photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-29-2011, 06:56 PM

Default Me and my older sister

These stories bring back some very fond memories...my sister and I spent a LOT if time growing up together naked whenever we got the chance which was often as our parents didn't object and were quite open themselves. Most times especially in the summer we wouldn't bother getting dressed. We lived apart from everyone and our property had a nice little pond which my sister and I "skinny dipped" and thought nothing of it. As we grew older and developed we started paying more attention to each other and my sister had mentioned to some of her girl friends that she had seen me jacking off and how developed I had become. My sister's friends began wanting her to find someway to see for themselves so my sister informed me as to what they wanted to see so we set it up so she would sneak them into a shed on our property where they could watch me. We set up a time and just the thought that some girls would see me got me very excited and when I went into the shed to jack off for my audience I swear my cock grew with anticipation. I could hear them whispering and giggling so I went right up to where I knew they would be and stroked away...I was getting so hard and knew I wouldn't last much longer so I let it cum right on the wall where they were peeking through. I heard several gasps and one of the girls squealed and asked if she could touch it. They all came into the area where I was ...still holding my dripping cock and asked me if I would do that again. I agreed as long as they would get naked too ....and help ! They all agreed and that was the beginning of my love of exhibitionism and mutual masturbation. That love has continued to this day ! In fact my sister and I shared that love and had some exciting times over the years setting each other up with "accidental" situations !

Last edited by TeddyBare; 09-29-2011 at 07:04 PM.
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 09:02 PM

Thanks for the story
I would love to hear more about those "accidental" situations TeddyBare
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Holden For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 03:11 PM

Default More of me and sis...

After we initiated my sisters friends we decided that was too exciting not to expand our audiences. My sister says she was as turned on as I was watching her friends excitement. After they started touching me and taking turns jacking me off a couple of them decided they might want to suck my cock but didn't know what to do so my sister knelt down and took me in her mouth and proceeded to demonstrate. Now she had done that many times before but never in front of anyone else. Soon it became an almost daily experience and altho my sister enjoyed it she felt she would like to also have a variety of guys to suck and be sucked. That is when we started to devise ways to expand our audience and agreed some "accidental" exhibitionism would be a great attraction. We both started wearing revealing clothes and practiced ways to exhibit ourselves and posing to be sure we showed our wares. We took to riding our bicycles around town I wore open legged thin jersey shorts and nothing else...she either wore the same thing or sometimes a skirt and see through top. We found out that either one of us could stop and talk to people with one foot on the ground and the other on a pedal would give whoever we were talking to a clear view of her pussy and of course my cock. "Accidental" exhibitionism takes a lot of practice but is well worth it. Some times (most times) knowing we were exposed made her wet and my cock grow. It wasn't long until some of my buddies were hitting on her and wanting to see "more" of her which I arranged by inviting them to the house where she was "accidentally" caught sunbathing nude. Our admirers were growing by leaps and bounds ...as was our sexual encounters.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:12 PM

collector5757, great! Do you have any more stories about her & her brother?

TeddyBear, Would love to hear your story in more detail, descriptions of your sister & her friends would be nice
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holyguyver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2011, 10:39 PM

My sister in law asked if I could help her transfer all files to her laptop. She came over for dinner and I went to the study to do this while she had a few drinks with her sister. When I got to transfer the photo files I noticed a folder called "Jamaica" but it was encrypted. I went to back and yelled Sue I need the password to transfer all files, she yelled back "xxxxxxxx" and it unlocked the folder. To my surprise it was her recent vacation with Josh and another couple. I quickly viewed all photos until I got to the ones that she was sucking a cock, bingo I kept hitting next and noticed two cocks than Sue eating out pussy. Cool my sis in law was into other couples. As I glanced thru the photos I found another set with Sue on the beach talking with a black guy. I guess a hotel worker or something like that. Next set Sue has a big black cock in her mouth, and a white cock in her pussy. I guess by this point I was taking too long and both Sue and my wife came down with some drinks...let it transfer I said as I walked towards them but I noticed Sue looking at my hard on. I guess she knew what I had found but never said anything about it.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:07 PM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyguyver View Post
collector5757, great! Do you have any more stories about her & her brother?

