & had fun , and trusted them as she was my sister. It was a test run to see if they were ok...

As always theres so much here that gets me going, yes read that as gets me turned on, so I'm just going to hit a couple things. A I read about you playing with your sister and her hubby I keep wondering if theres any lez cross over since your totally bi and spend a lot of time with women. As if you were reading my mind you answered that question. Thanks.
As I was fortunate enough to enjoy sisters one year it kind of holds a special place for me and the thought always excites me. Before you ask I never played with them together only separately and they both knew. The older one actually encouraged me to sleep with her little sister to teach her some things. Anyway, your light playfulness between each other has to get both hubby's hard and totally turned on. But the double dildo, ok now I'm hard too. Sisters fucking each other like that, DAMN! No wonder a free for all broke out after that. Can you tell me as either of you licked cum off the others tits?
The other point was the way you two keep announcing when someone filled you with a load of cum and the way you both showed of your cum filled used pussy's. Almost from the beginning to time porn always showed the guy cumming on the woman. They made it the big end. As a result it seems guys have this kind of cum fascination and both you and your sister play into it so nicely. Two very intelligent women knowing just how to get their guys going both physically and mentally. That's great!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 07:11 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default A Stupid Question for the GRITS

First let me say congratulations on this Thread making it to its hundredth page! It has been enjoyable for me and I appreciate your perseverance. I am looking forward to another few hundred pages of erotic adventures.

From almost the first page you have been asking us if we have any questions. Frankly your writing is outstanding (both of you) and the details you have provided have been both informative and hot. So except for the repeatedly asked and answered question (how to become a “Select Friend”) I really didn’t have one until now.

The other day I was enjoying reading about your Thursday afternoon MMMF encounter (#966) with the rebel bikini (really enjoying it , but that is neither here or there) and the oddest thought occurred to me. I wondered how often does she have to replace her bikinis? I had this vision of what that bikini bottom must have looked like after three men got finished yanking it about. I’m not talking about it being drenched with semen and vaginal juices, but the elastic in the leg must have been stretched way out of shape. Especially if you got DP’ed. (Both through the leg hole?) You mention liking to keep partially clothed during your encounters and love bikinis. How many do you go through in a season? How long does one last? Or do you wear “virgin” ones to the public pool and keep separate “broken in” ones for play? The ones in your photos look great.

I know it is silly, and I am laughing at myself for asking it, but inquiring minds want to know. Hey, you asked if we had any questions. LMAO!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2018, 12:26 AM

Default GREENDOOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
As always theres so much here that gets me going, yes read that as gets me turned on, so I'm just going to hit a couple things. A I read about you playing with your sister and her hubby I keep wondering if theres any lez cross over since your totally bi and spend a lot of time with women. As if you were reading my mind you answered that question. Thanks.
As I was fortunate enough to enjoy sisters one year it kind of holds a special place for me and the thought always excites me. Before you ask I never played with them together only separately and they both knew. The older one actually encouraged me to sleep with her little sister to teach her some things. Anyway, your light playfulness between each other has to get both hubby's hard and totally turned on. But the double dildo, ok now I'm hard too. Sisters fucking each other like that, DAMN! No wonder a free for all broke out after that. Can you tell me as either of you licked cum off the others tits?
The other point was the way you two keep announcing when someone filled you with a load of cum and the way you both showed of your cum filled used pussy's. Almost from the beginning to time porn always showed the guy cumming on the woman. They made it the big end. As a result it seems guys have this kind of cum fascination and both you and your sister play into it so nicely. Two very intelligent women knowing just how to get their guys going both physically and mentally. That's great!

Yes its the small things that count... the out of actual sex fun is cerebal as you say... its all part of the foreplay, and actually just getting along like friends... sex is sex and thats what we're there for,, but fun and laughs and se are better then sex...

No we don't lick cum off each other... we're strickly touchy feely as far as the sister lezzy thing goes... we keep a mental thought as to a dangerous line of ****** that we don't want or need from each other..... the double dildo thing was new, and fun, but we just did the physical thrusting only...

We tend to talk dirty because of the unique situtation of sharing hubbys like that.. telling each other what your hubby is doing to you is sort of hot!!... sometimes the hubbys will say what they just did to your sister too... its the big picture of fun and erotica.... remember we used to share boyfriends in high school, and were apart in college, I did Ala. State U & LSU, and she did Villanova... we started again after I got married in my late 20s. So we're pretty good at spouse swaps by now.... sex is sex.... fun & sex is great.
Old 04-07-2018, 12:50 AM

Default beachbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
First let me say congratulations on this Thread making it to its hundredth page! It has been enjoyable for me and I appreciate your perseverance. I am looking forward to another few hundred pages of erotic adventures.

From almost the first page you have been asking us if we have any questions. Frankly your writing is outstanding (both of you) and the details you have provided have been both informative and hot. So except for the repeatedly asked and answered question (how to become a “Select Friend”) I really didn’t have one until now.

The other day I was enjoying reading about your Thursday afternoon MMMF encounter (#966) with the rebel bikini (really enjoying it , but that is neither here or there) and the oddest thought occurred to me. I wondered how often does she have to replace her bikinis? I had this vision of what that bikini bottom must have looked like after three men got finished yanking it about. I’m not talking about it being drenched with semen and vaginal juices, but the elastic in the leg must have been stretched way out of shape. Especially if you got DP’ed. (Both through the leg hole?) You mention liking to keep partially clothed during your encounters and love bikinis. How many do you go through in a season? How long does one last? Or do you wear “virgin” ones to the public pool and keep separate “broken in” ones for play? The ones in your photos look great.

I know it is silly, and I am laughing at myself for asking it, but inquiring minds want to know. Hey, you asked if we had any questions. LMAO!!
The only stupid questions are
When did you first have sex.
How do i become a select friend

Otherwise there are no stupid questions:: I think??---???

My bikini turnover rate....?? Actually not that much turnover because I have about 20 bikinis... and at that rate no-one-bikini actually gets used that much for sex..I dress in alot of sexy outfits for sex.....I like bikinis, and always wear them at the swim club, and friends pools, and beach (out of Tennessee) ... I've had a few torn by accident or worn out... my Rebel bikini has been replaced, but living in the south is no problem finding them...they are unique & I really like it. I always get compliments when I wear it to the swim club. Buying quality bikinis helps them last.. about $70 average.

Thank you for the 100th page compliment!!!!....... hopefully many more as this is the only place we can express our sex life..... we don't talk about it openly as many would not understand, or the pervert husbands of others will think I'm easy.... I'm selective... and carry a gun !!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0905.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 04-07-2018 at 12:57 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s