uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-08-2018, 10:49 PM

Thanked 5,715 Times in 427 Posts
Default Slowest sex?

I was just posting on the 'Fastest Sex' thread - about a girl I shagged on our first date. However I had been working with her for 11 months before I asked her out. And that got me thinking: what's the longest you've ever taken to sleep with someone?

(I'll tell you mine later, I just want to hear yours first!)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2018, 11:09 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default How about 30 years!

I had a gal friend through JHS and on. I had tried to get in her pants a few times over the years, but she always said I was like a brother to her. Fast forward to our 25th HS class reunion. We hadn't seen each other in a couple years. We were dancing a slow one at the reunion when she looked up at me and said she thought is was time we made up for lost time as she rubbed her thigh to my crotch.

We quickly left for my hotel. As we entered my room she said, "Let's pretend we are back in HS and you are taking me home from a dance." We slowly stripped each other caressing every inch of each other's body. I remember pulling her panties down and tasting her pussy for the first time - it was so sweet. We fucked and sucked each other most of the night.

The next day there was a picnic in a public park and we wandered off into a rocky/hilly spot and started all over again. Both of us, nearly naked, and who climbs up by us no other than classmate friends, now married, that said we looked like our friendship was the same as it had been. If only they knew. They went on by and we continued.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:17 PM

Thanked 56,954 Times in 2,192 Posts

At a certain portion of my life, I was in an unhappy marriage, but basically was 'staying for the kids'. There were a half dozen lady friends, who had been friends for 5-10 years, where there was always some attraction, but as they were married and I was married, nothing had happened. Eventually circumstances caught up with us, and we had a physical relationship.
The most striking was a clerical assistant that I had for 5 years. We clearly liked each other, and both had said, out loud, "if I wasn't married.......'. But nothing happened. It came time for her to move to a better job, so on the last day of work, she came to my office to say good bye. A hug and a kiss on the cheek, turned into a real hug and a real kiss on the mouth, with tongues involved. As it was the end of the day, the office was empty, the kiss continued, and hands started to roam. Being a 'good boy'(e.g. idiot), I pushed back and said that we shouldn't do this. But, she said, 'I'm not going to let you use that boner on her (e.g. my wife at home)'. She, quickly unbuckled my pants, pushed them down, and began to suck my very hard cock.
After a few minutes, I stood her up, looked her in the eye, and told her that I had wanted to fuck her for a long time, and wasn't going to waste the moment on just a blow job. That elicited a very big smile on her part. In only a few minutes, our clothes were on the floor of the office, and my fingers were in her very, very wet pussy. Quickly, we wound up on the floor, with her sitting down on my cock.
It was a very good fit. She was 40, and had had one kid, but was an amateur ballet dancer, so she was trim and tight, but very wet and not so tight that she was hard to enter. Over the next 30 minutes we fucked in several positions, and I got a taste of her pussy. From her reactions, she also came several times, at least she would tense up, breathe very hard, then relax with a nice smile on her face.
When it came time for me to cum, I stood her up, bent her over my desk, and entered her from behind. Damn, ballet dancers have pretty and tight bottoms. When I came, I pulled out and came all over her lower back.
Over the next couple of years, we would get together for lunch, just to catch up with each other, about every 3 months or so. We always wound up having a good fuck. Given that she had started by blowing me, I found that she liked to give oral, and liked to swollow. After I knew she was on adequate birth control, I found that the best for her was for me to cum in her pussy, and then eat her clean.......it turned her into a bucking broncho as she came. I tried to get into her ass, but she objected every time I even put my thumb back there, so I guessed that wasn't her thing.
Eventually, I moved to another city, so our get togethers became limited to when I traveled on business back to her city. The last time I saw her, we were traveling on business to the same city, so we had the opportunity to share a hotel room, and have two nights together. The first day, within 5 minutes of her arriving at the hotel, we were having a nice fuck, doggy style, and she let me put my thumb in her ass, then came very hard. Encouraged, after she had recovered, she didn't object when I put the head of my cock against her asshole and entered her. She quite liked it, and did her bucking broncho thing as I fucked her ass long and slow. It turned out that her hubby had quite a large cock, didn't have much finesse about anal sex, and sort of insisted on fucking her butt regularly, so it always hurt her. Over the next two days, I taught her to really like anal.
Unfortunately, for me, she eventually got tired of her hubby, and quickly connected with another guy, and remarried. I saw her again, and made it clear that I still wanted her, but she said she wanted to be faithful to this guy......as he reminded her of me.
So, she's the best example of half a dozen ladies, most of whom I worked with who, just at a certain moment of their lives needed what I had to give, for a little while. I think the slowest was over 12 years from when we first started flirting until we did the deed. Remarkably, I wound up doing anal with 5 of the 6, which is a much higher percentage than I have with my other lovers, including 2 wives who never wanted anal, I don't know if it was their age, their trust in me, or their willingness to do something a little more outrageous in a different situation. Interestingly, all are still friends, even though I don't see them often, but I'm not fucking any of them at the moment.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:54 AM

Thanked 5,715 Times in 427 Posts

Well here's mine.

I met my last girlfriend at a motorsport event in 2013, but she claimed we'd met before, at the same event two years previously. I'd tried to chat her up, she said, but she was having none of it, and spent the entire time hiding behind her cousin. I couldn't remember any of this!

She also claimed she used to be a dental nurse, at the practice I attended back in 1991, but with a different dentist. I couldn't remember ever seeing her there!

Sometimes I think she used to just make things up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 04:13 PM

Thanked 16,196 Times in 1,124 Posts

Hahahahahahahaha. Sorry, had to get that out there.

With my first wife, we were virgins when we got married. We didn't have sex until eight months after the wedding.

(Yes, there is way more to the story that I won't share publicly.) No, I am not the same person that I was at 22yo when this happened. Yes, there was lots of fun naughty things before that, including roommates of hers, etc, but no actual sex (and no oral sex or even heavy petting) until 8 months after marriage.

I know I am not alone. I have Googled this and it's more common than one might think.

(P.S. I recalculated and it was EIGHT months, not six. Yes, I even remember the dates some 20 years later.)

Last edited by Gnome72141; 09-19-2018 at 04:18 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2018, 09:04 PM

Both my wives I met in high school. Both were hot, and I certainly would have slept with either one of them at any time.

My first wife I started dating and then married about seven years after high school. But she was also crazy...and about seven years later we divorced.

My second wife was the girl I had always considered my fantasy girl, but in high school I had no game whatsoever and she was pretty much dating someone the entire time...and then I lost track of her as we all do most of our high school friends. I would think of her from time to time in a vague reminiscent way while still married but I wouldn't allow myself to think too much about it because it felt like cheating. But then one day after my divorce I started to think about her again...and it dawned on me that it wouldn't be cheating any longer...

And so, as befits this thread, I ended up tracking her down and eventually having sex with her (and marrying her!) about another six years after my divorce. So, twenty years

It sounds like a long time...but it was worth it
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2018, 04:25 PM

That would be 12-15 months into the relationship with what turned out my first wife (I know, should have given me a warning flag...it didnīt, though). We were both our respective firsts, so that might account for it. Plus the fact that she never enjoyed intercourse and always claimed to be in pain, which ultimately led to a divorce, and 15 years on I donīt think sheīs had another dicken cider.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hip daddy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5