TeddyBear, Would love to hear your story in more detail, descriptions of your sister & her friends would be nice
Actually, I do. After her sexy show from my earlier post, it was clear that her teasing him got us BOTH really hot, and most of the time we had sex we were talking about what she had done, or might do, to tease him again and again.

Her grandparents came for a week long visit, and she told me after a couple days that her mom had put the grandparents in my GF's room, and had my GF sleeping on the spare bunk of her brother's bunk bed. Well, she had a blast tormenting the poor kid. I imagine her mom just expected her to sleep in her brother's room, but she started changing clothes there too, and always tried to do it when he was around. And he was ALWAYS around LOL. At night he'd get ready for bed first, and then she'd come in and close the door. There was a chair about 5 feet from the bed, and she kept most of her stuff there. The first night, she came in and just kind of stood around a bit as they chatted. She pulled out her shortest nightie (the old "babydoll" style that came with matching panties), which was also kind of sheer, laid it on the chair, then very casually started undressing as they talked and he stared at her.

She told me she'd been thinking of stripping for him all day, and had worn her prettiest bra and panties. She unbuttoned her shirt first and left it open for a minute or so, then slowly unzipped her jeans and wiggled them down and pulled them off. Next her shirt came off, and she spent several minutes just standing, turning, pretending to need different things so she could move around the room for him. Then she reached out and turned off the bright overhead light, saying that she had to change now. And then... she turned on the reading lamp by the bed!! Well, she really had his attention then, and very slowly, as if nothing was unusual at all, unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor. She said he almost choked with surprise and excitement, and her nipples were very hard!

She let him just look for a minute, then slid her panties down and off her legs, so she was completely naked only a few feet from him. He was STARING, and they both were a little shaky with excitement. Finally she pulled her little nightie over her head- it didn't come down far enough to cover her bare little pussy- and to get into the top bunk, she stepped over to the bed and stood right on the edge of his bed frame then swung one leg up to the top bunk, deliberately leaving her legs spread for a few seconds before she bounced up and onto the top mattress. she told me that her pussy was only a couple of feet from his head and wide open eyes.

She gave him another show the next morning-
Old 10-11-2011, 08:56 PM

Thanked 16,089 Times in 1,115 Posts

This is probably lame to you all here, but to me it's a huge deal.

My sister in law had a baby recently. She is the super prude where if I see her bare shoulder or bra strap, I get all flustered like a 14 year old...

Anyway, we were at the hospital and she had to nurse her baby. She and her husband were going to kick me out while she nursed, but my wife said, "No, he can stay. Your husband has seen my nips like 100 times while I have nursed, so it's only fair to him."

She didn't hesitate and took down her hospital gown and exposed both her breasts and stomach all the way to her after-birth "underwear". She said, "I don't care either, I just didn't want [her husband] to get upset." (He was actually very, very upset.)

Since the baby was brand new, she kept both her boobs out for the whole 90 minutes it took to get the baby to eat (those who have had babies know exactly what I am talking about). I stared and even offered to help the whole time while the other husband glared at me like he was going to murder me once it was over. And during that time, my wife nursed our own baby, making as little effort as possible to cover herself, while not being overly obvious, either. But her sisters husband didnt look at me wife; he was still glaring at me.

My wife said to her sisters husband: "you better get used to it, dude, since we see you guys like every day and she isn't going to want to cover up all the time. Trust me, I know."

This was last week and I am still so in shock over the whole thing I could hardly type this.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlop View Post
My sister in law asked if I could help her transfer all files to her laptop. She came over for dinner and I went to the study to do this while she had a few drinks with her sister. When I got to transfer the photo files I noticed a folder called "Jamaica" but it was encrypted. I went to back and yelled Sue I need the password to transfer all files, she yelled back "xxxxxxxx" and it unlocked the folder. To my surprise it was her recent vacation with Josh and another couple. I quickly viewed all photos until I got to the ones that she was sucking a cock, bingo I kept hitting next and noticed two cocks than Sue eating out pussy. Cool my sis in law was into other couples. As I glanced thru the photos I found another set with Sue on the beach talking with a black guy. I guess a hotel worker or something like that. Next set Sue has a big black cock in her mouth, and a white cock in her pussy. I guess by this point I was taking too long and both Sue and my wife came down with some drinks...let it transfer I said as I walked towards them but I noticed Sue looking at my hard on. I guess she knew what I had found but never said anything about it.

Thats why I always have an 16GB USB-Stick with me........for the "special" Data backup....
Old 10-18-2011, 11:16 PM

Thanked 3,603 Times in 278 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
@collector5757: Has she ever asked her brother if he liked what he saw?
You have great stories to tell. Please continue!
She never asked him directly, no. But she teased him just about every time she could- while they still shared his bedroom during their grandparent's visit, she took all her clothes off every night while he watched from a few feet away, returned there after her shower to drop her towel and dry off in front of him before getting dressed, and even went to bed naked several nights while he looked at her. In the mornings, she would pull down her sheet and lay there naked, pretending to sleep. He'd get up and just stand at her bedside and look her over- she'd move around, even spread her legs open sometimes, still pretending to sleep. One morning, he took a shower and returned to the room wearing a towel. She was still "asleep", and afte checking on her, he dropped HIS towel before getting out his clothes to wear. She said he stayed naked for several minutes, and seemed to be waiting for her to wake up and see him. He was also still looking at her, completely naked, and had gotten very excited. She had never seen him naked since he was a baby, and said his cock was very hard and big for his size. She was afraid to "wake up" with him naked, so she waited until he finally got dressed. she then "woke up" and chatted for a few minutes, still naked in front of him.

I remember that it got so as soon as their parents left for golf on Saturday morning, that he'd come looking for her. One morning, she was taking a bath, and he knocked on the bathroom door, and asked if he could come in! She said, "Where are Mom and Dad?" When he said that they left already, she told him to come in- and she was naked in the tub!! He just kind of stood and watched, and she pretended everything was normal and chatted about everything while she finished getting clean. Finally, she stood up in the tub, wet and naked. She said he stopped talking and just stared at her naked body, mostly at her pussy. She asked him for a towel, and he took it and handed it to her, just an arm's length away! She toweled off slowly, turned back and forth to show him every inch of her naked body.

Another time, I came to pick her up for a date and had to wait about 15 minutes for her. She came downstairs, and we left. Normally she was very prompt, and she apologized for being late. Then she told me that while I was downstairs, she was putting on her makeup in the bathroom wearing a t-shirt and panties, and her brother knocked on the door. She asked him if their parents were still outside, and when he said yes she let him in. He sat on the tub edge behind her. She wanted to tease him more, so she reached back and pulled her panties up into kind of a thong so her pale ass cheeks were right in front of him at eye level! When she was done with her makeup, she got her clothes from her bedroom and brought them back to the bathroom, then took off her t-shirt just a few feet from him and pretended to fuss with her clothes while she let him stare at her bare tits and pink nipples for a few minutes before finally getting dressed and coming down to meet me. So while I was waiting in the living room, her kid brother was staring at her bare tits and ass!!

All this from a young lady who was thought to be and always acted very respectable-never dressed sexily, went to church, got great grades, never gave anyone the slightest reason to suspect she loved to prance naked around her baby brother!!
Old 11-07-2011, 08:37 AM

Default hot MIL

I have always had a thing for my wife's mother. When my wife and I first started seeing each other her mother was around 40 and still very trim and fit. She was a hot milf .. before the term milf was ever used.
I watched her body with admiration. She was quite sporty and played tennis and netball (like basketball except they wear little skirts like cheer leaders). In both of these I watched her long slender legs, and caught glimpses of her tight arse, hot little box (alas cover with her sports shorts) and her tiny boobs.
She had and still has the habbit of bending from the waist when she picks something up. Therefore I have seen her pussy (covered by her pants) many times from behind sometimes very close up .. even less than a foot.

Some of my favourite memories include ... looking down her nighty when she was sitting and seeing her perfect perky tits. Fantastic sitting upskirt views of her whole crotch area while wearing the sporting uniform, and a few upskirt glimpses when she wore dresses or skirts.

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016